Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wallshadows
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 29, 2008, 20:53
Total Comments 2016 (Senior)
User ID 50040

User comment history
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
7. Re: Sunday Consolidation Aug 19, 2012, 22:29 Wallshadows

"DayZ needs quick time events, auto-aim and regenerating health" said no one ever.  

It says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ah, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2012, 16:03 Wallshadows

Mexican Coke just sort of stood out even before I read what you posted.

This ended better than I expected.

It says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ah, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 18, 2012, 14:44 Wallshadows

I find that with every new concert they have, they find new ways to sneak in extra notes of 'flavor' when it sort of takes away from the original piece.

Still, I would have loved to be there for the fireworks alone heh.

Oh and thanks for fixing that link, Cutter. I'm in a pretty derpy mood today it seems...

As for the Starship Troopers movie, it's legit! Was fun to watch and I would recommend it over the sequels as well. It's not perfect but it gets the job done and is about the same quality as Resident Evil Degeneration. CGI titties too!

This comment was edited on Aug 18, 2012, 16:24.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 18, 2012, 13:59 Wallshadows

Just for the funs, I made a post in the forums in regard to a Guild Wars 2 guild and such which can be seen here.

In other news, my friend sent me this and has made me super jelly.

This comment was edited on Aug 18, 2012, 14:48.

PC Gaming > Guild Wars 2 Guild
2. Re: Guild Wars 2 Guild Aug 18, 2012, 12:58 Wallshadows

I plan in playing a Guardian but torn between Human or Norn with the professions being Armorsmith and Jewelcrafter.  

PC Gaming > Guild Wars 2 Guild
1. Guild Wars 2 Guild Aug 18, 2012, 12:45 Wallshadows

Hey fellas!

I'm just wondering if we can figure out which server we plan to play on in the event that we go ahead and make a Blue's News guild. Below, I have the list of US servers which will be available for the head start:

Anvil Rock
Borlis Pass
Yak’s Bend
Henge of Denravi
Maguuma
Sorrow’s Furnace
Gate of Madness
Jade Quarry
Fort Aspenwood
Ehmry Bay
Stormbluff Isle
Darkhaven
Sanctum of Rall
Crystal Desert
Isle of Janthir
Sea of Sorrows
Tarnished Coast
Northern Shiverpeaks
Blackgate
Ferguson’s Crossing
Dragonbrand

It's a lot more than I thought there would be so we have a week to figure this out. So put on your best all-Rush mix tape and have plenty of Mountain Dew if we are to decide.

I suggest Gate of Madness with no reason other than the name.

Second, what will be your class and race?

Last, what do you think your professions will be?

News Comments > Mind Reading Controllers Reading Minds?
3. Re: Mind Reading Controllers Reading Minds? Aug 17, 2012, 16:52 Wallshadows

Exclusively sold with the Phantom.  

News Comments > Heroes of Newerth Core Pool Launches Today
4. Re: Heroes of Newerth Core Pool Launches Today Aug 17, 2012, 16:03 Wallshadows

Every time I get the urge to try a MOBA such as LoL, I often find ten reasons not to when I check out resource sites or take a side step to the LoL forums at MMO-C.

Sounds like the worst community in all of gaming.

News Comments > Rebellion Sues Stardock and Ironclad Over Rebellion
9. Re: Rebellion Sues Stardock and Ironclad Over Rebellion Aug 16, 2012, 23:08 Wallshadows

I would have to wonder what kind of idiot it would take to confuse this with Rebellion Developments...

...then again, in the world of trademarks and copyrights, nothing really shocks me anymore with how far things tend to get out of hand.

News Comments > World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Cinematic
4. Re: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Cinematic Aug 16, 2012, 11:47 Wallshadows

They should have focused the introduction video on the theme of the expansion which is the coming war between the Horde and the Alliance rather than an extended introduction of the Pandaren.

It's a fun video but I can't say I really enjoyed it as far as an opening cinematic is concerned. Past expansion openings gave you an idea of what's going on whereas this just throws Pandaren at your face as a way of saying 'YEAH! PANDAS! LOOK!!!' while giving little to no attention to anything else like the Shas or the broken relations between the Horde and Alliance.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 15, 2012, 14:39 Wallshadows

For all interested and able to participate, there will be a four hour stress test for GW2 today which I just found out about! It'll be from 3pm EST to 7pm EST.  

News Comments > More Diablo III 1.04 Details
14. Re: More Diablo III 1.04 Details Aug 15, 2012, 12:29 Wallshadows

Elessar wrote on Aug 15, 2012, 12:21:
Considering I only saw one legendary at level 20 something, this update is somewhat meaningless to me. They need to make all loot better and have it drop more often. That is the point of this type of game afterall.

Well, they're also upping the rare drop rate on reg mobs by four and now all weapons above ilvl60 are no longer bound to do suck damage but rather as if they were ilvl63.

So you could pick up a a ilvl61 two-handed hammer which can do over 1700 dps rather than 600 dps. Chances of this happening are likely very low, but it's at least possible and you no longer smack yourself in the face when you pick up a rare weapon which isn't 63. Leave that for when you still get garbage weapons.

News Comments > More Diablo III 1.04 Details
10. Re: More Diablo III 1.04 Details Aug 15, 2012, 11:44 Wallshadows

Unraveling the mess which Jay Wilson created.

Notice how he, the lead designer, doesn't say a damn word or is ever mentioned since (before) the 1.03 patch went live and then all these good things are coming to the game for 1.04? It's almost like there was some kind of internal mutiny. Not that I'm really complaining, I might actually check it out after 1.04 hits...

News Comments > BioWare on the Importance of Day One DLC
8. Re: BioWare on the Importance of Day One DLC Aug 14, 2012, 12:51 Wallshadows

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Aug 14, 2012, 12:00:
If you're going to have it, you bloody well better make sure it's worth the money. $10 for a single NPC, and a mission that takes 6mins to beat won't cut it. It needs to add something to the game itself, to make it worthwhile. And in turn, the content has to add to existing content, not seem like it was removed from the game itself, in order to say "hey-hey, I'm here to fuck ya over!"

You mean like an expansion pack?

We'll just come full-circle some time in the future where DLC will turn back in to expansion packs which will then bring back DLC and so forth.

News Comments > Star Trek & Star Wars Game Trailers
3. Re: Star Trek & Star Wars Game Trailers Aug 14, 2012, 12:49 Wallshadows

I thought Republic Commando was a decent game.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 12, 2012, 16:36 Wallshadows

Steak spices go very well with BBQ veggies as long as you don't overdue it.

Also, have you ever tried to BBQ Salmon on a plank? I tried it but I don't think I let the plank soak long enough as it caught fire and ruined the Salmon.

...smelled nice though.

News Comments > Diablo III 1.04 This Month
3. Re: Diablo III 1.04 This Month Aug 10, 2012, 19:59 Wallshadows

This is their way of realizing that their design philosophy for a Diablo title turned in to a fucking catastrophe and are trying to put a band aid on a gun shot wound.

I mean, most of the issues which they've been required to change or are in the process of changing should have never been issues in the first place and the 1.04 state of the game should have been what went live with the product. It wouldn't have been 'great' but it feels like the players have simply been used as a beta test for nearly five months.

News Comments > Standalone DayZ Coming
35. Re: Standalone DayZ Coming Aug 7, 2012, 16:33 Wallshadows

I came across this while I was browsing in boredom.

That didn't take long...

News Comments > Standalone DayZ Coming
11. Re: Standalone DayZ Coming Aug 7, 2012, 11:38 Wallshadows

It'll be interesting to see this game in a polished state and whether or not the current bugs are associated with being in alpha or from the Real Virtuality 3 engine.

I've given the mod all I can but I can only tolerate the 'quirks' of this game for so long...

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Financial: WoW Subs Drop to 9.1M
37. Re: Activision Blizzard Financial: WoW Subs Drop to 9.1M Aug 3, 2012, 09:27 Wallshadows

LFR is the fast track to content burn-out.  

2016 Comments. 101 pages. Viewing page 31.
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo