Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 9640 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > System Shock Remake Plans; System Shock 3 Possible
28. Re: System Shock Remake Plans; System Shock 3 Possible Nov 12, 2015, 16:14 InBlack

Wow. A chance to experience System Shock in all its old-school gameplay glory but with updated Graphics? Im in.  

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Fallout 4 Popular
39. Re: Fallout 4 Popular Nov 11, 2015, 11:04 InBlack

Verno wrote on Nov 11, 2015, 10:38:
Really enjoying the game so far, no negatives to speak of and I haven't run into any bugs yet. The main quest has been decent so far, definitely a step up from FO3. Love the new combat/VATS system and the voiced dialogue is surprisingly immersive. I don't find the dialogue options very limiting but I'm not far in yet.

Took 30 seconds to edit a few ini files and was off to the races.

What did you edit for? FOV?

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Fallout 4
81. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Fallout 4 Nov 11, 2015, 07:13 InBlack

Agent.X7 wrote on Nov 11, 2015, 02:10:
heroin wrote on Nov 11, 2015, 01:39:
Lol, I agree 100% with what Shihonage is saying.

I completely disagree with those who keep tooting "times change" bullshit.

The original Fallout 1 & 2 are still motherfucking edgy, still innovative.

I remember when I was a kid and I only played the newest games or listened to the newest music, watched the newest movies. Over time, like Shihonage is saying most people develop some motherfucking taste. Doom metal would never have existed without a little band from 1966 called International Harvester, modern rock wouldn't have happened without the Velvet Underground being influenced by a minimalist piano player La Monte Young in the mid 1960's, Nirvana would never have happened if Lee Ranaldo & Thurston Moore of Sonic Youth had not played in the Glenn Branca Ensemble in the early 1980's, Radiohead would never have come up with Kid A without Can "Future Days" 1972. All that old shit was way before my time but it's way better, way more innovative than the shit that came afterwards, the shit it influenced. The same goes for film, Criterion collection shitting all over your art brains - let's see Bethesda shit take on David Lynch film, milk it Bethesda, milk that cow!! Let's see how shitty it is, but oh it's so weird and vast, they spent 100 mil on it, it must be good! Now everything is McMarvelled out the ass like a super hero happy meal shit storm of added food coloring multicolored diarrhea culture shit fuck, Bush 9/11.

Fallout 1 & 2 were that good, they stand the test of motherfucking time.

You know when people smoke pot and think they are making some genius argument but really they just sound ridiculous? ^

You know when people resort to baseless ad-hominem attacks just to appear "cool" and "snarky" but instead end up looking like total idiots?

News Comments > Fallout 4 Popular
22. Re: Fallout 4 Popular Nov 11, 2015, 05:20 InBlack

Kxmode wrote on Nov 10, 2015, 22:05:
[VG]Reagle wrote on Nov 10, 2015, 20:34:
Is it any good?

Yes it is. Is it great? Yes. Is it amazing? No. "Very Positive" is an appropriate rating. If you liked Fallout 3 or New Vegas you'll like this iteration.

What if I hated Fallout3 and loved New Vegas? (Im still very much on the fence about this title)

45. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Fallout 4 Nov 10, 2015, 15:18 InBlack

CJ_Parker wrote on Nov 10, 2015, 15:11:
heroin wrote on Nov 10, 2015, 13:56:
Man, you fanboyin'. I like this new one and I liked Fallout 3 too - but this shit lost it's political/literary/cultural relevance once Bethesda took the reigns. That is to say it lost it's cool, it lost it's HUGE FUCKING BALLS. And the Universe has been shedding tears of crystal fire since Black Isle disbanded.

Dude, talk about "literary" and "cultural" relevance.... the school is this way. Please go back and let them teach you the difference between "it's" and "its" before playing any more video games and attributing a ridiculous literary and cultural ("political" is the pinnacle of lol-worthy anyway) relevance to them.

Thank you from someone who is concerned about your literary and cultural state of mind.

Now you are trolling instead of just, trolling.

42. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Fallout 4 Nov 10, 2015, 14:28 InBlack

heroin wrote on Nov 10, 2015, 13:56:
Man, you fanboyin'. I like this new one and I liked Fallout 3 too - but this shit lost it's political/literary/cultural relevance once Bethesda took the reigns. That is to say it lost it's cool, it lost it's HUGE FUCKING BALLS. And the Universe has been shedding tears of crystal fire since Black Isle disbanded.

QFT

News Comments > Saturday Previews
8. Re: Saturday Previews - Whale Teasers Nov 8, 2015, 12:51 InBlack

Sgt. Rock wrote on Nov 8, 2015, 07:47:
Bub wrote on Nov 8, 2015, 06:54:

Ah, the breathlessly woven tapestry of golden promises meant to keep the Whales salivating for more ship jpegs to buy.

You mean whales like this?
http://www.pcgamer.com/meet-a-fan-who-has-spent-30000-on-star-citizen-ships/

Jesus.

News Comments > Overwatch Origins Edition Details
4. Re: Overwatch Origins Edition Details Nov 6, 2015, 16:08 InBlack

MajorD wrote on Nov 6, 2015, 12:56:
I'll be surprised if this game does all that well overall.

Why exactly? Does Blizzard's past record have anything to do with it?

News Comments > Fallout 4 Launch Trailer
64. Re: Fallout 4 Launch Trailer Nov 6, 2015, 02:44 InBlack

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Nov 5, 2015, 14:34:

I played Fallout 3 once through and never played New Vegas because I found Fallout 3 kinda lacking.

Dude. You are missing out. Seriously. New Vegas is nothing like Fallout3. It's literally the sequel to Fallout2 that Fallout3 should have been. Buy it cheap, play it. You won't regret it.

News Comments > Overwatch Not F2P?
26. Re: Overwatch Not F2P? Nov 6, 2015, 02:12 InBlack

Well this is interesting. I guess everyone assumed Overwatch would be F2P because Blizzard's last two games were F2P and they are wildly successful. Also there is a kind of Team Fortressy feel to the game, and that game went F2P ages ago. I'm definitely not going to be paying full price for this.  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Launch Trailer
15. Re: Fallout 4 Launch Trailer Nov 5, 2015, 13:04 InBlack

Waiting for the verdict of Blues regulars before deciding whether to dive in.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
10. Re: Morning Safety Dance Nov 5, 2015, 03:40 InBlack

Obvious troll being obvious.  

News Comments > Blizzard Updating Older Games for Modern OSes
20. Re: Blizzard Updating Older Games for Modern OSes Nov 5, 2015, 03:35 InBlack

SirKnight wrote on Nov 4, 2015, 21:51:
For me Diablo 3 was just ok. Diablo 2 is where it's at.

It would be great if they would update Diablo 1 too. Last I tried to play it (which was on Win7) it didn't run very well.

Diablo 2: LOD HD edition? Fuck yeah, I would pay for that. Again.

News Comments > Op Ed
10. Re: Op Ed Nov 5, 2015, 03:32 InBlack

descender wrote on Nov 4, 2015, 21:13:
You all know that dicksmarts probably submits this stuff himself.

Blue, it's time to stop giving this lying asshole a soapbox.

As oposed to the lying asshole Chris Roberts? How bout we put those two lying assholes in a ring and see who is the better and more powerful liar. The biggest nose wins.

News Comments > On Fallout 4's Graphics
48. Re: On Fallout 4's Graphics Nov 5, 2015, 03:23 InBlack

Drayth wrote on Nov 5, 2015, 00:19:
HorrorScope wrote on Nov 4, 2015, 23:58:
I think Hines has been on the record in the last 18 months stating they were staying with this engine for as far as they plan out.

Noted.

Yep, for stupidity.

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers
12. Re: New GeForce Drivers Nov 5, 2015, 03:16 InBlack

Enkur wrote on Nov 4, 2015, 21:37:
Why is it that every game needs a specific driver. What is happening in the driver to help that particular game that doesnt help other games. I mean I think thats a bad driver to begin with. Also these developers must have access to drivers earlier to optimize their game , so why are they getting released only when the game comes out.

Nothing. Nada. It's smoke and mirrors. The improvements are all in our heads. Most of the Nvidia drivers I have downloaded in the past few months have downgraded my performance, the last good ones I believe came two driver upgrades ago, so I kept those. (970GTX here)

News Comments > No More WoW Numbers
11. Re: No More WoW Numbers Nov 4, 2015, 11:16 InBlack

Necrophob wrote on Nov 4, 2015, 10:43:
InBlack wrote on Nov 4, 2015, 09:58:
I'd say they had a pretty good run. Pretty good, what the fuck am I saying? They had the best damn run anyone could ever Imagine. Even though IMO WOW is Blizzard's worst game to date. Still to those naysayers who think the downfall of WoW is equal to the downfall of Blizzard, well they have proven you wrong before. They will do so again.

I would have agreed with you, before Blizz was sucked into the Borg collective (Activision). They were a once great company that used to actually make games. I'm not sure how they could have butchered Diablo like they did.

Yeah Diablo was a pretty huge fail. From a gaming and artistic perspective. It was still damn successful though.

News Comments > No More WoW Numbers
7. Re: No More WoW Numbers Nov 4, 2015, 09:58 InBlack

I'd say they had a pretty good run. Pretty good, what the fuck am I saying? They had the best damn run anyone could ever Imagine. Even though IMO WOW is Blizzard's worst game to date. Still to those naysayers who think the downfall of WoW is equal to the downfall of Blizzard, well they have proven you wrong before. They will do so again.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Nov 4, 2015, 09:40 InBlack

The records that the NSA blandly rendered as mere “data” and invisibly, silently collected—the phone logs, e&#8209;mails, browsing histories, and digital photo libraries generated by a population engaged in the treasonous business of daily life

Oh man...great stuff. Good article that, in the Atlantic.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 4, 2015, 09:34 InBlack

Im gonna wait for the entire season to air, then watch it at my leisure. Half an hour long and a whole week to wait between episodes...that's just cruel man. Cruel!  

9640 Comments. 482 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo