Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 7454 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

News Comments > DOOM Teaser Trailer
19. Re: DOOM Teaser Trailer Jun 11, 2014, 04:20 InBlack

Yeah, wait and see mode engaged. Still, its Doom. Whoever guesses the name of the demon in the reveal gets a knick knack.  

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Patch Ditches Legendary Crafting Materials
20. Re: Diablo III Patch Ditches Legendary Crafting Materials Jun 11, 2014, 04:07 InBlack

dj LiTh wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 20:10:
Hey guys, honest question. I cant for the life of me enjoy this game because i dont see the point of getting better gear....just to get better gear? And i really really do love ARPG's, but D3 it just seems so pointless to me? Can you guys share your experience with me on why you play this as opposed to (any) other ARPG's?

You are right, after a while it kind of loses its lustre. Playing on hardcore is where the fun is at for me. The challenge is staying alive and getting to higher and higher tiers of difficulty. Im at Act3 with my Barb ATM but I quit playing about two weeks ago. You are right, there is very little motivation at the moment. This will change for the better hopefully once they release ladder and add ladder only items and some kind of ranking system etc.

I spent a lot more time in D2 hanging out in games, talking to people, hanging out in the various chat rooms, trading than I did gaming. This was a good thing. It provided a much needed break from the grind and allowed the meta game to flourish. No one has any desire in D3 public games to do any socializing, all they want to do is run rifts as fast as possible. Kind of sad if you ask me....

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V for PC This Fall
28. Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC This Fall Jun 10, 2014, 10:50 InBlack

Fantaz wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 10:45:
nin wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 10:41:
Fantaz wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 10:38:
the fucking happiest day of my life... GTA5 coming to PC!!1

but is it coming to PS4 or PC first? or at the same time?

Trailer (very end) implies it's coming to PS4/PC/xbone all at once.

In addition, preorders (that I linked below) offer all 3 new formats.

this is awesome!

and great timing for me, because Rockstar Games just contacted me for a job interview right around seeing the GTA5 news and i'm hyped as hell! probably wouldn't get to work on GTA5 if i landed the position but still pretty happy.

Give em hell Fantaz!

News Comments > Dreadnought Announced
3. Re: Dreadnaught Announced Jun 10, 2014, 09:50 InBlack

Verno wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 09:03:
That looked pretty cool and its nice to see something a little different for a change.

Yes. One thing is nagging me though, why do they call it an aerial armada action game? Wtf? Aerial? In space? Cant be right...

9. Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC This Fall Jun 10, 2014, 09:14 InBlack

Ozmodan wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 09:11:
When you get to the 5th version, most games get stale, this is one of them. They are better off just doing this game for the new consoles than wasting time on the PC version.

Even the kids are tired of this series. Time to move on to something different.

I skipped 4. Vice City was the pinnacle IMO. But Im interested in Five. It was quite well recieved and people around here seem to like it.

3. Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC This Fall Jun 10, 2014, 08:59 InBlack

*still eating his words*  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Trailer
13. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Trailer Jun 10, 2014, 07:02 InBlack

Double post.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Trailer
12. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Trailer Jun 10, 2014, 07:01 InBlack

nin wrote on Jun 9, 2014, 21:02:
jdreyer wrote on Jun 9, 2014, 20:52:
John William's score could make a static picture of a turd exciting.

I know this is going to look great. The thing I worry about is will will it have bot matches like Battlefront 2? My son and I love playing SWBF2 in coop against bots. Since BF 3 & 4 don't have any, I fear this one won't either.

Totally true. Hoping for bots as well.

Hope is a streetwalker whore. Im well acquainted with her...

News Comments > It Came from E3 2014, Part 1
19. Re: It Came from E3 2014, Part 1 Jun 10, 2014, 03:28 InBlack

*eating his words*  

News Comments > Battlezone II Patch Restores Multiplayer
3. Re: Battlezone II Patch Restores Multiplayer Jun 9, 2014, 10:26 InBlack

nin wrote on Jun 9, 2014, 10:09:
Prez wrote on Jun 9, 2014, 09:59:
Never tried mulitplayer, but I played BZ2 for years after it was dead - fun game, and there really hasn't been anything like it.

I miss the first one - loved it!

Same here. The second one was decent, but the first one really had that special something.

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $45M
55. Re: Star Citizen Hits $45M Jun 9, 2014, 10:24 InBlack

I have flight pedals. Flight pedals rock.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
7. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 9, 2014, 10:15 InBlack

My point was that one man's decision to stand up in front of a court, a kangaroo court if there ever was one, and have his say changed the course of history for one nation more than anything anyone ever before him did. In today's day and age of self gratification, self protection, self esteem and ME ME ME culture, what is the ultimate sign of protest? A selfless sacrifice. I dont know, thats just me. I would follow a man like that. One who runs away? Dunno about that....  

4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 9, 2014, 10:05 InBlack

Don't get me wrong. I dont blame him either. But history has shown that those who are willing to stand up for what they believe in, no matter the consequence, are the ones who are vindicated in the end.

Nelson Mandela spent 20 years in prison. Ive visited the prison and his prison cell. He wrote an entire book on nothing but empty matchboxes, he was supposed to have no outside contact but somehow he found a way. He could have taken the easier path. Exile. But then would apartheid still be alive today, instead of something that we relegated to the history books?

This is just one recent example. There are countless others.

News Comments > It Came from E3 2014, Part 0
3. Re: It Came from E3 2014, Part 0 Jun 9, 2014, 09:54 InBlack

The only thing that interests me this year is DCS:World being showcased with the Oculus Rift.  

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 9, 2014, 09:46 InBlack

I would say that he 'mostly' did the right thing. He did everything 'right' except one thing. He should have never have left the US. Basically thats the main argument and sticking point of anyone who believes him to be a traitor. Using the Guardian and foreign journalists to expose the dealings at NSA was definitely the right move, but leaving the States makes him look guilty to the masses of gullible sheep that drink the Kool Aid.  

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Trailer; Screenshots
1. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Trailer; Screenshots Jun 9, 2014, 09:39 InBlack

Alpha Centauri?  

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. Re: Game Reviews Jun 9, 2014, 06:47 InBlack

Akando wrote on Jun 8, 2014, 17:58:
Quinn wrote on Jun 8, 2014, 15:36:
CCG, haha. Games aren't real (neither is what he believes in). So no matter what, he shouldn't have any problems with any game. Deluded, silly, infantile people.

I'm curious by what you mean by "what he believes in" and how his review would give you the impression that he's "Deluded", "Silly", or "infantile" ie annoying and childish : very silly in a way that is not appropriate or polite. I didn't get that impression from the review.

I think he is refering to the fact that CCG reviewers believe in a story about a man who was also a God, or rather the son of a God, born of a virgin, walking dead resurection and all of that not entirely original stuff. (The Ancient Egyptians believed in a very similar Osiris 'myth') I agree its not very polite, but I dont think its inappropriate. Freedom of speech and all that.

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $45M
41. Re: Star Citizen Hits $45M Jun 9, 2014, 06:32 InBlack

Mordhaus wrote on Jun 8, 2014, 19:52:
I know what you mean, I asked for a refund of 180 bucks because Arena Commander had a completely different flight model than what was promised from day 1. I have a bad feeling this is Duke Nukem Forever v2.

This is an interesting post. A backer who asked for his money back (very few of those around). Could you clarify what exactly is wrong with the DFM? Im not trying to troll or anything, Im merely interested in how the end result differs from what was promised?

8. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 6, 2014, 10:57 InBlack

Minuit wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 10:23:
Are we at war with textbooks too? I suppose that would explain what has been happening in Texas.

LoL. Religious fundamentalists of all stripes unite! The War on Science has just begun!!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 6, 2014, 10:55 InBlack

nin wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 09:12:
Looks like Luke is getting a beard for the trilogy. And Hamill trimmed down nicely...

Must be really weird to go back to the role you're most known for, decades later...

Damn, did they really need that Mickey Mouse promo shot...Ugh...

7454 Comments. 373 pages. Viewing page 26.
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo