Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Caveman

Real Name Caveman   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 25, 2008, 02:01
Total Comments 1753 (Pro)
User ID 50652

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > More Lionhead Teasing
3. Re: More Lionhead Teasing Aug 17, 2009, 00:46 Caveman

Black and White 3 please  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Op Ed
15. Re: Op Ed Aug 17, 2009, 00:26 Caveman

Why do people act like you are forced to buy DLC? Seriously, some of it is shit, but in no way shape or form are you missing out on anything significant by skipping it.  

News Comments > Gold - Champions Online
18. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 15, 2009, 23:49 Caveman

No MMORPG will ever be as open-ended as a single-player RPG. It just doesn't work. If you can steal from other players, people will complain. If you can kill anyone anywhere, people will complain. If your actions have an adverse effect on other players, people will complain. An MMO needs to have a consistently large player-base to survive and that means not pissing off anyone. Someone could make a truly open-ended MMORPG but it would have a very, very small player-base.
You ever hear of EVE? Nope, you're just hear trying to piss everyone off as usual.

News Comments > Bethesda: No Current Elder Scrolls 5 Plans, MMO? Maybe
23. Re: Bethesda: No Current Elder Scrolls 5 Plans, MMO? Maybe Aug 15, 2009, 23:04 Caveman

The question is, what's the point? SW:TOR looks like a single-player RPG with a monthly fee. If your actions and choices only affect you, what's the point of playing on a server with other people?
Do you like anything? Seriously, all you do is bitch and complain about everything. Why the fuck do you play video games if you hate them all?

News Comments > On the Demise of Gamecock
8. Re: On the Demise of Gamecock Aug 15, 2009, 22:26 Caveman

I'm going to call my game company GameSnatch  

News Comments > F.E.A.R. 2 Slo-mo PC Plans
2. Re: F.E.A.R. 2 Slo-mo PC Plans Aug 15, 2009, 22:00 Caveman

the PC DLC is free as far as I know. But, I found FEAR 2 underwhelming in every possible. I'm a big fan of fear 1 too, just replayed through it recently too.  

News Comments > Serious Sam HD Trailer
11. Re: I love you Sam Aug 15, 2009, 21:37 Caveman

That song is used in every single trailer I've seen for everything now.  

News Comments > Dragon Rising LAN [Updated]
45. Re: No Op Flashpoint: Dragon Rising LAN Aug 15, 2009, 15:48 Caveman

Read my sig people.  

News Comments > Bethesda: No Current Elder Scrolls 5 Plans, MMO? Maybe
6. Re: Bethesda: No Current Elder Scrolls 5 Aug 15, 2009, 15:21 Caveman

Wow an Elder Scrolls MMO...sounds intriguing...not. The Elder Scrolls is already boring enough as a single-player RPG, I can't imagine how unfun this would be as an MMO. A generic, medieval fantasy world with robotic NPCs and crappy combat. No thanks.  

News Comments > Gold - Champions Online
11. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 15, 2009, 01:14 Caveman

Virinath hit the nail on the head...glad I tried the beta of this, going to steer clear until they can properly balance PvP and get rid of these invincible builds.  

News Comments > Op Flashpoint Dragon Rising LAN Lives
13. Re: Op Flashpoint Dragon Rising LAN Live Aug 14, 2009, 15:16 Caveman

damn baltar, you're so hardcore, I wish I could be like you. Oh wait no I don't. Some people have more important things in their lives then collecting video games. You aren't on some higher plane of gaming power because you play on a PC and have old games in your collection.

This comment was edited on Aug 14, 2009, 15:16.

News Comments > More Revolutionary Lionhead Teasing
4. Re: More Revolutionary Lionhead Teasing Aug 14, 2009, 14:53 Caveman

I thought that this console/masses thing would lead to good things. Damn bored, when is this console shit going to wear off?
This is an example of a tool ladies and gentlemen.

News Comments > New Mass Effect 2 Character
8. Re: New Mass Effect 2 Character Aug 14, 2009, 14:49 Caveman

I'm glad they are improving the combat, that was my biggest complaint with the first game.  

News Comments > APB Beta Signups
8. Re: APB Beta Signups Aug 14, 2009, 14:47 Caveman

Did I just apply for a job?  

News Comments > F.E.A.R. 2 Slo-mo Science Trailer
3. Re: F.E.A.R. 2 Slo-mo Science Trailer Aug 14, 2009, 02:28 Caveman

Still no server files, what the fuck monolith.  

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Classless Update Released
13. Re: TF 2 Gets Classless Aug 14, 2009, 00:43 Caveman

No, it wasn't anything stupid like that. It was a legitimate hidden page on the blog. What a dumb conspiracy theory.  

News Comments > APB Interview
3. Re: APB Interview Aug 13, 2009, 23:51 Caveman

This won't have a monthly fee.  

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale Aug 13, 2009, 23:40 Caveman

Damn World of Goo, buy that if you haven't, one of the best indie games of this year.  

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Classless Update Released
11. Re: TF 2 Gets Classless Aug 13, 2009, 23:29 Caveman

Alright, they have a new item called medals, which currently nobody has any idea what they do. There was a hidden page in the blog about getting free medals for the 11,111 first people who log in.
http://www.teamfortress.com/classless/hidden/today_is_a_good_day/

They ran out, but I got one in time, but still haven't recieved in.

Incase you guys are wondering, there is a bunch of new unlisted changes in this update too.
* The Sandman can right click to throw balls and left click for melee
* Critz in all forms make your gun turn Red metal or blue ice and you get the electricity
* Demo-man sticky jumps go further and do more damage (Muffe2k4) (True: Tried myself, you go FAR!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7779DHMD7ic
* New misc/ slot in the loadout menu (fakiyo)(Rumor: For medals in the future - RabidZombie)
* Dead Ringers cloak drastically reduced to 3 seconds from its usual 8 (-Mark-) Tried for myself, i think they tried to match the time with the cooldown animation. (Before it would drain then pause halfway then start up again) And now i that the animation is fluid throughout the whole draining process, the cloak is only 3 seconds long
* Cloak and Daggers regen rate is increased. Regens much faster now. (Fox McCloud) CnD is now my watch of choice
* Flamethrower ignite distance decreased (challenged) I've had this happen to me twice so i believe this is so, yet many of you are saying nay. I guess its in either of ours imagination.(It still does damage, but you have to be closer before it ignites you) (ClayBay1)

News Comments > Gabe Newell Interview
2. Re: Gabe Newell Interview Aug 13, 2009, 23:22 Caveman

you can hear his blubber in the interview  

1753 Comments. 88 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo