Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1004 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Titanfall Announced
44. Re: Titanfall Announced Jun 10, 2013, 17:40 Ozmodan

If you intend to buy an xbox one, be prepared to bend over as Microsoft reams you big time.

You are going to need well over $600 to actually use it. Game developers are going to put most of the good games on the PS4, so you will be looking at less selection.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
1. Re: Saturday Interviews Jun 8, 2013, 19:52 Ozmodan

Far too much stealth and crowd control, as usual with Jacobs. He just does not grasp that too much of these ruins a MMO.  

News Comments > World of Tanks Boasts 60M Accounts
10. Re: World of Tanks Boasts 60M Accounts Jun 8, 2013, 11:08 Ozmodan

Nice milestone, but really the number is not that impressive when you consider they count anyone who ever even looked at the game whether they actually played it or not.  

News Comments > Jagged Alliance Online Steam Re-Launch
1. Re: Jagged Alliance Online Steam Re-Launch Jun 6, 2013, 13:47 Ozmodan

Funny how a pay-to-win aspect can be a huge issue for these games.  

News Comments > Deus Ex: The Fall Falls Off Our Radar
23. Re: Deus Ex: The Fall Falls Off Our Radar Jun 5, 2013, 14:25 Ozmodan

How the heck do you play a first person shooter on a phone? Get real, on that tiny screen you can't see squat. I gave my ipad to the kids, it was a waste of money, I could have bought a laptop instead.

Eidos has a screw loose, as games for that kind of equipment are generally just a few bucks. Where is their revenue stream? You have to love developers who have no financial sense whatsoever.

News Comments > World of Warships Trailer
2. Re: World of Warships Trailer Jun 4, 2013, 15:53 Ozmodan

Yeah, the world of warplanes is not very good. The flight mechanics are horrid. Hope this game is a bit better.

With all the flight sim games out there you would think they would get someone with some experience in that area. Evidently they thought they could do it themselves which is not working.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
25. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 31, 2013, 14:44 Ozmodan

Again Peter Bright proves he is the snott nosed kid without a clue about anything in this industry. How anyone lets this idiot write about anything is beyond me.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation May 31, 2013, 14:40 Ozmodan

90 pounds for a game, not going to happen. Current prices are too much for console games, they won't sell many at that price point.  

1. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 29, 2013, 10:28 Ozmodan

I still think tablets are just a fad right now. You really can't do anything useful with them. They cannot replace a business users PC to any extent.

Big problem with PC's right now, even ones that are 5 years old can still run most of the desktop software with little problem. Hence why replace them?

News Comments > Scrolls Beta Content Clarified
2. Re: Scrolls Beta Content Clarified May 29, 2013, 10:17 Ozmodan

Pay-to-win games are losers from the start. You always end up dumping far too much money in the game to be competitive.

One of these days, idiots that implement games like this will figure it out.

News Comments > Marvel Heroes Early Launch Delays
2. Re: Marvel Heroes Early Launch Delays May 29, 2013, 10:15 Ozmodan

First off this game is NOT a MMO. You have to use their avatars instead of creating your own. Pretty much defeats what a MMO is.

Pricey cash shops like this one, ruin games. Their funding method makes this game a no play for me.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
5. Re: Evening Consolidation May 28, 2013, 21:10 Ozmodan

People at Microsoft are smoking something. The cloud is only going to offer marginal improvement to the xbox, anything else is an outright lie.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 28, 2013, 13:29 Ozmodan

Not the government I would be worried about, you can bet that hackers will be very interested with what they can get from the xbox one.

Won't see one in any house I live in.

News Comments > Scrolls Next Week
5. Re: Scrolls Next Week May 27, 2013, 13:23 Ozmodan

You know, I did not buy a computer to play card games. I would like to know, with all the great games out there, who plays with cards on a computer?????  

News Comments > Face of Mankind: Fall of the Dominion Documentary
1. Re: Face of Mankind: Fall of the Dominion Documentary May 25, 2013, 16:22 Ozmodan

These people do not have a clue what they are doing. Funding them is throwing money down a never ending pit.  

7. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 24, 2013, 11:17 Ozmodan

Microsoft's arrogance is back in full force. Designing a touch screen interface and forcing computers that don't have one to use it is ludicrous.

The Xbox One is even more ridiculous, every time I read a new article on it, it says buy the Sony PS4, the new Xbox is a complete loser.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
30. Re: Morning Consolidation May 23, 2013, 19:36 Ozmodan

Well it is obvious that Rajat Teneja is a complete idiot. My PC is two years old and equal to either of the consoles. I can upgrade for about $500 and get something better than either.

How do these crackpots get in this industry, they must have an IQ of 1.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions May 23, 2013, 19:31 Ozmodan

The AC acronym belongs to Asheron's Call. You need to come up with another one for Assassin Creed.  

News Comments > Atari Fire Sale
31. Re: Atari Fire Sale May 23, 2013, 19:29 Ozmodan

Company would never have been in trouble if they did not have a bunch of asshats running it. The alienated just about everyone in the past few years. Anyone still with stock in this company has bats in the belfrey.  

News Comments > Square Enix America President Departs
3. Re: Square Enix America President Departs May 23, 2013, 19:27 Ozmodan

Cutter wrote on May 23, 2013, 13:47:
Who the hell would hire someone like that? It never ceases to amaze me. Fucking suits basically destroy a company while getting paid an obscene amount, walk out with a golden parachute, and move on to do it somewhere else. Meanwhile, most people are lucky if they can hold on to their job for the slightest infraction. Tell me again how we're free?

Could not say it better.

1004 Comments. 51 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo