Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 6674 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Crowdfunding Hits $42M
14. Re: Star Citizen Crowdfunding Hits $42M Apr 15, 2014, 10:38 InBlack

Is there an annoying little anxious thought in your brain that seems to be forming and you cant quite put your finger on what it is? Could it be that something about a 1 Million Dollar Digital Towel stretch goals is rubbing you the wrong way? No?

Oh well, nevermind then. Feel free to keep on throwing insults my way, they really make for a compelling argument in support of StarCitizen's development and the way it's handled.

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 15, 2014, 10:27 InBlack

Pigeon wrote on Apr 15, 2014, 10:12:
SpectralMeat wrote on Apr 15, 2014, 09:45:
"Microsoft confirms it's dropping Windows 8.1 support."
I am confused

You should be as that was a terribly written article. Microsoft won't be supporting 8.1 machines that don't have the latest big update. It clearer in the article they are citing. Its kind of like them saying, if you haven't installed service pack 1 you won't be getting any further support. At least that's my interpretation.

Why would anyone choose NOT to install windows update? In any case there seems to be a lot of problems with the update itself as the article clearly indicates.
There is no way you can lay the blame on this on the article writer or the users/customers.

10. Re: Star Citizen Crowdfunding Hits $42M Apr 15, 2014, 10:19 InBlack

Here is the poll for the $45 million goal, with my commentary in parenthesis, for those too lazy or horrified to click on the link:

A) A New Ship's Gun (New Gun, What New Gun, What about the Old Guns?)
B) Updated Scanner Software (Updated as opposed to what you fuckers??)
C) A new role-specific outfit (Pijamas?)
D) Engine Tuning Kit
E) A Ship Skin (Again, what the fuck, 1 Million Dollar Horse Armor??)
F) A Space Plant (Ok, this sounds cool)
G) Mystery Object (1 Million Dollar Random Encounter??)

News Comments > Kickstarter Roundup
3. Re: Kickstarter Roundup Apr 15, 2014, 10:09 InBlack

Yeah why not?  

News Comments > Civilization: Beyond Earth Getting AMD Mantle Support
2. Re: Civilization: Beyond Earth Getting AMD Mantle Support Apr 15, 2014, 10:07 InBlack

Tim Collins wrote on Apr 15, 2014, 09:53:
Seems odd to have Mantle support for something that dosen't need it.

Have you played RomeII by any chance? If the engine is anything like the one used for RomeII's strategy map then hell yeah they sure as fuck need it...

6. Re: Star Citizen Crowdfunding Hits $42M Apr 15, 2014, 10:05 InBlack

What. The. Fuck???

How can this NOT backfire? How can this NOT turn out to be Duke Nukem Forever, only with OTHER PEOPLE's MONEY???

Most importantly who are the poor, gullible sobs who keep throwing money at Chris Roberts and Co?? Why not donate to charity?? Its a safer bet...

News Comments > Homeworld Remastered CE Includes Light-up Ship
24. Re: Homeworld Remastered Includes Light-up Ship Apr 15, 2014, 04:56 InBlack

jdreyer wrote on Apr 14, 2014, 14:34:
InBlack wrote on Apr 14, 2014, 04:04:
jacobvandy wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 16:16:
They didn't have to re-release the classics, you know... If it weren't Gearbox, you'd have a mobile remake instead (these guys were bidding on the IP, also). I doubt they're overly concerned with throwing money at the remastering when they could be putting that into the inevitable sequel.

Hang on a sec are you telling me Gearbox is also working on a sequel to Homerworld 1/2?? Fucking hell, that is not good news...

I know, right? Borderlands series TOTALLY sucked.

How many beloved franchises has Gearbox ruined?? Borderlands is their own IP, and there is always an exception to the rule

News Comments > New Interceptor Countdown
4. Re: New Interceptor Countdown Apr 15, 2014, 03:13 InBlack

Duke Nukem: Tower Defense!! Woohooo!  

News Comments > Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers
159. Re: Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers Apr 14, 2014, 10:41 InBlack

Drillo wrote on Apr 14, 2014, 10:35:
Quinn wrote on Apr 14, 2014, 08:12:
Oh, wow. After all the hype it's turning out to be juuuust another space sim.

Go enter the atmosphere of that planet and have some crazy canyon flight combat while dodging tornados.
Oh another clueless person, posting on a game. He has no idea about....i hope you like being a clueless individual.

How about you go back to the asshole you crawled out of?? We dont take kindly to shills and fanbois on this site. Especially now that its been revealed that CR's has been LYING through his teeth....

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Apr 14, 2014, 10:27 InBlack

Urgh...terrible, terrible review of the game. And Im not talking about the score either. It reads like it was written by someone who knows people who play video games....ugh...  

News Comments > Watch Dogs "Ultra Specs"
6. Re: Watch Dogs Apr 14, 2014, 10:25 InBlack

Wallshadows wrote on Apr 14, 2014, 10:00:
... so maybe it's just the age-old tradition of being a shitty port.

Yeah somehow this what Im leaning towards in my thinking too....

This looks like an interesting game, but Im going to wait and see how it turns out, if it ends up like the GTAIV port then its best avoided like plague...

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 14, 2014, 10:20 InBlack

Just read the whole AMA (well the best parts anyway), some guy just wrote: I love you, Ford writes back: I know...

Holy shit that made me ROFL...

4. Re: Watch Dogs Apr 14, 2014, 09:45 InBlack

Hmmm, why such steep PC requirements then???  

2. Re: Watch Dogs Apr 14, 2014, 09:37 InBlack

I havent been following the development of this game so please excuse my ignorant question. Is this a cross-platform game or is it a PC game?  

News Comments > Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers
156. Re: Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers Apr 14, 2014, 07:34 InBlack

Hey rememeber me??

Yeah, Im the guy who gets to say:

I TOLD YOU SO!!

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
21. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Apr 14, 2014, 05:45 InBlack

The government is the industry's (OIL, Weapons, Finance) little bitch. Liberal, Conservative is the kool-aid they use for the little people to take sides and squabble while they steal their rights bit by bit from them right under their noses.

This is not just the US government, but rather most 'democracies' in the world today that have bought into the free market capitalist bullshit...

We are all giving away our sovereignty. Our vote used to mean something, at least it had the power to scare the bejesus out incompetent and corrupt officials. Now it means jack shit. Less than jack shit since it doesnt matter if you vote left or right and even less if you vote for individuals who are sidelined out of mainstream politics for daring to say anything that doesnt conform to the 'allowed' talking points...

This comment was edited on Apr 14, 2014, 05:51.

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
19. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Apr 14, 2014, 04:15 InBlack

jdreyer wrote on Apr 14, 2014, 00:02:
Axis wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 20:24:
Nin you are a coward, you troll every post that insults people, most of which you have on ignore.

JD, underhanded insults are ineffectual and just portrays the poster as insecure and ineffective. You think by making long-stretch analogies you are obscuring and being smart.

I stand by what I said, nothing else to add. You can stand by your statement about the internet:
"either nationalize the internet, or heavily regulate it."
while you compare its "essentially" to water and electricity...

The "people" can continue to think whatever they like about whoever they choose.

Okay, fine. You oppose nationalization, and you oppose regulation. What's your solution to the current problem of monopolistic or duopolistic internet connectivity? Because the current system will leave us stuck at 10mbps for $100/month for decades.

There is no way you can clarify it for Axis. No way at all, trust me on this. People like him vehemently oppose the 'liberal' government, yet they dont realise that this very same so called liberal government has been responsible for most of the deregulation of the marketplace. Something that Axis is supposed to be in favour of. (See Bill Clinton and his reforms)

News Comments > Homeworld Remastered CE Includes Light-up Ship
16. Re: Homeworld Remastered Includes Light-up Ship Apr 14, 2014, 04:04 InBlack

jacobvandy wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 16:16:
They didn't have to re-release the classics, you know... If it weren't Gearbox, you'd have a mobile remake instead (these guys were bidding on the IP, also). I doubt they're overly concerned with throwing money at the remastering when they could be putting that into the inevitable sequel.

Hang on a sec are you telling me Gearbox is also working on a sequel to Homerworld 1/2?? Fucking hell, that is not good news...

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
13. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 11, 2014, 10:02 InBlack

You are missing the biggest point the article makes, and its a fair one. Developers are marketing 'next-gen' games, yet they are being developed for the Xbox360 and PS3 AS WELL AS for the PS4 and Xbone. This software wont really take advantage of the new consoles.  

News Comments > Elite Dangerous Premium Beta
44. Re: Elite Dangerous Premium Beta Apr 11, 2014, 06:39 InBlack

Agreed. Not that CR doesnt mean well, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions Just imagine what Braben would have done with all of those Star Citizen millions...  

6674 Comments. 334 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo