Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1174 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Mar 4, 2015, 09:11 Ozmodan

Thanks I needed a good laugh

We have a neighbor in the area that is a big antivaxxer, two of the other neighbors put crime scene tape all around their yard lol.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Five Nights at Freddy's 3
10. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Mar 3, 2015, 15:33 Ozmodan

The boys talked me into buying it for them. After watching them play it I was not surprised when it did not last much longer than a week before they forgot about it.

Kind of feel dumb that I actually got talked into spending money on it.

News Comments > Pay for WoW Game Time with Game Gold
24. Re: Pay for WoW Game Time with Game Gold Mar 2, 2015, 20:18 Ozmodan

Works well for Eve, don't see a problem with this at all.

Oh and 40k a month from garrison missions, sorry, have to call you bluff on that, they are not near as profitable. If you want to make money in Wow, you have to spend a lot of time in instances.

News Comments > FCC Reinstates Net Neutrality; Unfetters Local Broadband
123. Re: FCC Reinstates Net Neutrality; Unfetters Local Broadband Feb 27, 2015, 09:11 Ozmodan

I concur, I don't understand all the clueless republican posts. You do realize that the democrats also have a ton of fruitcakes in politics too?

You have to understand that most of the population lies somewhere in the middle.

I fully support the FCC's decision, it was the right one. The only thing I can think some of these republican positions is they are wary of losing donations from the cable industry. This decision benefits the consumer over anything the republicans have proposed. I even sent a letter to our republican rep with a lot of local signatures telling him that what some of the republicans are proposing is just bunk.

Personally, the best thing congress could do is break up the cable monopolies. The only places we have seen any innovation from them is where Google has stuck their nose in an area and put some fiber in. Outside of those areas the cable industry is just taking the profits to the bank and doing very little investment. That is how monopolies work!

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
38. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 26, 2015, 16:39 Ozmodan

I have an xbox one, got it for the kids at xmas. It only gets used when they are here.

As to the resolution nuts, the minor differences between the xbox one and the ps4 just can't be seen by most people. If you are really that into the minut differences in resolution get a PC.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 20, 2015, 13:06 Ozmodan

I never recommend Lenovo to anyone period. They have always been a shady company and I doubt that will change. Not that impressed with their products either.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
9. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 17, 2015, 06:47 Ozmodan

Cutter wrote on Feb 16, 2015, 23:11:
John wrote on Feb 16, 2015, 19:07:
This game looks really cool: http://www.no-mans-sky.com/

I know it's probably been on the news before but I just heard about it the other day. If they can pull it off then I'll be all over it.

Yeah, it's been discussed several times now. JD has the gist of it. The tech looks interesting-ish, but we don't see where the actual gameplay is. That is to say the same problem with games like ED where the sandbox may be very wide, but it is o' so shallow.

Funny how interjecting the word sandbox into a game design makes everyone excited until they find out that their idea of what a sandbox is and the what the designer thinks are two very different things.

News Comments > Terraria: Otherworld Revealed
6. Re: Terraria: Otherworld Revealed Feb 17, 2015, 06:41 Ozmodan

Terraria was not that great a game, so I don't expect much from this one too. Really was not much of a sandbox, just another sidescroller masquerading as one.  

News Comments > Matthew Higby Leaves Daybreak/PlanetSide 2
11. Re: Matthew Higby Leaves Daybreak/PlanetSide 2 Feb 14, 2015, 06:07 Ozmodan

The rats are fleeing the sinking ship.

News Comments > AO Hatred Steam Listing Offers Specs
5. Re: AO Hatred Steam Listing Offers Specs Feb 13, 2015, 11:07 Ozmodan

Rather ridiculous, Valve's age check is just useless. Anyone can make up a birth date of any sort they like.  

News Comments > Shadow Realms Cancelled
11. Re: Shadow Realms Cancelled Feb 9, 2015, 23:10 Ozmodan

EA strikes again. Is there a suit employed by them that is not a moron?  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
14. Re: Evening Mobilization Feb 9, 2015, 21:35 Ozmodan

Beamer wrote on Feb 9, 2015, 20:34:
Julio wrote on Feb 9, 2015, 20:27:
Beamer wrote on Feb 9, 2015, 19:10:
Because that never happens with cab drivers.

While there are issues with Uber, such as the lesser background check and the whole "who is liable" issue that really bugs me, I wouldn't say that the background checks cab drivers go through are really significantly better at stopping creeps.

Cab drivers have more background checks than Uber drivers. So it does make a significant difference.

Yes, I mentioned the background checks, but that requires someone to be a prior offender.

You do realize that anyone can make up an id to drive an uber vehicle, they don't do any live checks, it is all through a terminal, you could make up anything and drive a uber vehicle if you wish. Not sure about your city, but cab drivers have to go through a fairly extensive backround check here. I would not get in a uber vehicle if you paid me, what is a few extra dollars compare to your life?

13. Re: Evening Mobilization Feb 9, 2015, 21:28 Ozmodan

Seriously, anything out of an EA exec has to be treated as complete nonsense as bigger idiots do not exist.

Sure Tablets are getting more powerful, of course the idiot never considers that most tablets run on Wi-Fi, not cellular because of the high data costs. Secondly the screens are not very big and if they get bigger it does not make them very portable.

Tablets will be a decent gaming machine, but consoles hooked up to that 4k tv will be better.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 9, 2015, 11:47 Ozmodan

I will go to linux before I will ever ever rent windows!  

News Comments > D.I.C.E. Award Winners
19. Re: D.I.C.E. Award Winners Feb 6, 2015, 14:04 Ozmodan

Verno wrote on Feb 6, 2015, 12:48:
Mordor had a dreadful story that was was poorly strung together and made little sense. Outstanding Achievement my ass haha.

Yes, totally agree. It was an ok game, but definitely not an award winner.

News Comments > etc., etc.
10. Re: etc., etc. Feb 4, 2015, 20:33 Ozmodan

beremot wrote on Feb 4, 2015, 20:29:
eRe4s3r wrote on Feb 4, 2015, 20:19:
Asmo wrote on Feb 4, 2015, 18:41:
jdreyer wrote on Feb 4, 2015, 17:51:
Anita Sarkeesian Named 'Harvard Humanist of the Year 2014'

Popcorn

I felt a great disturbance in the net...

Especially because humanism is the opposite of feminism.

Humanism is a philosophical and ethical stance that emphasizes the value and agency of human beings, individually and collectively, and generally prefers critical thinking and evidence over established doctrine or faith

Which is quite hilarious when you give that award to a person that runs "Feminist Frequency" Which is anything but a bastion for critical thinking.

That said, I did not read the article Maybe they have a good reason

Someone knows how to cut and paste from wikipedia.

Let me ask you this. When it comes to Sarkeesian, and her Gator "fans" ... which side do you think is best able to think critically?

I have nothing against feminism, but she way over the top. She is so left wing, she makes the ultra liberals look conservative. I guess the harvardites think that is good lol.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Feb 4, 2015, 20:13 Ozmodan

TW increased my modem fees by 33% so I went out and bought a good motorola one that pays for itself in 6 months. The really dumb thing, modem prices have been steadily decreasing. The same modem I got for $65, was $120 last year.

I have no choice in the matter, there is only one provider since frontier is the only competition and DSL is a joke.

Instead of letting them merge, they should be breaking them up instead. Unfortunately that won't happen with a republican congress.

This comment was edited on Feb 4, 2015, 20:27.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 2, 2015, 11:40 Ozmodan

Madden figured out that Pete Carroll would make the dumbest call in football this year?  

1. Re: Evening Mobilization Jan 30, 2015, 18:12 Ozmodan

Break them up, monopolies are not allowed in this country!  

News Comments > Blizzard Rumors: "Low Expectations" for Heroes of the Storm?
22. Re: Blizzard Rumors: Jan 30, 2015, 15:53 Ozmodan

You can't charge $40 for a MOBA and expect it to do well....  

1174 Comments. 59 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo