Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 7104 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Crytek Showing Two New Games at E3
4. Re: Crytek Showing Two New Games at E3 May 15, 2014, 10:05 InBlack

nin wrote on May 15, 2014, 10:01:
UPDATE: Cevat announces games are already pirated.

Rotfl

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2014, 09:53 InBlack

nin wrote on May 15, 2014, 09:32:
TangledThorns wrote on May 15, 2014, 09:24:
Fast food workers on strike is the reason why staying in school and getting an education for a good paying career is important.

If every collage graduate could step into a well paying job based on their degree, that would be great. But it's not the case, at least here in America. People are struggling, and that means taking whatever job is available, even if it's wildly below what you studied for. People graduate with a shitload of debt (with the hopes of paying it off), only to find they can't get a job in what they studied for.

There's always going to be the bottom of the barrel, true. But school does not guarantee success.

Classic example of the huge and ongoing class divide. I know its taboo to speak 'classes' in the US but fuck that particular taboo, the very top invented it anyway...

In most of Europe higher education is free (although that is eroding under the influence of certain lobbies) if you have the grades. Only the lucky few can get scholarships in the US, most have to pay an arm and a leg, and who does this benefit you ask? Apart from the universities which are run like miniature corporations, of course...
Those who dont have to get into debt just to get an education, the sons and daughters of the elites...

News Comments > Crytek Showing Two New Games at E3
1. Re: Crytek Showing Two New Games at E3 May 15, 2014, 09:42 InBlack

I wouldnt care if they lined up to show their pale german dongs. These guys have always been hacks, and even graphics whores have to admit that the mediocre Crysis 1 was the crown in their jewel.  

News Comments > Interceptor Drops a Bombshell
6. Re: Interceptor Drops a Bombshell May 15, 2014, 09:40 InBlack

Craptastic.  

News Comments > Into the Black
11. Re: Into the Black May 15, 2014, 07:20 InBlack

What I want to know is why there are two security cameras pointed at their own and their neighbour's driveway. Whats up with that??  

News Comments > Diablo III Turns Two - Birthday Bonuses
16. Re: Diablo III Turns Two - Birthday Bonuses May 15, 2014, 07:07 InBlack

Slick wrote on May 14, 2014, 22:53:
aww hell yeah! i can't wait to replay the same linear 8 hour campaign over and over a few more dozen times, who needs procedurally generated levels anyways! that's soooo 2001.

and hey if i get bored, i'll just pay $50 for one more act. seems fair.

it's blizzard, they can do no wrong, even when they colossally, monumentally dropped the ball.

so they fixed the game 2 years after release? TIME TO PARTY!

I used to be this guy. Then a couple of friends gifted me with the expansion on release and Im still playing. I still hate the NO TRADE, or rather the very limited trade but then again a few days ago a complete stranger gifted me with a perfect Cindercoat that he found while we were rifting, so I guess there are some perks to the 'party only' trade rule.

Its still nowhere near the level of D2:LOD 1.10 but after the expansion Im hopeful again...

(I only play hardcore, softcore is nowhere near as fun)

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization May 14, 2014, 10:10 InBlack

Verno wrote on May 14, 2014, 10:05:
InBlack wrote on May 14, 2014, 10:02:
Im not looking forward to that. I enjoy driving way too much.

Everyday driving sucks IMO, if I'm going to cut loose or whatever I would rather do that on a track or on a road trip. The rest of the time let me drink my coffee, read the news and actually use my commute to do something useful.

I walk to work, so I guess you have a point. I wasnt talking about cutting loose though, although thats part of it, simply driving is pleasurable for me. I dont know why that is.

8. Re: Out of the Blue May 14, 2014, 10:05 InBlack

Verno wrote on May 14, 2014, 10:02:
I like that the Mystic will not give you the same affix twice in a reroll. So annoying trying to reroll say Life on Hit to Crit and getting double LoH pop ups. All in all a good patch though Demon Hunters still need massive fucking survivability buffs. Awareness did not do shit on T4+. My Barb is absolutely ballin though. While bitching to a buddy in voice chat last night I said "ok time for Kadala to bone me", had 10 shards left and got a very well rolled Cindercoat and a Immortal Kings chest. Most of the time I can blow 200+ before I see a legendary, last night was definitely the exception. It was a very WTF moment in clan chat.

I have had very good luck with Barb too, have pretty much great +fire gear, not godly but great but still stuck with a yellow shield (Sword and Shield barbs rule!) Best change ever, Kadala wont bone me with Crusader shields anymore (At least I hope she wont). Also nice that they buffed horadric caches on TormentII and up, since thats what Im currently running. (Need that -1 set Ring very, very bad)

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization May 14, 2014, 10:02 InBlack

Verno wrote on May 14, 2014, 09:51:
Man give me driver-less cars any day, that shit cannot come fast enough.

Im not looking forward to that. I enjoy driving way too much.

News Comments > I Shall Remain Early Access
3. Re: I Shall Remain Early Access May 14, 2014, 10:00 InBlack

I Shall Remain Early Access??

What forever?

Oh well, at least they are being upfront about it

6. Re: Out of the Blue May 14, 2014, 09:53 InBlack

nin wrote on May 14, 2014, 09:36:
Mr. Tact wrote on May 14, 2014, 09:25:
nin wrote on May 14, 2014, 09:23:
Wewt! Was just reading about how we can get rid of the generic armor items needed for crafting now (as they now use mats instead).
Yeah that was nice, gave me back an entire tab on my stash... I still want to be able to buy more tabs though.

That was my exact thought as well, frees up an entire page in my inventory.

Not to mention the fact that I can finally craft legendary/set shields now, because FFS WHITE SHIELDS NEVER EVER EVER DROP!

2. Re: Out of the Blue May 14, 2014, 09:12 InBlack

New Diablo3 patch is out. Just sayin...  

News Comments > Take-Two Financials
3. Re: Take-Two Financials May 14, 2014, 03:27 InBlack

Cutter wrote on May 13, 2014, 20:44:
And had they released on PC they could have tacked on a few 100 more mil. It's just crazy leaving money on the table like that.

The only logical reason why they dont want to release a PC version is because they dont want the PC to canibalize their console sales. FFS people actually purchase consoles just for GTA or RDR...To me thats insane to Take Two, MS and Sony thats simply pure $$$. It is a weak reason though, Im betting the real reason is the completely irrational one which is ingrained in the minds of most developers who have 'struck it rich' so to speak. Its also the one that their PR departmentss have coached them not to speak about publicly anymore and its always, of course, you guessed it: Piracy Arrrrr Matey!!!!

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse May 13, 2014, 10:57 InBlack

Burrito of Peace wrote on May 13, 2014, 10:39:
InBlack wrote on May 13, 2014, 10:01:
rofl...yeah but how are you going to get around the NSA backdoor conveniently placed directly inside your router?

I built my own using an old Q6600 based system I had laying around and Linux from Scratch. While I can't say with 100% certainty that the NSA doesn't have very deep roots in to every binary used in the project, I am reasonably certain that they do not. Following the Hardened Linux from Scratch method, I feel comfortable with the security of that router.

While I was most certainly joking, that would most probably work. Just out of curiosity how do you hook that machine up to the internet?

5. Re: Out of the Blue May 13, 2014, 10:53 InBlack

Creator of the Alien and Species creatures. Amazing artist. Read that he fell down some stairs and later died in the hospital. What a way to go...  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse May 13, 2014, 10:01 InBlack

nin wrote on May 13, 2014, 09:43:
And thanks to an archaic US law, any message left on Gmail for more than six months can be requested by police without a warrant, as it is considered "abandoned."

Sounds like it's time to clean house.

rofl...yeah but how are you going to get around the NSA backdoor conveniently placed directly inside your router?

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed May 13, 2014, 09:55 InBlack

Great (but short) article. There is never a need to pre-order anything and there is never a need to buy 4 different versions of the same game no matter what kind of 'unlockable' DLC bonus they promise, especially if its a game thats NOT EVEN OUT YET.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
9. Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 13, 2014, 03:32 InBlack

Redmask wrote on May 12, 2014, 23:24:

No Ars just has guidelines against trolling. There are people from all walks of life and all viewpoints there. This place is just really lenient, you can't get away with the kind of trolling I see here on other websites.

Most forums are very fucked up with regards to what you can post. Pretty much every single moderator on most of the forums Ive been/am part of is a latent nazi asshole with delusions of grandeur.
About the only exception to this rule is Bluesnews.

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption Windows Listing Spotted
24. Re: Red Dead Redemption Windows Listing Spotted May 13, 2014, 03:27 InBlack

Never. Happening. Im prepared to eat my words if and when it does happen. But its not. Gonna happen. Ever.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue May 12, 2014, 10:10 InBlack

Great follow-up article! Its a little on the longish side, which is refreshing to read on the internet these days. (Not to mention informative)  

7104 Comments. 356 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo