Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1106 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Alienware's "PC Gaming Console"
23. Re: Alienware's Nov 22, 2014, 00:26 Ozmodan

I have yet to see an Alienware computer that is not overpriced. The only thing I have seen from them that is decent is their laptops because you don't see many laptops with a decent graphics card in them.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
16. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 19, 2014, 17:08 Ozmodan

Cutter wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 10:21:
Evey single one of those complaints by the city is laughable at best. As someone who worked downtown most of his life I can say I hate cabbies - at least in TO - with a white hot passion. Anything that provides competition - or puts them out of business - is a good thing. They're a fucking menace to society. Fuck them and the cab they drove in with.

Do some research. You post looks like someone who is a bit uninformed about what they are talking about. Look up surge pricing as an example. We had a local guy get nailed for $900 for a $15 cab ride because of their ridiculous surge pricing.

Would not even use Uber if I were a woman, who knows who is in the car picking you up, they are NOT licensed! Could be someone with a long criminal record.

Personally I think it is a stupid idea that is used by stupid people. Cabs are not that expensive and the drivers are licensed with a backround check. No ex-cons in the cabs.

News Comments > Starpoint Gemini 2 Patch Adds Missions
7. Re: Starpoint Gemini 2 Patch Adds Missions Nov 19, 2014, 17:02 Ozmodan

Stopped playing it when it gave me a quest to kill a battleship with a gunboat. It was not something I could skip as it was part of the campaign quest line.

Posted on the steam board and everyone said go out and capture ships and sell them for money, the only reply I had was how? I have never succeeded at any of the capture missions. My marines always get get wiped fast, even with officers that help them.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 19, 2014, 16:51 Ozmodan

Not sure why people use uber, we had a local guy pay $1100 for a $15 cab ride. What a complete idiot, did not even realize it was surge pricing.

I will take a cab any day in the week. At least I know what I am paying.

As to IOS MOBA, even the article says it works best on a ipad. The phone's screen is way too small for a game like that.

News Comments > Goat Simulator Free MMO Expansion Thursday
30. Re: Goat Simulator Free MMO Expansion Thursday Nov 18, 2014, 06:35 Ozmodan

Endo wrote on Nov 17, 2014, 20:53:
harlock wrote on Nov 17, 2014, 19:45:
Endo wrote on Nov 17, 2014, 18:55:
harlock wrote on Nov 17, 2014, 11:51:
Endo wrote on Nov 17, 2014, 11:00:
Looks cool, but I don't see anything in the video that remotely resembles an MMO.

congratulations, you're blind

So go ahead, tell us what you thought you saw that resembled an MMO, and I'll tell you why you were wrong.

you've never seen an MMO with a medieval fantasy setting?

again, congratulations on your blindness
An MMO can be in any setting. Medieval fantasy is not in any way shape or form "MMO elements".

If that's what you're basing your argument on, you really need some help with logic.

Strike one. Try again.

A MMO needs many things, one of these being it has to be massive, which I do not see in this game. You only play with a few other players which immediately tells us that is most certainly is NOT massive in any sense of the word. Hence your understanding of what MMO means needs addressing!

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Season Pass Trailer
27. Re: Far Cry 4 Season Pass Trailer Nov 18, 2014, 06:24 Ozmodan

I will just wait and buy it when it is on sale with all the DLC included. It is getting ridiculous all the money they want up front these days....

News Comments > Goat Simulator Free MMO Expansion Thursday
2. Re: Goat Simulator Free MMO Expansion Thursday Nov 17, 2014, 09:14 Ozmodan

Noticed this game is very popular on steam, I have watched some of the game play videos and still cannot grasp what is fun about this game? Now they want to make it into a MMO? Sorry while I ROFL.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Nov 16, 2014, 15:46 Ozmodan

I still don't get why anyone would pay to watch someone play a video game? They are actually building an arena in town for this. Me, I can think of a 1000 better ways to spend my entertainment dollar.  

News Comments > Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped
54. Re: Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped Nov 16, 2014, 15:31 Ozmodan

Harrowing wrote on Nov 16, 2014, 15:10:
Creston wrote on Nov 16, 2014, 15:07:
And another dipshit goes on the dipshit list. Bye dipshit!

Spot the educated SC fanboy.

Perhaps you should lose the invective and realize that despite your attempt to defend another lame developer everyone else is laughing at you.

Most of these kickstarters end up with unsupported promised features. The developers of Elite are no different. There are better space games out there, so in the end it is no big deal.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Patch and Workarounds
28. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Patch and Workarounds Nov 16, 2014, 10:47 Ozmodan

And another shop did not notice the travails EA suffered with a bad release of Battlefield 4. Ubisoft has been going downhill lately. What is with these big shops releasing buggy software?  

News Comments > Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change "Any Time Soon"; DX10 Support Unlikely
17. Re: Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change Nov 14, 2014, 12:56 Ozmodan

Kind of stupid as there are few difference between dx10 and dx11. I really doubt they used much that was not in dx10. Sounds like another really challenged programmer.

The only people that use the word "haters" come from the backwoods. Perhaps you should expand your vocabulary and look up the word "critics".

News Comments > Android PC RPG Emulator
1. Re: Android PC RPG Emulator Nov 11, 2014, 09:48 Ozmodan

Doubt any but the newest tablets can run this. I really don't like how they are monetizing this, much rather just buy the emulator.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Assassin's Creed Unity
12. Re: Ships Ahoy - Assassin's Creed Unity Nov 11, 2014, 09:45 Ozmodan

Guess it is time to add that second graphics card.....  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
7. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 10, 2014, 22:31 Ozmodan

About the only thing I can say about Ted Cruz is what an idiot. His views only represent a tiny minority in this country.  

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
1. Re: Hardware Reviews Nov 8, 2014, 16:30 Ozmodan

Hmm got a virus hit on the Bigbruin.com main page.  

News Comments > Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup Nov 8, 2014, 15:52 Ozmodan

Das Tal another in a long line of very poorly designed full loot/pvp games. You would think that at least one of these developers would look at what worked and what didn't in previous titles, but no, that would be too simple.  

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous on December 16
18. Re: Elite: Dangerous on December 16 Nov 7, 2014, 15:20 Ozmodan

I tried the beta, looks like they put alot of thought into the game, but it just does not feel right having to aim your ship to shoot. Just seems a bit ridiculous in a space game.  

News Comments > Ubisoft vs. Steam?
74. Re: Ubisoft vs. Steam? Nov 7, 2014, 14:43 Ozmodan

Well that was a braindead move Ubisoft, if you want to shoot your own foot off, go right ahead, but there are too many good games out there that are on steam.

+1 to clueless publishers.

News Comments > Microtransaction Hints in Leaked Just Cause 3 Screenshots?
8. Re: Microtransaction Hints in Leaked Just Cause 3 Screenshots? Nov 5, 2014, 16:35 Ozmodan

nin wrote on Nov 5, 2014, 10:05:
Ozmodan wrote on Nov 5, 2014, 10:01:
I don't really think that anyone cares. Just cause 2 was nothing more than a very mediocre game, I really doubt the third version will be anything different. I certainly won't waste my money on it, I learned my lesson with 2.

Ok, that's an 8 out of 10 on the troll scale. Impressive!

edit: I'm curious why you post, frankly, when all you do is bitch. Is your life really that bad? Do you actually enjoy gaming, or is it more about throwing a turd in the punch bowl at any opportunity?

I feel sorry for the kids you mention in some of your posts. It must really suck to have such a downer in their lives.

So you think Just Cause 2 was a good game? IMO there are tons of much better games out there. Sorry you have having a bad day, hope it gets better.

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Nov 5, 2014, 10:06 Ozmodan

Last Year game is an outright loser. I really pity any fool that pledges any money to them.

Blackwake is going to be a f2p and we all know where that is headed.

It is getting really hard to find a decent game on kickstarter anymore they are really letting the riff raff in.

1106 Comments. 56 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo