Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 8501 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 20, 2015, 09:22 InBlack

A water pipline is actually a pretty good idea. If they can do it for oil, why the fuck not for fresh water?  

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Firefly Cast Returns for Firefly Online
2. Re: Firefly Cast Returns for Firefly Online Apr 20, 2015, 09:16 InBlack

The Magician wrote on Apr 20, 2015, 09:14:
Fuck Adam Baldwin.

Why?

10. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 20, 2015, 08:35 InBlack

Dirty Butler wrote on Apr 19, 2015, 19:31:
ledhead1969 wrote on Apr 19, 2015, 15:57:
Ok, let me get this straight, Neil...lack of differing opinions means people will be more informed on a subject? Or, more opinions means being less informed? WTF are you talking about?

"If you want to lean in a political way because thatís your politics, you should do that based on an objective truth rather than cherry-picking science before you even land at an objective truth. You canít just cherry-pick data and choose what is true about the world and what isnít."

Is that guy being serious or is he just a blind idiot to what is going on with 'climate science' these days. It is ALL about cherry-picked or fabricated data.

"When youíre scientifically literate, the world looks different to you. Itís a particular way of questioning what you see and hear. When empowered by this state of mind, objective realities matter. These are the truths of the world that exist outside of whatever your belief system tells you.
One objective reality is that our government doesnít work, not because we have dysfunctional politicians, but because we have dysfunctional voters. As a scientist and educator, my goal, then, is not to become President and lead a dysfunctional electorate, but to enlighten the electorate so they might choose the right leaders in the first place."

Huh? Not only is he delusional on how our government is supposed to work (checks and balances to prevent idiots like him from imposing their every thought...even if it means grinding the whole thing to a halt) but he also calls (a majority of) Americans stupid and the cause of the dysfunction.

http://bit.ly/1Hm3nal

Many Americans humans are stupid, especially those that deny climate change and evolution

Fixed that for you. Just to expand on that jibe and not, you know, single out anyone in particular.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
32. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 20, 2015, 08:31 InBlack

Redmask wrote on Apr 20, 2015, 07:31:
NKD wrote on Apr 20, 2015, 04:43:
GTA Online has been a pretty big exercise in frustration for my friends and me.

We often have to try multiple times to get into the same session, whether public, friends, or crew session. Often times after completing a mission or other online activity we end up split up into different sessions. Many times we can't join each others sessions from the friends list without an explicit invite or else we simply get an error like "Could not find compatible friends session."

That's to say nothing of the frequent time outs while joining sessions, and the horrible workflow for dealing with sessions. For example if I am in a public session I apparently have to load into single player to create a friend or crew session.

There are also some pretty annoying gameplay decisions. For example blowing up personal vehicles to get some guys armored vehicle off your ass gets you flagged as a Bad Sport after a while, plus you have to pay a fine every time.

That is pretty much how the console experience was and this is why people wanted Steamworks integration on the PC instead of this bullshit. Many people here defended Rockstar at the time but we see time and time again that many companies just can't do infrastructure and MP frameworks properly.

When people fall over themselves gushing and (pre)ordering their games, regardless of past or present issues, why the fuck would they? People keep voting with their wallet, so they keep doing a half assed job.

30. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 20, 2015, 05:07 InBlack

Quinn wrote on Apr 20, 2015, 03:50:

I bought the most expensive place (500.000,- dollars) with the pre-order bonus. That, plus a car that looks like a '67 Chevrolet Impala. Then I bought some smokes at a store, headed into the mountains, parked my car at a place with a beautiful view of the city, and lit one up.

Good times.

Yep, escapism at its finest. If I had just purchased a 500k house in California in RL, I would have done the exact same thing.

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
5. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Apr 20, 2015, 02:41 InBlack

Too many Sacred Cows in our 'modern' society. The enligthenment is dying, or as Im beginning to suspect it was make-believe in the very first place.  

21. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 20, 2015, 02:38 InBlack

Suppa7 wrote on Apr 20, 2015, 01:39:
The combat and leveling system of Infinity engine type games was always shit. So people who liked those old games really liked crap gameplay with moderate to decent stories.

Quoted for Extreme Stupidity.

News Comments > Into the Black
25. Re: Into the Black Apr 17, 2015, 01:37 InBlack

Reactor wrote on Apr 17, 2015, 01:28:
I remember back when Star Wars was just an awesome sci-fi flick. This looks like an awesome sci-fi flick too.

It might look awesome but so do the Transformers, and look how that turned out...

The question is, will it stand the test of time? The original trilogy sure did, they captured some kind of magic on those sets. If there is no magic, no chemistry with the new film then we will just get an awesome looking (but campy, or even worse lame) sci-fi flick.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 15, 2015, 10:02 InBlack

"Game over man! Game over!!"

Yes...I can see the connection.

News Comments > WildStar Off AU Shelves; F2P Coming?
6. Re: WildStar Off AU Shelves; F2P Coming? Apr 15, 2015, 09:58 InBlack

Darks wrote on Apr 15, 2015, 09:55:
InBlack wrote on Apr 15, 2015, 09:06:
Am I the only one who revels in glorious glee at the failure of all of these World of Warcraft clones??? Because, lets face it, regardless of the setting, backstory etc. all of these 6-months-to-f2p MMOs are just that: World of Warcraft in another skin. Very little innovation in the genre has been made since the days of Ultima Online and Everquest, in fact most MMOs have devolved to become stupidly simple, easy & grindy in a really bad way...

you just described WOW.

Yes, I know. Blizzard has cornered the market for stupid, gimmicky MMOs. They even corrupted their Diablo franchise with retarded wow-like game mechanics as well as the story/art style. Really sad stuff.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Apr 15, 2015, 09:28 InBlack

TSA employees showing true class. Really sick shit, who the fuck hires these bozos?  

News Comments > Project CARS Specs & 12K Support
4. Re: Project CARS Specs & 12K Support Apr 15, 2015, 09:22 InBlack

Up-and-coming racing sims like this one and Asetto Corsa and the like, are really making me regret selling my Logitech G25 a few years ago. Then again, where the fuck would I find the time to play any of them in adition to my 'other' sim addiction...

Got the DCS: Mig21Bis module over the weekend spring sale (50% off). Couldnt resist it....what a blast Im having just learning the start-up sequence and figuring out how to fly a rocket with stubby wings...not enough time in the day though...not nearly enough time....

1. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 15, 2015, 09:10 InBlack

Bill Paxton is playing Jack Thompson?! Wait what?  

News Comments > WildStar Off AU Shelves; F2P Coming?
2. Re: WildStar Off AU Shelves; F2P Coming? Apr 15, 2015, 09:06 InBlack

Am I the only one who revels in glorious glee at the failure of all of these World of Warcraft clones??? Because, lets face it, regardless of the setting, backstory etc. all of these 6-months-to-f2p MMOs are just that: World of Warcraft in another skin. Very little innovation in the genre has been made since the days of Ultima Online and Everquest, in fact most MMOs have devolved to become stupidly simple, easy & grindy in a really bad way...  

News Comments > Project CARS Specs & 12K Support
1. Re: Project CARS Specs & 12K Support Apr 15, 2015, 09:02 InBlack

12K? Rofl....  

News Comments > Cities: Skylines Sells 1M
14. Re: Cities: Skylines Sells 1M Apr 15, 2015, 02:34 InBlack

MOD support, no always online Cloud shenannigans, better gameplay, MUCH bigger cities vs EA's steaming turd city builder. Guess which will fare better...  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 15, 2015, 02:31 InBlack

Blackhawk wrote on Apr 14, 2015, 20:04:
Hah. Google and Facebook are welcome to anything I'm dumb enough to put onto the internet. If it is seriously private, I keep it off of public networks. If Google really cares what brand of tea I prefer (Twinings) or that I like women with short hair, hey - have at it.

Don't be surprised to see an add online, featuring a short haired bombshell drinking Twinnings tea, in your immediate future. Seriously, that's exactly the information these cunts want to know for precisely the reason I described above.

News Comments > Ship Ahoy - Mortal Kombat X
3. Re: Ship Ahoy - Mortal Kombat X Apr 14, 2015, 10:00 InBlack

That .jpeg is appropriate. I know that this isnt strictly P2W since fatalities are for show, but mastering fatalities should be something that gives you another sense of acomplishment...This is just...the bear says it best.  

News Comments > Ship Ahoy - PC Grand Theft Auto V
4. Re: Ship Ahoy - PC Grand Theft Auto V Apr 14, 2015, 09:57 InBlack

Yeah he wont. Then he will buy the game anyway.  

News Comments > GTA5 GeForce Drivers
32. Re: GTA5 GeForce Drivers Apr 14, 2015, 08:17 InBlack

ItBurn wrote on Apr 14, 2015, 07:40:
HoSpanky wrote on Apr 14, 2015, 07:38:
Windows username can't have any strange characters in it. A friend of mine ran into this, had a tiny "TM" after his name. You can easily change your windows username, control panel-users.

I don't have access to adding or changing user names on my gaming machine. Also, on the support page, it says that people see error code 1 when this is the case. I don't see that.

You don't have administrator privileges on your gaming PC? How did you install the game?

8501 Comments. 426 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo