Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 7794 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

News Comments > PC GTA5 in January
5. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 12, 2014, 10:00 InBlack

SlimRam wrote on Sep 12, 2014, 09:50:
God I love Rockstar! Thank you guys SO much for finally doing this! By the way, do these guys ever freaking miss? Everything they touch turns to gold, amazing.

unfortunately it means I think I'm going to finally have to build another computer, ugh.

I for one am hoping for a decent port this time round. I skipped GTAIV on the PC mainly due to how terribly it ran on PC hardware at the time.

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 12, 2014, 09:57 InBlack

That is very cool, I for one would be proud of that facility and what it did to my waste products. Where Im from it just goes, hell I dont know where it goes. Into the sewers I would guess?  

News Comments > Transverse Funding Reworked
2. Re: Transverse Funding Reworked Sep 12, 2014, 09:54 InBlack

These guys are nearly as bad as Randy Pitchford. Nearly I say, because Randy managed to run a beloved franchise into the ground while I still hold out hope for a decent Mechwarrior game one day.  

News Comments > AU Game Price Inflation
2. Re: AU Game Price Inflation Sep 12, 2014, 09:52 InBlack

Well the exchange rate between the US dollar and the AU dollar is like 1:1.1 so that cant be it....

Maybe the Aussies really implemented a new kind of tax on games?

News Comments > PC GTA5 in January
3. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 12, 2014, 09:49 InBlack

Excellent news. Finally coming to the platform it was always meant to be experienced on, and much sooner than I expected. (Actually I didnt expect it to come to the PC at all but there you have it)  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
11. Re: Evening Consolidation Sep 12, 2014, 09:18 InBlack

So how does Destiny work exactly? Its not a straight shooter, so there is leveling involved? Experience? PvE? Does it have PvP?  

News Comments > Star Citizen DFM Patch Imminent
54. Re: Star Citizen DFM Patch Imminent Sep 12, 2014, 03:19 InBlack

harlock wrote on Sep 11, 2014, 17:48:
Have you tried not giving a shit?

Not giving a shit is way too overrated. Im usually prone to not giving a fuck, I find that it has much better consistency.

News Comments > Dying Light Early
16. Re: Dying Light Early Sep 12, 2014, 03:01 InBlack

Anyone read Dying of the Light?  

5. Re: Star Citizen DFM Patch Imminent Sep 11, 2014, 10:07 InBlack

Atomic wrote on Sep 11, 2014, 09:59:
Wallshadows wrote on Sep 11, 2014, 09:49:
After seeing some of the battlestation setups by fans, I now understand how this game has an almost limitless pool of funds to tap in to.

Some of those setups are just disgustingly awesome.

Any day now, Centauri is going to show up and take this guy away to defend the frontier against Xur and Ko-dan Armada.

Fuck that was an awesome movie. The Last Star Fighter right? These kinds of setups are fairly common among (the wealthier) sim enthusiasts. I wouldnt build one myself for a space game, but If I had the cash Id go for one for DCS World...

2. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 11, 2014, 09:53 InBlack

Black gives way to Blue? Wow Blue is an Alice in Chains fan  

News Comments > Starpoint Gemini 2 Nears; New Trailer
1. Re: Starpoint Gemini 2 Nears; New Trailer Sep 11, 2014, 09:52 InBlack

Im psyched for this. Most of the guys at Little Green Men are friends of mine and they put in a whole lot of effort and (their own personal) cash into this project to make it happen. This team is basically 6 guys. So when somone tells me you cant make a large complex game without a large team and a shitload of money, I call bullshit.  

1. Re: Star Citizen DFM Patch Imminent Sep 11, 2014, 09:47 InBlack

Well this game is shaping up nicely, sort of like Mechwarrior Online did a while ago. I have a feeling that people will be playing the DFM for a loooooooooooong time.  

News Comments > Star Trek: Alien Domain Announced
2. Re: Star Trek: Alien Domain Announced Sep 11, 2014, 09:46 InBlack

Star Trek. check.
MMORPG. check.
browser-based. check.

Someone shoot me. Please?

News Comments > Alien Isolation Specs
25. Re: Alien Isolation Specs Sep 11, 2014, 08:31 InBlack

I dont get the deal with preordering I really dont. Sure there are these preorder bonuses discounts and whatnot, but you can find those after release too!! So what gives?? After the A:CM fiasco, what possible reason could you have to part with your cash before the release date and some first hand reports on the gameplay??  

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Rights Devoured by Piranha
16. Re: MechWarrior Online Rights Devoured by Piranha Sep 11, 2014, 07:27 InBlack

The core gameplay of MW:O is solid. No one is disputing that. The grind, compared to other games like World of Tanks is very very easy. You can spend 0 money on this game and in about 250 games will have enough currency to buy and equip the most expensive mech in the game (The Atlas I believe). So as a F2P model, its pretty solid as well.

What everyone (including me) and their grandmother has a problem with is the direction that the game is taking, namely THERE IS NONE!!!

Clan wars was promised years ago, nothing. Varied missions, nothing. New maps, well there have been some but they are so few and far between its ridiculous. New mechs, nearly as bad as the map thing. Clan mechs at least? Dont get me started...

Basically they are reinvesting the bare fucking minimum on the game and they simply dont give a shit. Thats is what everyone is complaining about.

News Comments > Alien Isolation Specs
19. Re: Alien Isolation Specs Sep 11, 2014, 07:12 InBlack

Cutter wrote on Sep 11, 2014, 00:42:
I dunno. I just built a new rig - finally after the last 3 years - and I have an ADATA SX900 128GB that's 550/R 520/W and it doesn't seem to be a whole lot faster than my 7200 500GB WD - which is now my D drive. From the way everyone talks I thought it'd be like a night and day difference but it isn't. I'd say it's marginally faster - but that could just as much have to do with my new RAM, Mobo, etc. I wouldn't say someone *has* to get one. Particularly given the cost and the much shorter life span on them.

Thats weird Cutter. I use my SSD for the system disk, and my boot time is like a few seconds tops. Also the one HUGE game I have on it (DCS: World) loads like 4-5 faster at least. Although the load times of DCS on a traditional HDD were attrocious to say the least. So maybe you havent really taxed it yet?

4. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 10, 2014, 10:18 InBlack

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Sep 10, 2014, 10:06:
The NFL is a joke of course, they clearly should have fired Ray Rice immediately. The real question should be, how did Ray Rice NOT go to prison in the first place? Nice work, police.

Probably because they saw the whole video. Unlike anyone else here I might add. Im not defending the guy here, but if his girlfriend was indeed being abusive on tape throwing (weak) punches, slaps and whatnot and the tape has all of that on there, a good fucking lawyer would have a field day with that. Its fucking cynical but it is what it is.

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Rights Devoured by Piranha
2. Re: MechWarrior Online Rights Devoured by Piranha Sep 10, 2014, 09:48 InBlack

Dave_Genesi wrote on Sep 10, 2014, 09:28:
Hopefully they can fix the broken game that is MWO. *fingers crossed*

You can keep on hoping 'till kingdom come. The developer hasnt changed.

News Comments > Microsoft to Acquire Mojang for $2B?
9. Re: Microsoft to Acquire Mojang for $2B? Sep 10, 2014, 09:42 InBlack

Verno wrote on Sep 10, 2014, 09:25:
Beyond the obvious dismay at seeing Microsoft acquire yet another PC-centric property to grind into dust, I have to question the business side of it as well. Minecraft is really impressive sales wise but has already realized a significant portion of its potential lifetime sales. Sure they could milk it with Minecraft-esque IP that shares the same name but that would only go for so long. The modding community would probably throw a shit fit over this too and its a big part of the reason Minecraft became as popular as it is today. Does anyone really see Mojang being a good fit for corporate Microsoft?

2 billion could go into funding new IP, new studios or etc. Mojang doesn't really seem to have any other IP worth speaking of. If you're going to go that big, why not look at acquiring Take-Two or something? At least then you've got 2 big franchises to work with.

Maybe they want to integrate some version of the game into their next OS? Thats the only way this deal could make any sense. Although with how Microsoft has handled PC gaming so far, incompetence and pure stupidity could also be a pretty good bet.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Alien: Isolation
25. Re: Gone Gold - Alien: Isolation Sep 10, 2014, 08:50 InBlack

Go ahead. Preorder the game. Do it. Do it!  

7794 Comments. 390 pages. Viewing page 26.
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo