Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1006 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Patches
1. Re: Morning Patches Mar 27, 2014, 11:36 Ozmodan

Entropia is one of the biggest scams on the internet.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
18. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 26, 2014, 18:04 Ozmodan

CrimsonPaw wrote on Mar 26, 2014, 11:24:
Ozmodan wrote on Mar 26, 2014, 09:45:
Well since the playstation 1 & 2 processors were completely different, that means they are relying on emulation code which never works very well.
If they can get PS2 emulation to work on the PS3, they can surely get it to work on the PS4. I'm sure it'll be buggy initially but after they get the kinks worked out I can see it being a huge success.

Wrong, they never had any PS2, emulation on the PS3. They put a PS2 chip on the PS3 motherboard for a short period.

17. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 26, 2014, 18:03 Ozmodan

PropheT wrote on Mar 26, 2014, 15:06:
Beamer wrote on Mar 26, 2014, 13:20:
They didn't get PS2 emulation working on the PS3, though. The PS3 that was backwards-compatible had a PS2 in it. They literally included the Emotion Engine on the motherboard.

There was a short-lived 80gb PS3 that had a sort of half and half job going on that did use software emulation for PS2 games. I don't think it worked particularly well, so it didn't stick around for long.

There was no emulation software for the PS3, it had a ps2 chip on the motherboard.

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 26, 2014, 09:45 Ozmodan

Well since the playstation 1 & 2 processors were completely different, that means they are relying on emulation code which never works very well. Notice that there is no mention of PS3 here because that console was a nightmare to program for. Doubt any emulator will ever work for that platform.  

News Comments > Galactic Civilizations III Trailer
11. Re: Galactic Civilizations III Trailer Mar 25, 2014, 06:37 Ozmodan

I love 4x space games and I bought the two previous versions. I doubt I will bother with a purchase here for the third version. Both of these games were inferior to bad attempt at improving Masters of Orion, third version. Masters of Orion II is still the best implementation I have found. I would rather play the old masters of orion III, then either or these games so I doubt very much that Stardock is going to actually fix the game to make it enjoyable.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 17, 2014, 11:28 Ozmodan

Stop with the iwatch nonsense, we all have intelligent phones, the days when a iwatch would be useful are long passed.

Most of the younger crowd don't even wear watches any more. Any company that invests in this technology is braindead.

News Comments > Gauntlet Remake This Summer
10. Re: Gauntlet Remake This Summer Mar 17, 2014, 11:24 Ozmodan

What is with the age limit on the web site? Come on it was a kids arcade game. So they are making it too gory for kids? what a bunch of idiots.

Arrowhead has not exactly blessed the gaming community with solid games, they would not be my first choice.

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
1. Re: Sunday Consolidation Mar 16, 2014, 14:42 Ozmodan

The only gamers that were misled were those challenged people that buy the game for an outdated console. You have to be an idiot to think that the old console boxes can have that good a graphics quality.

I guess some people think being stupid is a good reason to complain.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
1. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 16, 2014, 14:36 Ozmodan

Can't believe there are that many sick people that bought that South Park crap  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
4. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Mar 16, 2014, 10:27 Ozmodan

Someone in Washington needs to tell the RIAA to do dig a hole and crawl in. While they are in there maybe we can find someone to seal the hole.  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
3. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Mar 16, 2014, 10:25 Ozmodan

Linux bigots really crack me up. I guess they don't consider games to be important.  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
8. Re: Saturday Metaverse Mar 16, 2014, 10:21 Ozmodan

PC Mag seems oblivious to the fact that Amazon Prime is not all about free shipping. Maybe someone at the mag should actually do their homework before writing a incomplete article.

As to Veronica Mars, I won't touch trash with DRM.

News Comments > Farm Machines Championships 2014
8. Re: Farm Machines Championships 2014 Mar 16, 2014, 10:17 Ozmodan

Right, I want to play farmer....NOT. When you think an idea is far out, DON"T do it!  

News Comments > Infinite Crisis Open Beta Begins
1. Re: Infinite Crisis Open Beta Begins Mar 14, 2014, 10:00 Ozmodan

Too little too late. What a waste of using Turbine skills to bring such a game out now. MOBA's are on the decline already, the novelty has worn off.  

News Comments > SimCity Offline Mode "Almost There"
7. Re: SimCity Offline Mode Mar 14, 2014, 09:58 Ozmodan

Only EA could draw something like this out so long. Any programmer could have fixed it in 5 minutes at most and that includes testing the change.

At least Indie game developers are coming out with decent games so that I can completely ignore EA for just about everything now.

28. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 11, 2014, 13:58 Ozmodan

All I know is that Titanfall runs much better on my PC than a friends new xbox. I am not impressed one bit with the new consoles, last years tech at best. Cloud servers are just another word for a not very good console.

I did not think that Dark Souls II was that good. The first one was better which does not say much for the developer.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
1. Re: Saturday Consolidation Mar 8, 2014, 11:49 Ozmodan

Deny, deny, deny, but you really can't hide the truth. They would not have printed it if it was not backed by substantial proof.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 7, 2014, 12:12 Ozmodan

Typical Boing Boing article. Entirely miss the point and then pat themselves on the back for bad journalism.

Bitcoins are a perfect way to launder money these days, it is basically untraceable. It is also being used by malware purveyors to cover their cash requests.

Also as we have seen lately, it is not a very secure method of money as we have seen by all the recent thefts from bitcoin storage facilities, I won't call them banks because no bank in the world would be that clueless.

News Comments > DICE: No Damage from BF4 Launch; New Patch; Carrier Assault Details
15. Re: DICE: No Damage from BF4 Launch; New Patch; Carrier Assault Details Mar 7, 2014, 12:04 Ozmodan

Some one at Dice is high on something to not grasp the fact that their BF4 game has taken some real hits because of inexcusable bugs.

I told the kids we are not buying it for now until I am sure they have fixed all the major bugs. They were over playing it at a friends on his new PS4 and the game was still having it's problems.

News Comments > Dark Souls II PC Specs
11. Re: Dark Souls II PC Specs Mar 7, 2014, 11:57 Ozmodan

Most of the comments I have seen say it is not as good as the first one. Think I will pass unless I see better reviews.

Yeah I am upgrading my PC now too, but why in the heck would anyone spend or even expect to spend $3000 on a PC? A really sweet rig should not cost you more than 1200 and you get by for less if you have parts from your old PC that are still usable.

1006 Comments. 51 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo