Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wallshadows
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 29, 2008, 20:53
Total Comments 2675 (Senior)
User ID 50040

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Five Nights at Freddy's 3
2. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Mar 3, 2015, 10:37 Wallshadows

I can't wait till the inevitable Five Nights at Freddy's In Space is released.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 3, 2015, 10:35 Wallshadows

It's my Birthday today, where is my headline and mountain of gifts?

It's like none of you really know me.

News Comments > Pay for WoW Game Time with Game Gold
23. Re: Pay for WoW Game Time with Game Gold Mar 2, 2015, 19:25 Wallshadows

The Undermine Journal is a great resource as well, especially on the more rare items which aren't always listed on your AH to really compare prices to. I was never really in to cornering a market though and instead capitalized on the almost never ending demand of Battle Pets. I had three Crawling Claw things from Archaeology (yeah, I did the Arch grind three times!) thinking they were shit but in the end provided me with a burst income of nearly 50k gold. People are weird.

A great long term goal for making gold with little to no effort is getting Shadowmourne and selling all those god damn trinkets and the mount for an easy 100 - 150k.

This comment was edited on Mar 2, 2015, 20:13.

21. Re: Pay for WoW Game Time with Game Gold Mar 2, 2015, 19:15 Wallshadows

Alamar wrote on Mar 2, 2015, 17:14:
Make a new character, and throw gold to it, then buy a token from the AH... 3 months later, with an expired acct, log into that character (which you can do because it's 20 or under), and use the token... I don't know that this scenario works, but it'd be handy ; )

With the new Veteran account thingy that's probably the best way for it to work although you'd have to plan ahead since I am sure there are gold/trade caps on those characters.

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Premium Announced
21. Re: Battlefield Hardline Premium Announced Mar 2, 2015, 16:33 Wallshadows

I am sad to see that it took until BF 4 for some to finally see things for what they are and to no longer give a shit.

Better late than never though!

9. Re: Pay for WoW Game Time with Game Gold Mar 2, 2015, 16:27 Wallshadows

The problem with this being sold over the auction house rather than as a Blizzard service is that those like me who wish to pop in from time to time will still have to pay money in order to log in to buy a token with gold. It's not like 15$ will break me, it just seems self-defeating if you need to spend money to spend gold when you may not be interested in playing once your month is up and you either a) waste a token or b) your subscription lapses and you cannot log in to use your token at a later date. Maybe that's touched on in the FAQ though and I'll go over it later...

I doubt the prices will be unbearable though once they settle down and it'll be interesting to see how the market reacts to a token which can now put a figure on how much gold a month of time can cost in relation to the products being sold.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
5. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 1, 2015, 20:21 Wallshadows

I've been itching for a fun Space-based game to enjoy but I'm not in the market to give Gearbox any kind of money so I might look more in to Elite Dangerous and gift myself a joystick for my Birthday on Tuesday.  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 1, 2015, 20:17 Wallshadows

Anyone here have experience with the ZenMate VPN Chrome extension? I've been giving it a try over Hola but it seems to be extremely flaky with regional content. Netflix, for example, ran fine then all the sudden it refreshed and thought I was trying to access a country which doesn't have it yet and another site redirected me to its .de counterpart in spite of not touching the settings.

I'd keep using Hola but lately its been really underwhelming at trying to access US content and is prone to random refreshing during the stream.

News Comments > Ascent Early Access Ascent
8. Re: Ascent Early Access Ascent Feb 28, 2015, 23:05 Wallshadows

I'm not saying it's a bad game but it definitely looks like it missed the boat by 15 years so for the developer to proclaim 'state of the art' or 'high quality' anything is confusing when watching the trailer.  

News Comments > Ascent Early Access Ascent
2. Re: Ascent Early Access Ascent Feb 28, 2015, 16:01 Wallshadows

I'm fairly certain that Star Trek Bridge Commander has better looking graphics and that was released 13 years ago.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 28, 2015, 12:03 Wallshadows

All the discussions about that dress killed Spock.  

News Comments > Resident Evil Revelations 2 Local Co-op Mod
1. Re: Resident Evil 2 Local Co-op Mod Feb 28, 2015, 12:02 Wallshadows

Pretty silly that some modders can at least provide some of that functionality whereas Capcom makes it sound like they're trying to split the atom to resolve the issue.  

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Feb 28, 2015, 11:53 Wallshadows

The whold STO community showed up!  

News Comments > Op Ed
5. removed Feb 27, 2015, 09:39 Wallshadows

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Feb 27, 2015, 09:51.

News Comments > On PC Battlefield Hardline
1. Re: On PC Battlefield Hardline Feb 26, 2015, 20:16 Wallshadows

Lastly, you get to use a mouse and keyboard which gives you the best control setup for a first person shooter

Something about this having to be said makes me feel dirty about reading right up until there.

Thanks, I guess?

News Comments > Supernova Announced
1. Re: Supernova Announced Feb 26, 2015, 19:46 Wallshadows

I guess the blending of twin stick shooter is already saturated thanks to Warhammer 40k so now they need to find something else. I can't wait till we get a MOBA which capitalizes on text-based adventures.

Zork MOBA, heard it here first.

This comment was edited on Feb 26, 2015, 19:56.

News Comments > FCC Reinstates Net Neutrality; Unfetters Local Broadband
22. Re: FCC Reinstates Net Neutrality; Unfetters Local Broadband Feb 26, 2015, 19:40 Wallshadows

Kind of weird to see the difference of opinions on here and elsewhere. I would have figured this to be a resounding victory but it seems a lot of comments here treat this as 'bad' or 'meh' at best.  

News Comments > New Guild Wars 2 Cameras to Include First-Person
21. Re: New Guild Wars 2 Cameras to Include First-Person Feb 26, 2015, 17:50 Wallshadows

I could probably live without these changes which I did while I was an active player. The thing that killed the end-game, overworld experience was culling but since that got fixed these are simply added bonuses for when I return either at the new expansion or to amass a new mountain of wealth shortly before.

Also, where's my Quaggan race, dammit!

News Comments > Morning Patches
4. Re: Morning Patches Feb 26, 2015, 17:41 Wallshadows

Just dropping it in here since the last D3 news thread is a day old in regards to Ashbringer.

Unique_Sword_2H_104_x1: Stories tell of a great paladin who wore a single gauntlet of silver and wielded a mighty sword with a flashing jewel. He dispatched thousands of Risen Dead and Wretched Mothers, but fell to a tragic end. This sword bears some resemblance to the legends, but its jewel is dark and threatening. Perhaps there is more to the story?

Found in the 2.2 datamined information.

News Comments > Evening Patches
1. Re: Evening Patches Feb 25, 2015, 20:29 Wallshadows

So instead of there being only one viable Barbarian or Wizard build for any serious greater rift completion, there might be two! Such choices!

Also, Ashbringer unique weapon better have the same model as in Warcraft.

2675 Comments. 134 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo