Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for aphelion

Real Name aphelion   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname aphelion
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 7, 2008, 23:56
Total Comments 10 (Suspect)
User ID 49541

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Quote of the Day
16. Re: Quote of the Day Jul 3, 2011, 03:24 aphelion

I was at a friends party where there was kinect everything goin' on.

I urinated in the punch bowl and left before they could kick me out, or worse still, make me play one of those games. . .

[Edit'
Oh, Cliffy B, been away from gaming for a few years, probably wont ever return, he's probably good at what he does I guess, better than I could do anyway, and I ain't got no Ferrari or whatever , but I always thought he was a bit of a Nigel, (apologies to any Nigel's out there, and my condolences, but stay strong, you'll grow from the experience) anyway, who cares ? Quake and Doom were always better games anyway, at least to me, but I see id has also sold out, I didn't think that would happen, but there you go.

Anyway, I got to go visit some other old fav sites, game on people . . .

This comment was edited on Jul 3, 2011, 03:42.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Newell: Gamers Smarter than Publishers
25. Re: ... Oct 17, 2008, 19:09 aphelion

Oh, I see, I remember something like that, but seeing as you had him lumped in with CliffyB, I thought it may have been something on the same scale as Mr.B's snafu's

Thanks

23. Re: No subject Oct 17, 2008, 19:04 aphelion

Real PC gamers build there own PC's tweak them and there games to run the best on the hardware they have and don't play shit like the Sims!

[CliffyB Edit]

Real PC gamers build there own PC's, pirate their games . . . and don't pay shit for them!

[/CliffyB Edit]

22. Re: ... Oct 17, 2008, 18:59 aphelion

Either way Gabe knows how to tick the boxes and be respectful of gamers, unlike morons like CliffyB, Hollenshead and Cevat.

Forgive me, but I may have missed something, which I would be interested in seeing, could you point me to where I may find Mr. Hollenshead being disrespectful of gamers please?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
34. Re: Gears of War 2 goes gold. Oct 11, 2008, 06:50 aphelion

Re: Gears of War 2 goes gold. - I feel like downloading this just to boost the numbers - - I already have a preorder on the PC version and I don't own a 360.

0_o

News Comments > Tomb Raider: Underworld Movie
3. Re: High Hopes Oct 10, 2008, 05:32 aphelion

That vid looks cool. I really liked the first couple in the Tomb Raider series, played them on the PSX, great fun, drifted away from them, but after seeing the vid, and what you said about Legend and Anniversary, I purchased them both on Steam, playing through Legend now, having a ball. Will certainly purchase Underworld when it's released. Makes for a nice change of pace from Quake and UT.

News Comments > No PC Gears of War 2 Follow-up
58. Re: I may have to change my quote.. Oct 2, 2008, 23:40 aphelion

I'll never forget Unreal's intro flyby.

Yeah, that was cool, funny how those things just stick in your mind.

I think I might go and install Unreal again, and see if I can get it to run properly, and not at 100MPH.

This comment was edited on Oct 2, 23:41.

News Comments > Rage Q&A: Digital Distribution Still Possible
4. DRM Oct 2, 2008, 02:44 aphelion

I hope there is no DRM like EA seems to be doing to everything, just the way all of id's other games are protected would be nice, I don't want this to be the first id game since Doom that I haven't purchased.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - C&C3: Deluxe Edition
11. I hope it's not true Sep 28, 2008, 02:55 aphelion

"EA stated that all future titles would use their current DRM, so it's pretty likely this will... otherwise what's the point? I'll pass."

I hope it's not true, or that they change their mind or something. I am a huge id software fan, and have brought everything they have made since Doom, they have signed up with EA for Rage I believe, I hope they don't have this crap on Rage, only time will tell I guess

News Comments > DOOM 4 Announced
53. Doom Rocks !! May 7, 2008, 20:04 aphelion

I thought Doom3 was an absolute blast, I didn't find it to dark or anything like that, I actually like the dark, as I do in real life. In fact Doom3 is my fav game to date. I'm not to bothered what others think, it doesn't effect my enjoyment of the game.

Doom4, this is excellent news, I really hope Doom4 is good, I'll be getting it on release day, I can't wait actually, bring it on!!

10 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo