Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1080 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
10. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 29, 2014, 14:24 Ozmodan

Numinar wrote on Oct 29, 2014, 14:01:
Task wrote on Oct 29, 2014, 12:03:
500 mil for Destiny, what a joke man. One of my friends was urging me to get it, but it seemed like Bungie was hyping that game to the moon and back and I was right. Maybe they should of used those millions to upgrade the story.

I remember when I fell for SWG hype back in the day, which admittedly had a better sandbox concept for an MMO, way better than any WoW or wow clone that came after, but it was still buggy and missing tons of things.

Destiny is actually really good, really polished, really fun.

It's a shooter with some MMO trappings, not an FPSMMO and I think the marketing had a similar message. By shooter standards the content is generous and replayable and very fun.

As for 500M? Pretty sure that got debunked. Even if true though that's not how you judge the game unless you are an Activision Shareholder. Judge it by what it does right and wrong against it's contemporaries and predecessors. I don't care how many hundreds of hours and miles of content is in the next WoW expansion if I don't enjoy a single second of it.

Still no announced date for the PC and those players will stick around, not like the console players who are off on the next great thing soon as it is out. Bungie can't put enough content out to keep them playing. Fun game, but I don't see the staying power.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EVE Online Phoebe Update Next Week
2. Re: EVE Online Phoebe Update Next Week Oct 29, 2014, 14:17 Ozmodan

They keep fixing and changing things, but the most obvious mechanic in the game that needs some love is mining and they again completely ignore it.  

News Comments > Gunscape Wins at PAX AU
1. Re: Gunscape Wins at PAX AU Oct 29, 2014, 14:16 Ozmodan

So they won even before the event started? Sounds like some money changed hands if you ask me.  

News Comments > WildStar Realm Transfers
6. Re: WildStar Realm Transfers Oct 29, 2014, 14:13 Ozmodan

game is pretty much dead. Why anyone thought they needed to make another cartoonish theme park is beyond many of us.

Tried the beta, which saved me from wasting money on the game.

News Comments > Skara: The Blade Remains Early Access
1. Re: Skara: The Blade Remains Early Access Oct 27, 2014, 20:41 Ozmodan

Nice idea, but trying to compete in a crowded f2p market is just stupid. Should have just went for b2p. F2p is a death knell for a game like this.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 26, 2014, 18:20 Ozmodan

People who don't wash their jeans will find themselves sitting by themselves. They are also a walking germ factory.

News Comments > On Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Mantle Support
16. Re: On Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Mantle Support Oct 26, 2014, 18:13 Ozmodan

How many people have 4k resolution on their monitors. Until the price comes down, I don't think it is that big a deal.  

News Comments > Fractured Space Announced
10. Re: Fractured Space Announced Oct 22, 2014, 16:36 Ozmodan

Soon as they announce free-to-play it immediately becomes POS!  

News Comments > John Riccitiello New Unity CEO
8. Re: John Riccitiello New Unity CEO Oct 22, 2014, 16:35 Ozmodan

Well the price on Unity just skyrocketed not that it makes much of a difference, no serious developer would ever use it.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 21, 2014, 05:48 Ozmodan

Funny, the media had the laptop dead and gone with the popularity of the pads, now all of a sudden the new ipads with minor changes are not selling well.

Only so much you can do on a pad. Even with a keypad it is hard to type on.

News Comments > Star Trek Online Expands
27. Re: Star Trek Online Expands Oct 19, 2014, 09:02 Ozmodan

Have you even played the game? It is so unStarTrek like as to be absurd!  

News Comments > Star Trek Online Expands
20. Re: Star Trek Online Expands Oct 18, 2014, 22:12 Ozmodan

When I found out you had to steer your ship to shoot at things, I dropped this POS like a hot potato.

A very bad attempt at trying to capture the magic of Star Trek.

I almost gagged when I saw this comment " spacecombat is some of the best I've seen" Seriously? When and in what universe did any Star Trek captain have to steer his ship to aim it? Enough said, it is most definite no implementation of any Star Trek I have ever seen!

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Fist of Jesus
2. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Fist of Jesus Oct 17, 2014, 22:13 Ozmodan

These guys must have found some LSD around somewhere.  

News Comments > Hatred Announced
2. Re: Hatred Announced Oct 16, 2014, 19:45 Ozmodan

Sounds really sick, hope it is adults only rated.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 14, 2014, 13:20 Ozmodan

#1 don't make it available for phones. Damn screen is too small. Tried the Bards Tale on my phone, almost impossible to play it because of the screen size!  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 11, 2014, 12:29 Ozmodan

Yep Uber's surge pricing has gotten them in hot water quite a few times. Columbus city council has now regulated them and nixed any form of surge pricing. First instance of such will get them banned from the city.  

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
7. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 11, 2014, 12:25 Ozmodan

LOL, if that is not a rip off I don't know what is. $1700 for an I3 with a 32 gb ssd? $2000 for an I5. The I5 configuration is very similar to what I use and I only spent about $600 on it and mine is very quiet. Does not fit behind the TV though, but I could care less.  

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 8, 2014, 15:08 Ozmodan

It would be nice if one of these survialist games stood above the crowd.

Will take a wait and see on this one.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 8, 2014, 06:20 Ozmodan

I used to use Belkin routers, but got tired of all the issues they had and abysmal support that I got from Belkin. Unfortunately they have now acquired Linksys from Cisco.

Avoiding both brands is now highly recommended, there are lots of routers out there from companies that support their products.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 8, 2014, 06:16 Ozmodan

Paying money to watch someone play a computer game? I can think of a million other things to spend money on.  

1080 Comments. 54 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo