Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wallshadows
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 29, 2008, 20:53
Total Comments 2071 (Senior)
User ID 50040

User comment history
< Newer [ 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ] Older >

News Comments > Killing Floor Sells 1M; On Sale
1. Re: Killing Floor Sells 1M; On Sale Feb 14, 2012, 20:54 Wallshadows

Well, I've been putting it off now for a long time but I think it's finally time to pick up this title.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Tim Schafer Interviews
3. Re: Tim Schaefer Interviews Feb 13, 2012, 20:56 Wallshadows

He's really one of the best in the industry and it's unfortunate that all he has given the gaming community results in him needing to raise money for the possibility of a game which barely had market penetration in spite of being really good.

Maybe that's why he is so humble and humorous because he seems to have a real passion for the industry rather than only see dollars signs.

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Feb 13, 2012, 20:43 Wallshadows

Guinness holds the current record for being full of shit.  

News Comments > Star Trek Game Next Year
13. Re: Star Trek Game Next Year Feb 11, 2012, 16:55 Wallshadows

They could have called it Generic Space Combat and it would have done well with a less polarizing reaction from the viewers. The fact that it has Star Trek tacked on was really unnecessary and really undermined everything the ST franchise brought to us over the decades.

JJ Abrams is also the most overrated director/producer/whatever in Hollywood. Yeah, I went there!

News Comments > WoW Iron Man Challenge
3. Re: WoW Iron Man Challenge Feb 11, 2012, 15:41 Wallshadows

deqer wrote on Feb 11, 2012, 14:13:
Will Blizzard be paying for the players' accounts during this time? Nope.

That's what I thought.

Why the hell would they? It's a player-run event which they simply threw up on an official page and is purely optional for those who chose to do so.

I mean, if you actually read the article you would notice that all the links point to player-driven forum threads and third party boards which are not associated with Blizzard.

News Comments > WoW Iron Man Challenge
1. Re: WoW Iron Man Challenge Feb 11, 2012, 13:31 Wallshadows

These are pretty fun events and it's nice when the community can come together on this. Whether it's a naked, no shortcut level 1 race from Booty Bay to Winterspring or an Iron Man challenge, it's quite neat when everyone follows the rules.  

News Comments > World of Warcraft Patched
2. Re: World of Warcraft Patched Feb 10, 2012, 16:40 Wallshadows

It's been pretty much established by many that at this point WoW is being handled by their, at best, B team and have had little clue with what they have been doing since the end of Tier 8 content. Instead of patches, or even when there are patches, it simply withers away in to a tide of hot fixes and there is simply nothing more to be said it happens two or three times a week with likely no end in sight.

News Comments > Unreal Engine 4 Reveal This Year
4. Re: Unreal Engine 4 Reveal This Year Feb 10, 2012, 11:22 Wallshadows

Now with 10% more realistic glass shattering.  

News Comments > Blizzard Promises Diablo III Players Death
10. Re: Blizzard Promises Diablo III Players Death Feb 10, 2012, 11:18 Wallshadows

I'll be more impressed if they actually retain the difficulty rather than nerf it and turn it in to a hand holding experience for the bucket heads.  

News Comments > Activision; Stems WoW Losses; Diablo III Slips
8. Re: Activision; Stems WoW Losses; Diablo III Slips Feb 9, 2012, 22:22 Wallshadows

I want to play the beta regardless of how it looks...  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 9, 2012, 12:34 Wallshadows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6iW-8xPw3k

I'll just leave it at that.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
12. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 5, 2012, 17:54 Wallshadows

Sorry guys, I forgot to buy Skyrim and this is what happened...  

News Comments > World of Warcraft Hotfixes
1. Re: World of Warcraft Hotfixes Feb 3, 2012, 17:29 Wallshadows

As usual with many more to come!  

News Comments > More The Old Republic Stats
8. Re: More The Old Republic Stats Feb 2, 2012, 10:00 Wallshadows

I'm fine with giving Bioware time to put together more end game content, the next being next month. I've been pretty bored but that is mostly due to the fact that all my guild members are either too busy to play when I am on or that my close irl friends will not logged in/resub until said content arrives.

My solution to boredom is to experience each story line but not everyone can endure multiple Nar Shaddaa play-through.

News Comments > THQ Confirms Cuts
2. Re: THQ Confirms Cuts Feb 1, 2012, 21:23 Wallshadows

$359,250?

How the fuck will he manage? Poor guy!

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 27, 2012, 17:12 Wallshadows

Wouldn't there at least be backups to simply throw up a mirror site or am I just not that smart when it comes to these things?

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines Delayed to Fall
5. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Delayed to Fall Jan 27, 2012, 11:26 Wallshadows

I feel the same about this as I did with Battlefield 3. It sounded great at first, well, at first being years after it was initially announced but then the more they started to talk about it and the eventual gameplay video which was pushed out has me a little at odds about what I think about it up to this point. I hope they actually use this delay for the benefit of the overall project as I am always willing to play or watch anything Alien-related.

I won't use DNF as an 'example' of their work because they were likely in the position to polish a turd from 3DR as soon as they took on the project. In the end, I hope Pitchford can put his money where his mouth is when he boasts about how much of an Alien fan he is and it reflects in an overall positive experience in the finished product.

News Comments > Hitman Sniper Challenge TMed
2. Re: Hitman Sniper Challenge TMed Jan 26, 2012, 11:21 Wallshadows

You play as Agent 47 in Farmville no doubt.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 24, 2012, 10:46 Wallshadows

Rogers doing wrong? Well I never...  

News Comments > The Old Republic Ilum PvP Follow-up
38. Re: The Old Republic Ilum PvP Follow-up Jan 21, 2012, 13:17 Wallshadows

The launch of the game went very well from what I have experienced in past MMO launches.

Their customer service is what REALLY needs work. I've seen some screenshots posted on the MMO Champ forum where a customer is in live chat with a GM and the GM doesn't even know what a flashpoint is, how to spell, and uses keyboard emoticons.

The CS was also bad when WoW came out but to know even know what a flashpoint is just nothing short of atrocious and needs to be worked on not only for in game know-how, but in general as well.

2071 Comments. 104 pages. Viewing page 45.
< Newer [ 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo