Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1052 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Hardware Prototype Details
19. Re: Steam Hardware Prototype Details Oct 4, 2013, 20:20 Ozmodan

HorrorScope wrote on Oct 4, 2013, 19:05:
jacobvandy wrote on Oct 4, 2013, 16:58:
Anyhow, they never promised a console... At best, they're just trying to make buying into PC gaming easier to understand.

10 years too late, it's pretty simple other than you need a fair GPU and not the Intel 4000.

Read the notice, decent nvidia gpus. If you can't read you need to return to school.

Personally I like the specs, I was thinking of making a similar machine for the TV. Go Steam

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 2, 2013, 16:28 Ozmodan

These developers don't get it. Console MMO's are a braindead decision. Console players only stick around a month or two. In less than 6 months Destiny's game population will be in the toilet.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Origins Season Pass Detailed
10. Re: Batman: Arkham Origins Season Pass Detailed Sep 27, 2013, 08:26 Ozmodan

If you get a game for a kid these days, do not expect it to end there, they need all the expansion packs these days, unending money drain.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
8. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 22, 2013, 14:26 Ozmodan

Don't understand the Total War:Rome II numbers, not as good as the original. Their last game, Shogun was better. This new patch did not fix it. I am rather disappointed with the design choices they made with this game.  

News Comments > Op Ed
8. Re: Op Ed Sep 20, 2013, 11:53 Ozmodan

People get excited about the stupidest things. You have to wonder if ever take the time to see how ridiculous they look.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Sep 18, 2013, 05:57 Ozmodan

Have not used Firefox for a while, so I tried it the other day and attempted to downloaded a new flash update. Won't be using it again, it bluescreened my computer.  

News Comments > TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders
1. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders Sep 18, 2013, 05:55 Ozmodan

Themes like this crack me up, like the Axis had the ability to move troops across the ocean during those times.  

News Comments > Extraction Closed Beta Next Month
3. Re: Extraction Closed Beta Next Month Sep 18, 2013, 05:52 Ozmodan

If it is from Nexxon, you can guarantee it is a money grab first and a game second.

You have to wonder how companies like this entice people to fund them?

News Comments > New EA CEO
19. Re: New EA CEO Sep 18, 2013, 05:50 Ozmodan

Ho hum, another suit with no clue it seems. I do agree that the execution at EA has been abysmal, SWTOR cost far more than it should have. I doubt his leadership will change that much from his comment here.  

News Comments > Diablo III Auction Houses Shutting Down Next Year
49. Re: Diablo III Auction Houses Shutting Down Next Year Sep 17, 2013, 19:40 Ozmodan

good deal.

In diablo II, uniques dropped during gameplay regularly. I think I have 200+ hours in Diablo III, and have not one uniques or set item, not one!.

Loot system is majorly broken. Hope they fix it.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 17, 2013, 12:29 Ozmodan

Jerry Brown is one of the more clueless people on this planet. What do you expect out of him, something that actually makes sense?

News Comments > Total War: ROME II Patch 2 Live
1. Re: Total War: ROME II Patch 2 Live Sep 17, 2013, 12:25 Ozmodan

Read thru the patch notes, applied them and experimented. It helps some but the game still has a long way to go before it is fixed.

Maybe on the third or 4th patch it will be playable.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
32. Re: Evening Consolidation Sep 17, 2013, 08:43 Ozmodan

There are better games out there than GTA5. Going all gaga over it is a bit ridiculous.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
9. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 15, 2013, 20:16 Ozmodan

Total War: Rome II has to be the biggest disappointment of the year by a large margin.  

News Comments > Total War: ROME II Beta Patch
3. Re: Total War: ROME II Beta Patch Sep 15, 2013, 20:13 Ozmodan

VERY disappointed with this game, everything Total War: Rome did right this game does wrong. You can take a nap between turns once the game gets going and I have a decent rig. The tactical game is flawed. Why was the Shogun formula completely ignored for this game?

There is no way one patch can fix this game, I already deleted it off the SSD, might put it on the hard disk at a later time IF they make some major fixes to it.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
26. Re: Saturday Consolidation Sep 15, 2013, 09:26 Ozmodan

You have to love nutcases that attempt to assert that the controller is superior to the mouse/keyboard on a PC.

Just basically tells you to ignore this writer entirely.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 11, 2013, 17:53 Ozmodan

Any Perfect World game is just a huge money scam. Just horrible monitization with all their games. Would not play any of their games ever.  

News Comments > Endwar Online Announced
14. Re: Endwar Online Announced Sep 11, 2013, 17:49 Ozmodan

Seriously, there are only so many moba players. I would like to know where they are going to find people to play this game? Give it six months and you will some of these games failing.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 10, 2013, 14:54 Ozmodan

I don't touch any mobile games that have items shops. You always need to spend significant amounts in them to have to play the game. Much rather pay up front. I just consider these f2p games as some of the biggest scams on the net.  

News Comments > etc.
7. Re: etc. Sep 9, 2013, 12:20 Ozmodan

If GTA 5 really cost that much to produce then the idiots managing the project need to find other work. Amazing how good technical people can be so obtuse when it comes to managing development funds.  

1052 Comments. 53 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo