Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 8510 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > New Evolve Hunters Next Week
1. Re: New Evolve Hunters Next Week Mar 19, 2015, 09:22 InBlack

How much?  

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
14. Re: etc. Mar 19, 2015, 04:13 InBlack

Yeah, at one point at the top of his popularity he was the highest paid actor in hollywood. Its puzzling, the guy isn't funny! His movies are NOT funny. What gives?  

News Comments > Carmageddon: Reincarnation Next Month
10. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Next Month Mar 19, 2015, 04:00 InBlack

Am I reading that right Bats? Did you manage to overclock that i5 to 5,9 Ghz???? No wonder you aren't having issues  

News Comments > Full Control Lays Off Staff; Lays Off Game Development
15. Re: Full Control Lays Off Staff; Lays Off Game Development Mar 19, 2015, 03:54 InBlack

Jerykk wrote on Mar 19, 2015, 03:02:
If they had released ten games with considerable commercial and critical success, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be shutting down.

Exactly! Im pretty sure that had their first Space Hulk game been more than just a pure direct-to-computer board game they wouldnt be in these dire straits. Sorry to say but the game really sucked, ascension is much, much better.

News Comments > Steam EU Refunds Now Available [Updated]
21. Re: Steam EU Refunds Now Available Mar 18, 2015, 11:01 InBlack

SpectralMeat wrote on Mar 18, 2015, 10:57:
Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Mar 18, 2015, 10:53:
Cutter wrote on Mar 18, 2015, 09:57:
No we don't. Businesses in Ontario aren't required to provide refunds or exchanges. There's a cooling off period of 14 days on written contracts valued over $50, but if you choose to waive your rights by agreeing to the Terms of Use that's considered express consent.

A ToS and ToU or even contract can not be used to waive your rights in Ontario or Canada. That was covered under a case with Rogers Communications. Also, the part you're talking about has to do with all contracts between two or individuals not just 'written contracts.'
I thought you could always get your money back for purchases on Steam via Credit Card charge back, but doesn't that mean Valve will ban your Steam account?
I don't understand how Origin/EA can offer refunds for 24hrs but Steam can not.

Two reasons. First, Origin is small fries compared to Steam they want to build marketshare hence they need to do better than Steam. Second, Steam is so fucking big at the moment, they just don't give a shit. They have a lot of vested customers who have 100+ games in their library at this point. It's not like you can just pick up and choose to shop in another store, they GOT your games there man, you still got to fire it up to play them, like it or not.

News Comments > Newell on Half-Life
22. Re: Newell on Half-Life Mar 18, 2015, 10:52 InBlack

NKD wrote on Mar 18, 2015, 10:51:
I posted this very same thing in a thread two weeks ago. If they were going to make a "retro" Half Life 3 that is basically just an updated Half Life 2, they'd have done it already. Whatever we see from Half Life in the future is going to be very different, and the more time passes, the more likely it is it won't even be a continuation of the existing story.

You mean like Duke Nukem Forever, where they changed the engine like three times, and the story like twenty times? Yeah that turned out fucking fantastic.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 18, 2015, 10:51 InBlack

Wow, breastfeeding is beneficial to child development!!!

Who could have guessed????!!!!!

(Are there enough exclamation points in there?)

Thank god for this study, I don't think that the human race could have survived much longer without this vital, crucial information.

19. Re: Newell on Half-Life Mar 18, 2015, 10:38 InBlack

Frags4Fun wrote on Mar 18, 2015, 10:35:
Half-Life was amazing back in the day but if a sequel were to be released tomorrow using the same old formula with modern graphics, it wouldn't be that great.

Why not? For the life of me I can't think of a single FPS which has come out in the meantime which has better gameplay, story, gunplay. TBH I havent played the latest Wolfenstein, but I seriously doubt it's at the level of HL2, let alone HL1.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 18, 2015, 10:15 InBlack

Ok, had to check out the authors link. Check it out:

http://kindlecoverdisasters.tumblr.com/

This is why there is a still a case to be made for publishers, no one sane would publish any of this...

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 18, 2015, 10:12 InBlack

Verno wrote on Mar 18, 2015, 09:50:
Hahaha the worst Kindle Cover article has my favorite cant believe its real thing. "But I'm a Horse" is the funniest shit I've seen in awhile. Just when I think the internet has no more surprises for me.

Hhahahah, oh man...

/wipes tears from eyes

News Comments > Steam EU Refunds Now Available [Updated]
18. Re: Steam EU Refunds Now Available Mar 18, 2015, 10:08 InBlack

Move along, nothing (new) to see here....  

11. Re: Newell on Half-Life Mar 18, 2015, 10:05 InBlack

Nothing will come of this. Those sentences of his are about as evasive as you can get and still utter comprehensible words of the english language. He could have grunted some "Ughs, ers & ahems" and conveyed more meaning ffs...  

News Comments > Star Citizen Video
59. Re: removed Mar 18, 2015, 04:34 InBlack

Liking a game is not considered a religion. Liking a non-existant game based on hype and slick production videos...well now, that's kind of a slippery slope...

May Jesus strike me down if Im wrong on this!

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Mandatory Subscriptions End
57. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Mandatory Subscriptions End Mar 18, 2015, 03:45 InBlack

Have any of you ESO players played through Morrowind, Oblivion or Skyrim?

This is not an Elder Scrolls game. It's an MMO skinner box. A reskin of a favorite setting raped in the typical MMO fashion. Sorry to rain on your parade but to me gameplay has to go hand in hand with story and atmosphere, I can't play an MMO such as this one and pretend to be in Tamriel. The whole experience is frustrating and completely breaks any and all immersion. Sorry, but this is not an Elder Scrolls MMO done right.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Pillars of Eternity
39. Re: Gone Gold - Pillars of Eternity Mar 18, 2015, 03:25 InBlack

I kind of ignored the development of this, lets hope it turns out better than Divinity. Divinity had some great combat mechanics but the story and characters were bland sauce, couldnt keep my attention for that long.  

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Mandatory Subscriptions End
1. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Mandatory Subscriptions End Mar 17, 2015, 10:24 InBlack

They would have to pay me to play it, so yeah going free is not going to impress much, at least in my case.

/goes back to playing heavily modded Skyrim.

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Expansion Revealed
2. Re: Pillars of Eternity Expansion Revealed Mar 17, 2015, 10:22 InBlack

Nvm...reading comprehension.  

51. Re: removed Mar 17, 2015, 05:15 InBlack

Makes sense though. Televangelism is a uniquely American concept. It was just a matter of time before someone took the core of evangelism and applied the principles as aggressive marketing. I can't blame Chris Roberts for that. He connects with his audience on a personal level, thats where all the AAA studios have failed before. Because he 'listens' to his fans, he 'changes' designs to fit the vision of his fans etc. etc. This is the reason why in their eyes he can do no wrong. Its fucking brilliant if you ask me. I don't agree with it, because I loath people who can't think critically, but from a pure marketing perspective its a gold mine of epic proportions.

News Comments > etc., etc.
9. Re: etc., etc. Mar 17, 2015, 04:22 InBlack

Well you could have said so. But that paragraph I quoted...ugh..sent chills down my spine  

48. Re: Star Citizen Video Mar 17, 2015, 03:56 InBlack

NKD wrote on Mar 16, 2015, 23:15:
I wonder if you dudes get tired of having the same conversation and making the same posts in basically the same order in every Star Citizen thread...

Actually, there is a new fucked up thing I learn in almost every Starcitizen thread.

Someone mentioned that Arena Commander was/is sold seperately? Also that the FPS will be sold seperately?

Hang on, is there any truth to this? Am I right in assuming that every single module of Starcitizen will be sold seperately? How much will Squadron42 cost (in its entierty?), what about the MMO portion?

8510 Comments. 426 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo