Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 8085 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
9. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 28, 2015, 02:30 InBlack

Prety sure that white guy made Elite. As for the woman, never heard of her before today.  

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ken Levine's Sci-Fi PC Game Plans
12. Re: Ken Levine's Sci-Fi PC Game Plans Jan 28, 2015, 02:26 InBlack

Squirmer wrote on Jan 27, 2015, 19:31:
The dude had a shot at System Shock and made Bioshock. Why do you want him involved?

This. I thought Bioshock was nothing like System Shock, all the great game elements of SS were missing or dumbed down beyond recognition. Not really hopeful its SS anyway.

This comment was edited on Jan 28, 2015, 03:38.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 27, 2015, 10:15 InBlack

Its always bombastic, gotta be bombastic, bombastic attracts viewers, which increase ad revenues, fuck the truth. Truth can't buy me a diamond ring. I barely watch any TV (other than cable for series) any more, let alone the garbage that has become 'insert news netowork of choice here'. News I gather from the internet in small easily digestible parcels.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 27, 2015, 10:04 InBlack

I read a decent expose on Google's chief Eric Schmidt. Written by none other than Julian Assange. Apparently while he was still in house arrest (before he moved to the Chilean embassy) Eric Schmidt requested a meeting and paid him a visit. Here is the link to the article, great reading and quite an insight into Assange as well as a glimpse (through Assange's POV) into what makes Eric tick.

http://www.newsweek.com/assange-google-not-what-it-seems-279447

News Comments > Homeworld Remastered Collection Next Month
55. Re: Homeworld Remastered Collection Next Month Jan 27, 2015, 02:41 InBlack

NegaDeath wrote on Jan 26, 2015, 16:37:
Not having played the originals (hands in gamer card) I'm looking forward to trying these for the first time, based on the praise people here and elsewhere heap on it.

Wow. I envy you quite a bit. Homeworld is one of the most atmospheric RTS games I have ever played (nevermind the pun). Im probably getting this, Ive completely forgotten most of the ending of the game so playing through it is going to be fresh(ish).

News Comments > The Witcher III Video; Previews
16. Re: The Witcher III Video; Previews Jan 27, 2015, 02:31 InBlack

I hope the control scheme isnt too overly complicated with a Keyboard+Mouse kombo, and the devs take the time to do a proper PC port. Other than that the game looks fantastic. Will still wait for reviews and impressions because I never really liked the first game and completely skipped the second, but this simply looks too fantastic to skip over despite my biggest gripes with the series (you control one specific non-customizable character, combat was really arcadey).  

News Comments > The Witcher III Video; Previews
3. Re: The Witcher III Video; Previews Jan 26, 2015, 18:51 InBlack

Ok, that was pretty awesome.  

News Comments > Star Citizen at $70M; New Arena Commander Patch
35. Re: Star Citizen at $70M; New Arena Commander Patch Jan 26, 2015, 08:05 InBlack

Luke wrote on Jan 26, 2015, 06:09:
blues are a website made by the few FOR the few.

What the hell does that even mean?? If you dont like it here you can GTFO. Blues is one of the last places on the web where anyone can visit and express an opinion, one way or the other, without censorship and without bias. Blue could have sold out years ago, gone mainstream and turned the site into a copy of every other gushing, ad infested cesspool of baitclicks. He chose not to and for that he has my thanks and utmost respect.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
21. Re: Sunday Metaverse Jan 26, 2015, 03:30 InBlack

Slick wrote on Jan 25, 2015, 15:45:
as bad as it is, and it IS bad. it doesn't even scratch the surface of how bad Canada is.

$55 for the ultra-lite package, with 3 down, 256kbps up, and 15 25 (!) gigs a month bandwidth limit.

still, the US should be leading. instead it's the lobbiest paradise that it's always been. i love how zero-competition is somehow morphed into "the american way" when it comes down the BS pipe.

Wow. That is horrible. They got better cable in Syria & Iraq for fucks sake...

News Comments > Star Citizen at $70M; New Arena Commander Patch
29. Re: Star Citizen at $70M; New Arena Commander Patch Jan 26, 2015, 02:35 InBlack

No one here is hating on Starcitizen! If you could open your eyes and see past that fanboi myopia you could maybe see that. People are frustrated by the way the development of Starcitizen is proceeding and how apparanently all that's being done is that money is being fleeced from doe eyed fanbois while there is very little game to show for it. No one likes the P.T. Barnum act, at least no one with half a brain, and right now those who you call 'haters' are simply people who are concerned that things have gone too far.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
36. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 26, 2015, 02:24 InBlack

Cutter wrote on Jan 25, 2015, 22:02:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 25, 2015, 21:49:
Wallshadows wrote on Jan 25, 2015, 20:55:
I just ate blue cheese.

I will never eat blue cheese again.

Can't be just the cheese. Muy wife makes stuffed pork chops with apples, blue cheese, asparagus and a couple other things. That is the only way I can eat blue cheese.

My mah and brah love the stuff, I can't stand it. I just don't get how mold can be an appealing taste.

It's an acquired taste. This goes for all the soft french cheese. I hated the stuff when I was a kid but a few years ago my something in my palate changed I guess. Now I can't get enough of the stuff. People's taste receptors change as they get older. It is known.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 23, 2015, 09:48 InBlack

RiP Abdullah. Long live the King.

Democracy is overrated

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 23, 2015, 09:45 InBlack

Hmmm. Said the pot to the kettle.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
30. Re: Morning Interviews Jan 23, 2015, 03:21 InBlack

I guess its better to wait for this to go F2P. Or tits up. Whichever comes first.  

News Comments > Roberts: Star Citizen Will "Probably" Pass $100M; Release Schedule Expanded
66. Re: Roberts: Star Citizen Will Jan 23, 2015, 02:30 InBlack

Parias wrote on Jan 23, 2015, 00:25:
Assuming it all works as advertised - which, who knows. We'll have to see.

And thats really the crux isnt it? The whole thing sounds too damn ambitious to be anything other than a pipe dream.

News Comments > GeForce 960 Launched; New Dying Light GeForce Drivers
12. Re: GeForce 960 Launched; New Dying Light GeForce Drivers Jan 23, 2015, 02:18 InBlack

My 760 is chugging along nicely thank you very much. Ive been looking at the 970s though, their benchmarks look awesome.  

News Comments > Grow Home Next Month
7. Re: Grow Home Next Month Jan 23, 2015, 02:06 InBlack

The Star Plant needs more canabinoids. BUD is not happy....  

News Comments > Roberts: Star Citizen Will "Probably" Pass $100M; Release Schedule Expanded
8. Re: Roberts: Star Citizen Will Jan 22, 2015, 09:46 InBlack

Bradley wrote on Jan 22, 2015, 09:40:
Let the 2 minutes of hate begin.

But who hates the haters?

News Comments > Morning Interviews
4. Re: Morning Interviews Jan 22, 2015, 09:29 InBlack

I might check out Evolove if there is some positive word-of-mouth feedback from the Blue's community. (Assuming someone here will actually buy it, no one seems too keen on the idea) I really liked L4D.  

3. Re: Roberts: Star Citizen Will Jan 22, 2015, 09:22 InBlack

Literaly the only thing that interests me (that has ever interested me since Starcitizen was announced way back when) in this whole crazy development stunt/idea/experiment is Squadron42. It should have been the obvious thing for the team to concentrate on, especially with the experience CR has had in developing Wing Commander. Arguably the space sim that started it all. Why is it being released in an episodic fomrat? Why has it been relegated to last place, after the social interaction minigame (WHAT THE FUCK?), or the fucking FPS? How much will each episode set me back, and how long will it take for all the episodes to be released (how many will there be) and at what cost? Fuck the rest of that circus act, Im not interested in playing with Starcitizen's version of facebook, or the FPS or the Arena Commander garbage Mechwarrior Online in Space BS. I want a great single player game in the vein of Freespace2 and Wing Commander and all Im getting from this whole thing is a feeling that Chris Roberts wants to milk me dry for the privilige of waiting for something that might or might not ever be released in its entirety!  

8085 Comments. 405 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo