Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1030 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: etc. Nov 2, 2013, 19:43 Ozmodan

The point being it adds nothing to the game and stirs controversy. The games industry gets enough grief as it is these days, why add to it?

Personally no big deal, but perceptions are everything and the game industry is under a microscope right now, why stir the pot?

Like I said braindead developers who can't think beyond the tip of their nose.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Nov 2, 2013, 13:52 Ozmodan

Have to disagree, the game should not even be on steam. There is no point in using zombie children, developers are just being stupid and supporting stupid developers is braindead.  

News Comments > Take-Two Earnings
4. Re: Take-Two Earnings Oct 30, 2013, 15:29 Ozmodan

a one trick pony who handle their finances badly.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
8. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 30, 2013, 11:09 Ozmodan

Going to really hurt them in their pocketbooks not releasing Titanfall for the PS4. The PS4 will outsell the Xbox One by at least 3 to 1 if not more. Exclusivity deals are just a braindead decision, of course highly typical of the lame brains at EA.  

News Comments > WildStar Trailer; Class Details Coming
1. Re: WildStar Trailer; Class Details Coming Oct 30, 2013, 11:05 Ozmodan

Not sure we need another cartoony MMO that is quite similar to everything else on the market.  

News Comments > 100 More Steam Greenlights
3. Re: 100 More Steam Greenlights Oct 29, 2013, 18:00 Ozmodan

Rather ridiculous if you ask me, most of these games will flop.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 28, 2013, 16:42 Ozmodan

Everyone of those phones has a unique identifier, good luck trying to hook them to a network, they will be instantly flagged as stolen. So many stupid people think they will be getting a bargain, but instead a jail cell lol.  

News Comments > Quoteworthy - Infinity Ward: Many COD Players "Aren't Gamers"
34. Re: Quoteworthy - Infinity Ward: Many COD Players Oct 28, 2013, 16:38 Ozmodan

If they are not gamers, what are they doing? What a ridiculous comment, does not speak well of what developers think does it?

News Comments > Day One: YouTube Takedown Incident
19. Re: Day One: YouTube Takedown Incident Oct 21, 2013, 14:33 Ozmodan

Well I will avoid any games from such a scumbag of a company.

The DCA needs changed, there should be repercussions for those that abuse it.

News Comments > Op Ed
16. Re: Op Ed Oct 20, 2013, 07:09 Ozmodan

Copyright has long been a rubber stamp for congress, they should be dramatically lowered.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 16, 2013, 06:08 Ozmodan

You would think since android is 80% of the market they would be developing Panzer Corps for that OS instead of IOS? Oh yeah, the developers have the in love with apple syndrome.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
8. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 16, 2013, 06:03 Ozmodan

Another reason to not jump on the bandwagon with the new consoles right away. At least on a PC I don't have to worry about proprietary interfaces. Problem will be if you lay out big money for a good headset on a console now, you will probably not be able to use the same on a PC, how ridiculous.  

News Comments > Panzer General Online Closed Beta
3. Re: Panzer General Online Closed Beta Oct 16, 2013, 05:52 Ozmodan

Panzer General reduced to a card game, how sad.  

News Comments > Galactic Civilizations III Announced for 64-bit PCs
18. Re: Galactic Civilizations III Announced for 64-bit PCs Oct 15, 2013, 16:35 Ozmodan

Galactic Civ II did not even come close to what Master of Orion II had, even III was better IMO. Going to wait and see, but I don't think Stardock can write a good space strategy game.  

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
1. Re: Sunday Consolidation Oct 13, 2013, 09:59 Ozmodan

I guess Microsoft does not want to sell many xbox's this year for the holiday season. Sony is going to eat them alive. At least a PS3 has a usuable blue ray drive.  

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 11, 2013, 12:33 Ozmodan

Don't know what he thinks cheap is, but those prices are not cheap in my book. Besides spending money on old technology is stupid, especially for the xbox as it has no blue ray drive, hence little use in the future.  

12. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 8, 2013, 15:21 Ozmodan

Clouds are for storage, what he is talking about is something entirely different. Probably a server farm with many many CPU/GPU units. You will still need a box to receive controller signals or whatever they come up with to determine input.

Problem with such a scenario, the ISP's have to have much better throughput. I don't see that happening without the cable companies charging you a fortune.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts System Requirements
29. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts System Requirements Oct 8, 2013, 09:15 Ozmodan

Seriously, a $700 video card to play the game? If the game is that graphics intensive, then the programming staff should go back to programming 101. You just don't design a game to run on top flight hardware.

I have a decent hardware setup and despite the angst I will get from the grandkids, I will NOT be purchasing said game.

Throw in the 50gb install, guess I won't be downloading this game off the net. Heaven help someone who's ISP has download limits.

News Comments > Steam Hardware Prototype Details
19. Re: Steam Hardware Prototype Details Oct 4, 2013, 20:20 Ozmodan

HorrorScope wrote on Oct 4, 2013, 19:05:
jacobvandy wrote on Oct 4, 2013, 16:58:
Anyhow, they never promised a console... At best, they're just trying to make buying into PC gaming easier to understand.

10 years too late, it's pretty simple other than you need a fair GPU and not the Intel 4000.

Read the notice, decent nvidia gpus. If you can't read you need to return to school.

Personally I like the specs, I was thinking of making a similar machine for the TV. Go Steam

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 2, 2013, 16:28 Ozmodan

These developers don't get it. Console MMO's are a braindead decision. Console players only stick around a month or two. In less than 6 months Destiny's game population will be in the toilet.

1030 Comments. 52 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo