Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wallshadows
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 29, 2008, 20:53
Total Comments 2016 (Senior)
User ID 50040

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 9, 2013, 13:03 Wallshadows

Holy shit! News on Blues relevant to where I live.

It says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ah, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > id: RAGE "Not Dead"
1. Re: id: RAGE Aug 4, 2013, 13:55 Wallshadows

RAGE is sort of like the patients I treat in Surgeon Simulator. They're not dead but they're not exactly living either.  

It says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ah, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

News Comments > DayZ Public Alpha Status Report
3. Re: DayZ Public Alpha Status Report Aug 3, 2013, 16:50 Wallshadows

I wish they would at least clean up the zombie animations but I see they've retained the awkwardness found in the mod. Hopefully they won't be able to climb ladders or clip through most of the environment as is the case in most, if not all of the non-modded versions.  

News Comments > Titan "Unlikely" to be Subscription-Based
9. Re: Titan Aug 2, 2013, 16:25 Wallshadows

I doubt it'll be a RMAH structure as Titan is likely to be slated as a more casual-friendly game as Kotick said some time ago. RMAH would basically reward the more hardcore players who can afford to farm for or dump a chunk of money to pay to win whatever end game there may be whereas the casuals will likely be much more reserved towards spending money on something they may not need or will not be able to take full advantage of.

If anything, it's likely just going to be a Blizzard store with perks such as those found in the GW2 store. If GW2 can survive and push out content by depending on in game transactions after the box purchase, I doubt Blizzard would have much issue as their name on the box would ensure a healthy number of folks who already throw money at their screen to buy shitty transmog helmets and mounts.

News Comments > Capcom Financials
1. Re: Capcom Financials Jul 31, 2013, 12:58 Wallshadows

So lets make Dead Rising 3 a Xbone exclusive! Surely that'll help our financial struggles!  

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Jul 29, 2013, 22:07 Wallshadows

Release Date February 21, 2001

Good fucking lord, it's hard to believe that it was released twelve years ago and that twelve years ago was one year after Y2K.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?! Uhoh

News Comments > Evening Interviews
2. Re: Evening Interviews Jul 29, 2013, 21:50 Wallshadows

So PC Gamer only releases excerpts of their full interviews over the course of a few days?

Annoying...

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed Jul 29, 2013, 19:33 Wallshadows

Two assholes who deserve each other.  

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Jul 28, 2013, 12:19 Wallshadows

It sounded like Biehn had to get drunk as fuck to go through the script while playing the game. Actually, most did.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
9. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 26, 2013, 11:13 Wallshadows

I wonder what the Virtual Boy numbers would have been? Mine came with Mario Tennis and then I threw the whole damn thing in the closet.

I should have known it was a trap when it was marked down to $30 from $200! Damn you Zellers!

News Comments > 7.7 Million WoW Subs
12. Re: 7.7 Million WoW Subs Jul 26, 2013, 11:09 Wallshadows

Verno wrote on Jul 26, 2013, 10:57:
To be fair it is a huge game filled with content. You can easily sink hundreds of hours into it. Just a shame that much of the older zones see no traffic, some have very fun group quests and other stuff to do.

They've 'fixed' the issue of empty zones by way of cross-realm grouping but it has introduced more issues than solutions in the form of randomly falling to your death because crossing in to a cross-realm zone can often dismount and kill you if you're in a two-seater. The worst part about it is if you take a flight path over a cross-realm zone which has a rare spawn, it'll still consider you to be on your home realm but when you fly back it'll take you off your home realm and throw you in with the rest on another. I got a hit on Time Lost Protodrake while on a flight path to Ulduar, flew back, nothing.

Also, group quests are...actually, I can honestly count how many true group quests there are in the game now after Cataclysm and most are optional such as the Arena events. The only rest are in Outland but most are already in Northrend before hitting Nagrand now.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 25, 2013, 23:25 Wallshadows

Someone remind me why that guy decided to jump ship from Microsoft to Zynga? I assume it involved a large sack of cash but still, damn.  

News Comments > Torchlight II Sells 2 Million
1. Re: Torchlight II Sells 2 Million Jul 25, 2013, 10:19 Wallshadows

Kind of a bland game if you don't use mods such as Synergy and the community class pack. Otherwise, was worth the price of admission!  

News Comments > F.E.A.R. Online Announced
1. Re: F.E.A.R. Online Announced Jul 25, 2013, 10:18 Wallshadows

How can anything go wrong?  

News Comments > Evening Patches
3. Re: Evening Patches Jul 25, 2013, 00:38 Wallshadows

Addressed an issue where BNK-3R could get stuck and not be defeated.

Wow, only fixing this now? Happened to me the first time I played and then again on TVHM months and months ago. Got stuck in the part of the platform that extends over the walk way.

News Comments > Molten Games Formed
3. Re: Molten Games Formed Jul 25, 2013, 00:33 Wallshadows

Look! Another studio we'll likely never hear from again until they cancel their product and form another studio.  

News Comments > Vivendi Raiding Activision's Piggy Bank
19. Re: Vivendi Raiding Activision's Piggy Bank Jul 24, 2013, 14:41 Wallshadows

Just in time for Blizzard to sell ugly-ass helms which don't fit most races properly for $15!  

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines: Stasis Interrupted DLC Released
46. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines: Stasis Interrupted DLC Released Jul 24, 2013, 14:30 Wallshadows

People scratch their head and wonder when and how an egg could have been put on the Sulaco to cause the death of Hicks and Newt but have no issues accepting the fact that an Alien got on board the dropship which was suppose to rescue the bunch after shit hit the fan much earlier in the film.

It's not out of the realm of possibility that that same Xeno brought an egg on board especially when the Queen would not have been able to lay an egg as she detached from the egg-laying apparatus in order to chase Ripley. Granted, the only time the Xeno would have had time to get on board in the first place was when they did the initial touchdown before the camera pans around to show the Marines running away from the dropship as it pulls away with the bay open.

It sucks that there is no official explanation as to how it happened and why it required both of the major characters to be killed off in order to progress the story when it could have gone any other way to achieve the same results. Leaving it in the hands of the fans to come up with a plausible explanation is fun and all but it should have been reserved for a much lesser issue.

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines: Stasis Interrupted DLC Released
23. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines: Stasis Interrupted DLC Released Jul 23, 2013, 22:20 Wallshadows

Alien 3 would have been a pretty bangin' ass movie if a fan came along and edited out the whole introduction and replaced Ripley and Bishop face with Jamie Lee Curtis and that creepy automated taxi guy from Total Recall '90.  

News Comments > Eidos Montreal Founder Resigns; Blasts Square Enix
3. Re: Eidos Montreal Founder Resigns; Blasts Square Enix Jul 23, 2013, 22:14 Wallshadows

Plot twist - They got rid of him for Deus Ex: The Fall.  

2016 Comments. 101 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo