Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 6677 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Gameplay Video
9. Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Gameplay Video Feb 19, 2014, 10:54 InBlack

Yeah, and once you figure the handful of skills that work (most are useless) its going to be boring as hell grinding for boring gear that adds a damage modifier to your spell...Unless you play hardcore. That would be a little less boring, but a little more frustrating.  

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Wolfenstein in May; Preorders Get Future DOOM Beta Access
1. Re: Wolfenstein in May; Preorders Get Future DOOM Beta Access Feb 19, 2014, 10:47 InBlack

I wish there was some gameplay in that "gameplay" video.  

News Comments > Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Gameplay Video
3. Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Gameplay Video Feb 19, 2014, 10:06 InBlack

Mr. Tact wrote on Feb 19, 2014, 09:37:
Haha -- Okay, I never played D3, so I gotta ask. Is that normal to see a character using a skill that does damage hits in the millions?

Here is a tip. Dont. Ever play D3 I mean. Unless you are a masochist, or a fan of World of Warcraft.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 19, 2014, 09:53 InBlack

Dagnamit wrote on Feb 19, 2014, 09:44:
Welcome back Blue!

Guardians looks fun. I find Chris Pratt hilarious, so I'll be seeing it.

Im skipping this. Maybe if it turns out REALLY FUCKING awesome ill go and watch it, as in really fucking awesome not just percieved JJ ABRAMS awesome.

A new Beetlejuice with Keaton and Tim Burton would be REALLY FUCKING awesome.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 19, 2014, 09:49 InBlack

Pigeon wrote on Feb 19, 2014, 09:36:
The debate is really about who pays for and who profits from the increasingly elaborate infrastructure required to make the internet do something it was never designed to do in the first place: stream high-speed video.

The consumer pays for it and the broadband and content providers profit from it. There that was easy. I also assume the content providers are paying for some sort of connection/hosting as well. It sounds like broadband companies want an ever increasing revenue without having to invest in infrastructure, and who wouldn't, but that's just not a possibility.

Well said Pigeon. The article is complete and utter paid-for-shill bullshit. In my country (Croatia) the biggest cable company is currently promoting and provding a six month 120MBIT connection FREE trial for new users. Unrestricted, unlimited broadband with NO caps. For less than a dollar. If I wasnt already a customer I would be signing up ASAP. If a shitty east european country can do it, there is NO REASON whatsever that this should be a problem in the US. The infrastructure investment is just SPIN. Dont believe a word of it, optic-fibre is realtively cheap. The real reason for the terrible caps on broadband in the states is PERCIEVED PIRACY. The digital publishers, retailers, distributors, record companies, etc. are working in collusion with ISPs on this.

This comment was edited on Feb 19, 2014, 10:07.

News Comments > PC Leads Developer Next Game Survey
1. Re: PC Leads Developer Next Game Survey Feb 19, 2014, 09:39 InBlack

This is good news. The next generation indie gaming scene is absolutely fucking promising. 2014 will be a good year for PC gaming.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Banished
5. Re: Ships Ahoy - Banished Feb 19, 2014, 09:36 InBlack

Looks pretty cool. Damn I wish I had time to play more games like this...  

News Comments > Evening Patches
5. Re: Hangar Patch 11 Feb 19, 2014, 07:37 InBlack

Julio wrote on Feb 19, 2014, 05:35:
No way I'm buying into HangarSim until at least Hangar Patch 13.

Allthumbsup

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
12. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 19, 2014, 04:09 InBlack

IMO both new consoles are trash, there is no way that the gaming experience on any console can come anywhere close to what I can experience on the PC. Dont mean to burst anyone's bubble, people enjoy what they enjoy and some poeple like to play overly-expensive, megahyped but rather mediocre games at low frames and crap resolutions from the comfort of their couch. Different strokes I guess...  

News Comments > New NVIDIA WHQL Drivers
3. Re: New NVIDIA WHQL Drivers Feb 19, 2014, 03:59 InBlack

Have a 760, missed the performance improvements by 10 points...damn!  

News Comments > Valve on VAC and Trust
16. Re: Valve on VAC and Trust Feb 19, 2014, 03:57 InBlack

The day before yesterday saw the first ever cheater (I noticed) on Team Fortress 2. It was on a VAC server, he was obviously using some sort of auto-aim. Headshots with sniper with every single shot, and the strange jerky motions of the rifle in all directions were dead giveaways. We voted him off the server but it was still disturbing none the less.  

News Comments > Free BF4 Handgun Shortcut Kit
22. Re: Free BF4 Handgun Shortcut Kit Feb 19, 2014, 03:53 InBlack

Fantaz wrote on Feb 19, 2014, 01:31:
entr0py wrote on Feb 19, 2014, 00:59:
Woo! Titanfall hijacking!

What I don't get is how PC gamers could be fine with a multiplayer limit of 12 players, no server browser and always online "single player" DRM. If this were Battlefield, Call of Duty or Sim City it would be ripped apart for those shortcomings.

I do like the concept though. I think I'll buy it at about $20, and hope the next one overcomes some of the classic PC gaming blunders.

supposedly there's no text chat either, only microphone allowed... and i agree, it's a huge ripoff at $60.

Say what? What horseshit....

News Comments > EA: Battlefield 4 "Exceedingly Successful;" Complaints Are "Noise"
16. Re: EA: Battlefield 4 Feb 12, 2014, 11:04 InBlack

All of this is a direct result of EA buying out a major stake in DICE in 2004. This DICE is not the same DICE that created the original game, just like the Blizzard of today is not the same Blizzard that created the likes of Diablo and Warcraft...They dont give a shit about their games, they are in it for the MONEY. Their teams change with each iteration which is why they never learn from their mistakes. Its a multibillion dollar business and as long as people are giving them good money for mediocre games, they will keep on making them. Its that simple.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 12, 2014, 10:08 InBlack

Hooray capitalism! Yay! Down with reds, down with the muslim, long live America! The land of the free!  

News Comments > EA: Battlefield 4 "Exceedingly Successful;" Complaints Are "Noise"
6. Re: EA: Battlefield 4 Feb 12, 2014, 10:05 InBlack

As long as people keep voting with their wallet, and impulse buying and (pre)ordering whatever marketing bullshit EA keeps peddling nothing is going to change. We can lament all we want but we have seen firsthand what has happened to great studios in the past. They keep on going where the money is, and games as ART (or just functional quality games) be damned. Brotards win again!!  

News Comments > Borderlands 2: Headhunter 4: Wedding Day Massacre Released
1. Re: Borderlands 2: Headhunter 4: Wedding Day Massacre Released Feb 12, 2014, 09:52 InBlack

How many penultimate DLC releases has Borderlands2 had so far??  

News Comments > Titanfall Closed Beta Begins Friday
1. Re: Titanfall Closed Beta Begins Friday Feb 12, 2014, 09:51 InBlack

Hmmmm, the gameplay doesnt really look that inspiring...sort of what would happen if you mixed a Michael Bay movie with Call of Duty. Should be a real hit though.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
16. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 12, 2014, 04:19 InBlack

Funny how everyone jumped on my parade when I was simply trying to make a point, which somehow everybody missed?? Violence is not the way to go obviously, unless the government tries to do it first, but my point was is that when poeple gather in groups for protests of any kind they are much harder to ignore....(have you followed what is going on in Ukraine at all???)  

News Comments > Path of Exile Mini-Expansion Next Month
8. Re: Path of Exile Mini-Expansion Next Month Feb 12, 2014, 04:14 InBlack

Two-hander (sword axe what?, bow?) plus spectral+throw (I dont think Ive seen this skill since I last played, is it new??) Ranger?  

News Comments > Broforce Beta Sales; Steam Early Access Next Month
8. Re: Broforce Beta Sales; Steam Early Access Next Month Feb 12, 2014, 03:56 InBlack

Im getting disturbing hitler jugend vibes from this game. I understand its not to be taken too seriously, but the symbolism of world domination is too damn obvious to ignore...  

6677 Comments. 334 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo