Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1130 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
1. Re: Saturday Consolidation Mar 8, 2014, 11:49 Ozmodan

Deny, deny, deny, but you really can't hide the truth. They would not have printed it if it was not backed by substantial proof.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 7, 2014, 12:12 Ozmodan

Typical Boing Boing article. Entirely miss the point and then pat themselves on the back for bad journalism.

Bitcoins are a perfect way to launder money these days, it is basically untraceable. It is also being used by malware purveyors to cover their cash requests.

Also as we have seen lately, it is not a very secure method of money as we have seen by all the recent thefts from bitcoin storage facilities, I won't call them banks because no bank in the world would be that clueless.

News Comments > DICE: No Damage from BF4 Launch; New Patch; Carrier Assault Details
15. Re: DICE: No Damage from BF4 Launch; New Patch; Carrier Assault Details Mar 7, 2014, 12:04 Ozmodan

Some one at Dice is high on something to not grasp the fact that their BF4 game has taken some real hits because of inexcusable bugs.

I told the kids we are not buying it for now until I am sure they have fixed all the major bugs. They were over playing it at a friends on his new PS4 and the game was still having it's problems.

News Comments > Dark Souls II PC Specs
11. Re: Dark Souls II PC Specs Mar 7, 2014, 11:57 Ozmodan

Most of the comments I have seen say it is not as good as the first one. Think I will pass unless I see better reviews.

Yeah I am upgrading my PC now too, but why in the heck would anyone spend or even expect to spend $3000 on a PC? A really sweet rig should not cost you more than 1200 and you get by for less if you have parts from your old PC that are still usable.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 5, 2014, 19:18 Ozmodan

Hilarious. These people forgot that they needed something called financial security. That is what happens when you have a bunch of visionaries who think they know better than the big banks.  

News Comments > Asheron's Call Future Updates "Limited"
3. Re: Asheron's Call Future Updates Mar 4, 2014, 11:45 Ozmodan

Have not played this game in ages and I decided to sub to it for grins again. Even though I had played it for at least a couple years, I seemed to have forgotten everything. Way too much learning curve to get back into it. Great game, even if the graphics are severely dated, but way too complex.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - South Park: The Stick of Truth
14. Re: Ships Ahoy - South Park: The Stick of Truth Mar 4, 2014, 11:41 Ozmodan

Stupid game. Just a blatant piece of trash.  

News Comments > End of End of Nations? MOBA "On Hold"
2. Re: End of End of Nations? MOBA Mar 3, 2014, 18:51 Ozmodan

They have too many projects at the moment. It is good that they put this game on hold as they could not make up their mind what game they were developing.  

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
1. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Feb 25, 2014, 18:21 Ozmodan

A friend bought it, he likes it, I don't. Buyer beware if you ask me.  

News Comments > EndWar Online Alpha Testing This Week
4. Re: EndWar Online Alpha Testing This Week Feb 25, 2014, 18:19 Ozmodan

After watching several videos of this game I have come to the conclusion it is quite rinky dink. Typical browser game, half assed!  

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Feb 24, 2014, 20:12 Ozmodan

No Assassin Creed deals on Steam, that is a miss post  

News Comments > Garry's Mod & Rust Have Each Earned > $30M
1. Re: Garry's Mod & Rust Have Each Earned > $30M Feb 22, 2014, 12:53 Ozmodan

Garry's Mod is fun, Rust is not, way too many cheaters, they just scratched the surface with that last ban wand.  

News Comments > Dark Souls II "Hollow Lullaby" Trailer
10. Re: Dark Souls II Feb 21, 2014, 17:41 Ozmodan

The first one was a good game, the second not so much. Not going to waste any money on this one until I see it gets a decent rating.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
16. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 19, 2014, 15:00 Ozmodan

Whoever writes these wired articles is getting payed by the big boys. Why does the US have some of the slowest internet speeds out there, because the ISP's resist spending money on equipment upgrades. I have a friend that is 4 houses away from having cable and the ISP won't extend their line.

How not having net neutrality helps the little guy is completely lost in an article that is more a bunch of whims than any sort of facts.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Feb 19, 2014, 14:50 Ozmodan

I am disappointed in Turbine wasting their time with a MOBA. They are way too late to the party.

As to esports, I agree it is NOT a sport in any shape or form. Besides most of us want to play a game with our free time, not watch someone else do it.

Esports has to be one of the dumbest ideas ever thought up.

Kudos to women, they are smarter than those who waste their time watching such crap.

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
34. Re: Sunday Mobilization Feb 9, 2014, 23:17 Ozmodan

Beamer wrote on Feb 9, 2014, 18:16:
Ozmodan wrote on Feb 9, 2014, 18:09:
Seriously, if you believed he was making 50k a day I have a bridge for sale in brooklyn, I will cut you a great deal.

Candy Crush earns about $850k/day, so this isn't really difficult to believe.

Well Candy Crush is someone addictive for bored people, Flappy Bird is not even a decent app. Oh and it does have in game advertising.

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
22. Re: Sunday Mobilization Feb 9, 2014, 18:09 Ozmodan

Seriously, if you believed he was making 50k a day I have a bridge for sale in brooklyn, I will cut you a great deal.

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Feb 8, 2014, 18:57 Ozmodan

Dirwulf wrote on Feb 8, 2014, 14:59:
Ozmodan wrote on Feb 8, 2014, 14:41:
The epic space battle did not cost gamers a dime! Most of these super corporatiohs have tons of replacement materials. About the only thing they lost was the time to remake some of the big ships.

This is what I call trash journalism. The writer should stick his head in the sand and keep it there.

Since you can buy game time with in-game currency, it is easy to establish a real world value for the items that were lost in the battle. So yes, real money was essentially lost.

Point is that the people that lost all those ships don't need to buy/sell in game time, they have assets that make that superfluous. Hence there was very little of that kind of trading due to this battle. That is why the article was absurd.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Feb 8, 2014, 14:41 Ozmodan

The epic space battle did not cost gamers a dime! Most of these super corporatiohs have tons of replacement materials. About the only thing they lost was the time to remake some of the big ships.

This is what I call trash journalism. The writer should stick his head in the sand and keep it there.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
15. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Feb 8, 2014, 14:26 Ozmodan

We avoid 3D movies. Only as a last resort will we watch them. I still find the theater experience better than one in a home environment, of course I don't have a built in movie theatre at home either.  

1130 Comments. 57 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo