Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wallshadows
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 29, 2008, 20:53
Total Comments 2140 (Senior)
User ID 50040

User comment history
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines Commercial
3. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Commercial Jan 15, 2013, 12:48 Wallshadows

For being billed as a sequel to the events that occurred in Aliens, they really butchered the room layout of the Engineer. Unless it's a new one but then I'll feel like I am playing Prometheus instead.

See, I made a pretty awesome comparison. Don't hate at my awesome lines and arrows.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 11, 2013, 12:20 Wallshadows

But he's the next gaming god!  

News Comments > Diablo III Inadvertent PvP to be Fixed
13. Re: Diablo III Inadvertent PvP to be Fixed Jan 8, 2013, 16:27 Wallshadows

Vote kick in a Diablo game makes about as much sense as everything else they've decided to do to make the third title a stinker. So I guess it's a decision that's par for the course.  

News Comments > Firefly Universe Online
11. Re: Firefly Universe Online Jan 5, 2013, 23:15 Wallshadows

I hope that those who donate like 25$ can get a Jayne Cobb hat or something neat. I'd probably open my wallet and shake all the money out of it if that was the case even if the game itself ends up being 'meh'.  

News Comments > Steam Sale Encore
7. Re: Steam Sale Encore Jan 5, 2013, 19:05 Wallshadows

Thanks guys, I went ahead and used a fake US mailing address and all is going well!  

News Comments > Firefly Universe Online
1. Re: Firefly Universe Online Jan 5, 2013, 16:58 Wallshadows

I'd much rather have another season...  

News Comments > Steam Sale Encore
1. Re: Steam Sale Encore Jan 5, 2013, 16:55 Wallshadows

So in my search of finding XCOM for a decent price, my friend introduced me to dealzon.com and it pointed me to Amazon which was selling XCOM for 24.99 which may be as cheap as I will find it for some time.

Everything was going great until it asked me for my billing information. It says state/province/region next to the drop down option, but only states are available which immediately triggered the price is right fail horn seeing as how I am Canadian. Foiled by a drop down menu!

I was thinking I could use one of my US friend's address in place of mine but I don't think it'll work since it wouldn't be an address tied to my card so I might just take it for the Steam price.

News Comments > etc., etc.
8. Re: etc., etc. Jan 4, 2013, 23:23 Wallshadows

I picked Jay Wilson because it had a much greater impact on me whereas I don't give two fucks about War Z.

While Titov and company have been lying dicks in regards to The War Z and intend to exploit the success of DayZ to cash in, it's still in the hands of the players to simply not buy in to it. Jay Wilson, on the other hand, ran one of the most sought-after franchises in gaming in to the ground and then had the audacity to tear in to Brevik for his criticism which was pretty much spot on.

News Comments > Steam Sale Encore This Weekend
16. Re: Steam Sale Encore This Weekend Jan 4, 2013, 19:13 Wallshadows

Wow, that's really heartbreaking to hear it went that low and I missed it! I'm still fairly new to GMG so I'll be sure to double down and compare on my visits to check out the sales. Actually, just checking it out now and there's a 20% off discount code so maybe if XCOM goes back on sale while that's offered, I can snag a decent deal. I don't expect it to go back on sale, but here's to hoping.

Is there any structure to their sales or do they shuffle them at random?

This comment was edited on Jan 4, 2013, 19:44.

News Comments > Steam Sale Encore This Weekend
11. Re: Steam Sale Encore This Weekend Jan 4, 2013, 17:11 Wallshadows

I feel as though there is some kind of void in my current lineup of titles, especially after picking up several within the sale but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Maybe I just need a damn fine strategy game to lay in to so here's to hoping XCOM can come down a little to help pass the time until the launch of Colonial Marines.

News Comments > THQ Investors Call Shenanigans
24. Re: THQ Investors Call Shenanigans Jan 4, 2013, 13:05 Wallshadows

So when a company decides to go public, are they sent any kind of lube gift basket for all the fucking they will eventually receive?  

News Comments > Square Enix Testing Brower RPG in Japan
2. Re: Square Enix Testing Brower RPG in Japan Jan 4, 2013, 12:53 Wallshadows

I fucking love brower RPGs!  

News Comments > The War Z at War
18. Re: The War Z at War Jan 4, 2013, 12:51 Wallshadows

I would love to hear the off-the-record office chatter over at Valve when they were asked to help.

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
1. Re: Hardware Reviews Jan 3, 2013, 20:36 Wallshadows

Doesn't that review of the NZXT Kraken grind my damn gears when it comes to comparison graphs. This reviewer must have actually believed that having several products all colored a half shade lighter or darker would be amazing for a bar graph.

News Comments > FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Footage
6. Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Footage Jan 2, 2013, 20:24 Wallshadows

That interface is way too crowded and the chat box is way too small. What's up with the Mickey Mouse cursor?  

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Jan 2, 2013, 20:19 Wallshadows

I'm still mad about Trespasser.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 2, 2013, 20:15 Wallshadows

Spec Ops just looks like every other generic shooter though. Is there something I'm missing and is it worth picking up for 50% off on Steam?  

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2013, 16:12 Wallshadows

Awesome, thanks for the heads up and I'll check out GMG!  

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2013, 15:11 Wallshadows

Does anyone know if the DLC for Borderlands 2 ever goes on sale?  

News Comments > On Sale
6. Re: On Sale Dec 31, 2012, 14:28 Wallshadows

Creston wrote on Dec 31, 2012, 14:03:
Even on sale, it's still 15 bucks for the Doom 3 BFG edition? Carmack must be huffing that rocket fuel or something.

Quake is still selling for $9.99, was on sale for $5.99 and then Customer's Choice brought it down to $2.49 or something. A game that's 16 years old can still command a price which matches what a game like Deus Ex 2 sells for while on sale.

Whole lot of nonsense coming from camp id these days.

2140 Comments. 107 pages. Viewing page 31.
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo