Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for nin

Real Name nin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname nin
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 25, 1999, 01:50
Total Comments 37755 (Jedi)
User ID 516

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows Free Expansion Plans
1. Re: Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows Free Expansion Plans Mar 3, 2015, 09:42 nin

Kept meaning to grab this, and now I'll probably just wait on the ps4 next month...but free content is always awesome!

At least I didn't buy Evolve.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Five Nights at Freddy's 3
1. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Mar 3, 2015, 09:41 nin

At this point, part 4 should be out by Wednesday at lunch...

Watched a video last night and it seems a bit more convoluted than the previous games (the first night's phone call runs until 4AM - WTF?)...also one animatronic kinda of cuts down on the variety. Maybe there's more to it and the guy playing last night hadn't uncovered it all yet.

News Comments > Shadowrun Online Renamed; Launches Next Month
1. Re: Shadowrun Online Renamed; Launches Next Month Mar 3, 2015, 09:39 nin

I'd be all over this if it wasn't online...just finished Returns and had a blast (my queue is REALLY behind) and about to start Dragonfall DC...

News Comments > Into the Black
15. Re: Into the Black Mar 3, 2015, 09:02 nin

El Pit wrote on Mar 3, 2015, 06:14:
I'm not sold on this Alien sequel yet. Bringing Ripley back (which is sure, she has confirmed it herself in interviews), maybe Biehn, ignoring Alien 3 (which wasn't as bad as you remember it, the workprint version is really good!) and the very awkward Alien 4 - that sounds a bit strange to me. Blomkamp is also speaking in riddles when it comes to Alien 3 and 4 (Ignore them? No? Follow their storylines? No? Wait - what?

He's probably trying not to piss off any suits by admitting the last two weren't on par with the first two...

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch 5 Will Add Party Storage; Mouselook
16. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch 5 Will Add Party Storage; Mouselook Mar 3, 2015, 08:59 nin

ItBurn wrote on Mar 3, 2015, 03:43:
f-ck the combat in this game. The tactical view is atrocious. It makes it painful to do things and it constantly obstructs your view. Closing the rift is a puzzle game in itself because it's so hard to get the rift into camera view.

I think that's one of the reasons I stopped playing awhile back and haven't been back. The combat just seems like a pain in the ass...

News Comments > RPG Character Transfer System
1. Re: RPG Character Transfer System Mar 2, 2015, 19:33 nin

This could be cool, if it worked out right. Also cool that it'll with with two of my KS right off the bat...

News Comments > Pay for WoW Game Time with Game Gold
2. Re: Pay for WoW Game Time with Game Gold Mar 2, 2015, 15:04 nin

When you put a WoW Token up for sale, you’ll be quoted the amount of gold you’ll receive once someone buys it—you’re guaranteed to get that amount no matter how the market moves.

So basically you can buy gold with real money now, as well.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 2, 2015, 10:17 nin

Blue wrote on Mar 2, 2015, 10:14:
The comments speculate he actually didn't see her, but it looks 100% deliberate on his part. What I can't believe is that she didn't see he was doing it before they hit.

I'm sure she was on the phone, too!

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Premium Announced
2. Re: Battlefield Hardline Premium Announced Mar 2, 2015, 10:07 nin

Omni wrote on Mar 2, 2015, 10:06:
Please buy our premium since we are only shipping half a game.

Previous bugs included.

Battlefield Hardsell!

1. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 2, 2015, 10:04 nin

Red Neck trucker says NO to this blonde trying to merge...

"Whut the he-il?"

Car had it coming, but him being on the phone isn't helping matters any.

News Comments > Stealth 2 Next Month
1. Re: Stealth 2 in April Mar 2, 2015, 10:02 nin

Really liked the first one, other than it eventually causing me to give up, in frustration (in a good way). Glad it's not an exclusive any more...

News Comments > Fallout 4 Announcement at E3?
1. Re: Fallout 4 Announcement at E3? Mar 2, 2015, 10:00 nin

But will it have a new engine (please???)?

Other than that, excited!

5. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 1, 2015, 18:42 nin

jdreyer wrote on Mar 1, 2015, 18:36:
I had never seen that John Belushi clip before. I love how it builds slowly, and the payoff at the end just had me in tears. What a comedic genius.

Pisses me off they only did disc releases of the first 3 seasons before stopping. I want all of it...

1. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 1, 2015, 16:39 nin

BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM (Honest Game Trailers).

Great video, glad they show it some love...my favorite of the series.

28. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 28, 2015, 18:42 nin

WarPig wrote on Feb 28, 2015, 16:38:
Blue, sorry if you think I'm "feeding the troll" (and maybe I am) but I honestly think BobBob must really think that in discussing someone's death we're elevating them above "normal" people or something.

But it's not just celebrities. It's also the weather, or whatever everyone else is discussing. People will be talking about something, and he comes in and drops a turd in the middle of the conversation. That's his one trick...

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
6. Re: Saturday Metaverse Feb 28, 2015, 18:38 nin

jimnms wrote on Feb 28, 2015, 16:18:
Fuck it, next time I'll just torrent shit.

I'm going round and round with itunes right now, and am thinking the same thing. It's literally just easier to steal it than buy it.

News Comments > how do you Do It?
3. Re: how do you Do It? Feb 28, 2015, 13:25 nin

ASeven wrote on Feb 28, 2015, 13:03:
I... uh...

I have nothing.

I stumbled across the title last night in steam's new releases and thought "surely this isn't..." only to read the description and cackle with glee.

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Feb 28, 2015, 12:44 nin

On a personal note, I shed a few tears over the news, which I am not ashamed to admit. I didn’t know the man personally, but it felt, to me – and to many others I assume – as though part of my childhood was lost yesterday.

Very true.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 28, 2015, 12:39 nin

Seems a little weird to cry over a character's death and not a person's (dare I say illogical?), but in context I guess it makes its own sort of sense.

I think ultimately it's a complement, at least in this case. It seems criminal to sell him short as "pop culture", but I bet you could go anywhere in the world and do his hand gesture, and someone would know what it meant, and who he was.

Awesome, irreplaceable guy.

News Comments > etc., etc.
11. Re: etc., etc. Feb 28, 2015, 02:16 nin

killer_roach wrote on Feb 28, 2015, 00:59:
jimnms wrote on Feb 28, 2015, 00:46:
I'd kill for these on GOG, and a NOLF3. My original NOLF disks are still on my dusty game shelf that hasn't been touched since, well, Steam, but I can't find my NOLF2 disks.

I know GOG was trying to untangle the ownership rights to NOLF a couple of years ago, ultimately determining that nobody knows who owns what related to it anymore.

Pretty wild that they can get ahold of System Shock 2 (one notorious for it's rights issues) and not this one...(not doubting you, just saying it's a fucked up situation)

37755 Comments. 1888 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo