Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 7302 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 29, 2014, 10:45 InBlack

Darks wrote on May 29, 2014, 10:06:
The guy is a low life piece of shit traitor, plain and simple. Anyone who runs off giving our secrets to our enemies is a traitor. Hes placed peoples lives who are under cover at risk.

So a government spying on its own citizens is ok, with you? Thats not, whats the word Im looking for...oh, in the least bit treasonous to you?

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Delayed
27. Re: Elite beta May 29, 2014, 09:38 InBlack

SpectralMeat wrote on May 29, 2014, 09:26:
InBlack wrote on May 29, 2014, 09:21:
Spectral, does the game feature Newtonian motion? Or to put it more simply can i get manual thruster control? I.E. Can I fire main engines to set me goin in one direction, and then change my attitude so that I face in a different direction (while continuing my motion in the first direction) to do strafing runs or the like? (Think battlestar galactica)
Yes, many people have the "flight assist" mapped to one of their mouse button and they toggle on and off to make quick turns.
Here is a video demonstrating it: http://youtu.be/1KAJuR5giGo

Awesome!! You have just made my day In the end I will definitely be getting both BOS and Elite, but I think Im going to wait for Elite to go gold so I can experience the joy of playing it for the first time with all the goodies and everything!

23. Re: Elite beta May 29, 2014, 09:21 InBlack

SpectralMeat wrote on May 29, 2014, 09:11:
El Pit wrote on May 29, 2014, 09:06:
Please let me now how you like it. I'm a penny pincher, I won't be able to join you before the release of the final version, WHICH MIGHT COME OUT BEFORE Star Kitten DF Module!
I love it so far but only have access to the old Alpha 1.1 build
Made a few videos of some beginner dog fighting, as I am practicing with my joystick and TrackIR.
It's been 10+ years since I've used a joystick for any game

Here are my vids:
http://youtu.be/wrQDP_91Yaw
http://youtu.be/ILhJ5O7ZQZ8

Spectral, does the game feature Newtonian motion? Or to put it more simply can i get manual thruster control? I.E. Can I fire main engines to set me goin in one direction, and then change my attitude so that I face in a different direction (while continuing my motion in the first direction) to do strafing runs or the like? (Think battlestar galactica)

News Comments > DICE Opens BF Hardline Preorders; Promises Continued BF4 Support
5. Re: DICE Opens BF Hardline Preorders; Promises Continued BF4 Support May 29, 2014, 09:13 InBlack

No wonder they are giving aways BF3 for free. Its a nice way to get people to sign up for Origins where EA can spamfest them with their shitty marketing for their upcoming Battlefield game, year in, year out.
Fuck that.

18. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Delayed May 29, 2014, 09:08 InBlack

SpectralMeat wrote on May 29, 2014, 08:58:
If you want the premium beta which starts tomorrow it is $150 but it also includes all the DLC packs that will be released for the game.
The regular beta is $80 I believe, but no release date announced for that yet.

Ouch...expensive. Im on the fence between this and IL2:BOS. IL2 has more polish and is feature locked, its also cheaper so Ill probably go in that direction....Decisions, decisions....argh...

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue May 29, 2014, 08:58 InBlack

Blue, its no biggie. As someone who has read all five books (twice) I have to say Im still enjoying the show. Actually enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. Also of note the fourth season is all over the place as far as timelines are concerned, which is understandable given the format, I would suggest that you really read past the show and only watch the rest of the show once you have completed all five books.  

7. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Delayed May 29, 2014, 08:51 InBlack

SpectralMeat wrote on May 29, 2014, 08:34:
I've just sent this news to Blue!

They should just keep quiet until they are ready to release it.
In other news Elite beta is out tomorrow, and my X-55 RHINO is being delivered today! It's going to be a good weekend!

How much $$$ to get in the beta? Im seriously considering it...

6. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Delayed May 29, 2014, 08:50 InBlack

In before VReagle!

Surprise....surprise...

Im not gloating. I have mixed feeling about this project. On the one hand its everything I have ever wanted in a game. On the other its like the only ideas that seem to get traction are the ones that can get monetized, BEFORE the game is anywhere near a playable stage....So more or less hype and promises from a man who has promised the moon and then some. Heh, promised the moon, more like the Death Star. And then some.

In the end I feel this will end in dissapointment for everyone involved, most notably the backers who have invested a lot of their personal money for this to get made.

News Comments > Bethesda Announces BATTLECRY
43. Re: blinded in a dog-town May 29, 2014, 06:55 InBlack

Fibrocyte wrote on May 29, 2014, 06:00:
InBlack wrote on May 29, 2014, 05:38:
Aside from the absurdity of the premise of this game, steampunk is the worst fucking setting ever. Its like a mixture of fantasy and regency romance novels. Its a goddamn shame that steampunk is even a thing. Even worse is Sci-fi steampunk. Worldbuilding just for appearance is lazy and stupid.

I realize that this is a place to share opinions but can you work on curbing your stupidity a bit?

Ad-hominem classic! Great rebuttal man. I didnt even argue a point, but merely expressed an opinion. So who is The Stupid here?

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Confirmed
38. Re: Battlefield Hardline Confirmed May 29, 2014, 06:40 InBlack

jdreyer wrote on May 29, 2014, 05:01:
Cutter can be pretty incisive in his repartee, but I think this round goes to harlock.

Heheh, oh captain my captain!

News Comments > Bethesda Announces BATTLECRY
40. Re: blinded in a dog-town May 29, 2014, 05:38 InBlack

Aside from the absurdity of the premise of this game, steampunk is the worst fucking setting ever. Its like a mixture of fantasy and regency romance novels. Its a goddamn shame that steampunk is even a thing. Even worse is Sci-fi steampunk. Worldbuilding just for appearance is lazy and stupid.  

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black May 29, 2014, 05:04 InBlack

Havent seent it in ages. Gonna have to do something about that real soon. Russell and Carpenter are a match made in cinema heaven.  

News Comments > Free Battlefield 3 on Origin
19. Re: Free Battlefield 3 on Origin May 29, 2014, 04:49 InBlack

So is the game still bug riddled and has it been abandoned by DICE?? More importantly is anyone still playing this??  

12. Re: Battlefield Hardline Confirmed May 28, 2014, 11:01 InBlack

Im creeped out by a nation declaring eternal war on an ambiguos, undefined enemy, that is not another nation. Shit like that usualy happens in Orvelian dystopias. Not in real life. But yeah, I get where youre coming from....  

News Comments > Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms Early Access Next Month
3. Re: Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms Early Access Next Month May 28, 2014, 09:47 InBlack

Alamar wrote on May 28, 2014, 09:32:
nin wrote on May 28, 2014, 08:56:
Seriously needs a name change...I see "Heretic" and just about hit the roof.

Sooooo disappointing...

Shadows: Hexen Heretic Kingdoms Early Access Next Month...

-Alamar

Goddamn you Alamar. Hexen was soo fucking cool...

10. Re: Out of the Blue May 28, 2014, 09:45 InBlack

nin wrote on May 28, 2014, 09:43:
Mr. Tact wrote on May 28, 2014, 09:39:
It really is going to hit the Earth, it's just the NWO made them withdraw the report!

The Illuminati are preparing their own escape.

Somewhere, right now, Thundr is digging space for an underground bunker.

I think he finished his a long time ago. Hey whatever happened to that guy who bought an ICBM silo from the US Airforce to convert into a private armageddon bunker??

8. Re: Out of the Blue May 28, 2014, 09:41 InBlack

SpectralMeat wrote on May 28, 2014, 09:04:
March 35th?

Yeah, kind of a dead giveaway. Still there will BE BELIEVERS anyway who will insist on men in black, government censorship and all that other bullshit got the story pulled, and yet somehow ignore the glaring fucking error in the headline...

News Comments > Steam Machines Delayed
3. Re: Steam Machines Delayed May 28, 2014, 09:40 InBlack

Im kind of hopeful for the OS part at least. But this is Valve we are talking about here, and Valve Time is a topic that needs no discussion.  

5. Re: Battlefield Hardline Confirmed May 28, 2014, 09:35 InBlack

InBlack wrote on May 28, 2014, 03:14:
*Yawn*. I doubt this will have the complexity of any scenarios you guys are imagining here. I imagine it will have a large sprawling (city?) map with lots of vehicles and two teams which will fight for control of the city, with like control points or something. Hardline cops on the one side, defending liberty and justice. On the other a ragtag bunch of evil, treeloving, occupy prote(rror)sters which need to be put down. Hard. Yeah something along those lines, sounds cool right? Derp.

Heheh, guess I was spot on. Also the graphics look particualrly jarring, Im not usually a graphics whore but this looks worse than the last two or three battlefield games. In fact it looks worse than Battlefield 2 for that matter...
Bonus points for glorifying more guns and violence, in a civilian setting!!

34. Re: Out of the Blue May 28, 2014, 06:05 InBlack

Creston wrote on May 27, 2014, 17:21:
harlock wrote on May 27, 2014, 13:50:
Creston wrote on May 27, 2014, 13:32:
descender wrote on May 27, 2014, 12:16:
I still enjoy the throwback soda's. They are quite a tasty treat, especially when you don't drink regular soda on a daily or even weekly basis...

You can still enjoy soda even if you don't drink it regularly? How often do you still drink soda? I basically never drink it anymore, and if/when I try to drink even a throwback soda, it's so frakking sweet that it nearly makes me vomit.

yeh i had been cutting back for a while, but over the past year ive had none at all whatsoever... went to the store the other day and figured id pick up one of those "full throttle" drinks for a change of pace (which i used to enjoy quite a bit).. and drinking that was a pretty crazy experience, like getting slapped in the face and punched in the gut - felt odd for about an hour, strange feeling, not nauseous, not sick, just weirdly uncomfortable

one thing i can tell you about not drinking soda for a long while is that my energy level throughout the day is now noticeably more stable and even.. its a pretty significant and enjoyable change

I felt the same way. Sugar is basically just poison...

How many poeple drink soda on a regular basis? What about beer? Drugs? Marijuana? Heroin? Crack? Cocain? Seriously Im not comparing Soda to crack but my point is poeple 'choose' to put poison in their system. Its about choice. Everyone enjoys their poison of choice, and Im fine with that.

7302 Comments. 366 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo