Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Chris

Real Name Chris   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname uhohzombies
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description http://www.videosift.com
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 17, 2008, 00:25
Total Comments 5 (Suspect)
User ID 48306

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Launch Schedule and Client Downloads
8. Re: Guild Wars 2 Launch Schedule and Client Downloads Aug 23, 2012, 11:28 uhohzombies

LesCaster wrote on Aug 23, 2012, 10:39:
For those of you that have tried the beta and are also WoW players, how do the two compare? Does GW2 improve upon WoW or is simply a different approach to the genre? If you could only play one, which would it be?

GW2 improves upon WoW while still taking a different approach, if that makes any sense. Leveling doesn't feel like a grind because you're exploring a rich world that is truly ALIVE as you go, and you just forget about levels entirely. There is content at *every* turn and they really succeeded at making a living, breathing world to explore and adventure in. I've played pretty much every MMO that's been released since Meridian 59 in 1996. WoW used to be shoe in for my #1 all-time spot, but I really feel like GW2 has a chance at replacing it in my mind. And this is coming from someone who hated GW1 and was a complete and utter WoW fanboy from 2004 until 2010.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Mosby's Confederacy Announced
3. No subject Oct 7, 2008, 08:14 uhohzombies

Yee-haw! The South will rise again?

News Comments > Civilization Console Demos
6. No subject Jun 5, 2008, 17:13 uhohzombies

Just FYI, the demo is only available to Xbox Live Gold members. So, if you haven't upgraded and only have the free, basic "Silver" account that your Xbox comes with, you're out of luck for at least a few days.

News Comments > 3DMark Vantage Released
16. Re: No subject Apr 28, 2008, 12:59 uhohzombies

What a rip... I installed it and ran the benchmark (remember you only get one run EVER with the trial/free version) but it never even gave me my damn score. It couldn't connect to Futuremark's ORB server after trying for almost 15 minutes and the program itself won't score you, you *have* to go to ORB apparently.

So basically, my one shot down the tubes; no score.

News Comments > PC Mass Effect Specs
50. Re: Hard Drive Space: Apr 16, 2008, 20:29 uhohzombies

12 gigabytes is $2.20 worth of hard drive space at todays hard drive costs. Anyone complaining about that seriously has problems

Earth to Mr. Moneybags some of us don't have money to fling around.

Seriously? You don't have $2.20? A 160GB hard drive is $45 at NewEgg. That's like... taking a bag lunch to work for a week. Alternatively, you know that economic stimulus check people are getting? Yeah...

I reiterate NKD's point, "Anyone complaining about that (12 GB install size) seriously has problems"

This comment was edited on Apr 16, 20:31.

5 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo