Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1130 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns
79. Re: Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns Dec 17, 2014, 14:20 Ozmodan

verybad1 wrote on Dec 17, 2014, 14:09:
Only time freedom is of any value is when censorship is provided by the moral compass of each individual. Otherwise it's not freedom, and if as a whole the moral compass of society can't be trusted, then there is a deeper problem with that society than censorship can fix.

What fantasy world are you living in? There is no such thing as freedom as you describe it in a civilized society. I suggest you actually take some time and read some history. The collapse of many of the past civilizations can be attributed in part through the decline of many of their social mores.

All this game is going to do is rile up the game censor proponents, which is one group you really don't want to stir up.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Hatred Gets Steam Redlight
60. Re: Hatred Gets Steam Redlight Dec 16, 2014, 09:28 Ozmodan

Quinn wrote on Dec 16, 2014, 04:22:
I dont see GTA V banned from steam yet? I mean, squeezing titties, bringing strippers home to put a bullet in their vaginas, running around town shooting and burning people and running them over with tanks or punching whores to death to get your money back... THAT'S OK? Of course its OK because its a GAME! Hatred should be handled the same way. But hey, GTA V will make big money and that's where morals get grey! Fucking hypocrites.

This us censorship. Period. The people themselves should decide whether it's worth their money or not. "Steam has the right to--" Blablablabla yes Steam has the right to ban it from its store. But because it basically has the monopoly, it's worth it to get loud when it starts to make decisions for us. You know, like a government dictatorship, since there's only one.

Seen the movie Rampage? I thought it was fun.

Seriously, what a distorted view you have. The game is a POS and you are complaining because Valve decided to not carry it? They don't carry a lot of games for many reasons. I just wish idiots would not make games like this because it really gives the games industry a bad name.

So no, it has nothing to do with censorship it is Valve avoiding a lot of negative publicity they don't need.

Too many people who don't grasp the meaning of words in this thread, banned, censored of which this is neither.

News Comments > SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition Early Access
2. Re: SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition Early Access Dec 15, 2014, 10:23 Ozmodan

Can't believe they have the nerve to charge for this lol.  

News Comments > Leaked Win10 Reveals Xbox App
7. Re: Leaked Win10 Reveals Xbox App Dec 15, 2014, 10:18 Ozmodan

Next thing we will hear is we need an xbox live account to play games on the PC.  

News Comments > Civilization: Beyond Earth OS X Patch & Linux Status
6. Re: Civilization: Beyond Earth OS X Patch & Linux Status Dec 14, 2014, 10:35 Ozmodan

Scottish Martial Arts wrote on Dec 14, 2014, 01:26:
This was such a clusterfuck of a game. What a disappointment. Mechanically a total mess, and the AI barely even knows how to play the game. Basic usability and interface issues are rampant, making you question if you were actually playing a professionally made game from a AAA studio. It felt like a Dune sandworm took a green, purple, and orange shit on Civ V, and the interns were left to make something interesting underneath. And they failed. Badly.

Yes, I was certainly disillusioned with the quality of the design. Not your typical Sid Meyer type of game. It is not very obvious how you control some of the important qualities like health etc. I have yet to be attacked by the AI which seems retarded to say the least. Might be better in multiplayer, certainly not very challenging as single player.

News Comments > Op Ed
80. Re: Op Ed Dec 13, 2014, 08:58 Ozmodan

The game is a piece of trash. Defending it just makes you look foolish. Yep, they have a right as artists to put all the trash they want into the game, that does not change what it is at all. The problem with these games is, kids play them. No matter the rating, stupid parents don't care.

So yes, they deserve all the negative publicity. If you have the game in your house available to non adults, what you are doing is unconscionable.

Anyone trying to tell us that kids are not impressionable via games is operating in self denial. Look in the mirror some time.

News Comments > The Crew Stats Issue
19. Re: The Crew Stats Issue Dec 11, 2014, 17:34 Ozmodan

I have not seen a good review on this game yet. I tried the beta, the controls are really far more suited to a controller than a wheel. I have a mad catz pro and felt I have far more control with the controller.

While I like driving games, going to pass on this one for now, maybe they will get their act together for people with steering wheels.

News Comments > H1Z1 Early Access Next Month
10. Re: H1Z1 Early Access Next Month Dec 9, 2014, 11:40 Ozmodan

Going to skip this mainly because it is f2p which is a misnomer because none of these games are f2p, they are all free to try, and expect to get milked by the item shop if you continue to play.

Sony's item shops are not as bad as some of the other f2p genre, but I will still avoid it. At least some of their other titles offer a subscription option, I have heard no mention of that for this game. If they do have one, I might look into it.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 9, 2014, 11:30 Ozmodan

Got an Xbox One for $329 with a free game, don't think that $399 price is going to sell alot of units unless someone wants a SOE exclusive.  

News Comments > AMD Catalyst Omega Released
2. Re: AMD Catalyst Omega Released Dec 9, 2014, 11:28 Ozmodan

My concern with AMD has always been their drivers. It just seems they really don't spend much time testing them. Their hardware is always top notch, but I have always had more success with the Nvidia drivers, they test them more than AMD does.

News Comments > No Elite: Dangerous Launch Wipe
14. Re: No Elite: Dangerous Launch Wipe Dec 9, 2014, 11:19 Ozmodan

In other words, the beta was not a beta, but a release.

As to the quote, "moaners like to moan", nothing like making yourself look foolish. Beta players will have a significant advantage over others in pvp. Isn't that why many people play these games?

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 8, 2014, 18:40 Ozmodan

Just a matter of time for Chromebooks to replace Apple in education. All the schools around here are using Chromebooks now, it is a lot less expensive.  

News Comments > Street Fighter V Confirmed
10. Re: Street Fighter V Confirmed Dec 8, 2014, 18:37 Ozmodan

I just find it to be the ultimate in stupidity for any studio to restrict a title to one console. There is no way Sony can pay them enough to replace revenues they could get from other consoles.

News Comments > Game Awards 2014 Winners
37. Re: Game Awards 2014 Winners Dec 7, 2014, 12:51 Ozmodan

Umbragen wrote on Dec 7, 2014, 09:47:
Cutter wrote on Dec 6, 2014, 12:13:
Regardless that this is all bullshit to begin with, exclusives shouldn't even be eligible.

What he said.

Have to agree here. Since when did they have a remastered catagory?

News Comments > Total War: ROME II Wrath of Sparta DLC Next Week
1. Re: Total War: ROME II Wrath of Sparta DLC Next Week Dec 5, 2014, 06:26 Ozmodan

They are really milking this mediocre game. I thought that Rome I was better.  

News Comments > Dying Light Steep Specs Revealed
33. Re: Dying Light Steep Specs Revealed Dec 5, 2014, 06:24 Ozmodan

No game needs 16gb of memory. Unless of course they are the ultimate lazy coders. Think I will give this title a pass.  

News Comments > Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under
52. Re: Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under Dec 3, 2014, 18:31 Ozmodan

Good for them.

For all the clueless people who said it is just a game, I feel really sorry for you failure to grasp basic humanity.

News Comments > This War of Mine Recoups Costs in Two Days
11. Re: This War of Mine Recoups Costs in Two Days Dec 2, 2014, 14:51 Ozmodan

nin wrote on Dec 2, 2014, 08:55:
Ozmodan wrote on Dec 2, 2014, 08:53:
Why would any sane person call an extremely depressing game like this good?

There are a million other things you could be doing that playing this POS!

Actually it is a badly designed game, because there are not multiple choices, there is only one, survive at any cost! Now if they had included choices in the game, it would be a far better game, as it is, it is just another trash game by a trash developer.

There ya go folks! GOTY! If this guy cries about it, it's good!

Right, we all play games to get depressed. Maybe you should exercise your brain before you comment. You have to wonder about the state of mind of people who write games like this.

News Comments > This War of Mine Recoups Costs in Two Days
9. Re: This War of Mine Recoups Costs in Two Days Dec 2, 2014, 08:53 Ozmodan

Why would any sane person call an extremely depressing game like this good?

There are a million other things you could be doing that playing this POS!

Actually it is a badly designed game, because there are not multiple choices, there is only one, survive at any cost! Now if they had included choices in the game, it would be a far better game, as it is, it is just another trash game by a trash developer.

News Comments > Black Friday Mobilization
1. Re: Black Friday Mobilization Nov 28, 2014, 13:35 Ozmodan

Even with the larger screen phones, it is MUCH easier to play a game on any tablet than a phone. I use my phone for communication primarily, I can't remember when I played a game on it. Why hurt you eyes? I can't even imagine trying to read a book on a phone. Seems to me like the study was slanted to a viewpoint they wanted to reach.  

1130 Comments. 57 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo