Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 6689 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Hangar Adds Oculus Rift Support
10. Re: Star Citizen Hangar Adds Oculus Rift Support Feb 28, 2014, 10:44 InBlack

Shataan wrote on Feb 28, 2014, 10:00:
Hey lets add future support for a periferal that's still vapourware for the general masses. Imho until anyone who wants an Oculus can buy an Oculus off the shelf, then the Oculus is just a buzzword.

Have you tried the Rift?

Unlike a certain piece of software in development which shall be left nameless but which currently features a hangar, the Rift actually has an actual finished developer kit, which is fully functional but inferior to the proposed consumer version. Im thinking you have your terms mixed up somehow...

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 28, 2014, 09:50 InBlack

Sugar is indeed healthier than corn syrup. Processed cane sugar is processed by the human body roughly into 50/50 fructose and glucose. As we all know fructose is the 'bad' sugar that is processed in the liver, and is very bad for the liver. HFC on the other hand is nearly 100% fructose and is roughly twice as bad for humans as regular household cane sugar.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Hangar Adds Oculus Rift Support
2. Re: Star Citizen Hangar Adds Oculus Rift Support Feb 28, 2014, 09:40 InBlack

Optional Nickname! wrote on Feb 28, 2014, 09:22:
FTA: KNOWN ISSUE You may be able to get a better picture by setting the resolution to the native Oculus Rift resolution (1280800)

Virtual reality, in its current, past and near future forms, is laughable and a distraction.

Have you tried the Rift?

News Comments > Minecraft Movie Plans
8. Re: Minecraft Movie Plans Feb 28, 2014, 09:40 InBlack

On a semi-related note I recently watched the opening cinematic of Diablo3: Reaper of Souls. Its just so bad on so many levels. Sure the animation and effects are impressive but the cheese is almost on Mortal Kombat level. Blizzard has pissed in their own soup and then some.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Shadowrun: Dragonfall
18. Re: Ships Ahoy - Shadowrun: Dragonfall Feb 28, 2014, 03:50 InBlack

Fucking shit, I just spent like 150$ on Flight Rudder Pedals (and shipping) like yesterday. Gonna have to wait a month or two before getting both the original and this...  

News Comments > Gone Gold - Titanfall
58. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 28, 2014, 03:40 InBlack

DangerDog wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 21:02:
[VG]Reagle wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 20:45:
And we all know that the second you log onto to a COD OR BF4 OR QUAKE OR Titanfall multiplayer server you immediately get owned HARD CORE. We know that too dont we?

Yeah, I'm worried about cheaters ruining this game too.

Hahahhaha, owned!

News Comments > Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms Announced
13. Re: Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms Announced Feb 28, 2014, 03:06 InBlack

I was kinda hoping that this was some kind of sequel to Heretic and Hexen....

Fuck I would give my left bollock for a new Hexen, made by Raven of course....

News Comments > Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll
44. Re: Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll Feb 27, 2014, 04:25 InBlack

Sleep wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 04:07:
InBlack wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 03:27:
Slinkycatz wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 20:10:
Other than the cool concept art, this news is actually boring and insignificant... seeing some of you twist this into your convoluted conspiracy theories to make it match what you've personally been believing all along is ridiculous, frankly.

So telling it like it is, i.e. calling Christ Roberts out on selling a non existant space ship, for a non existing game is somehow conspiracy theory material? Wow...

No youre right, its far more likely that there isnt actually any development going on and that games should just pop out fully formed on funding, like some kickstarter gestalt. Thats how it usually happens.

What the fuck are you on about?? No one here has stated anything otherwise. If anything you are just making my point for me YES the game is in development, thats exactly the problem. We are debating the morality of fleecing people like sheep with nothing to show for it!!

People have a HUUUUGE problem with F2P games (Pay2Win) but somehow its OKAY for Chris Roberts to sell 1000$ ships for a product that IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT and has already been fully financed and then some?!

20. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 27, 2014, 04:18 InBlack

Pumas wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 23:29:
This Man Has Survived on Pizza Alone for 25 Years, but Says Domino's Pizza Burned Him When He Had Sex With It.

Ok, now this was pretty damn funny.

42. Re: Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll Feb 27, 2014, 03:35 InBlack

Nom4d wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 01:17:
harlock wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 17:55:
Nom4d wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 17:28:
For those who have been paying attention, Chris Robberts has said that some of the promised features will probably not be in at the launch of the game (See a few of the '10 for the Chairman' episodes for example). The intention is to keep content and features coming in for a long time after launch. I get the feeling that a lot of people have their expectations all wrong. Also entitlement and impatience.

dont forget a lack of reading comprehension.. because, as we all know.. this is clearly stated

I do like how in all three posts you've made, you've tried to mock me, but haven't actually come up with a good counter point.

In other news, it's good to see not everyone in this thread is as jaded and cynical (can't wait to see the 'at least we're realistic / not suckers' reactions to that). I for one am looking forward to the DFM in a few months.

Says the guy who cant figure out the irony in a company promising to sell a more finished product for a non existing game???? Im getting way ahead of myself though, its obvious that you are either A) employed by Chris Roberts or B) have fallen so far down the rabbit hole that you cant see the forest from the trees.

41. Re: Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll Feb 27, 2014, 03:27 InBlack

Slinkycatz wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 20:10:
Other than the cool concept art, this news is actually boring and insignificant... seeing some of you twist this into your convoluted conspiracy theories to make it match what you've personally been believing all along is ridiculous, frankly.

So telling it like it is, i.e. calling Christ Roberts out on selling a non existant space ship, for a non existing game is somehow conspiracy theory material? Wow...

12. Re: Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll Feb 26, 2014, 12:25 InBlack

Nom4d wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 11:55:
nin wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 09:26:
"Another limited ship! So rare! Be the envy of all your friends! Get it now before it's gone - FOREVER!*"

(*not really)

Except nothing of what you said is actually a thing. It clearly states it's going to be on sale later on when it's a more finished product and it's a startership which is hardly going to inspire envy.

The exception was the sale in December which was the end of LTI and pretty much a one time thing by the looks of it.

Oh the sweet irony...

News Comments > X Rebirth Patch & Future Plans
8. Re: X Rebirth Patch & Future Plans Feb 26, 2014, 10:13 InBlack

SpectralMeat wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 10:09:
InBlack wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 09:35:
Any news of a freelook mode (ability?) inside of the cockpit?
Elite Dangerous has that "feature"

As for X-Rebirth at least they are working on the game and not on a DLC or next title.

Considering how fubared Rebirth was, maybe just scrapping it and starting over from scratch would be the wiser course of action...

2. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 26, 2014, 09:41 InBlack

The ultimate starfucker gets a shot at one of the hottest chicks of Trek lore....

Whats not to like?

News Comments > X Rebirth Patch & Future Plans
1. Re: X Rebirth Patch & Future Plans Feb 26, 2014, 09:35 InBlack

Any news of a freelook mode (ability?) inside of the cockpit?  

2. Re: Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll Feb 26, 2014, 09:32 InBlack

Unless it features a prop engine and 6x50 cal. machine guns Im not interested.  

News Comments > Blizzard Confirms Paid WoW Leveling
24. Re: Blizzard Confirms Paid WoW Leveling Feb 26, 2014, 03:19 InBlack

rist3903 wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 03:10:
I do have to hand it to Blizzard, that is really impressive to have people pay you to not play your game. Kudos!

This. Also sums up what is wrong with most MMO's of today. The fun starts at endgame...(or its supposed to anyway)

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 25, 2014, 11:01 InBlack

Verno wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 10:46:
First. Chief Experience Officer? Wow really? Seriously? Hey everyone Deanna Troi is back!

Hahah. I've been doing a TNG rewatch slowly while on the treadmill over the past year and its hilarious just how useless the Troi character was, I had totally forgotten.

I have to disagree with you on this issue. Although she was a rather boring character her emphatic abilities saved the crew and ship on numerous occasions.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
8. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 25, 2014, 10:40 InBlack

nin wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 08:39:
InBlack wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 08:12:
Redmask wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 07:18:
It's ok that robots will be smarter than us because they will still get their marching orders from us and have no form of sentience. Contrary to what most think, it's nothing something you can program either. It is completely ridiculous that anyone believes machines would ever attain self awareness in a meaningful way. The sort of advanced AI we'll get is what you see in Robot and Frank, not Terminator.

What makes you think that you are sentient?

Whoa - did space captain get InBlack's password????

Im going to take that as a compliment, I always liked the captain's more philisophical musings...

News Comments > Wasteland 2 Beta Update - More Backer Access
6. Re: Wasteland 2 Beta Update - More Backer Access Feb 25, 2014, 10:31 InBlack

Julio wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 09:47:
Task wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 09:29:
Can't wait for Wasteland 2 AKA, A better Fallout 3 and 4 that I have wanted.

Looking forward to this as well, I won't be playing until it's final. The real Fallout 3.

Same here.

6689 Comments. 335 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo