Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 8887 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > The Witcher III Patched
71. Re: The Witcher III Patched May 27, 2015, 06:42 InBlack

Why?  

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Fraudulent ESO Keys Banned
19. Re: Fraudulent ESO Keys Banned May 27, 2015, 03:15 InBlack

Stolen keys. Got it. Stolen from where?

Bullshit.

Im really supposed to believe that credit card fraud criminals are buying keys from ESO (with stolen credit card info) and reselling them to pimply faced nerds?

Im sure there are millions to be made in that racket...

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue May 27, 2015, 03:12 InBlack

Giltcher: The Wild Horse!  

69. Re: The Witcher III Patched May 27, 2015, 03:10 InBlack

I gotta say that the latest patch lowered performance on my PC. Im currently in Novigrad, overall I lost about 5-10 FPS in general since upgrading to 1.04. It is still very playable.

The game does 'seem' to look better though, so maybe I should drop my detail and texture level from Ultra to High.

Im kind of sad that I couldnt get the controller working right from the start of my playthrough, seems to be the way to go with this game. Ive gotten way too good with the K+M to go to the controller now.

News Comments > etc., etc.
17. Re: etc., etc. May 27, 2015, 02:32 InBlack

HorrorScope wrote on May 26, 2015, 22:57:
Squirmer wrote on May 26, 2015, 20:30:
DangerDog wrote on May 26, 2015, 18:05:
I can't wait to see reviews for this game.
Will be interesting to see how many sites actually review it. I'm guessing many of them won't.

Finger's crossed for a Christian Gamer Review. Hope Mack does one to.

LOL to mass murder game, like almost all games I play are that and they say I'm the good guy doing so. At least this game knows how to call a spade properly.

Last but not least, this isn't real, it's a game.

Well said! Hypocrisy needs to be rooted out wherever it is found. Too bad that so many even fail to recognise it at all...

News Comments > Fraudulent ESO Keys Banned
16. Re: Fraudulent ESO Keys Banned May 27, 2015, 02:14 InBlack

Mordecai Walfish wrote on May 26, 2015, 20:39:
I personally dont think theyre going far enough here. I think they should be calling out the online key resellers that these fraudulent keys originated from.

There is a reason for that. The keys are valid, and the resellers are legit. Someone hit the nail on the head, these are NA or EU customers buying valid keys intended for the Asian or African market at a large discount. I don't see how anyone could get a hold of 'stolen' keys without some serious hacking of the ESO publisher, is that something that they are claiming happened? Noes, its the evil hackers using stolen credit cards to buy and resell ESO keys....Yeah right. Like these guys haven't got better ways to make a buck...

4. Re: The Witcher III Patched May 26, 2015, 09:43 InBlack

There are some problems with item sorting, and actually figuring out which letter is which, which book is which, etc.

I for one have a bug where Im supposed to have a sword oil in my inventory that simply doesnt exist there. (I get tutorial prompts to use it, but can't find it)

Still, a brilliant game. At one point I was kind of wishing you could have more dialogue options but later on when the quest 'trees' open up and I figured out how much dialogue there is per quest, I quickly changed my mind.

News Comments > Game Reviews
43. Re: RE: Game Reviews May 26, 2015, 08:12 InBlack

Krovven wrote on May 25, 2015, 17:14:
There are definitely quests you will miss simply by exploring too early. Found this out in White Orchard with one of the Treasure Hunt quests. If you visit one camp before another then you won't get one of the quests. I imagine they have done stuff like this throughout.

THis is a good thing. Your actions have consequences, and the world reacts to them. THis is a good thing. Oh I already said that

11. Re: Out of the Blue May 26, 2015, 08:06 InBlack

Rigs wrote on May 25, 2015, 20:37:
New update 1.04 for The Witcher 3 is out. I've solved my earlier issues with both The Witcher 3 and GTA5. Spent nearly all night last night playing both with no problems whatsoever! The solution? Updated my BIOS from it's default original to one released in 2012 (which apparently supports my SSD and RAM much better, since SSD's were a new-ish thing back when this system was originally built in 2010) and slightly underclocked my RAM from 1600 down past it's default of 1333 to 1066. I also set my CPU to it's default 20x multiplier (at 2.66ghz) from what it's been running since being built, 21x (2.8ghz). These changes fixed Windows7 BSOD'ing randomly like five times a day (since it's installed on my 40gb Intel X-25 SSD), The Witcher 3 crashing out after 10 minutes and GTA5 crashing out after 10-15 minutes. The only problem I ran into was The Witcher 3's notorious 'minimizing bug', where the screen tried to minimize itself to the taskbar over and over for about a minute. Then it stops and you can continue playing. This is a known issue that hopefully this new patch corrects. My thanks go to those that gave suggestions in a previous thread, much appreciated! Salute

=-Rigs-=

Good to hear. Enjoy the game(s), and let us know which you think is better and why. (W3 in my book)

News Comments > Memorial Day Patches
6. Re: Memorial Day Patches May 26, 2015, 02:50 InBlack

Oh shit. Didn't know bout that, would have wanted to try it yesterday. Nice list of fixes/improvements. Also, boat stuttering??  

News Comments > Star Citizen Asset Leak
30. Re: Star Citizen Asset Leak May 26, 2015, 02:48 InBlack

Tumbler wrote on May 25, 2015, 17:07:
This leak is the most exciting news we've gotten on star Citizen in a long time. The ships look amazing. The blade medium fight and the hunter destroyer are the most impressive to me. The f8 (lightning?) is the least impressive.

Cig would be wise to share more info like this. I'm a worried that the reason they don't is because they have a long road ahead and need to keep the info going out to a minimum so they can hold out for another year or more.

Cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not....

News Comments > Steam Top 10
30. Re: Steam Top 10 May 25, 2015, 09:57 InBlack

Yeah the competition is pretty rough, GTAV is still going strong and people will probably buy that before W3. But then again the Witcher3 site redirects to GOG, not Steam. I would really like to know the GOG sales numbers for this game.  

40. Re: RE: Game Reviews May 25, 2015, 09:39 InBlack

It's one of those one-way dungeons, no way back until you complete the quest. And yes, at that point I was level 4, doing a level 6 quest, with level 1 gear. In retrospect that was indeed retarded but thats the kind of mentality you get when you are used to being hand-held in all the other 'modern' games today.  

6. Re: Out of the Blue May 25, 2015, 09:29 InBlack

Where is nin?  

38. Re: RE: Game Reviews May 25, 2015, 09:23 InBlack

What is scary? Or are you just being condescending? In that case thanks for implying Im retarded & fuck you too.

Im not talking about quests BTW, but the random bandits, monsters, wraiths, trolls, and other shit you encounter while galloping accross the countryside. More often than not many are sometimes 10-15 levels higher than you are, taking a quest at the same level as you doesn't in any way guarantee that the area you are traveling in is safe for your level. This is a good thing.

36. Re: RE: Game Reviews May 25, 2015, 08:59 InBlack

I had to reroll my game in W3 about 3-4 hours in. Turns out I got stuck in a cave (main quest) way below the intended level. At first I was frustrated but then I realized that I couldnt remember the last time I had to restart a game due to playing like a dumbass and just doing my own thing. One restart later, Im finally getting some decent gear and can take on quests a few levels above me, however if Im not careful I get my ass handed to me pretty quick. Even had to run away once from a high level griffin I encountered on a random hilltop in Velen. Can't remember the last time I had to do that in a game either. Ill be back for that fucker later...

Fuck level scaling, this is how its done! The game keeps you on your toes and you always have to pay attention to whats going on around you in the wilderness, lots of little surprises and interesting ecnounters all over the place.

25. Re: Steam Top 10 May 25, 2015, 08:48 InBlack

Anyone can pull numbers out of their arse. How many copies were sold through GOG? How many were bundled OEM with GTX970 cards? How many boxed copies were sold, how many Xbone and PS4 copies??

Until CD Project chooses to release any official numbers, we can guesstimate till kingdom come.

I for one believe that W3 will outsell W1 and W2 combined across all platforms, and depending on how fast we get MOD support and tools might even rival the mighty Skyrim with regards to PC sales.

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Patched
60. Re: The Witcher 3 Patched May 25, 2015, 05:17 InBlack

Rigs have you tried setting the default "Borderless Window" graphic setting to "Fullscreen"? I noticed that the few hardlocks (with sound continuing) I got with the game completely dissapeared once I switched to Fullscreen. Also turned the FPS setting from "unlimited" to locked to 60. (Your system might not handle 60, locked at 30 the game ran much smoother on my 'old' GTX760).  

32. Re: RE: Game Reviews May 25, 2015, 05:12 InBlack

Once you get used to it and the timings become integrated into your muscle memory you will get MUCH better at it, trust me on this. As far as consumbles are concerned, all the potions, bombs, etc. regenerate when you rest if you have the alco(something) solution in your inventory at the time you initiate meditation. It's a pretty solid system as you can't get through the more difficult fights without using some consumables at least.

This comment was edited on May 25, 2015, 09:00.

16. Re: Steam Top 10 May 25, 2015, 05:07 InBlack

Good to see W3 topping the Steam lists. Well deserved, the game is fantastic. One should also take note that a lot of people are also buying the DRM free GOG version.  

8887 Comments. 445 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo