Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1037 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Sep 7, 2014, 15:21 Ozmodan

Seems that people will watch anything. Probably will never watch anything to do with esports, just does not interest me. Much rather play a game than watch someone else do it, probably much better than I would lol.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > WBIE TMs WB Play
3. Re: WBIE TMs WB Play Sep 7, 2014, 15:18 Ozmodan

With the existing ones already out there, who is going to place their game on this service?

Too late to the party to partake.

News Comments > PopCap Founder Pops Out
39. Re: PopCap Founder Pops Out Sep 7, 2014, 12:10 Ozmodan

Cutter wrote on Sep 6, 2014, 18:57:
How the fuck ISIS is our problem? These guys just want what they've wanted all along, westerners out of their countries. We're the ones over there playing our hegemonistic games, screwing over the various tribes and sects for a buck, installing despots, etc. If I were them I'd probably want to cut off some westerners heads too. It's not like they won't sell us the oil - that's about all they have that's worthwhile anyway. But no, it's easier for us to setup shop there an install governments who make sure we get it at a good price.

Fuck it's no different with Russian and the Ukraine. All that shit is about resources. Why can't Russia do it over there when the US is doing in the Middle-East? What's good for the goose is good for the gander. The Middle-East, eastern Europe, etc. not my problem man. We have everything we need to be self-sufficient - except the political will of the people. So if you want to go off and die for some fat cats who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, knock yourself out sport.

Rather questionable post by you Cutter. Your posts are usually right on the money.

To clue you in, a couple journalists getting their head cut off is really not a big deal, they were dumb enough to ply their trade in a very dangerous area, but the massacre of thousands of innocent people brutally murdered is ours and the worlds problem. The UN is a paper tiger who cannot be relied on by anyone, China and Russia are busy with the own spheres of influence. Who else is going to clean up this mess, which we ourselves caused by ignoring Syria for three years.

An isolationist buries their head in the sand and then screams bloody murder when they eventually get bitten in the ass. Far better to prevent that from happening because it will happen.

Off the sandbox, I try to look at all viewpoints, but I felt this comment needed a response.

News Comments > Revised Ryse: Son of Rome System Specs
12. Re: Revised Ryse: Son of Rome System Specs Sep 7, 2014, 12:00 Ozmodan

A friend has a 4k tv, and yep he still runs 1080p on it because even with 3 780ti's in his gaming pc the couple 4k games he has tried still don't run well as noted below with the 30fps limitations.

4k tv is still in it's infancy. It will be awhile before they are ready for gaming.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
7. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 5, 2014, 14:06 Ozmodan

Ever seen a guy carrying around a Galaxy Note(which fits their description of a phablet)? Friend bought one and soon returned it, way too big.

Some of the gals might like them, but phones with big screens become a real pain to carry around. Try getting a Galaxy Note in a mans pants pocket. Good luck!

News Comments > ArcheAge Open Beta
10. Re: ArcheAge Open Beta Sep 5, 2014, 13:58 Ozmodan

Seriously waste $150 on a game that in my opinion is not a sandbox, but a combo of sandbox and themepark? I think those that spent that much are nuts.

Not one mention of the huge problem of LP. Good luck trying to craft anything without it. If you want to go f2p, forget about crafting as you will be constantly frustrated by lack of LP.

It really is not a f2p game at all, it is free to try, but pay to play. I really don't like how they monetized the game either. Even subscribers still need to buy things from the item shop for crafting.

If you don't mind all those issues, have at it, but don't try to come here and say it is a better UO, at least when I played UO my subscription got me everything. I just don't like being nickel and dimed, this game will do it to you.

You also have to install Trion's version of Steam, called Glyph. I used to play Rift, but Trion is going down a path I do not want to follow with their new account management program Glyph and item shops you cannot avoid.

You can have fun in this game, but it will cost you more than you think!

News Comments > The Carbon Footprint of Games Distribution
5. Re: The Carbon Footprint of Games Distribution Sep 3, 2014, 12:50 Ozmodan

Whoever is computing the carbon footprint of games downloads needs to enter the real world. I am tired of absolute idiots trying to ruin peoples lives with their rants. The only footprint they should be worried about is mine up their ass!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2014, 10:43 Ozmodan

Yes surprisingly Edge of Tomorrow was pretty good which is odd for a Tom Cruise movie. Guardians of the Galaxy was not bad either. Dramatic and Romantic comedies tanked big time. Why can't these writers do a decent script these days? Oscars are going to be a joke this year unless something pops up in the latter part of the year.  

News Comments > Op Ed
6. Re: Op Ed Aug 31, 2014, 16:25 Ozmodan

Don't need 3 things, you can just use one word MOBA's!  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
5. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 31, 2014, 16:24 Ozmodan

I really wonder sometimes at gamers. Buying a game that is at least two months out makes no sense. Must be nice to have lots of cash to throw around. Must be nice to be omniscient to know it is a good game when no one has played it yet.  

News Comments > Diablo III Season One Begins; So Does Complaining
16. Re: Diablo III Season One Begins; So Does Complaining Aug 30, 2014, 21:37 Ozmodan

Everything that was right about Diablo II is wrong with III. Probably the most disappointing game for me in a long time. Did not even bother buying the expansion. I fooled around with this new patch for an hour or so, I don't even know why they bothered, if fixes NOTHING!  

News Comments > Saturday Previews
5. Re: Saturday Previews Aug 30, 2014, 17:16 Ozmodan

A flight simulator in space just feels outright wrong. Why are so many space games so flawed?  

News Comments > Win8 Age of Empires: Castle Siege Announced
14. Re: Win8 Age of Empires: Castle Siege Announced Aug 26, 2014, 07:36 Ozmodan

these games will separate you from your money faster than you realize. Basically you are in a race between you and your opponents to field an army faster than them. The alternative is watching your castle be sacked time and time again.

How anyone thinks a game like this is fun is beyond me.

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed Aug 19, 2014, 18:25 Ozmodan

It is EA, throwing money away to buy anything from them.  

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - The Golf Club
2. Re: Steamships Ahoy - The Golf Club Aug 19, 2014, 18:23 Ozmodan

Some serious idiots in this company, there is a very prestigious golf course by that name in Ohio. My guess is they are going to get sued for trademark infringement. Someone in HB Studios needs to learn to do a little bit of research.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
14. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 18, 2014, 08:54 Ozmodan

I guess CJ did not like Risen 3. So he found an exploit so you have to use it? Play the game like it is supposed to be played and you won't have to whine about it.

Really don't understand all those people dropping so much money on Archage, just another Korean grinder that is attempting to portray itself as a sandbox and just fails on most counts. I have yet to see a decent game come out of Asia.

News Comments > Evolve is Big Gamescom Winner
9. Re: Evolve is Big Gamescom Winner Aug 16, 2014, 14:39 Ozmodan

4v1 is outright stupid. Whoever thought that was a good idea has a screw loose!  

News Comments > Galactic Civilizations III Beta Underway
26. Re: Galactic Civilizations III Beta Underway Aug 14, 2014, 15:41 Ozmodan

Still waiting for one of this 4x space games to come close to what Master of Orion II had and add to it. Gal Civ II was not even close. I don't think Stardock gets it.  

News Comments > OVERKILL's The Walking Dead Game Announced
14. Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead Game Announced Aug 14, 2014, 07:59 Ozmodan

Great more zombies just what we do not need. How about some originality guys?  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 13, 2014, 10:32 Ozmodan

Cutter wrote on Aug 13, 2014, 09:34:
Way to overhaul the Patent system Congress! Oh wait!

Yep good ole Harry Reid deep sixed it in committee so as not to upset his lawyer buddies in the drug industry despite it having significant support in the Senate.

1037 Comments. 52 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo