Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 980 (Graduate)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > Defiance Perks; Patch Plans
2. Re: Defiance Perks; Patch Plans Apr 12, 2013, 21:34 Ozmodan

$60 is too much for this game, just a run of the mill shooter.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
22. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 8, 2013, 12:35 Ozmodan

Personally if Microsoft continues down the always on path, they will kill their console. Sony will own the console market.

I play games on my PC, so I really could care less, but the kids, if they want a console it will be a Sony one. I would have to buy an expensive router to add another wi-fi unit. I just do not see the need for that at the moment.

Microsoft is really stupid if they think that always-on will sell. They are limiting themselves to the older kids, young kids rarely play on-line and for good reason.

At least Sony is not populated with idiots.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
10. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 6, 2013, 11:22 Ozmodan

Well if Microsoft goes down this road of always on, I will just break down and buy a PS4, just for the principle of the thing. I will have to buy all new games anyways for the new consoles, so might as well. Besides I think the Sony box will be better than the xbox this go around.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
32. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 5, 2013, 15:21 Ozmodan

Exactly why Microsoft is on a downward spiral, they think they know better than their customers what they need.

If you own Microsoft stock, sell it, it is not going to get better.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 3, 2013, 15:29 Ozmodan

I would not hold my breath for a decent graphics card out of Intel. I still mock PC Salesmen that try to sell any kind of PC with an Intel graphics card. My neighbor has a fairly recent one and it would not even run minecraft for her grandkids.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
35. Re: Evening Q&As Apr 3, 2013, 15:16 Ozmodan

Considering the PS4 is about equivalent to my 3 year old PC you have to wonder what kind of PC hardware they use at Epic. Maybe they should upgrade some of their PC's.  

News Comments > LucasArts Closed
13. Re: LucasArts Closed Apr 3, 2013, 15:08 Ozmodan

Well if it wasn't for the exorbitant fees charged by LA, SWG would still be in existence and of course we can thank them for the destruction of such with the release of the nge version.

Good riddance!

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 27, 2013, 14:33 Ozmodan

Where do they find such idiots like Joe Wilson? Tablets are nothing but toys at this point. What you can do on them beyond games, is so limited it is not worth mentioning. So far most of mine have moved down to the young where they play lots of games, even the college kids find little use for them. Like one college kid told me, you can't even keep class notes on them.  

News Comments > New APB Game Kickstarter
8. Re: New APB Game Kickstarter Mar 27, 2013, 14:26 Ozmodan

Right going to fund a game that can't even control the cheaters. Not likely!

Oh and I believe they spent somewhere in the teens to develop it, don't think any MMO has spent close to 200 million on a MMO including Star Wars.

News Comments > Morning Patches
2. Re: Morning Patches Mar 27, 2013, 14:26 Ozmodan

Can't believe anyone wastes their money on this trash.  

News Comments > Star Wars The Old Republic Hutts Rise Next Month
8. Re: Star Wars The Old Republic Hutts Rise Next Month Mar 25, 2013, 19:44 Ozmodan

Too little too late. EA has cut the funding big time.  

News Comments > Marvel Heroes in June
4. Re: Marvel Heroes in June Mar 25, 2013, 19:41 Ozmodan

The way the make you pay through the nose for some of the heroes is going to turn a lot of people off. Stupid design decision will cost them.

Oh and it is not even close to being a MMO, you cannot make you own avatar, you have to use theirs.

News Comments > BioWare's New IP
14. Re: BioWare's New IP Mar 25, 2013, 13:46 Ozmodan

Bioware is no longer Bioware, it is just the old EA with a Bioware skin. Hard to believe such a great shop can go down the tubes so fast.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
5. Re: Morning Interviews Mar 22, 2013, 11:30 Ozmodan

Pretty much shows that many of the distributors of his works are still living in the dark ages he writes about.

Jordan sucked huh? Well I beg to differ, he was as good as Martin is.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 22, 2013, 09:38 Ozmodan

Well I went through 3 Samsung phones before my son gave me his 3 year old iphone 3gs which still works great and have had no problems with it. I am sold on apple quality at this point. Won't be getting another Samsung that is for sure.  

News Comments > Op Ed
10. Re: More Big Picture Details Mar 19, 2013, 13:08 Ozmodan

Read the article, it is not just about farmers it is about everyone. If you buy anything, copyright law can prevent you from touching it. -1 for reading comprehension!.

HorrorScope wrote on Mar 19, 2013, 12:23:
InBlack wrote on Mar 19, 2013, 11:59:
HorrorScope wrote on Mar 19, 2013, 11:51:
"Kerry Adams, a family farmer in Santa Maria, California, recently bought two transplanter machines for north of $100,000 apiece. They broke down soon afterward, and he had to fly a factory technician out to fix them.

Thatís a problem for farmers, who canít afford to pay the dealerís high maintenance fees for fickle equipment."

First farmers and crying woe is me is a lifestyle, they are some of the richest people in my part of the world, their daughters have the best of everything and look like Hollywood models on top of riches. But that is the secondary point.

This is an exaggeration as "soon afterward" those machines would still be under warranty and those techs flew and fixed on their own dime. Now down the road...

As we say around here, "I guess the farmer should have researched their purchase more before buying, now they are stuck with Sim City."

However, overall to the point, yeah it sucks, but it also is a cost of high-tech.

Just like Beamer, you are missing the point. Point being, the equipment/tech is locked down ARTIFICIALLY. Its not something that is necessary for the tech, or something that brings down costs. Thats all bullshit, its locked down so that the consumer ends up being beholden to the carrier/dealership/manufacturer. That is the MAIN reason the consumer gets it cheaper or at rates.

Did you guys get the point of the comic at the beginning of the article or did the humour escape you?

I just went off the blurb here. My point is farmers cry, farmers rich, farmer had warranty anyway, still bitches. Farmer should have researched better.

I get that people don't like being locked down, but it's yet just another part of our lives closing in and being more controlled. I'm not happy about the gov't can secretly put a GPS device on your car without court order. I'm unhappy about a lot of things, whiny farmers is one to. One side wants to reduce gov't so there is no reigns on what business can impose on us, I am against that, f this is part of that, then burnt it down to the ground.

News Comments > Maxis on SimCity: "In many ways, we built an MMO"
10. Re: Maxis on SimCity: Mar 15, 2013, 20:41 Ozmodan

Zoom, people at EA are so naive. Look at the market EA, most games have single player mode and then offer multiplayer as an option. Not EA.

How clueless can you get?

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
17. Re: Evening Consolidation Mar 12, 2013, 06:00 Ozmodan

Right the PS4 will outpower PC's when it is barely equal to my 3 year old gaming PC, lol. You really have to love exaggeration.  

News Comments > SimCity: Now With 92% Less Crashing; Maxis Walks Back from Offline Comment
88. Re: SimCity: Now With 92% Less Crashing; Maxis Walks Back from Offline Comment Mar 11, 2013, 19:07 Ozmodan

EA and Maxis two complete loser companies. Anybody purchasing from them needs to go see a head shrink.  

News Comments > Op Ed
20. Re: Op Ed Mar 8, 2013, 13:01 Ozmodan

You have to wonder how many times will people continue to let EA screw them over. I just don't buy EA games anymore. Problem solved.  

980 Comments. 49 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo