Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
West Point, NE 02/20

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1150 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Free Windows 10 Upgrade Plans
35. Re: Free Windows 10 Upgrade Plans Jan 21, 2015, 17:41 Ozmodan

I upgraded to Windows 8.1 when it came out and after a little adjustment period, I like it better than 7.

I think this is a good deal, mainly because Windows 10 will be more secure than Windows 7. If you are running 7, you should give serious consideration to the upgrade when it becomes available.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: etc. Jan 18, 2015, 22:12 Ozmodan

I thought a subscription was $180 a year? That would make it $1800.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 18, 2015, 14:25 Ozmodan

I hear that H1Z1 is already inundated with hacks galore.

Looks like this will be another ArchAge. They could not keep them out of planetside, what makes Smed think he can do it here?

News Comments > MS: Windows 10 "Best" OS Ever Created for Gamers
75. Re: MS: Windows 10 Jan 17, 2015, 09:48 Ozmodan

I was one of those windows 7 holdouts, but I actually tried out the new windows when 8.1 came out and I like it much better than 7 now. It boots faster than 7, gives me better tools to work with the OS. It is a much more refined OS. I expect that once they get the bugs out of windows 10 it will be even better.  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V PC Preorders
40. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC Preorders Jan 17, 2015, 09:44 Ozmodan

On the other hand, there are a ton of used GTA V games out there for consoles. Don't know why anyone needs a PC version after it has been out so long.  

News Comments > Hatred Earns AO Rating
19. Re: Hatred Earns AO Rating Jan 17, 2015, 09:40 Ozmodan

NKD wrote on Jan 17, 2015, 00:44:
You all need to go back to sucking Jack Thompson's dick and stop pretending you haven't murdered zillions of pixel people over the years with very thin pretenses of justification. Including innocent pixel people and cop pixel people.

Suddenly some people make a game that doesn't attempt to justify or make excuses for it's "protagonist" and everyone is offended. Check your hypocrisy.

Huge difference between this game and others. Go watch some of the videos and you might become better informed. Yes, some of the shooters have pushed the line lately, but this one crosses it so far as to be highly notable.

News Comments > H1Z1 Refunds
32. Re: H1Z1 Refunds Jan 17, 2015, 08:58 Ozmodan

Why is everyone so shocked when any f2p title becomes pay-to-win? I don't know a single title that is not. Of course there are varying degrees, but they all in essence sell required items to be competitive.

It always cracks me up when people have the gall to suggest most of these items are available in the game because they are only available if you have no life and play the game 24/7.

News Comments > Hatred Earns AO Rating
11. Re: Hatred Earns AO Rating Jan 17, 2015, 00:33 Ozmodan

Really shows how clueless the devs are when they seem puzzled at the AO rating.

We all know how useless rating are, kids will be playing this.

News Comments > Hotline Miami 2 Dev to Australians: "Just Pirate It"
20. Re: Hotline Miami 2 Dev to Australians: Jan 16, 2015, 06:12 Ozmodan

Just stupid of the developer to include anything about rape in a game. Just shows that instead of just making a game that they are extremely insensitive to a very touchy subject. That would put the idiot label on them.  

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta
2. Re: Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta Jan 14, 2015, 09:39 Ozmodan

By the time this gets into release, MOBA's will be on the decline.  

News Comments > Total War: WARHAMMER Accidentally Revealed?
5. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER Accidentally Revealed? Jan 14, 2015, 09:36 Ozmodan

Any collaboration with Games Workshop is a major disaster waiting to happen.  

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Specs; Requires 6GB
23. Re: The Witcher 3 Specs; Requires 6GB Jan 7, 2015, 14:59 Ozmodan

These game specs always crack me up, they all have an I7 in the recommended, yet upon checking they never use the hyperthreading that is the difference between it and the other processors.

Kind of makes you wonder if they even know the difference.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Dead Kings DLC Next Week
4. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Dead Kings DLC Next Week Jan 6, 2015, 16:19 Ozmodan

Good luck trying to sell DLC for this weak sister. Most people I know did not like it.  

News Comments > The Repopulation Plans Bot Prison
1. Re: The Repopulation Plans Bot Prison Jan 5, 2015, 10:20 Ozmodan

The game is going to self destruct. You just can't make a hard core f2p game, as an indie they just won't have the staff to control all the idiots.  

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Server Issues Follow-up
1. Re: Elite: Dangerous Server Issues Follow-up Jan 5, 2015, 10:18 Ozmodan

How much do you want to bet that hackers were responsible for the server errors. I really don't understand why cowards have to cheat at games. They must enjoy that yellow stripe down their back.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Server "Strike" Plans
34. Re: Battlefield 4 Server Jan 1, 2015, 20:09 Ozmodan

Did not even try the multiplayer version of this. Enjoyed the campaign and that is about it.

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines and AvP 2010 No Longer Sold on Steam
20. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines and AvP 2010 No Longer Sold on Steam Jan 1, 2015, 20:07 Ozmodan

A lot of consternation for a very mediocre game. Glad it is off steam if you ask me.  

News Comments > Hatred Earns Steam Greenlight
42. Re: Hatred Earns Steam Greenlight Dec 30, 2014, 14:59 Ozmodan

Stupid game by a dumber company. Just going to make the games are bad groups more vocal.

I am all for freedom in game design, but there are limits which should not be crossed. This game pushes those limits.

Just don't see how anyone can say anything good about this game.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
2. Re: Evening Mobilization Dec 30, 2014, 08:00 Ozmodan

I don't understand all this windows pay hoopla, I have yet to find a vendor that supports it.  

News Comments > The Repopulation Early Access
4. Re: The Repopulation Early Access Dec 23, 2014, 07:52 Ozmodan

This is one of those games that has touches of brilliance yet overall a nightmare. Will a rose grow out of all the thorns, hard to say?

Really hardcore games like this tend to self destruct because there are always players who have to win at any cost, which includes cheating and it does not take too many times for people experience such before they go find another game to play.

1150 Comments. 58 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo