Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 7207 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
9. Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 13, 2014, 03:32 InBlack

Redmask wrote on May 12, 2014, 23:24:

No Ars just has guidelines against trolling. There are people from all walks of life and all viewpoints there. This place is just really lenient, you can't get away with the kind of trolling I see here on other websites.

Most forums are very fucked up with regards to what you can post. Pretty much every single moderator on most of the forums Ive been/am part of is a latent nazi asshole with delusions of grandeur.
About the only exception to this rule is Bluesnews.

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption Windows Listing Spotted
24. Re: Red Dead Redemption Windows Listing Spotted May 13, 2014, 03:27 InBlack

Never. Happening. Im prepared to eat my words if and when it does happen. But its not. Gonna happen. Ever.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue May 12, 2014, 10:10 InBlack

Great follow-up article! Its a little on the longish side, which is refreshing to read on the internet these days. (Not to mention informative)  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 12, 2014, 09:45 InBlack

While I applaud Google's (financially motivated) enthusiasm, isnt this headline, specifically this part "...Google money..." and by extension the article a fucking depressing and rather sad indicator of everything that is wrong with politics and our society today?

Regardless where you stand on this issue, or any other issue for that matter, its fucking horrific that corporate money trumps all.

Why dont we do away with voting alltogether, and just let the corporations choose who they want to represent them in any given country's government. Its the fucking reality today anyway...

News Comments > Alien Isolation Video Diary
10. Re: Out of the Blue May 12, 2014, 09:38 InBlack

Numinar wrote on May 12, 2014, 05:43:
Rigs wrote on May 12, 2014, 01:05:
Until reading the premise for this game in an interview, I never even realised that Aliens took place long after the first movie and that she had been in cryo for a long time. Was that explained in the beginning of the movie when Burke comes to see Ripley at the medical ward? Maybe I just didn't pay attention. I was under the impression all these years that LV42...uh, 6? whatever...was a different planet that they just happened to run into the xenos on...

Game looks really good though... *shrugs*

=-Rigs-=

Yep. Ripley asks "how long" she was in cryo, and Burke shows her a picture of her well aged daughter before breaking the news that she has already died. Or at least thats how I remember it. It's part of why she takes to Newt the way she does. Fuck that is an amazing movie (Some people cannot get over the cowboys in space feel of it compared to the awesome horrific original, but what's the point in making the same thing twice?)

Yeah I agree. Aliens is an awesome fucking action SCI-fi masterpiece. I loved the original, and as a horror flick it has no parallel, but Cameron's sequel managed to pull off its own thing and did it to perfection.

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
6. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs May 12, 2014, 06:44 InBlack

Creston wrote on May 11, 2014, 23:52:
requiring the National Security Agency (NSA) to receive approval from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court before seizing phone records.

Wow, so this entire bill basically says "Everything will stay the same, the NSA just has to get another form rubberstamped by the FISA 'court'."

Our fucking lawmakers in action. Golfclap

They dont want to placete you, or anyone else with more than two brain cells in their head. This is aimed at the majority, the bleeting sheep, since they hardly ever read the fine print.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
54. Re: Steam Top 10 May 12, 2014, 06:26 InBlack

The Half Elf wrote on May 11, 2014, 20:36:
And 2 weekends ago had 2 women (very attractive) wanted to take me home for a 3 way, but had to decline because I'm in a relationship

Ahem, so you dont treat people like sexual objects, but have no problem with bragging about how two women tried to pick you up for a threesome? Something feels off....you sure youre gay?

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse May 9, 2014, 10:51 InBlack

Pigeon wrote on May 9, 2014, 10:18:
InBlack wrote on May 9, 2014, 10:07:
BitWraith wrote on May 9, 2014, 09:50:
Hopefully the news networks will get a clue when their video streams are getting throttled.

Why would they be throttled when they are (mostly) owned by Time Warner? Isnt that one of the big, huge issues in the US today? The fact that your 'independent' news networks are owned by conglomerate giants?

If it were the news networks would report on it, so it must not be.

News Comments > IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad Takes Off in September
3. Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad Takes Off in September May 9, 2014, 10:14 InBlack

Best of all, its made by the devs of Rise of Flight. Oleg has (thankfully) nothing to do with this game.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue May 9, 2014, 10:13 InBlack

I fully support the fast food strike!!  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse May 9, 2014, 10:07 InBlack

BitWraith wrote on May 9, 2014, 09:50:
Hopefully the news networks will get a clue when their video streams are getting throttled.

Why would they be throttled when they are (mostly) owned by Time Warner? Isnt that one of the big, huge issues in the US today? The fact that your 'independent' news networks are owned by conglomerate giants?

News Comments > IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad Takes Off in September
1. Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad Takes Off in September May 9, 2014, 09:38 InBlack

Holy crap Im very excited for this game. Not as accurate as DCS for sure, but DCS only features the Pony (so far) and its a lonely sky for WWII birds in DCS:WORLD. The graphics of BoS look damn sweet and Im damn tempted to grab the Standard edition, so I can get into the beta. Then again I wont have enough time to fiddle around with the F15C, which is a whole other beast...Argh decisions decisions...  

News Comments > Free Unreal Tournament Plans
47. Re: Free Unreal Tournament Plans May 9, 2014, 06:16 InBlack

Not to mention the huge balancing issues if they let people tinker with basically everything.

Team Fortress works because the core of the game is contained and very well balanced. None of the items you can buy altered the very fine tuned aspects of the game.

Unless they make some kind of official servers where everything has to be kosher, UT will turn into a clusterfuck of Epic proportions. Lets hope they make the core game good enough so that the mods addons will be optional rather than 'mandatory'...

11. Re: Out of the Blue May 9, 2014, 06:00 InBlack

Blue wrote on May 8, 2014, 15:34:
InBlack wrote on May 8, 2014, 10:47:
nin wrote on May 8, 2014, 09:53:
Ya gotta call him WalterEgo. If you don't, he'll make a rare appearance and correct you, telling you his name isn't actually Walter, and WalterEgo is just his handle.

Im sure the Dude approves.

The Dude abides.

I almost wish I could 'like' that post. Almost.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
7. Re: Morning Mobilization May 9, 2014, 05:56 InBlack

jdreyer wrote on May 9, 2014, 05:43:
Nintendo says no to same-sex relationships in new sim game.

Regardless, Nintendo is on the wrong side of history on this issue. It is the equivalent of not allowing someone to choose to play a black character in the game.

Dont you mean the wrong side of Superpower? Since its rather obvious that US values, democracy (lol) and freedom (even bigger lol) are now forcefed on to the rest of the world and anyone who dares to dissent revolves around 'the-axis-of-evil'.

There are plenty of games out there that dont include black, asian, indian, native american etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. .... races for any number of valid reasons.

Give it up, not everything conforms to the US view of reality, or politics nor should it.

News Comments > Free Unreal Tournament Plans
45. Re: Free Unreal Tournament Plans May 9, 2014, 03:57 InBlack

yuastnav wrote on May 9, 2014, 03:50:
jdreyer wrote on May 8, 2014, 22:43:
I want someone to recreate Hall of Giants. Best CTF map ever.

Oh my god, yes! This map was a blast!

How much are you gonna charge for it?

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Community Test Environment
11. Re: Battlefield 4 Community Test Environment May 9, 2014, 03:29 InBlack

The problem with DICE is that its owned by EA.
Nuff said...

News Comments > WildStar Beta Open To All
3. Re: WildStar Beta Open To All May 8, 2014, 10:49 InBlack

Let me get this straight. The open beta is completely open? This is rather refreshing news, its been ages since I saw that.  

5. Re: Out of the Blue May 8, 2014, 10:47 InBlack

nin wrote on May 8, 2014, 09:53:
Ya gotta call him WalterEgo. If you don't, he'll make a rare appearance and correct you, telling you his name isn't actually Walter, and WalterEgo is just his handle.

Im sure the Dude approves.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: I Played Destiny, Was Boring. May 8, 2014, 10:39 InBlack

Im getting a Hellgate London vibe from it. Only with less enemies, clunkier controls and better visuals.  

7207 Comments. 361 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo