Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1052 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. Re: Evening Previews Sep 17, 2014, 06:20 Ozmodan

Actually have fun playing this game. The developers are constantly adding free content and there are tons of mods including some ships that are almost god mode if you into something like that.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > ArcheAge Launches; Founders Unhappy
21. Re: ArcheAge Launches; Founders Unhappy Sep 17, 2014, 06:05 Ozmodan

This has become the debacle that I predicted. Trion has covered themselves in mud up to their eyeballs. The server situation is flat out inexcusable. The founders were really screwed as many did not get land and the only land left was in the pvp areas which are much larger than the protected areas.

On the positive side for Trion, the people playing the game will drop significantly once they realize how pvp centric the game is. There are a number of guilds out there with the ganking is our motto label.

The difference between buying a founders pack and supporting a kickstarter is miniscule. They both pay significant upfront money before a game is released. If you can find a difference let me know.

This comment was edited on Sep 17, 2014, 06:12.

News Comments > On Sale
10. Re: On Sale Sep 16, 2014, 05:58 Ozmodan

The Starpoint Gemini 2 game is not too bad, fooled around with it yesterday. They seem to be constantly adding new content and from the steam forums seem to listen to their player base.  

News Comments > Minimum Launches
6. Re: Minimum Launches Sep 16, 2014, 05:54 Ozmodan

Well you have to know that if it has anything to do with Atari, it is a huge POS. I really wonder how they stay in business.  

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
1. Re: Hardware Reviews Sep 15, 2014, 09:11 Ozmodan

Seriously a mousepad is a mousepad aesthetics aside.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 15, 2014, 09:03 Ozmodan

It is time again to break up AT&T and Verizon. Their only intent is to acquire income no matter how it affects their consumers.

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed Sep 15, 2014, 08:56 Ozmodan

I have thought about subscribing to Rock, Paper, Scissors, but they only fund themselves through Pay-Pal and I won't ever use that POS. The people running Pay-Pal are flat out incompetent.  

News Comments > U.K. Sales Charts
1. Destiny and Bungie Sep 15, 2014, 08:52 Ozmodan

Still won't waste money on a console. Kind of amazed they could spend the time to get it to run on the PS3, which always has been a programmers nightmare, and not do a PC port. A PC port would have been 10 times easier. I seriously have to question the sanity of the Bungie team, or at least the project leaders.

If it ever comes out for the PC, I will probably buy it for the kids, but I am not holding my breath.

News Comments > Star Trek: Alien Domain Announced
3. Re: Star Trek: Alien Domain Announced Sep 11, 2014, 10:17 Ozmodan

These browser based games are so limited as to not really be worth playing.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 10, 2014, 13:07 Ozmodan

LOL at the tech site. The iPhone 6 plus is way too BIG. I have a friend with the big Samsung phone, does not fit in the pocket. I suppose if you run around with your phone in your hand all day, it probably works for you. But for most of us Bzzzt it just does not work.  

News Comments > Transverse Could Have Been Wing Commander Online; Gamers Skeptical
6. Re: Transverse Could Have Been Wing Commander Online; Gamers Skeptical Sep 10, 2014, 13:03 Ozmodan

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

They burned their bridges with MechWarrior.

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Xbox One Controller Driver for Mac Sep 9, 2014, 10:02 Ozmodan

It probably depends on the game, but I have yet to find a game that does not play better with a keyboard and mouse than a console controller.

Seems like a big waste of time making a mac driver for such, considering that the mac has far less games available to it.

News Comments > The Repopulation Teaser Trailer
1. Re: The Repopulation Teaser Trailer Sep 9, 2014, 09:59 Ozmodan

One of these companies is going to wake up and realize that a sandbox game does not have to have full loot pvp. The best sandbox game ever made was Star Wars Galaxies and it did not have it. It was not the perfect game, but it did not suffer because it lacked the full loot pvp at all.

This game is condemned to a small player base just because clueless developers can't see 6 inches in front of their face. The genre is littered with failures mainly because too many players enjoy inflicting pain on other players which soon begets empty servers.

Don't get me wrong, my favorite game is Eve and I have lost many ships playing it, but I can choose whether I want to enter dangerous areas.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 8, 2014, 10:36 Ozmodan

They will be consolidating destiny servers within 6 months.  

News Comments > U.K. Sales Charts
1. Re: U.K. Sales Charts Sep 8, 2014, 10:34 Ozmodan

Guess people don't bother to read all the reviews that trashed this version. Kids wanted to download it and I said no.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Sep 7, 2014, 15:21 Ozmodan

Seems that people will watch anything. Probably will never watch anything to do with esports, just does not interest me. Much rather play a game than watch someone else do it, probably much better than I would lol.  

News Comments > WBIE TMs WB Play
3. Re: WBIE TMs WB Play Sep 7, 2014, 15:18 Ozmodan

With the existing ones already out there, who is going to place their game on this service?

Too late to the party to partake.

News Comments > PopCap Founder Pops Out
39. Re: PopCap Founder Pops Out Sep 7, 2014, 12:10 Ozmodan

Cutter wrote on Sep 6, 2014, 18:57:
How the fuck ISIS is our problem? These guys just want what they've wanted all along, westerners out of their countries. We're the ones over there playing our hegemonistic games, screwing over the various tribes and sects for a buck, installing despots, etc. If I were them I'd probably want to cut off some westerners heads too. It's not like they won't sell us the oil - that's about all they have that's worthwhile anyway. But no, it's easier for us to setup shop there an install governments who make sure we get it at a good price.

Fuck it's no different with Russian and the Ukraine. All that shit is about resources. Why can't Russia do it over there when the US is doing in the Middle-East? What's good for the goose is good for the gander. The Middle-East, eastern Europe, etc. not my problem man. We have everything we need to be self-sufficient - except the political will of the people. So if you want to go off and die for some fat cats who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, knock yourself out sport.

Rather questionable post by you Cutter. Your posts are usually right on the money.

To clue you in, a couple journalists getting their head cut off is really not a big deal, they were dumb enough to ply their trade in a very dangerous area, but the massacre of thousands of innocent people brutally murdered is ours and the worlds problem. The UN is a paper tiger who cannot be relied on by anyone, China and Russia are busy with the own spheres of influence. Who else is going to clean up this mess, which we ourselves caused by ignoring Syria for three years.

An isolationist buries their head in the sand and then screams bloody murder when they eventually get bitten in the ass. Far better to prevent that from happening because it will happen.

Off the sandbox, I try to look at all viewpoints, but I felt this comment needed a response.

News Comments > Revised Ryse: Son of Rome System Specs
12. Re: Revised Ryse: Son of Rome System Specs Sep 7, 2014, 12:00 Ozmodan

A friend has a 4k tv, and yep he still runs 1080p on it because even with 3 780ti's in his gaming pc the couple 4k games he has tried still don't run well as noted below with the 30fps limitations.

4k tv is still in it's infancy. It will be awhile before they are ready for gaming.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
7. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 5, 2014, 14:06 Ozmodan

Ever seen a guy carrying around a Galaxy Note(which fits their description of a phablet)? Friend bought one and soon returned it, way too big.

Some of the gals might like them, but phones with big screens become a real pain to carry around. Try getting a Galaxy Note in a mans pants pocket. Good luck!

1052 Comments. 53 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo