Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 8534 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 19, 2015, 09:42 InBlack

nin wrote on Feb 19, 2015, 09:20:
Deadpool Just Cast Firefly's Morena Baccarin, Get The Details.

Domino!

And holy shit on that Alien news...made my week!

Fuck yeah, and with Bloomkamp at the helm it might not even suck. Let's just hope they don't stick a PG13 rating on it....

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Rewards Battlefield Veterans
15. Re: Battlefield Hardline Rewards Battlefield Veterans Feb 19, 2015, 08:13 InBlack

Julio wrote on Feb 18, 2015, 20:52:
Clearly a good use of the term "Battlefield Veterans". Served their country well...

News Comments > DX12: 900% FPS Increase Over DX11 Claimed
55. Re: DX12: 900% FPS Increase Over DX11 Claimed Feb 19, 2015, 04:30 InBlack

Slick. You do realize that unlike Mantle, DX is a unified API. It's designed to work with both Nvidia and AMD. (or any other GPU that purports to support it). Sure it's probably streamlined some but until we see some real world results (instead of benchmarks) there is not much to get excited about. The PC has always been pushed far back to the end of the line as far as MS is concerned, their efforts to support PC gamers are laughable at best, disingenous at worst. Remember the DirectX 10 push with Vista? Sorry but your enthusiasm is premature, waay premature and until I see some concrete results I will continue to believe that this is just another marketing push to get people to buy a new Windows OS.  

48. Re: Into the Black Feb 19, 2015, 03:13 InBlack

Oh give it a rest Slick. Why do you have a problem with people being cautious and suspect of Microsoft's products? You seem like a fairly intelligent type, yet choose to ignore common sense and previous experience with Micorosft, why is that?  

News Comments > WoW Patch Next Week
22. Re: WoW Patch Next Week Feb 19, 2015, 02:42 InBlack

Gruntstein wrote on Feb 18, 2015, 16:47:
Retail WoW is in an abysmal state, but there are a few good 'Blizzlike' private servers out there that recreate WotLK (Dalaran WoW, Truewow) and Cataclysm (Atlantiss), and there are some projects on the horizon that aim to recreate vanilla (Kronos, Nostalrius) and TBC (Corecraft). This is where WoW diehards should be going to scratch their itch.

This actually sounds interesting. Vanilla WoW was fun.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 19, 2015, 02:36 InBlack

Dacron wrote on Feb 18, 2015, 19:05:
Xbox is x86, why not let PC go vs the xbox's... it's not a twitch shooter, don't think PC has a massive advantage.

Because it does. Aiming with the mouse in WOT is intuitive and lightning fast. Your turret is limited by its turn rate, but your view turns instantly. Better Situational Awareness, better controls = WIN.

With that said I havent played WOT for years and I wont. Fuck those losers.

45. Re: DX12: 900% FPS Increase Over DX11 Claimed Feb 19, 2015, 02:25 InBlack

Quboid wrote on Feb 18, 2015, 19:18:
Let me guess, it's a 900%* increase.

* In a very specific case which isn't remotely representative.

This exactly. But you know that the gaming media is going to ignore all common sense and hype the shit out of it anyway.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 18, 2015, 09:38 InBlack

Gotta agree with your assesment Blue. A good friend and neighbour of mine has a Beagle. She is very cute, very fat, loves turds, garbage and stealing cat food. She also loves yapping at anyone and everyone that comes by and having conversations with dogs in yards miles away from our neighbourhood.  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
14. Re: Evening Interviews Feb 18, 2015, 07:29 InBlack

Yes because your own personal experience and vast neruoscientific knowledge trumps any serious study done by mere medical doctors and behavioural scientists. Tell us Cutter are you ever wrong about anything?  

News Comments > Pollen Warning
9. Re: Pollen Warning Feb 18, 2015, 07:24 InBlack

Im allergic to pollen.  

12. Re: Evening Interviews Feb 18, 2015, 05:16 InBlack

Yeah this is what I was talking about, obviously it all depends on a lot of factors which differ on a case-to-case basis all of our brains are slightly different and develop differently. The waters are still pretty murky in neuroscience but it is a rapidly evolving scientific field.  

15. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 18, 2015, 03:07 InBlack

The climate might be really nice in California, but I say anyone who lives there is a lunatic. You gotta be crazy to live on one of the biggest geological fault lines in the world  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 18, 2015, 03:02 InBlack

Acleacius wrote on Feb 17, 2015, 15:09:
Your giving him WAY too much credit, Cutter. It's not like quality and safety based laws and regulations are important for Food, Infrastructure, Medical and Teaching. The basic foundation of society. I wonder what the medical diagnosis is for someone who strives, advocates and hopes, for the dismantling and destruction of society.

I bet it's a funny word. Hahaha_no

Anarchist?

7. Re: Evening Interviews Feb 18, 2015, 02:29 InBlack

1badmf wrote on Feb 18, 2015, 01:40:
yeah but never because he could potentially ruin someone else's life. always about himself. classic sociopath.

Teenagers can not be classified as sociopaths for obvious reasons. Their brain development is not nearly done and elevated hormons influence behaviour. That is why most teenagers are self-centred dicks. Look it up if you don't believe me.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Feb 18, 2015, 02:25 InBlack

Apparently fictional characters are fine. As long as they are using their real name  

News Comments > Anachronox & Other Square IP Pitches Sought
3. Re: Anachronox & Other Square IP Pitches Sought Feb 17, 2015, 10:06 InBlack

Hey guys we need to make some money. So please come up with an idea for our game, based on our old IPs then give us the money so we can make it.

In all fairness, this is the next level of Kickstarter. Not only will fans be donating money but they will be actively designing the game from the ground up. Presto! Instant profit! Shhhh, we don't want to give Chris Rob....oh shit...too late...

1. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 17, 2015, 09:43 InBlack

Martin is in serious trouble if the GOT series is about to overtake him with the key plot lines. At this point though, he might even be relieved since Ive yet to see a writer suffer this badly from procrastination (or writer's block?).  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
65. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 17, 2015, 06:11 InBlack

I don't think Max Payne makes for a good comparison with GTA. These are two vastly different games, of different scopes and with different processes running in the background. For example I don't think Max Payne needs to manage the driving AI routines of an entire virtual city.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
6. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 17, 2015, 05:49 InBlack

I don't think it's that surprising since the series format is so much better suited for proper character development, plot progression etc. not to mention the fact that the big cable companies (mostly HBO) have raised the bar so high that everyone else doesn't dare follow unless they have killer writers on board. Yeah, Im loving it...  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 17, 2015, 02:37 InBlack

nin wrote on Feb 16, 2015, 17:29:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Feb 16, 2015, 17:26:
Imitation game was good, but in a Beautiful Mind way....

Looking forward to that one on netflix. Sad what happened to the guy...

edit: Amazing he didn't get an apology until recently.

Pffft. Im sure he felt so much better after that apology Rolleyes

Yeah the film is good, not the first or the best Turing film Ive seen but Cumberbatch's performance is masterful. Wouldn't be surprised to see him pick up the statue.

8534 Comments. 427 pages. Viewing page 26.
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo