Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 7104 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > Tales from the Borderlands Gives Shooter Loot
11. Re: Tales from the Borderlands Gives Shooter Loot May 6, 2014, 03:08 InBlack

The loot you grab in Tales will be available to use in other areas of the Borderlands franchise

What, they are too lazy to implement new loot? Not surprised, this is Gearbox after all.

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Oculus Responds to ZeniMax Accusations
9. Re: Oculus Responds to ZeniMax Accusations May 5, 2014, 10:29 InBlack

LurkerLito wrote on May 5, 2014, 10:13:
ZeniMax knows, in the worst case this is going to get settled out of court to avoid lengthy, costly lawyer fees, so they will make something out of it.

You are assuming that they have a case. I doubt Facebook/Oculus will settle, and if the counter-argument released today holds any water the ounis to produce evidence is on ZeniMax. Fuckin litigous bastard cunts.

6. Re: Oculus Responds to ZeniMax Accusations May 5, 2014, 10:01 InBlack

Its also kind of sad that Zenimax owns both id, and Bethsoft. id I couldnt care less about, since the original people have pretty much left it a rotting corpse of a company. Bethsoft I kind of care about as they still produce nice TES games, hopefully they will go on doing so, but after TESO dies in a few months or so I wouldnt be in the least surprised if the honchos running the show at ZeniMax decide to pull the plug on yet another great franchise.  

5. Re: Oculus Responds to ZeniMax Accusations May 5, 2014, 09:57 InBlack

Drazula wrote on May 5, 2014, 09:35:
When this first came out I thought maybe Carmack took some code with him - since there are no patents in dispute, the only other possibility is copyrighted code. Since Oculus claims there is no code, Zenimax is attempting to claim "ideas" that Carmack took with him. They have no chance winning that.

Suddenly ideas are property. Soon people will be more or less property, owned by the banks they owe money to, and we have slavery all over again. Can I have a fuck yeah for Capitalism! Fuck Yeah!

News Comments > Unreal Tournament Reveal Teased for Next Week
39. Re: Unreal Tournament Reveal Teased for Next Week May 5, 2014, 03:59 InBlack

The original UT was nice, but Q3A was better. There I said it. It needed to be said.  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
10. Re: Sunday Tech Bits May 5, 2014, 03:09 InBlack

Steele Johnson wrote on May 4, 2014, 15:09:
[VG]Reagle wrote on May 4, 2014, 14:37:
Windows 8 sucks

You've just earned the "I'm cool" badge of the day.

How about this, clicking one checkbox makes win8 a better win7. But I know that's too confusing to the hipsters.

Windows 8 sucks, so do hipsters.

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Specs
17. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Specs May 2, 2014, 10:31 InBlack

nin wrote on May 2, 2014, 10:22:
InBlack wrote on May 2, 2014, 10:19:
nin wrote on May 2, 2014, 08:37:
Please be good.

It wont be. I called it. (Please dont tell me you pre-ordered)

I've not. I may snag it on the ps4, but if I do, I won't open it until I see reviews. And if it sucks, I can just send it back.

Good man.

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. May 2, 2014, 10:29 InBlack

Meanwhile in the United States:

39.4% of the federal prison population is African American. (2009 data, probably higher now)

A dying asshole billionaire has to sell his NBA team (Ill shed no tears over this), people lose their jobs over even mentioning the whole farce and yet the systemic endemic racism goes on unabated. Bait and switch classic, brought to by suppression inc.

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Specs
15. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Specs May 2, 2014, 10:19 InBlack

nin wrote on May 2, 2014, 08:37:
Please be good.

It wont be. I called it. (Please dont tell me you pre-ordered)

News Comments > Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in November
15. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in November May 2, 2014, 10:17 InBlack

Why did they render his likeness? Doesnt that cost like millions compared to you know actually filming him??

Typical Internet Smartass Reaction to Call of Doody:

BROTARD BS, CALL OF DOODY CRAP, NOT THIS FUCKING SHIT AGAIN, boohooo, screw you Activision, blah blah rant rant, blah blah....

OOOoooOOO Kevin Spacey??!!

*presses pre-order button.

/end

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Road Ahead
50. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Road Ahead May 2, 2014, 06:46 InBlack

Kawlisse wrote on May 2, 2014, 05:39:
KilrathiAce wrote on May 2, 2014, 02:58:
So basically people are playing alpha early access and maybe in half a year or more this game will reach waht it should be at release date for the price people paid for.

If it wasnt for the name recognition this mmo would be long forgotten.

??? Like every freaking mmo dude, get your heads out of your asses, there are other mmo's worth playing other than WoW ! WoW was unplayable for the first month of release.

Teso is the first MMO to really captivate me since WoW. I dont understand why people love to hate TESO ?

People love TES games. They feel that the freedom and beauty of single-player TES games is not done justice with this MMO. Most people are afraid that a succesful TES MMO will mean the end of single player TES as we know it.

News Comments > ZeniMax vs. Oculus and Carmack on VR Tech
48. Re: ZeniMax vs. Oculus and Carmack on VR Tech May 2, 2014, 03:40 InBlack

However this turns out, America loses. The whole world thinks America is populated by bullies and litigious bastards. PR disaster.  

News Comments > Next Call of Duty Teased; Reveal on Sunday
20. Re: Next Call of Duty Teased; Reveal on Sunday May 2, 2014, 03:24 InBlack

Cutter wrote on May 2, 2014, 01:15:
ForgedReality wrote on May 1, 2014, 23:57:
They are there to do a job and to survive. There are explosives and insurgents everywhere waiting to target convoys just like this... Would you stop? That's a good way to get killed, and it's a very real threat that insurgents will try to slow down or impede the convoy in some way to make them an easier target. My cousin was involved in such attacks, but has luckily survived thus far, while some of his fellow Rangers have not.

Well, shit like tends to happen when you declare war on, invade, occupy and steal the resources a foreign power that did nothing to you. The residents of that nation tend to get a bit pissed about those little details. So yeah, the occupiers really don't get any sympathy from me or a lot of other people.

Word.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 30, 2014, 09:20 InBlack

Verno wrote on Apr 30, 2014, 09:06:
Fox Cancels ‘Almost Human’.

Fuuuuck, it was actually pretty good and just needed a bit of time to find an audience. Networks have no patience these days, you're a hit off the bat or you're done like dinner. To be fair though Urban had been talking about how he wanted to go back to film because the TV schedule meant he hadn't really seen his family for 6 months.

I dunno. To me it was hit and miss. Mostly miss though. I havent seen all the episodes but Ive seen the first 10 or so and I think Ive found the main culprit. The show was mostly very slick and shallow, when you 'sort of' explore dark themes in a dystopian setting and then dont really dig in deep well its a recipe for disaster. Its PG13 rating didnt help it either.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Amazing Spider-Man 2
2. Re: Ships Ahoy - The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Apr 30, 2014, 09:04 InBlack

Does anyone like the new reboot?? Spiderman2 was a pretty decent flick, but the new films give me the 'cheap-teen-drama' vibe...  

29. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 30, 2014, 07:42 InBlack

xXBatmanXx wrote on Apr 29, 2014, 12:19:
Haven't read the books, I would like to though. Have a friend who read them all and told him not to spoil it for me, but I gave him my predictions going forward. By his body language I am about 75% right. Not bad....

After Sunday's ep, where exactly are we in the books?

Generally, about 3/4 of the way through the third book.

27. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 30, 2014, 07:37 InBlack

Mad Max RW wrote on Apr 30, 2014, 07:17:
InBlack wrote on Apr 30, 2014, 05:54:
Im willing to lay down hard cash that Ford buys the farm in the first movie.

Seems unlikely since they confirmed he lasts through the 2 followup movies. Unless they make him a Jedi (again extremely unlikely) he's not going to be a ghost.

Can you link where they confirmed that? They only info. Ive managed to find stated that he has top billing in the first movie, thats it.

24. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 30, 2014, 05:54 InBlack

Im willing to lay down hard cash that Ford buys the farm in the first movie.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
11. Re: Evening Mobilization Apr 30, 2014, 05:50 InBlack

eRe4s3r wrote on Apr 30, 2014, 04:47:
And those that don't adapt, get adapted...

Thats the scary part. What you have outlined is way too far out a concept for a society structured around the earning of profit and where the highest achievement you can have is the posession of things.

The haves will always want to protect what they have against the have nots. This is the biggest problem with society today and in the future as the equality gap widens things will get even worse.

Its not hard to imagine a society where the elite reaps all the benefits of advanced technology while using the very same to insulate itself against the unwashed masses. Indeed you can already see significant evidence of this in the US (both in its domestic and foreign policies) and in certain countries in Europe (Britain). Worst case scenario, regulated population control (read 'culling') maybe even genocide on a worldwide scale.

This comment was edited on Apr 30, 2014, 07:34.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
12. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 30, 2014, 04:19 InBlack

Shineyguy wrote on Apr 29, 2014, 13:19:
BTW, with 16GB of memory, I've turned off my paging file and have had no ill effect whatsoever on my system.

Ditto.

7104 Comments. 356 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo