Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wallshadows
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 29, 2008, 20:53
Total Comments 2010 (Senior)
User ID 50040

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Boss Key Staffs Up
3. Re: Boss Key Staffs Up Jul 23, 2014, 19:09 Wallshadows

Seems like a pretty solid line up for what could be a F2P business although incoming ten ton suits of armor with whatever they make.  

It says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ah, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Interviews
2. Re: Evening Interviews Jul 22, 2014, 00:07 Wallshadows

Any bets on how long until he'll be putting his foot in his mouth?  

It says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ah, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

News Comments > Areal Conspiracy Theories
12. Re: Areal Conspiracy Theories Jul 21, 2014, 13:37 Wallshadows

So what happens if you reach the goal and the donation window times out? Are these guys free to go on their way with sacks of cash regardless of how it was generated since it's now outside control of KS or does KS reserve some right to withhold that money and cancel the project, post-funding?

News Comments > Sunday Crowdfunding Roundup
8. Re: Sunday Crowdfunding Roundup Jul 20, 2014, 17:42 Wallshadows

Aren't they only good at throwing together shitty Minecraft packs?  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 20, 2014, 16:34 Wallshadows

I don't really care about any of the new Weird Al stuff.  

News Comments > Areal Funded; Putin a Backer?
9. Re: Areal Funded; Putin a Backer? Jul 20, 2014, 14:32 Wallshadows

Eirikrautha wrote on Jul 20, 2014, 13:41:
I'm sure Putin didn't use his own money. It probably came from the credit cards stolen off of the bodies of the passengers of flight MH17...

Man, that would just be something else.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jul 19, 2014, 16:14 Wallshadows

From the planet Omicron Persei 8!  

News Comments > Next DOOM Details Next Year
6. Re: Next DOOM Details Next Year Jul 19, 2014, 14:13 Wallshadows

pagb wrote on Jul 19, 2014, 14:07:
- QuakeCon is free
- It was a gameplay demo played with a Xbox controller

What, really?

I retract my statement then.

News Comments > Next DOOM Details Next Year
2. Re: Next DOOM Details Next Year Jul 19, 2014, 14:06 Wallshadows

The fan reaction was very positive with what they saw but then again they paid a chunk of change to be there so I'm sure there is a little bit of bias when they come out talking about how awesome it was as well as editing out any on the fence reactions.

It was probably just a no-gameplay action trailer with some dubstep music but curious none the less.

News Comments > Subscription MMOG Market Analysis
5. Re: Subscription MMOG Market Analysis Jul 18, 2014, 17:45 Wallshadows

Attachment is one thing, having to endure more than 12 months for a content update is another and is absolutely disgusting given how much money they rake in through subs and their store pets, mounts and so on.

News Comments > The Evil Within a Week Early
5. Re: The Evil Within One-Week Early Jul 18, 2014, 14:20 Wallshadows

Do you think there will ever become a point where using Quake in QuakeCon will be so obscure that everyone will be like....what the fuck is a Quake?  

News Comments > Diablo III Two-Handed Weapon Changes
12. Re: Diablo III Two-Handed Weapon Changes Jul 18, 2014, 12:47 Wallshadows

Jivaro wrote on Jul 18, 2014, 11:54:
I am not a min/max player and I have not played for a month or 2....but can someone explain the logic behind only making these changes for level 70 weapons and not for all levels?

Likely due to the short amount of time it takes to get to level 70 and being able to have access to gems and up to 30 levels of item reduction on items to make it that much quicker providing you have either a friend or an alt at 70.

It's really amazing what a level 70 item can do at level 40 or simply jamming an Imperial Ruby in to any weapon at any level with a socket.

Either way, I'm waiting on the 2.1 patch to drop and I'll be all over that ladder!

News Comments > Torchlight & Torchlight II Linux Coming to Steam?
1. Re: Torchlight & Torchlight II Linux Coming to Steam? Jul 16, 2014, 19:35 Wallshadows

Since Grim Dawn will take another three years to finish at its earliest (really, talk about slow development!), Path of Exile is between seasons, and I won't play Diablo 3 till 2.1 goes live this has done well to burn a little time here and there.  

News Comments > Firefall Early Access
5. Re: Firefall Early Access Jul 15, 2014, 23:00 Wallshadows

Apparently while downloading it, my internet peaked in to infinity and then was simply told 'no, get back to your shitty speed!'.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 15, 2014, 17:22 Wallshadows

I'm watching a M*A*S*H episode which has a clock on the lower right-hand corner. Is this suppose to mean something which I may have missed such as doing the whole show in one take or what? It seems like one of the more serious business episodes so maybe it's a countdown till someone dies?

I'm baffled and it's the first time I've ever seen it in spite of following the series closely on History since it came back in to syndication.

News Comments > Ex Infinity Ward Devs Reload
8. Re: Ex Infinity Ward Devs Reload Jul 15, 2014, 16:12 Wallshadows

Ow, my nuts!  

News Comments > Rumor: Year-old Dishonored 2 Details
12. Re: Rumor: Year-old Dishonored 2 Details Jul 15, 2014, 15:57 Wallshadows

Beamer wrote on Jul 15, 2014, 11:02:
Yeah, nothing about it felt "HL2" to me.

I think I've stated here a few times that I hated the first hour or so. But, as I get older, I think I realize I hate the first hour of most games I play. It takes me about that long to get the feel for them. Or, maybe, it takes them that long to get going. Sometimes I stay hating the game, other times (like, recently, this and FC3) I end up loving them.

Just something about it rubbed me the wrong way and, although it may not make sense, gave me the same kind of vibe I experienced while playing Half Life 2. The art is far too familiar to me with all things City 17 and it translated in to a bleh visual experience in Dishonored which may be what sapped my enjoyment of the game since I didn't care much for HL2. I mean, even the Striders get a gentle makeover and are renamed Tallboys.

I'm still confident with saying that the game, to me, looks and feels like a HL2 mod in spite of a more robust combat system and being built on a different engine. Viktor Antonov could have also tried harder than simply recreate City 17 in a Victorian-era but I am likely in the minority on this.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jul 15, 2014, 09:37 Wallshadows

A lot of scuddling is afoot over at Blizzard to reel in some patchwork subscriptions so it'll be interesting to see how much more they've shed since their last quarterly call and overall.

This comment was edited on Jul 15, 2014, 16:00.

News Comments > Rumor: Year-old Dishonored 2 Details
1. Re: Rumor: Year-old Dishonored 2 Details Jul 15, 2014, 09:35 Wallshadows

Probably a good game but I grew tired of it in about two hours because it felt and looked way too much like a Half Life 2 mod which pretty much sunk my interest in it.  

News Comments > West Games/Areal AMA Doesn't Answer All Questions
20. Re: West Games/Areal AMA Doesn't Answer All Questions Jul 14, 2014, 16:13 Wallshadows

It's pretty bad when the person who hosts the AMA is getting their posts buried below viewing threshold.

Has an AMA ever gone so wrong?

As for their remaining KS funds, would it be out of the realm of possibility that that is already their own money pitched in as that seems like a more plausible explanation or is that against the KS rules?

This comment was edited on Jul 14, 2014, 16:21.

2010 Comments. 101 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo