Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Fred Tucker

Real Name Fred Tucker   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname maleitch
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On Apr 27, 2008, 20:21
Total Comments 27 (Suspect)
User ID 48760

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
27. Re: Duke Nukem Forever and Jim Rednerís Balls of Squeal. Jun 22, 2011, 14:46 maleitch

space captain wrote on Jun 22, 2011, 12:07:
Beamer wrote on Jun 22, 2011, 11:58:
as a "consumer", im much, much, much more concerned with having a fair economy instead of the gigantic pile of bullshit currently on the table - but then again plenty of elitist republican dickholes dont even consider it a problem... so that may be a point of contention

yeh ill admit the injustices of video game reviews dont really get my blood pumping, and i do have an agenda to swing priorities around

but it can be a useful contrast to reach certain people at certain times, and not necessarily those who i am (in)directly conversing with

"Fair" economy? What are you fucking twelve? Amazes me how you leftist pussies try to justify your childish whining about social injustices when you and I both know that all you are really saying is that you want mama gubment to pay for all those inconvenient life responsibilities so you can max your credit card for the next iPad instead of healthcare.

Go contribute some taxes instead of leeching for once that is fair.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Stop Asking for BFBC2 Prone
33. Re: Stop Asking for BFBC2 Prone Feb 1, 2010, 15:34 maleitch

I love all these console kids that are years late to the open Battlefield games weigh in with their "expert" opinions. Stick to your gamepads and 16 player servers. Jesus where to even begin.

The argument that level designers actually give more than 1% thought to the layout of vegetation when considering map balance is laughable. It has only worked for every game of this type for several years and not one person complained about those snipers being able to go prone.

You kids are the same ones that whined about those hard vehicles in games and DICE caved to you guys with "infantry-only" pretty much diluting the franchise to the dumbed-down, console garbage you see today.

It is also the reason you have confined, small Dust/Karkand 6.489 retreads for ever map.

Finally you are reason they have these cheesy, childish ADD-inspired upgrades/achievements.

If you have never played the original Battlefield on the PC then you don't know what you are talking about.

If your first multiplayer war game was played on a Wal-Mart console then you don't know what you are talking about.

Put prone in this Modern Warfare wannabe.

News Comments > Wardell on GFWL: "They Take Over, I'm Done"
34. Re: Wardell on GFWL: Oct 1, 2009, 13:59 maleitch

99% of business users are not power-users, and wouldn't know a good OS from a hole in the ground (hence the current MS dominated business OS arena).

Ahah...please. You "desktop" power users are so cute, try actually working at an enterprise level before trying to use your elite home computer desktop experience to comment on the corporate world. Try this statement, 99% of Kim Kommando wannabe's wouldn't know a SAN from a DAG.

There is a reason that Novell is going the way of the dodo and the reason is that Windows line of server products is outstanding. Linux and Mac will NEVER touch that market.

I am not worried about PC gaming. At worst it will return to its most creative days when you could actually buy games in ziploc bags.

News Comments > Op Ed
19. Re: Op Ed Aug 31, 2009, 00:53 maleitch

You can always tell when you strike a never with a moonbat, they claim a lie has been told with no refutation.

Oh and Umb...your guys controlled congress since 2006...thanks for the record deficit.

News Comments > Safety Dance
3. Re: Safety Dance Aug 30, 2009, 21:18 maleitch

Of course it is "garbage", it dares to be critical of your leftist cult. I mean it must be from Murdoch.

How could the DNC have an open relay email server? I thought they were the cream of the crop when it came to computer knowledge. Should not be surprised considering the Obama apple babies that came to the White House and were complaining about the antiquated email system known as Exchange, which happens to be the industry standard for corporate messaging.

News Comments > Op Ed
15. Re: Op Ed Aug 30, 2009, 21:05 maleitch

I see the parade of poindexter, internet leftists are out in full force again. How DARE one author have leanings to the right as opposed to the thousands that are to the left of Chavez.

Oh and Cuntter, jut because an adult does not prescribe to your adolescent, MTV inspired politics does not make them a "crypto-faschist". Last time I checked, it was your jug-eared leader who sent out his union mob thugs to assault dissenters. Show me how Card has done anything remotely similar, you pubescent, whining douche.

Using the word fascist on the internet should come with an ID check.

News Comments > Gothic 4 Subtitle, Details
28. Re: toon Apr 27, 2008, 16:28 maleitch

I am amazed to find another site infested with adolescent liberal douche bags. SHOCKED I tell ya! Why don't you kids come back when you fill out anything larger than a 1040EZ instead of lecturing us on whatever myth you read on huffpo,dailykos, or comedy central.

Oh, and the enemies of this country appreciate your support. No wonder Hamas hopes Obama wins in 08!

F'n nerds...

On and back on topic. If you have not tried Gothic 3, fully patched, then you are really missing out on a great game. Although I am sure it is more fun and hip to be a part of the bash Gothic 3 at any chance crowd.

This comment was edited on Apr 27, 16:29.

27 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo