Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 980 (Graduate)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Previews
2. Re: Evening Previews Jan 14, 2014, 23:14 Ozmodan

How these yahoos got the Firefly IP is beyond me? Talk about the worst thing you can imagine and take it down about 5 points :((  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Announcement & Kickstarter
1. Re: Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Announcement & Kickstarter Jan 13, 2014, 15:39 Ozmodan

If you believe this nonsense, there is a bridge for sale in Brooklyn, cheap....  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
7. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 9, 2014, 21:55 Ozmodan

It is NBC, they still think the cold war is active. About their standard quality of news reporting.

I think there is a VCR down in the basement gathering dust, if that is what they are attempting to prove. Even my 96 year old mother has a vcr gathering dust under her tv, has not been hooked up for at least 10 years.

News Comments > AMD: Battlefield 4 "Up to 45% Faster" Using Mantle
2. Re: AMD: Battlefield 4 Jan 8, 2014, 12:23 Ozmodan

Can't get excited about anything from AMD atm, the company is not doing well. I buy strictly Nvidia for that reason.  

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: Op Ed Jan 4, 2014, 14:14 Ozmodan

Kind of funny, even with resellers offering decent discounts on the game it was not in the top 10 of purchases. Don't know who is at fault here, but I suspect EA told Dice to get it out for xmas release or else.

COD Ghosts works great, have not had a problem. Won't buy another Battlefield game the way they treat their customers.

News Comments > SOE Premium Membership Changes
5. Re: SOE Premium Membership Changes Jan 4, 2014, 14:09 Ozmodan

Additional value. LOL! Instead of allowing you to use your station cash as you please they are being magnanimous and giving you choice of ONE item? Sounds like a huge downgrade if you ask me.

Way to stick it to your playerbase SOE!

News Comments > Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Revealed
4. Re: Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Revealed Jan 4, 2014, 14:05 Ozmodan

Well McQuaid can't run a company so this will end up scamming people for money as there will never really be a game produced.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 4, 2014, 08:44 Ozmodan

Yep I picked up a used iphone last year and was just using it with wifi, but AT&T insisted that since I have a smartphone I have to have their data package. Jerks. Everyone's contracts are up in June and we are heading back to T-Mobile, sorry I ever left.

A phone with AT&T is a mistake you will regret.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
7. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Dec 30, 2013, 16:33 Ozmodan

and they pick a child's game on a dead console? And then adults come on here and say they like it?

Sorry guess I just don't get Europeans.

News Comments > Homeworld HD/CE Survey
2. Re: Homeworld HD/CE Survey Dec 27, 2013, 12:43 Ozmodan

Seems to me they are shopping ways people will pay for the existing game code not so much for a new game.  

News Comments > Boxing Day Metaverse
3. Re: Boxing Day Metaverse Dec 27, 2013, 05:58 Ozmodan

The only reason anyone ended up giftless was because the buyer ordered too late. When you order at the last minute you should have no expectations of when it will come.  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
7. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Dec 21, 2013, 18:43 Ozmodan

The Mac Pro is just a ridiculously overpriced PC. Can't imagine trying to transport something round ever, just a dumb design with zero advantage. A 12 core processor, well unless you are running apps that actually will use such and there are not many of them outside the scientific community. Again ridiculous. A friend has a system with a top end I7, 3 graphic cards, and a big solid state disc, less than 5k and it will blow the doors off the Mac Pro. Not much of an Apple fan when it comes to PC's since they are extremely overpriced and flat out badly designed.  

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
1. removed Dec 21, 2013, 18:30 Ozmodan

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Dec 22, 2013, 08:20.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Dec 21, 2013, 18:25 Ozmodan

I really detest top 10 game lists. There really is no such thing, completely depends on a persons taste in games. I looked at GameLife's list and laughed. Far as I am concerned they are completely nuts. Again just my opinion, some of you might like it. Good to have different likes.  

News Comments > Morning Patches
1. Re: Morning Patches Dec 20, 2013, 16:15 Ozmodan

Anyone playing World of Warplanes has bats in the belfry. War Thunder is so superior. If nothing else World of Warplanes has some of the worst controls that I have experienced in a video game.  

News Comments > Red 5 Removes CEO Mark Kern
6. Re: Red 5 Removes CEO Mark Kern Dec 20, 2013, 16:13 Ozmodan

Well The9 can take a hike before I play this game again.  

News Comments > South Park: The Stick of Truth Australian Censorship Explained
8. Re: South Park: The Stick of Truth Australian Censorship Explained Dec 18, 2013, 12:01 Ozmodan

Not surprised, South Park humor can be quite tasteless at times. I think the creator of South Park does not grasp the difference between real humor and playing the shock jock.

Australians whining about this need to do a value check.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Lawsuit
12. Re: Battlefield 4 Lawsuit Dec 18, 2013, 11:53 Ozmodan

When you have to get the lawyers involved with problems like this, you really need to go chill. Hope EA eats their lunch.  

News Comments > Warhammer Online Closes Tomorrow; Refund Details
3. Re: Warhammer Online Closes Tomorrow; Refund Details Dec 18, 2013, 06:01 Ozmodan

Well crap happens when you have a bad design. Crap also happens when you have to work with Games workshop too. They do not care if you have to bork the game to fit their silly board game design into your game.  

News Comments > DayZ Early Access
55. Re: DayZ Early Access Dec 17, 2013, 07:19 Ozmodan

This nonsense of paying for the privilege of testing their product is ridiculous. People who spend money on these so called betas are fools.  

980 Comments. 49 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo