Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 981 (Graduate)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > World of Warplanes Open Beta
8. Re: World of Warplanes Open Beta Jul 2, 2013, 15:11 Ozmodan

Not a very good game IMO, the flight mechanics are poor at best. There are better games out there than this, Wargaming did not do their homework making this game.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Report: Don Mattrick Leaving Microsoft for Zynga
17. Re: Report: Don Mattrick Leaving Microsoft for Zynga Jul 1, 2013, 15:26 Ozmodan

Goes from one sinking ship to another. About as stupid ass a move as I can think of. Of course he is not that bright to start with and Zynga people are not much better.  

News Comments > Saints Row IV Video
6. Re: Saints Row IV Video Jun 29, 2013, 07:59 Ozmodan

Personally I think this game is a POS. If you want to really throw money away have at it, but I would not touch it with a 10 foot pole!  

News Comments > Saints Row IV Refused Oz Classification
32. Re: Saints Row IV Refused Oz Classification Jun 26, 2013, 08:03 Ozmodan

Agent.X7 wrote on Jun 25, 2013, 14:27:
Ozmodan wrote on Jun 25, 2013, 11:55:
Seriously, this title gets worse with every new version.

While I do not like the practice of banning anything, developers like this give the entire industry a black eye. Come on THQ, exercising such bad taste with a game like this is just beyond stupid.

What is the enamorment of being a sleaze bag? Someone gave me Saints Row III and once I realized that it was trash, I put it where it belonged.

Up there on your moral high horse riding with the OZ government, I see.

Don't need a moral horse to know this game is a piece of trash. And people wonder why legislators are calling for game reform. When they push the envelope this far just because they can, THQ deserves all the crap they get about this game.

News Comments > Beamdog: Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Pulled By Atari
3. Re: Beamdog: Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Pulled By Atari Jun 25, 2013, 21:40 Ozmodan

Atari is run by a bunch of neanderthals.  

News Comments > Saints Row IV Refused Oz Classification
7. Re: Saints Row IV Refused Oz Classification Jun 25, 2013, 11:55 Ozmodan

Seriously, this title gets worse with every new version.

While I do not like the practice of banning anything, developers like this give the entire industry a black eye. Come on THQ, exercising such bad taste with a game like this is just beyond stupid.

What is the enamorment of being a sleaze bag? Someone gave me Saints Row III and once I realized that it was trash, I put it where it belonged.

This comment was edited on Jun 25, 2013, 12:00.

News Comments > It Came from E3 2013, Part Eleven
1. Re: It Came from E3 2013, Part Ten Jun 22, 2013, 17:54 Ozmodan

IGN would not know a good game if it jumped up and slapped them in the face.  

News Comments > March of War Trailer
2. Re: March of War Trailer Jun 22, 2013, 08:32 Ozmodan

what the heck is a MMOTBS?  

News Comments > Scrolls in the Black After One Week
1. Re: Scrolls in the Black After One Week Jun 21, 2013, 11:55 Ozmodan

If they are selling anything it is NOT in open beta it is in release!

When are you pundits going to face reality to that fact?

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
31. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 21, 2013, 11:53 Ozmodan

Balmer should have left when Gates left. The company has been in a tailspin since.

They should fire the entire marketing dept after that xbox one fiasco.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
9. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 15, 2013, 18:07 Ozmodan

Microsoft keeps digging their hole deeper and deeper. Say one of the teens in your house does as teenagers usually do and pushes the limits and gets banned, they are saying that the rest of the families games are now null and void and the unit is unusable?

That is class action law suit there, you just cannot put that in a TOS and call it legal.

Maybe they should talk to their legal department once in a while.

News Comments > Planetary Annihilation's $90 Alpha
64. Re: Planetary Annihilation's $90 Alpha Jun 15, 2013, 13:50 Ozmodan

This is the little guy using MAJOR shenanigans to scam money out of people for a alpha. Do you know how many games never make it out of alpha, many of the indie games never do.

If you want to be an outright fool and support them, go ahead, while the rest of us laugh at you.

News Comments > Planetary Annihilation's $90 Alpha
12. Re: Planetary Annihilation's $90 Alpha Jun 14, 2013, 21:36 Ozmodan

Anyone buying this game is setting a very bad precedent. First off, you should never ever have to pay for a beta. All I can say is, if you spend money on this game you are not sane.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
8. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 11, 2013, 12:32 Ozmodan

Another ludicrous poll! Kind of like that poll that said 90% of people want gun checks. Obama and his cronies are paying for this nonsense and if you believe it, you need to go to the stupid farm.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
46. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 11, 2013, 12:22 Ozmodan

Wow Sony is going to ace Microsoft, $100 less and you don't have to spend $60 on a windows live license. That is $160 less and the Sony console is superior to the xbox one.

Who can't read here? The xbox one has to connect to the internet occasionally, the PS4 not. Pretty obvious for someone intending to just play solo games to get the PS4 and avoid the intrusive xbox one.

Personally, unless there is a exclusive game you just have to have, buying a new xbox one is a really stupid decision if you ask me.

News Comments > World of Warplanes Open Beta Next Month
1. Re: World of Warplanes Open Beta Next Month Jun 11, 2013, 12:17 Ozmodan

This game is a waste of time as good as the World of tanks is, this one is that bad. Flight mechanics are poor at best. Hope their World of Warships is better.  

News Comments > Battle for Graxia Ending
10. Re: Battle for Graxia Ending Jun 10, 2013, 17:59 Ozmodan

This was NOT a good game. Hence it died.  

News Comments > Titanfall Announced
44. Re: Titanfall Announced Jun 10, 2013, 17:40 Ozmodan

If you intend to buy an xbox one, be prepared to bend over as Microsoft reams you big time.

You are going to need well over $600 to actually use it. Game developers are going to put most of the good games on the PS4, so you will be looking at less selection.

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
1. Re: Saturday Interviews Jun 8, 2013, 19:52 Ozmodan

Far too much stealth and crowd control, as usual with Jacobs. He just does not grasp that too much of these ruins a MMO.  

News Comments > World of Tanks Boasts 60M Accounts
10. Re: World of Tanks Boasts 60M Accounts Jun 8, 2013, 11:08 Ozmodan

Nice milestone, but really the number is not that impressive when you consider they count anyone who ever even looked at the game whether they actually played it or not.  

981 Comments. 50 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo