Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 7635 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
11. Re: Evening Safety Dance Nov 7, 2014, 03:46 InBlack

Axis wrote on Nov 6, 2014, 18:20:
People have NO CLUE how utterly dangerous Ebola is, you go to heavily infected countries (for any reason) and come back, you BET you better be quarantined.

We get ONE case here and it shuts down the entire hospital damn near, flights, busses, places visited. Nurses, doctors, workers you think they're gonna stick around for long? Would you?

It's something you don't mess with, and these selfish ass whiners can go fuck themselves (science based my ass, almost nothing is scientifically proven about ebola, however we DO factually know transmission in up to 12% of cases can no show no symptoms for much longer than 21 days, can live on dry surfaces for several days and has a 75% kill rate. ONE slipped case has the potential to kill many innocent people.

And now we have Obama stopping the media from reporting almost everything about ebola, which is why it seems to have "gone away". Inept, incompetent president on every level -- You all better pray it doesn't spread, forget panic - just be smart and use your head. Now is NOT the time for bullshit political correctness.

Man you have some serious issues. If you are going to bring up statistics how bout you bring up virulence. You have no clue what Im talking about do you?

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 7, 2014, 03:12 InBlack

Charges against Phil Rudd dropped:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-29946964

Yeah!

7. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2014, 12:41 InBlack

"The Force Awakens"? Oh man...that title doesnt give me much hope.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
4. Re: Morning Interviews Nov 6, 2014, 12:36 InBlack

Cutter wrote on Nov 6, 2014, 11:00:
InBlack wrote on Nov 6, 2014, 10:12:
Buzz Aldrin is awesome!

So what you're saying is that he has...the right stuff?

Heh. Double ding!

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
8. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Nov 6, 2014, 12:35 InBlack

Cutter wrote on Nov 6, 2014, 10:57:
Wow, how generous of you Craptivision! A pittance while you make billions. And that says nothing of how distasteful it is trying to use this as a marketing platform in the first place, or the propaganda you engage in on behalf of the military and MIC. How many dead people are out there because you try and make war look like a cool game?

Middlefinger

In my mind games like Call of Duty are far more dangerous to the development of young minds than games like Postal because of the reasons Cutter mentioned.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2014, 10:13 InBlack

nin wrote on Nov 6, 2014, 09:52:
"Dirty Deeds", actually.

Close enough.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
1. Re: Morning Interviews Nov 6, 2014, 10:12 InBlack

Buzz Aldrin is awesome!  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2014, 09:51 InBlack

I cant view the clip at work nin, but lemme guess. Jailbreak?

Yep, Phil Rudd is a baddass. Still, hasn't entered a plea which is worrying. Damn, first Malcolm goes off the deep end, now Rudd with this shit.

News Comments > Evening Previews
8. Re: Evening Previews Nov 6, 2014, 08:06 InBlack

Pirating is NOT stealing. It is illegal copying. If I went to your house and 'copied' your car with a magical machine from the future and drove away in my copy would that be stealing?? CJ might be a loudmouth troll or whatever but you sound like a braindead worker drone right from 1984 with that comment PH.  

News Comments > Fallout: Shadow of Boston TM a Hoax
17. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2014, 05:35 InBlack

Stimpack wrote on Nov 6, 2014, 05:28:
InBlack wrote on Nov 6, 2014, 02:21:
Kind of relieved. Why does it have to be set in one of the US cities? Couldnt they up the ante a little bit? Maybe let our hero travel to some more varied locations, you know like in Fallout2.

I think there are probably more important things than location. It could actually have decent writing, you know, like in Fallout 2.

Bethesda's Fallout3 had mediocre writing at best. New Vegas improved on that a whole shitload, but its unrealistic to expect them to deliver something on par with Fallout2's phenomenal dialogue. Curiously their writing while not anything special was always better in the Elder Scrolls games, but then again those are two completely different settings and obviously ES is their in-house baby.

38. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2014, 02:52 InBlack

Taking bribes is illegal, unless its not. Mostly its not. Especially if you are an elected official. However if you do shit of your own volition you will most def. be prosecuted for taking bribes. Good old fashioned democracy at work!  

News Comments > Fallout: Shadow of Boston German TM [Updated]
43. Re: Fallout: Shadow of Boston German TM Nov 6, 2014, 02:36 InBlack

Whats with the lame trolling attempts in this thread Yakubs, CJ and Rattlehead? I expected much better from you guys.

3/10. Piss-poor.

News Comments > Fallout: Shadow of Boston TM a Hoax
14. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2014, 02:21 InBlack

Kind of relieved. Why does it have to be set in one of the US cities? Couldnt they up the ante a little bit? Maybe let our hero travel to some more varied locations, you know like in Fallout2.  

News Comments > Fallout: Shadow of Boston German TM [Updated]
3. Re: Fallout: Shadow of Boston German TM Nov 5, 2014, 09:53 InBlack

Cutter wrote on Nov 5, 2014, 09:50:
Prez wrote on Nov 5, 2014, 09:46:
Hope it gets announced soon. I'm ready for more Fallout.

You. Me. And everyone else.

Im going to wait for the inevitable standalone expansion from Obsidian.

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer
15. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Nov 5, 2014, 09:33 InBlack

Redmask wrote on Nov 5, 2014, 07:24:
The preview on Videogamer.com for this was not encouraging. All Skyrim style MMO filler quests apparently. The author said outside of NPCs who give you quests you can't really interact with anyone. The people who do give you quests just basically talk at you and tell you how many bear asses they want. It sounds like a love letter to Skyrim without any real depth or substance. Like the guy in the video said, I hope they were saving the best for last because he got to play the first 4 hours of the game and it was dull, the story didn't make much sense and it felt nothing like DA:O.

It looks like Kingdoms of Amalur or something. Why is it so hard to understand what people liked about DA:O and do that again with a different story and characters? I can live with ARPG combat but DA:O oozed choice, dialogue and characterization. Sidequests were often deep and full of impact. I would blame it on newer employees but even long time people there don't seem to get it anymore.

I can answer all of those questions with two words: Electronic Arts.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V PC First-Person Confirmed
65. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC First-Person Confirmed Nov 5, 2014, 06:25 InBlack

I was trying to make light fun of the fact that consoles were marketed for children and that most of us started gaming on consoles, when we were obviously still kids.  

40. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2014, 03:23 InBlack

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Nov 4, 2014, 14:48:

Democracy cannot co-exist with unbridled Capitalism, discuss.

Nothing to discuss there. You are completely, 100% correct. Capitalism at its philosophical root values the right of the individual above all else, including all other individuals. Democracy is based on the changing values of a collective (citizen voters) and the delegation of these values as political power to elected officials.

The 'illusion of democracy' works with capitalism very well though. If you need proof of this just look out a window on election day.

News Comments > Red Faction Guerilla Open Beta Drops GFWL & DX10
19. Re: Red Faction Guerilla Open Beta Drops GFWL & DX10 Nov 5, 2014, 03:04 InBlack

nin wrote on Nov 4, 2014, 19:34:
Rigs wrote on Nov 4, 2014, 19:24:
christheshitter wrote on Nov 4, 2014, 14:32:
Really Volition! I am still waiting for my Freespace 3!

Wow, took longer than I thought for someone to bring up FS3...didn't Volition lose the rights to the Freespace franchise also? So sad they never continued with it.

This will make you sick to your stomach.

Oh shit. In this new day and age of enlightened developers returning to the space sim genre, that licence couldnt be in worse hands. Fucking shit.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V PC First-Person Confirmed
63. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC First-Person Confirmed Nov 5, 2014, 02:56 InBlack

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 4, 2014, 23:12:
Wow you guys, build a bridge and get over it. I have it on the console along with other console only games, it is worth it. A gamer buys games and systems that we enjoy. Hell, unless you are very young, we all had consoles at one point or another - if you didn't, go get a NES, GameCube, SuperNes, and Genesis, as you are missing some of the best gaming of all time.

When I was a child I spoke, thought and played as a child. When I became a man, I put away childish things.

With that said this looks pretty cool. Still not buying a damn console to play it. The wait for the PC version will be well worth it methinks.

This comment was edited on Nov 5, 2014, 03:54.

News Comments > EVE Online Deploys Phoebe
9. Re: EVE Online Deploys Phoebe Nov 5, 2014, 02:23 InBlack

Angrius Maximis wrote on Nov 4, 2014, 23:20:
Stupidest "MMO" on the market gets an update for all 500 of its spreadsheet reading players. Another so so patch designed to trick people into thinking its an actual game

Why dont you stick to things your mind can actually comprehend. Like breathing through your mouth. Or WoW.

7635 Comments. 382 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo