Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 8683 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 31, 2015, 09:36 InBlack

Give it some time Blue, you'll get the hang of it. Some pro tips. Map objectives are more important than ganking enemy heroes. Level your hero to lvl 4 (on coop) before even attempting a quick match. Buildings give tons of exp, if you have an opportunity to push a lane and bring a few towers down, do it! Never stray alone on the map unless you know exactly what you are doing. Im sure there are more knowledgeable MOBA players that can add a few more tips.

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evolve DLC Adds Monster, Hunters, Observer Mode, and More
3. Re: Evolve DLC Adds Monster, Hunters, Observer Mode, and More Mar 31, 2015, 09:24 InBlack

Just to clarify, the monster and hunters are not free. I could understand this shit if it was F2P game and you could purchase the ingame characters with GOLD or you know....Real money. Sort of like Blizzard will probably do with Overwatch (if they are smart). Paying full price for a multiplayer game which is basically incomplete unless you keep shelling out for DLC is beyond retarded. So glad I dodged this.  

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game Length
1. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game Length Mar 31, 2015, 09:22 InBlack

Nice, although thats quite a lot for a game where you are basically the same character/class in each playthrough. Im still stoked, even though I never got into the Witcher previously. The 'let's play' preview videos Ive seen are hitting all the right buttons for me.  

News Comments > Star Citizen at $77M
75. Re: Into the Black Mar 31, 2015, 04:57 InBlack

ItBurn wrote on Mar 31, 2015, 04:09:
nin wrote on Mar 30, 2015, 22:51:
NegaDeath wrote on Mar 30, 2015, 22:13:
Fuck me, I just wanted a Wing Commander spiritual successor.

Thank you! This is what us kickstarter backers thought we were getting as well.

Speak for yourself. I want a Freelancer spiritual successor. We're both getting it though, with Squadron 42 and Star Citizen.

Nope. You are getting Freelancer the MMO. We are getting Squadron42 episode 1 at some point after that and the rest at some other point in the indefinite future (Unless Cloud Imperium flip flops again)

73. Re: Star Citizen at $77M Mar 31, 2015, 02:52 InBlack

Deepjay wrote on Mar 30, 2015, 19:12:
Star Citizen - the world's first anticipation excitement simulator - enabling people to match their anticipation with real world dollars.

This is an awesome post. That is all.

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Bug Warning
36. Re: Pillars of Eternity Bug Warning Mar 31, 2015, 02:38 InBlack

With all due respect, this is a pretty major bug. Then again, this is Obsidian and the bug can be avoided (mindfix!) until it's patched. Still with all the praise heaped on the game here, Im probably just going to buy it anyway. I loved BG and BG2, and although the low level cap of 12 is kind of a turn-off, Im guessing thats going to go up with expansions, sequels and whatnot. I just hope I have the time to play it...  

7. Re: Star Citizen at $77M Mar 30, 2015, 09:44 InBlack

Creston wrote on Mar 30, 2015, 09:12:
It won't be too much longer until they reach the vaunted EA level. (Where EA sold an expansion to an MMO, UO in that particular case, but when people came home and opened the box, all it contained was a note saying "Hey, the expansion isn't actually ready yet, but you'll get it When It's Done(tm)!" )

Hey, EA released Ultima Online first. So no way do they come even close to the master-class Ferengi business acumen of CR and Crew.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 30, 2015, 09:36 InBlack

MOFOs you better add me. Now if I only knew how to reproduce the hashtag that bnet uses??? For the fucking life of me the new bnet 2.0 has the WORST friend system ever created.

Nevermind. I just remembered that HOTS is also seperated (automatically BY THE WAY) into at least two 'realms' Europe and NW USA. I found that out by accident the other day when I got dissconected and prompted to choose my 'realm' in game.

This comment was edited on Mar 30, 2015, 10:02.

News Comments > DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round PC Launch Missing Features
3. Re: DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round PC Launch Missing Features Mar 30, 2015, 09:35 InBlack

nin wrote on Mar 30, 2015, 09:16:
I always think of Pete Burns when I see the Dead or Alive games. And not "extra creepy post 2000 good lord what have you done to your face Pete?", but more like "late 80s, Boy George knock off" look...

"You Spin me Right Round baby Right round"...

Dead or Alive was actually a decent pop band, way better than that Culture Club trash, I guess it helped that their music was fucking hilarious most of the time...

6. Re: Star Citizen at $77M Mar 30, 2015, 09:26 InBlack

nin wrote on Mar 30, 2015, 09:22:
SpectralMeat wrote on Mar 30, 2015, 09:10:
I am trying to figure out what does the CoD trailer has to do with Star Citizen making 77mill

They're combining franchises, obviously. Chairman of the Bored will handle the space portion, and Bobby K handles the FPS. Space Bros and Bro Bros, Bro.

Nah, it's a dis on Activision. Basically The Chairman (awesome sounding nick!) is showing Bobby K how its done! Fuck you Bobby K, I dont even have to release a single game to make millions, muahahahahaha! Now go churn out a billion dollar budget game a year while I make a million a week with some concept art! Ka Ching!

3. Re: Star Citizen at $77M Mar 30, 2015, 09:11 InBlack

Another week, another million for Chris Roberts and Cloud Imperium. Man those guys are good, really really good.  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
14. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Mar 30, 2015, 04:03 InBlack

jdreyer wrote on Mar 29, 2015, 16:44:
....when I was but a youngster, I used to supplement my income...

...my car (a Porsche 928S)...

Yeah Im gonna go ahead and call bullshit on that story.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
5. Re: Morning Interviews Mar 27, 2015, 11:01 InBlack

It was the same thing with booth babes, now there are no booth babes anywhere.

What's wrong with letting pretty ladies show of some leg or cleavage for a bit of cash? Im betting not a single feminist asked a booth babe's opinion on whether they would like to be out of a job or not?

Newsflash. Sex sells. Pretty ladies make decent money by being pretty. So whats next? Are we going to destroy the fashion industry and insist they remove all pretty models and replace them with average looking ones and then insist they cover up all skin? Might as well let ISIS take over if that's the world you want to live in...

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
9. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Mar 27, 2015, 10:53 InBlack

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 27, 2015, 09:15:
Redmask wrote on Mar 27, 2015, 07:16:
Let's just ban all sexuality in our culture, people can walk around as asexual Nintendo amiibos and we'll all live in happyland where everyone is treated equally.
3 out of 10 on this Troll attempt.

He does have a point though. Where do we draw the line? Has anyone asked the booth babes' opinion on this? I seriously doubt it. Booth babes are people too, people who need to feed and clothe themselves and their families. If a pretty lady can make money showing off her curves why should I or anyone else have a problem with her doing so??

News Comments > Asteroids: Outpost Early Access; Other Remakes Considered
3. Re: Asteroids: Outpost Early Access; Other Remakes Considered Mar 27, 2015, 10:50 InBlack

Silicon Avatar wrote on Mar 27, 2015, 10:24:
Seriously. Asteroids is not exactly rich on lore.

Rich on ore maybe.

/* slow clap */

Nicely played sir, nicely played!

2. Re: Morning Interviews Mar 27, 2015, 10:14 InBlack

Where art is concerned, anything goes. Are games art? Well that is debateable but they certainly use art in creating content for said games.  

10. Re: Morning Interviews Mar 26, 2015, 10:44 InBlack

Can I has cheezeburger?  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 26, 2015, 10:40 InBlack

Digging Black Sails season 2, yet to watch season 3 of Vikings. Is that out yet???

I really hope that Pillars turns out great, from what little (pre)reviews Ive read, everyone seems to like it & I seriously hope its more like Baldurs Gate and less like Icewind Dale. (As in story & characters > action)

News Comments > Evening Previews
7. Re: Evening Previews Mar 26, 2015, 03:53 InBlack

Am I the only one who is a little bit worried that by removing all the negative possibilites in character building the game's characters are all going to be well.....bland?? Character building is a lot of fun in these types of games, but if every character can do everything whats the point??

I dunno, I think it should be possible to roll crappy barbarians, knights or whatever and still have fun with the game, but why do they have to excell at something at all? Isnt that like the definition of handholding?? Don't like how this smells one bit. Hope Im wrong.

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline DRM Complaints
18. Re: Battlefield Hardline DRM Complaints Mar 25, 2015, 10:22 InBlack

Wallshadows wrote on Mar 25, 2015, 10:21:
nin wrote on Mar 25, 2015, 09:30:
They gave EA money and then cried about what happened. <shock>

This is usually what rubs me the wrong way with a bunch of Youtube reviewers. "What can we do to stop this bullshit rabble rabble rabble" well for starters you could not buy their game...

Fools and their money.

8683 Comments. 435 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo