Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bob

Real Name Bob   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Phangan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 6, 2008, 03:16
Total Comments 10 (Suspect)
User ID 49508

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Six Days in Fallujah Dropped
22. Re: Six Days in Fallujah Dropped Apr 27, 2009, 12:12 Phangan

even if i dont care about any of their games. on the principle its dumb. there is realistic games for world war I / II, vietnam, gulf war, afghan, not counting the numerous semi/fictional titles. but all the sudden its a big no no for this title.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Anti-Piracy Chip?
72. No subject May 24, 2008, 13:12 Phangan

dam wasnt atari in the grave? nice hype anyway

News Comments > Age of Conan DX10 Delay
13. No subject May 19, 2008, 21:57 Phangan

MS has a "great vision" for the future of PC gaming?
dam mouth full of ... lol
i got to say its a wonderful proprietary vision

News Comments > Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Trailer
7. No subject May 19, 2008, 04:49 Phangan

yeah the sad thing is that ea f**ked up westwood a long time ago but anyway, i like the music for one thing lol. bringing back memories of red alert

News Comments > New NVIDIA ForceWare Drivers
18. No subject May 14, 2008, 21:31 Phangan

well the thing is that most of the constructor put some "so-so" cooling paste or not very efficent.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Patch
10. No subject May 13, 2008, 17:30 Phangan

its quite a good game. but repetitive at end like exploring every observation post or help a civilian, etc... . there not much replayability. also cant cut cinematics, dont get me wrong i like to follow the storylines and watch the cinematics but its over the top.

News Comments > BlizzCon 2008 Announced
21. No subject May 13, 2008, 17:18 Phangan

watching a moonking making a fool of himself, priceless!

This comment was edited on May 13, 17:19.

News Comments > Age of Conan Movie/Preview
8. No subject May 12, 2008, 00:47 Phangan

i dont know yet if i will play it or not, i played mmog for a long time and tryed mostly every major titles. and i end up playing eve. i like multi accounts, not too much time consuming in certains areas, i mean you can do something else while idle or camping and best with the GTC its free, i mean you can have 5, 10, 15+ accounts its free if you have enough isk and you dont need that much.

anyway back on the topic. about age of conan i may give it a try, i wanted to join a Pvp server, but from what i rode in the forums there some harsh rez camping, zone, town, grey lvl camping.
from my extensive experience (175 days played total) in WoW, i was in one of the most active pvp server of my language. i very rarely got killed being grey to another player, apart when i stumbled upon a large group. but its was mostly fairplay. anyway i guess there a lot of tweaking and balance to do like in any other game.

News Comments > Mass Effect/Spore DRM Changes
72. No subject May 10, 2008, 02:44 Phangan

a mandatory activation online for a single player game is BS.
anyway its EA, who cares...

News Comments > Age Of Conan Pre-Orders/Early Access Changes
6. beta key May 5, 2008, 23:22 Phangan

hi, i am looking for a beta key. i need to get a feeling of the game before i decide to buy it.

i am somewhat dissapointed i got home from work and missed the fileplanet giveaway. i signed up for the closed beta a year and half ago, played anarchy online at start, .. but havent got any invite about the open beta.

i found it a bit rude going throught the process of filling their form, dx diag, writing a resume of why you would like to test their game and when its time for open beta, they dont invite.

barres01[at]h0tm4il[dotom

This comment was edited on May 5, 23:24.

10 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo