Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 8085 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
6. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 5, 2014, 03:51 InBlack

Cutter wrote on Dec 4, 2014, 18:25:
The various oil/military/Israeli lobby groups are pushing hard to start a war with Iran. There is literally nothing they want more. Don't be surprised if it happens in the next 5 years. If the GOP retakes the White House then it's on like Donkey Kong.

Yeah well the F35 needs to be proved in combat right? Gotta sell that shit to the Air Forces of the World! First the Arabs, now the Persians, who's next? Yippie-Kai-Yay Motherfuckeeeeers!

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dying Light Steep Specs Revealed
30. Re: Dying Light Steep Specs Revealed Dec 5, 2014, 03:36 InBlack

Slick wrote on Dec 5, 2014, 03:01:

InBlack wrote on Dec 5, 2014, 02:18:
Well if it ends up looking fantastic and really needing that hardware then fine. But Im betting its just going to be another lazy console port.

"lazy console port"... it's dictionary definition means it's virtually identical to the console version. i'd go so far as to say that a 670 and 8GB minimum indicates if nothing else, that this version has more going on under the hood. ever wonder why all the games in the last 8 years looked shitty at 1080p? cause their textures were designed around a 720p console resolution. That's a "lazy console port". you don't just "require" 10x the hardware to do the exact same thing.

Then how do you explain Halo, Halo2, GTAIV, Bioschock, AvP3, etc. etc. basically every single game to ever come out in a multiplatform flavour?

Games that ran perfectly well on 512 MB of console Ram and yet chugged barely along at 4GB on the PC at the same settings?

You sure put in a lot of hope that because of the hugely high specs they will be producing new textures, and extra fancy graphics, but somehow I dont think these guys are doing what Rockstar is doing with GTAV. That shit costs time and money, something most developers are loath to part with these days.

News Comments > Into the Black
23. Re: Into the Black Dec 5, 2014, 02:26 InBlack

Beamer wrote on Dec 5, 2014, 00:41:
Task wrote on Dec 4, 2014, 22:30:
Good Lord. So all of older folks here, just do yourselves a solid favor, when your kids are old enough to watch T1 and T2, just show em that first instead of the "redo/remake" fad going through Hollywood. And they are horror movies to boot, so they'll get scared shitless about robots !

Hollywood is too arsed to come up with new things these days. At least its some sort of weird Alternate Reality different than the T1/T2 fiction universe. And I see the Mother of Dragons has somehow found a parallel universe machine to travel to the Terminator universe. From the trailer it seems like whoever wrote this story wanted a Terminator movie with a "happy lollipop" ending instead of the inevitability/bleakness of Judgement Day happening regardless.

I'm trying to decide if I want to just wait until it is inevitably on Netflix to watch, pirate it, or just say 'fack it' and go to the theater to see it.

Hollywood makes plenty of new things. And some of the best old things are remakes, anyway. I'm looking at you, The Thing.

This is more "everything was better when I was a youth!" posting.

Beamer you love to play the devils advocate on all sorts of shit, but this is low, even for you. Hollywood's worst Michael Dudikoff 'B' film of the 80s is better than this piece of shit. And you know it.

22. Re: Into the Black Dec 5, 2014, 02:23 InBlack

Redmask wrote on Dec 4, 2014, 20:13:
TangledThorns wrote on Dec 4, 2014, 20:04:
The trailer made me cringe.

I bet its PG13 to boot.

Oh Christ.

News Comments > Dying Light Steep Specs Revealed
27. Re: Dying Light Steep Specs Revealed Dec 5, 2014, 02:18 InBlack

Well if it ends up looking fantastic and really needing that hardware then fine. But Im betting its just going to be another lazy console port.

News Comments > Space Hulk Ascension: Imperial Fists Expansion This Month
9. Re: Space Hulk Ascension: Imperial Fists Expansion This Month Dec 4, 2014, 15:08 InBlack

Still waiting for that Space Hulk Deathwing FPS. Havent heard much about it apart from that teaser a while ago. Lets hope they get it right.  

News Comments > LucasArts Vet Heads New 2K Studio, Hangar 13
1. Re: LucasArts Vet Heads New 2K Studio, Hangar 13 Dec 4, 2014, 09:37 InBlack

KOTOR was cool. Force Unleashed was definitely not cool.

I hope they do a Tie Fighter or Xwing game. The name of the team "Hangar 13" is auspicious. Fingers crossed.

News Comments > Game Reviews
28. Re: Game Reviews Dec 4, 2014, 09:30 InBlack

Well I dont know, watching about an hour or so of 1080p of gameplay videos at different stages of the game gave me some pretty strong indications of whether the game is for me or not.

Big, huge disclaimer: IN MY OPINION.

I thought that went without saying. As for the graphics, thats only a part of it, but I will stand by my original post. This game does not look as good as Skyrim. Either you guys are blind, have bad memory or have not played Skyrim with HD textures and the ENB mod.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
25. Re: Evening Interviews Dec 4, 2014, 09:22 InBlack

Verno wrote on Dec 4, 2014, 09:14:
BitWraith wrote on Dec 4, 2014, 09:02:
Typical blame the woman for the man's behavior bullshit. It shouldn't matter if she was nude - control yourself.

I get your point but your appearance absolutely matters for both men and women in almost all facets of society. If I was going to be photographed for a commentary on gamergate I would be wearing dress casual at the minimum, if not a tie. You can bet if I unshaved, wearing a tank top or a D&D shirt people would be calling me the stereotype, I doubt anyone would be saying "who cares how he looks control yourself".

Of course its also easy to get the Cutters of the world worked up by doing so and get them to say sexist things on the internet which makes your agenda look better.

Oh common Verno, thats bullshit and you know it. We are talking about gamer culture here, geeks and nerds galore. Poeple who are into roleplaying and shit. Neckbeards all over the place. When was the last time you saw an interview with a male developer who actually wore a shirt and tie????

The same standards dont apply and everyone fucking knows it.

19. Re: Into the Black Dec 4, 2014, 04:19 InBlack

Scuse me while I take a nice juicy dump in that soup, just so we can give some consistency to all that piss...  

19. Re: Evening Interviews Dec 4, 2014, 04:15 InBlack

HorrorScope wrote on Dec 4, 2014, 02:45:
InBlack wrote on Dec 4, 2014, 02:28:
Who gives a shit what she's dressed like??

It's easy to say that and feel above it all. But it doesn't work that way in reality. Like "I don't care what people say", most cases "you do". So lets cut the crap here.

We still are driven by hormones, her chest is extremely open, she is sending two signals, one that is visual and the second about her personality, very open and perhaps sexual. That tat's also send a signal of being independent and more open to "whatever". Remember the days when a beard was "Anti establishment" well tats are double/triple that.

Like a tramp stamp on the backside, she is telling you something, she knows it as well. It has the name for a reason.

Doesn't make people bad.
Doesn't make people stupid.
But it does send signals, so you are either toying with people or advertising something about yourself with your look.

People are judged by appearance. People create an appearance as part of their personality. Denying that means you haven't come to grips with reality and fantasy.

Again doesn't make a bad or wrong person. But you just can't be that and the church lady at the same time. Doesn't work that way.

I don't care what her claim is, I don't live in her gamergate world, I refuse to accept whatever they are selling. They don't speak for me. Not looking for anyone to speak to me in a censoring manner. That said I don't harass ladies in any way in the realz, I understand behavior. If they/someone is being harassed, report it to authorities.

Ok so she gives you a hardon. Fine, so be it. What does your dick getting hard have to do with anything? Your brain is capable of functioning independently from your johnson or isnt it? Or are you one of those guys who goes, well fuck it she wore that short skirt the dirty whore had it coming to her....

Shit like this tells me more about you her than it does about her, for relevant shit I read about her ACTIONS and WORDS I dont look at her fucking picture.

18. Re: Evening Interviews Dec 4, 2014, 04:09 InBlack

NewMaxx wrote on Dec 4, 2014, 03:23:
InBlack wrote on Dec 4, 2014, 02:28:
Who gives a shit what she's dressed like??

Who gives a shit what Matt Taylor is dressed like?

Who the fuck is Matt Taylor?

News Comments > Game Reviews
23. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Dec 4, 2014, 03:04 InBlack

Ok I gotta say a few things about DA:I after I watched a few lets play videos of the game yesterday.

The game is way overrated. The graphics are waaaaayy overated. Skyrim still looks better with HD mods. Much better. In fact while watching it all I wanted to do was reinstall Skyrim and give it another spin. The action is urgh! No one used the tactical screen for one single second and it didnt seem necessary. The quests and dialogue uuuuugh! What gives?

Then I clicked on a link on youtube and I watched a video of someone playing a preview build of the Witcher3 for half an hour. Holy fuck shit! This is coming from someone who never really liked the Witcher: That game will just be pure awesomeness, just from that one video Im itching to preorder the game, and I NEVER EVER preorder games.

This comment was edited on Dec 4, 2014, 06:36.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
11. Re: Op Ed Dec 4, 2014, 02:53 InBlack

LibertyOrDeath wrote on Dec 3, 2014, 18:02:
God, you people slant left. Are you saying more government involvement is a good thing in this case? lol "Five myths, and the real facts! Based on liberal opinion. and the assumption that government will always do the right thing."

Seriously, if you are going to share news, you could share both sides of the story. You keep this crap up and I will take my hits elsewhere.

With that said, those who argue over a few bucks saved here and there... if the government gets involved, you will get taxed(period) Go look at almost every bill (electric, landline, etc...) and get back to me. The modern day government reminds me of the mob that wants their hand into everything.

Govt' Bad. Tax Bad. Waaagh.

Waagh.

Bad Tax. Ammo Gud. Guns Gud.

News Comments > Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under
67. Re: Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under Dec 4, 2014, 02:36 InBlack

shihonage wrote on Dec 3, 2014, 17:03:
The petition to stop Diablo3 from looking like Disneyland gained over 60k signatures, and those smarmy fuckers did nothing.

Ha. Well said. They wouldnt though, the greedy corporate pricks. Im still pissed over that.

15. Re: Evening Interviews Dec 4, 2014, 02:28 InBlack

Some of the comments here just give creedence to her claims. Its pathetic as well as saddening. Who gives a shit what she's dressed like?? I wouldnt even go so far as to call her getup (or image) flattering, but thats hardly relevant to any of the discussion.  

News Comments > Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under
6. Re: Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under Dec 3, 2014, 09:51 InBlack

Task wrote on Dec 3, 2014, 09:46:
I thought GTA is a satire series about the absurdity of society?

Heh. I wonder if anyone will appreciate the irony. What's with the Australians being such prudes? They seem to be at a place where the US was a few years (decades?) ago.

News Comments > Evolve Videos and Previews
1. Re: Evolve Videos and Previews Dec 3, 2014, 09:29 InBlack

Cant view the videos from work but from the writeups it definitely sounds intriguing. I really liked L4D, didnt buy into the second one and hated Valve for basically transplanting the multiplayer community with a glorified (and way to early expansion) but Im hopeful about this.  

News Comments > The Crew Ships; Day One Patch Released
25. Re: The Crew Ships; Day One Patch Released Dec 3, 2014, 07:25 InBlack

yuastnav wrote on Dec 3, 2014, 05:17:
So I just read this article and it doesn't sound promising. At all.
It just sounds boring.

What a shame.

Man, what I'd give for a proper MMO racing game. Or another Interstate '76 with coop and an open world.
Just something with multiplayer open world racing and optional explosion nonsense.

An I76 remake (or reimagining or something) of some kind would be awesome, as long as it contained an awesome soundtrack as well as all the cool customization options of the original game. Fat chance of that ever happening though, but a man can dream....

News Comments > The Crew Ships; Day One Patch Released
21. Re: The Crew Ships; Day One Patch Released Dec 3, 2014, 04:04 InBlack

eRe4s3r wrote on Dec 3, 2014, 03:25:
Julio wrote on Dec 2, 2014, 16:10:
From a metacritic user review standpoint, looks like it's doing well. 7.3 overall, compared to 2.3 for Ass Creed Unity; 5.7 for DA:I; 7.8 for Far Cry 4

Except people giving DA:I a 5.7 and Far Cry 3.5 a 8 on average are braindead poptarts and not someone you should use as basis for any logical game rating judgment...

The only thing that site is good for is ego ratings, not game ratings..

Actually I find Metacritic very good at what it represents. It represents an average of averages. Just like IMDB. Taken like that it is an accurate representation of what people think about a said game. With DA:I for example its a 5.7 because its got so many GUI issues, not to mention Origin's taint of death, EA's rep and then you have DA:2 and its fanbase of braintards who will probably shit over DA:I for attempting to bring some complexity back.

8085 Comments. 405 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo