Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 8705 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
15. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs May 11, 2015, 05:59 InBlack

Axis wrote on May 10, 2015, 15:55:
jdreyer wrote on May 10, 2015, 15:49:
Axis wrote on May 10, 2015, 15:32:
JD, saying "Links" is something I won't respond to the way you expect -- it's a weak and lazy way to try to disprove something of common sense or experience in the matter. I could dismissively say "Links" to 95% of forum statements, and in the end just look the fool.

This is compounded to absurdity with your example of spamming "LINKS?" due to the subject matter being experienced by every taxpayer in America.

Of which only a handful would disagree because they are not taxpayers, or so far down the partisan rabbit hole that they'd be forced to rethink their convictions if they admitted what was read rang true.

If you're going to make wild assertions, you need to back it up with evidence. It's just that simple. We can't have a rational argument otherwise.

Facts don't need links, backup, or otherwise.

What facts? Your OP is batshit crazy to the n-th degree. I've read it three times and can't make sense of it. It reads like something the UNIBOMBer would have written before posting another 'package' to a university campus.

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Top 10
13. Re: Steam Top 10 May 11, 2015, 05:53 InBlack

Since day 1 of PC release, maybe even prior to that (due to pre-orders) but don't hold me to that statement.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
19. Re: Out of the Blue May 11, 2015, 04:10 InBlack

You. Have. Been. Trolled. Not in the most obvious way, but we are giving him the attention that he craves, so yeah. Trolled!  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
11. Re: Steam Top 10 May 11, 2015, 02:53 InBlack

first world problems...  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse May 8, 2015, 10:02 InBlack

I dont get the 'progressive' obsession to eliminate any and all differences between genders. Its beyond stupid, genders ARE different both physically and mentally. I fully support gender equality, but Jesus Jumping Christ Allmighty Already that doesnt mean what you think it means America!!! Equality before the law, and equality in society doesn't eliminate millions of years of evolution and bilogy. Boys liking boyish stuff, girls like girly stuff, boys like girly stuff and girls like boyish stuff thats all fine and dandy, but we still gotta define "boy" and "girl".  

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed May 8, 2015, 09:41 InBlack

Nevermind, I just checked and apparently half the page didnt even load for me the first time I read through it. Lol.

My apologies to the author, the article makes a lot more sense now.

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed May 8, 2015, 09:39 InBlack

Quboid wrote on May 8, 2015, 09:36:
It doesn't say that at all, InBlack. He is advocating more checks and saying that Valve's idea of an open Steam is a bad idea.

Also, I think that game did not get Greenlit. It was on Greenlight, but it was pulled before its campaign had a chance to succeed or fail.

What?? Did we even read the same article?

News Comments > Project CARS Livery Pack Released; AMD Optimizations Coming
6. Re: Project CARS Livery Pack Released; AMD Optimizations Coming May 8, 2015, 09:36 InBlack

NetHead wrote on May 8, 2015, 09:30:
InBlack wrote on May 8, 2015, 08:33:
Heh, this is the most open and critical statement Ive seen from any dev regarding cooperation with a hardware manufacturer. Name and shame does the trick.

Sounds like you've never heard Linus Torvalds talk about Nvidia.

Oh the linux guy. I guess I should have been more specific, should have said "game dev" instead of just "dev".

News Comments > Arma III Free Weekend; BIS Sale
12. Re: Arma III Free Weekend; BIS Sale May 8, 2015, 09:33 InBlack

SpectralMeat wrote on May 8, 2015, 09:30:
Drayth wrote on May 8, 2015, 09:28:
SpectralMeat wrote on May 8, 2015, 09:07:
I gave this game a try again after I got my GTX970, figured my 760 was not enough to run this game on high settings, but sadly it still runs like a slide show unless I turn most stuff down to medium.

How's your CPU? I think ArmA's pretty CPU dependent too with all the AI stuff it has going on.
I have an i5-2500k OC to 4.3 and 16Gigs of RAM
It must be the CPU, but it was disappointing to not able to run this game smooth with the new video card.

Hmmm. I got a similar rig to your old one. Gonna try the free weekend just to see how it runs on my system. i5-3570K@4ghz, 16GB RAM, GTX760.

News Comments > Arma III Free Weekend; BIS Sale
5. Re: Arma III Free Weekend; BIS Sale May 8, 2015, 09:07 InBlack

Its a free weekend. Give it a go and decide for yourself. I really enjoyed the first Operation Flashpoint, does this game have a comparable single player campaign?  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue May 8, 2015, 08:54 InBlack

Bravo Blue, and happy level-up day to Walter!  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization May 8, 2015, 08:50 InBlack

"They literally stopped me from eating foods that were shaped like dicks. No hot dogs, no popsicles... You know how many foods are shaped like dicks? The best kinds."

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed May 8, 2015, 08:44 InBlack

What a fucked up and twisted contradiction of an article that was. Pure gaming journalism at its worst. He opens with an example of a game that is truly despicable, and yet got greenlit apparently, blames the greenlight system for allowing it get on Steam and then has the fucking BALLS to advocate demolishing the system entirely and then let the 'free' market decide what goes up.

Doublethink of the worst kind, the guy should be fired immediately and his editor should be fired for not pointing out the glaring and contradictory arguments present in the same article.

There is certainly a case to be made why greenlight sucks and should go, but this is definitely not the way to do so. My personal opinion is that there need to be more safeguards in place with Steam, not less. Steam is definitely no longer the only digital distribution service on the block so the way to stand out is with quality service, not just quantity.

This comment was edited on May 8, 2015, 09:01.

News Comments > Project CARS Livery Pack Released; AMD Optimizations Coming
1. Re: Project CARS Livery Pack Released; AMD Optimizations Coming May 8, 2015, 08:33 InBlack

Heh, this is the most open and critical statement Ive seen from any dev regarding cooperation with a hardware manufacturer. Name and shame does the trick.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
22. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 8, 2015, 07:06 InBlack

Yeah, you could be right...My internet connection was spotty yesterday and my memory is only getting worse with age.  

20. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 8, 2015, 04:11 InBlack

Razumen wrote on May 7, 2015, 11:25:

Ethnic cleansing? That's a pretty bold anti-Semitic statement to make without any sources.

I think Bard's statement about ethnic cleansing is completely wrong but how is his statement in any way anti-Semitic? I find it despicable and completely hypocritical that anyone can simply dismiss any and all criticisms directed against the state of Israel as 'anti-semitic' with all the negative connotations of bigotry that implies.

19. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 8, 2015, 03:11 InBlack

Woah. I posted another comment on here yesterday, it's completely gone. Not even a *removed*. WTF???  

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Reveal Next Week
16. Re: ArcheAge Head Start Issues May 8, 2015, 02:58 InBlack

Trevellian wrote on May 7, 2015, 20:47:
The only one that was any good was Black Flag, and by association Rogue I'd assume.

They might as well just release a standalone non-AC Pirate game cause thats all anyone wants now.

Bah! Two words: Naval Action.

http://www.navalaction.com/#ageofsail

News Comments > Wasteland 2 GotY Free Upgrade
4. Re: Wasteland 2 GotY Free Upgrade May 7, 2015, 09:36 InBlack

This is pretty cool. I look forward to sniping people in 'the groin' for 95% accuracy. Fallout1&2 gunplay FTW!  

News Comments > Mortal Kombat X Patch Returns; Saved Game Fix Plans
2. Re: Mortal Kombat X Patch Returns; Saved Game Fix Plans May 7, 2015, 09:13 InBlack

Since when do fighting games have save games???  

8705 Comments. 436 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo