Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 902 (Graduate)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Edge: Valve, Mojang "Greatest Developers"
31. Re: Edge: Valve, Mojang Jan 14, 2013, 14:35 Ozmodan

The entire list is a joke, but I guess someone who does not play games wrote it.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Razors and Razorblades Jan 12, 2013, 10:11 Ozmodan

Yep, clearly one of the better articles on this topic in a while. I completely agree with his thoughts.  

News Comments > The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct in March
1. Re: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct in March Jan 11, 2013, 10:26 Ozmodan

Why would you want to play either of those idiots? Of all the characters to pick, those two would be at the bottom of my list.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
21. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 11, 2013, 06:42 Ozmodan

I think I will post on the internet that the XB12 console from funnybox has out sold both sony and microsoft and because it is on the internet it will make it true.

As to see a new console from Sony this year, that is extremely doubtful as Sony has some bad financial issues to resolve first. Having to subsidize a new console would exacerbate those problems.

News Comments > Sins of a Dark Age Founder Editions Released
5. Re: Sins of a Dark Age Founder Editions Released Jan 9, 2013, 05:59 Ozmodan

Charging for beta access should be a crime. If you are fool enough to fall for it, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn......  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 3, 2013, 17:07 Ozmodan

Exactly why I don't buy console games nor PC games with always on DRM.  

News Comments > The Old Republic Roadmap Includes Same Gender Romance Plans
31. Re: The Old Republic Roadmap Includes Same Gender Romance Plans Jan 3, 2013, 07:15 Ozmodan

If they want to fix this game drop the 90's arcade space portion and put a real space game in.

This game is fun to play for about a month or two and that is about it. None of the prospective changes will change that one iota.

As usual, EA comes off as completely clueless to what the gaming public likes.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Dec 30, 2012, 17:23 Ozmodan

Fez is Eurogamer's game of the year? Sometimes I wonder about these writers. Not a bad game, the kids like it, but it's blocky graphics are a turn off for me.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Why you shouldn't buy a TV this year. Dec 28, 2012, 16:51 Ozmodan

Matt Honan is problem the worst writer I have read this year.

First he lambasts Smart TV's then in a subsequent article he whines that is just what is needed for TV's. I guess his one brain cell was not working well.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. No One Uses Smart TV Internet Dec 28, 2012, 16:43 Ozmodan

Wired has some of the dumbest writers who are completely out of touch with reality.

Smart TV is superior to other methods IMO, not that many people have the smarts to setup a media center computer. I know of a lot people who love them. Just bought a samsung myself and retired my old media center PC just because it is far easier to use than the media center and not as complicated.

That is the problem with the internet, any idiot can write nonsense. Maybe you are the clown Cutter.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 18, 2012, 17:12 Ozmodan

My GF had us going into a muddy field the other day with her apple maps.

At least google won't do that.

News Comments > EA Can't Say It Wasn't Warned About SimCity DRM
41. Re: EA Can't Say It Wasn't Warned About SimCity DRM Dec 18, 2012, 17:08 Ozmodan

If EA is not the most clueless publisher out there....You have to wonder how their stock is not worthless. EA just got delisted from the NY Stock exchange, you would think that would be a wakeup call.

If they have not figured it out by now, just look at how Blizzard destroyed their cash cow Diablo III with no single player.

This comment was edited on Dec 18, 2012, 17:18.

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Expansion Announced
22. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Expansion Announced Dec 18, 2012, 17:06 Ozmodan

MORE CRAP! Just what this game did NOT need. Fix the systems in the game, redo crafting, make the game at least somewhat interesting to play.

Try some space action that does not redo arcades of 20 years ago.

What a clueless dev team!

News Comments > Iron Sky: Invasion Demos
4. Re: Iron Sky: Invasion Demos Dec 18, 2012, 17:04 Ozmodan

Moon Nazi's? Give me a break, if they are that clueless when it comes to immagination, can't say much for the game itself.  

News Comments > Trion Layoffs
5. Re: Trion Layoffs Dec 12, 2012, 12:06 Ozmodan

Typical MMO, can't hold subscribers. Just another Wow clone. Besides the rifts there is nothing innovative about their games.  

News Comments > Game of Thrones RPG Patch
4. Re: Game of Thrones RPG Patch Dec 8, 2012, 09:58 Ozmodan

Horrible game from an equally horrible company. Nothing like taking such a great IP and completely trashing it.  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
14. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Dec 3, 2012, 07:22 Ozmodan

Looks like Letterman's top ten and about as ridiculous. This quote got me by Steele Johnson: " The average user doesn't need a pc anymore. " What a load of nonsense. Tablets are fun to use, but you really cannot do anything practical on them. Steele feel free to stamp clueless on your forehead.

Soon as I see someone saying Apple is a threat, that immediately tells me they are quite clueless. Apple gouge's their buyers with high prices. That is why they have never penetrated the business market to any degree.

PC's are not going away. Business cannot be conducted on tablets yet, probably not in the near future either.

Decent gaming can only be done on a PC too.

Microsoft's strength is it's software and we all know that software is always years behind the hardware. Googles software has not made much of a dent in the business market to date and that is Microsoft's bread and butter.

Anyone can make up a doom and gloom report of hypothetical occurances, but most of the time these stories are just fictional nonsense.

This comment was edited on Dec 3, 2012, 07:28.

News Comments > Chris Avellone Interview
12. Re: Chris Avellone Interview Dec 3, 2012, 07:16 Ozmodan

The entire problem resolves down to wall street. If a business is not making insane profits they get downgraded. I love it when a business stands up to those idiots. Costco recently was told they needed to cut employee salaries to get their profits higher and the ceo flipped wall street a middle finger. Have to support companies like that. Now if we could only find a gaming company willing to do that.  

News Comments > Zombies and Zombies Demo
1. Re: Zombies and Zombies Demo Dec 3, 2012, 07:11 Ozmodan

Why do you even cover what is obviously a school project?  

News Comments > Free Radical: Cancelled Battlefront III was "99% Finished"
1. Re: Free Radical: Cancelled Battlefront III was "99% Finished" Dec 1, 2012, 15:06 Ozmodan

To say he was overly optimistic is an understatement.  

902 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo