Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 6676 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 26, 2014, 09:41 InBlack

The ultimate starfucker gets a shot at one of the hottest chicks of Trek lore....

Whats not to like?

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > X Rebirth Patch & Future Plans
1. Re: X Rebirth Patch & Future Plans Feb 26, 2014, 09:35 InBlack

Any news of a freelook mode (ability?) inside of the cockpit?  

News Comments > Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll
2. Re: Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll Feb 26, 2014, 09:32 InBlack

Unless it features a prop engine and 6x50 cal. machine guns Im not interested.  

News Comments > Blizzard Confirms Paid WoW Leveling
24. Re: Blizzard Confirms Paid WoW Leveling Feb 26, 2014, 03:19 InBlack

rist3903 wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 03:10:
I do have to hand it to Blizzard, that is really impressive to have people pay you to not play your game. Kudos!

This. Also sums up what is wrong with most MMO's of today. The fun starts at endgame...(or its supposed to anyway)

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 25, 2014, 11:01 InBlack

Verno wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 10:46:
First. Chief Experience Officer? Wow really? Seriously? Hey everyone Deanna Troi is back!

Hahah. I've been doing a TNG rewatch slowly while on the treadmill over the past year and its hilarious just how useless the Troi character was, I had totally forgotten.

I have to disagree with you on this issue. Although she was a rather boring character her emphatic abilities saved the crew and ship on numerous occasions.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
8. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 25, 2014, 10:40 InBlack

nin wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 08:39:
InBlack wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 08:12:
Redmask wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 07:18:
It's ok that robots will be smarter than us because they will still get their marching orders from us and have no form of sentience. Contrary to what most think, it's nothing something you can program either. It is completely ridiculous that anyone believes machines would ever attain self awareness in a meaningful way. The sort of advanced AI we'll get is what you see in Robot and Frank, not Terminator.

What makes you think that you are sentient?

Whoa - did space captain get InBlack's password????

Im going to take that as a compliment, I always liked the captain's more philisophical musings...

News Comments > Wasteland 2 Beta Update - More Backer Access
6. Re: Wasteland 2 Beta Update - More Backer Access Feb 25, 2014, 10:31 InBlack

Julio wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 09:47:
Task wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 09:29:
Can't wait for Wasteland 2 AKA, A better Fallout 3 and 4 that I have wanted.

Looking forward to this as well, I won't be playing until it's final. The real Fallout 3.

Same here.

News Comments > PC Deus Ex: The Fall Next Month
11. Re: PC Deus Ex: The Fall Next Month Feb 25, 2014, 10:28 InBlack

J wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 10:03:
I never asked for sloppy seconds!

But, but, full keyboard and mouse control optimisation...AND VSYNC!

News Comments > Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preorder Bonuses
3. Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preorder Bonuses Feb 25, 2014, 10:06 InBlack

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 09:47:
nin wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 08:55:
Perhaps it's head trauma, but I'm actually sort of looking forward to checking it out again, post expansion...

Well, based on the status of the beta/PTR, you should prepare to be underwhelmed by Loot 2.0 but still have some decent ARPG style combat.

I wish Path of Exile, Grim Dawn or TL2 had actual combat that compared to D3, but they don't. Superior in other ways, sure, but the actual combat that is the majority of the gameplay? Unfortunately D3 is still the top dog among current ARPGs, in my opinion.

I am debating bothering with D3:RoS, having a ton of fun in Battlefield 4 and Guild Wars 2 currently.

I agree that the fluid combat of D3 is much better than PoE. But thats production values for you. There is no way that PoE's developers can compete with the likes of the behemoth that is ActiBlizz. With that said, I cant see myself ever coming back to D3 on 'shiny' alone. Its just a flawed game through and through, nothing short of scrapping the current skill system will change that.

6. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 25, 2014, 08:12 InBlack

Redmask wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 07:18:
It's ok that robots will be smarter than us because they will still get their marching orders from us and have no form of sentience. Contrary to what most think, it's nothing something you can program either. It is completely ridiculous that anyone believes machines would ever attain self awareness in a meaningful way. The sort of advanced AI we'll get is what you see in Robot and Frank, not Terminator.

What makes you think that you are sentient?

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin Delayed to Spring
16. Re: Divinity: Original Sin Delayed to Spring Feb 25, 2014, 04:21 InBlack

I cant wait for this game! Still not going to preorder it. But Im guessing its going to get slightly better reviews than Thief (hahah)!  

News Comments > THIEF Reviews
108. Re: THIEF Reviews Feb 25, 2014, 04:17 InBlack

"After that D3 and A:CM fiasco, Im never going to pre-order a game again, never ever, never, ever NEVER!!!!.....Whats this THIEF???? OMG THIEF OMG, where the fuck do I put in my CC numberz!!!!"

- If the above applies to you, smack your head on your keyboard a few times for good measure. Not too hard mind you, just enough that it stings.

News Comments > Into the Black
12. Re: Into the Black Feb 25, 2014, 04:11 InBlack

Cant rememeber the last time a saw a comedy the likes of Groundhog Day to name just one example. Sad day indeed.  

3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 25, 2014, 03:59 InBlack

Its going to be a different kind of intelligence. We are fucking self centered, by the time we have Artificial Intelligence we are not going to even consider it proper Intelligence because it wont be anything like the fucked up messy and broken ass shit we like to call our 'mind'. So yeah, we will probably have Artificial Intelligence at some point, but we will be too blind to acknowledge it.  

News Comments > Evening Previews
9. Re: Evening Previews Feb 25, 2014, 03:46 InBlack

I dont think that this game is going to surprise a lot of people, but it just might turn out to be a little gem.  

News Comments > Gearbox Sues 3D Realms Over Duke Nukem Rights
52. Re: Gearbox Sues 3D Realms Over Duke Nukem Rights Feb 24, 2014, 07:50 InBlack

DukeFNukem wrote on Feb 24, 2014, 07:45:
InBlack wrote on Feb 24, 2014, 05:26:
50 posts in and no one mentions the obvious solution? Let's hope the lawyers in question know their shit. If they (Gearbox) are smart they will come to some sort of deal with Interceptor, publish their game and make some money in the process. There is no money to be had from a broke ass developer anyway...

Im guessing you didn't actually "read" all 50 posts. I posed this exact solution 20 or so messages before you crawled out of bed. But repeating it does no harm. So thanks for that. Maybe someone will listen.

Missed your post. Sorry.

News Comments > Shadowrun: Dragonfall Beta Keys
15. Re: Shadowrun: Dragonfall Beta Keys Feb 24, 2014, 05:56 InBlack

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Feb 23, 2014, 00:32:
Flatline wrote on Feb 22, 2014, 23:15:
Sho wrote on Feb 22, 2014, 12:45:
Is the quicksave system in now? (Just curious; I enjoyed the original campaign even without it.)

Yup. And I believe they're retrofitting it into the original campaign too.
Yep, the email says it's there for both now.

Ok what does that mean? Ive held off on buying the original because of the fubared save system. If I buy the expansion (sequel?) do I get the original?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 24, 2014, 05:46 InBlack

These fucking whiners who keep complaining that the course was too hard, maybe they should have a little talk with the skiers who finished the course? Maybe even the medalists themselves??  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
7. Re: Microsoft Said to Cut Windows Price 70% to Counter Rivals Feb 24, 2014, 05:40 InBlack

Panickd wrote on Feb 23, 2014, 11:04:
It's a bit hard to cut your (insanely high) prices to "counter" your rivals when your rivals have mostly decided to give their stuff away for free. I think Microsoft needs to hop on the clue train and realize that if they want to continue to push Windows as the platform of choice they need to make it a no cost option (at least on the home consumer end of the spectrum).

Of course Microsoft is so completely clueless that if they ever did do something like that we'd get "Windows Basic" for free that would be so stripped out as to be absolutely useless because that's just how they roll.

A completely stripped down, bare bones Windows, without all the bloat, just for gaming, would be just what the doctor ordered.

News Comments > Gearbox Sues 3D Realms Over Duke Nukem Rights
50. Re: Gearbox Sues 3D Realms Over Duke Nukem Rights Feb 24, 2014, 05:26 InBlack

50 posts in and no one mentions the obvious solution? Let's hope the lawyers in question know their shit. If they (Gearbox) are smart they will come to some sort of deal with Interceptor, publish their game and make some money in the process. There is no money to be had from a broke ass developer anyway...  

6676 Comments. 334 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo