Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 8506 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Cities: Skylines Sells 1M
14. Re: Cities: Skylines Sells 1M Apr 15, 2015, 02:34 InBlack

MOD support, no always online Cloud shenannigans, better gameplay, MUCH bigger cities vs EA's steaming turd city builder. Guess which will fare better...  

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 15, 2015, 02:31 InBlack

Blackhawk wrote on Apr 14, 2015, 20:04:
Hah. Google and Facebook are welcome to anything I'm dumb enough to put onto the internet. If it is seriously private, I keep it off of public networks. If Google really cares what brand of tea I prefer (Twinings) or that I like women with short hair, hey - have at it.

Don't be surprised to see an add online, featuring a short haired bombshell drinking Twinnings tea, in your immediate future. Seriously, that's exactly the information these cunts want to know for precisely the reason I described above.

News Comments > Ship Ahoy - Mortal Kombat X
3. Re: Ship Ahoy - Mortal Kombat X Apr 14, 2015, 10:00 InBlack

That .jpeg is appropriate. I know that this isnt strictly P2W since fatalities are for show, but mastering fatalities should be something that gives you another sense of acomplishment...This is just...the bear says it best.  

News Comments > Ship Ahoy - PC Grand Theft Auto V
4. Re: Ship Ahoy - PC Grand Theft Auto V Apr 14, 2015, 09:57 InBlack

Yeah he wont. Then he will buy the game anyway.  

News Comments > GTA5 GeForce Drivers
32. Re: GTA5 GeForce Drivers Apr 14, 2015, 08:17 InBlack

ItBurn wrote on Apr 14, 2015, 07:40:
HoSpanky wrote on Apr 14, 2015, 07:38:
Windows username can't have any strange characters in it. A friend of mine ran into this, had a tiny "TM" after his name. You can easily change your windows username, control panel-users.

I don't have access to adding or changing user names on my gaming machine. Also, on the support page, it says that people see error code 1 when this is the case. I don't see that.

You don't have administrator privileges on your gaming PC? How did you install the game?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
32. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 14, 2015, 03:43 InBlack

Heh, Bob's trolled you guys yet again! Robo-dog my ass...  

News Comments > GTA5 GeForce Drivers
20. Re: GTA5 GeForce Drivers Apr 14, 2015, 03:35 InBlack

So do these actually change anything or is this an Nvidia marketing stunt?  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule
189. Re: LOL at the 1st person FOV!!! Apr 14, 2015, 03:32 InBlack

Rigs wrote on Apr 14, 2015, 00:44:
Krovven wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 23:17:
DangerDog wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 22:55:
JohnBirshire wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 21:18:
Come on Rockstar, this isn't the frickin console version! FOV is so absurd, it literally feels like you are looking through binoculars.

Anybody know how to adjust? *facepalm*

looked at the settings file, no mention of FOV. I guess it'll require someone to mod it. Looks like it maxes out at 80, your weapon doesn't scale either.

I also find the camera options for the car rather weak, no bumper cam view They over did the camera bob when you use "hood" view and it's not centered.

There is an FoV slider in the options. But I guess it's easier to be stupid or jump to conclusions than look for yourself.

Geezus, Krovven, you talk to your mother with that mouth?

=-Rigs-=

Jeezus, Rigs? Whats with the morality police lately? Krooven wasn't even using any fucking profanities!

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
7. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 13, 2015, 10:03 InBlack

Ahhh, QuakeTest, Quake, GLQuake, Winquake....

Good times...

11. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule Apr 13, 2015, 09:59 InBlack

Verno wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 09:44:
InBlack wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 09:06:
Have fun guys! Im stumped financially at the moment, and can't afford to buy GTAV at this time. I hope I can jump on board next month, but the way the shit is hitting the fan lately I might be out of a job next month. Then there is also the Witcher3, which is contending for my gaming $$$. Tough decisions, tough decisions....

Good luck with your job situation IB, don't sweat GTA V. Great game but all good things to those that wait.

Thanks Verno. It's kind of a weird situation, I recently got promoted to head a special sales unit, but the owners have run the company into the ground so consistently these last few years that it might not make a difference. Im sticking with it for now as we 'might' make a difference and even if we dont and the company disintegrates I will be well positioned to hop on to whatever rises from the ashes.

This comment was edited on Apr 13, 2015, 10:04.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 13, 2015, 09:09 InBlack

Yes.  

1. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule Apr 13, 2015, 09:06 InBlack

Have fun guys! Im stumped financially at the moment, and can't afford to buy GTAV at this time. I hope I can jump on board next month, but the way the shit is hitting the fan lately I might be out of a job next month. Then there is also the Witcher3, which is contending for my gaming $$$. Tough decisions, tough decisions....  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 13, 2015, 02:26 InBlack

nin wrote on Apr 12, 2015, 15:18:
Apparently the first 4 episodes of Thrones are already "out there", as of last night. I bet HBO is fuming right now...

Well I can't find them online. I don't know, maybe Im not L33T enough to pirate that shit properly, but none of the big torrent sites list them, so Im not really sure that rumour is true. Back to the wait...

News Comments > Path of Exile Expansion Closed Beta This Month
33. Re: Path of Exile Expansion Closed Beta This Month Apr 12, 2015, 09:58 InBlack

Im probably gonna come back to PoE when this expansion hits. Had a blast playing it a while back, but ultimately I hit a skill/loot ceiling with a few chars and sort of gave up. The game gets really challenging later on and if you dont have some help from more powerful players it can get frustrating.  

News Comments > EFF vs ESA on DMCA for Abandoned Games
18. Re: EFF vs ESA on DMCA for Abandoned Games Apr 10, 2015, 09:23 InBlack

Vio wrote on Apr 10, 2015, 03:24:
I would actually love to see some "reliable" "stats" about how DMCA has actually lowered piracy and/or surveys about how consumers support it and are well satisfied with the act. lol.

No such 'stats' exist. They don't exist because DMCS doesnt really work. It's an industry wide scam. Publishers probably spend more on DRM protection than they lose on piracy sales, but it still goes on because greed is an instinct that trumps reason every, single, fucking time.

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
16. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Apr 10, 2015, 08:20 InBlack

Krovven wrote on Apr 10, 2015, 02:56:
InBlack wrote on Apr 10, 2015, 02:27:
Krovven wrote on Apr 10, 2015, 01:53:
Don't trust these guys at all.

As opposed to Cloud Imperium? Muahahahahhah. Funny shit.

Nope. Didn't buy in to that either. I've been pretty clear on here what I think about people spending hundreds and thousands of dollars on "the promise" of owning digital ships in an incomplete shell of a game.

Wasn't refering to you personally, but a lot of people here 'trust' Cloud Imperium to deliver, when they are basically pulling the same shit as these guys. Changing their pitch based on what they believe the audience wants to hear. It's scummy, and is definitely one of the main reasons why Im so vocal about Star Citizen's development.

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
11. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Apr 10, 2015, 02:27 InBlack

Krovven wrote on Apr 10, 2015, 01:53:
Don't trust these guys at all.

As opposed to Cloud Imperium? Muahahahahhah. Funny shit.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Preloads
3. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Preloads Apr 8, 2015, 09:59 InBlack

Drayth wrote on Apr 8, 2015, 09:57:
Pre-loads are CPU intensive..?

Yeah, strange that one. But that might be simply a poorly optimized installer. It's probably doing an integrity check on the fly.

19. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 8, 2015, 06:54 InBlack

Krovven wrote on Apr 7, 2015, 14:19:
descender wrote on Apr 7, 2015, 13:51:
The community has always been the crux of people enjoying these games, not the gameplay itself.

Your opinion. I don't play games for the communities. I play for the gameplay. I may stop playing because of a community, but I won't start playing a game for the community when I hate the gameplay.

Basically, if HoTS is built around "tagging" npc's for credits, killing npc's to level up, and being able to do that better than you opponent...then I'm not interested.

Well leveling your heroes faster than the other team is part of it. However Blizzard seems to have balanced that shit really well. Also their map design is top notch, you are not only leveling, you are recruiting mercenaries who fight for your team. There is a lot of ganking and PvP to be had in this game, in fact PvP is the bread and butter here the team just has to be smart about it. Im loving HOTS so far, and I hate MOBAs in general.

News Comments > Star Citizen March Update
19. Re: Star Citizen March Update Apr 8, 2015, 06:50 InBlack

Zor wrote on Apr 8, 2015, 00:34:
...and also frequently and viciously attacked on this site when it comes to Star Citizen, for some reason.

You really don't get it do you Zor? You mentioned reason, well that's precisely why Star Citizen gets a bad rep here. You see, people around here a little bit more 'reasonable' than your average gamer, you might call us cynical, but we are just being realistic. If you enjoy your fantasy of the perfect game, good for you. No need to piss all over the Blues news community though, you are free to go and sing Starcitizen's praises somewhere else if you have a problem with that.

8506 Comments. 426 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo