Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Nashville, TN 02/27

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 8078 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III Season 1 Ends Next Week (Probably)
11. Re: Diablo III Season 1 Ends Next Week (Probably) Jan 29, 2015, 02:08 InBlack

AngelicPenguin wrote on Jan 28, 2015, 13:40:
InBlack wrote on Jan 28, 2015, 09:50:
And the winner is?? Oh right there is no clear way to see that because, we removed any fucking logic to D3 and the battle.net 2.0.0.0.0. experience. Enjoy playing your single player game online.

I keep trying to figure out why there are three other guys in my single player game.

Yeah, right? I mean you cant trade with them. They hardly even say anything except: OPEN? OPEN? You cant kill them. They all run into the rift as soon as you open it and never wait for you. They all quit as soon as you kill the boss. That is some of the worst AI I have ever seen in a game ever.

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Hearthstone Undertaker Card Nerf
13. Re: Hearthstone Undertaker Card Nerf Jan 29, 2015, 02:04 InBlack

Christ do some of you people even play Hearthstone?? The undertaker is fine, and hunter is fine. There are counters to that stupid retarded play and they work. What is not fine is that at least a third of all the cards in the game (the epic cards are the worst offenders) are BROKEN and are not played AT ALL. Some of you suggested that you dont buff accross the board you fix the outliers. Ok. How the fuck would you call the cards that arent played?????? Jesus.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Persistent Universe Presentation; Funding Hits $71M
27. Re: Star Citizen Persistent Universe Presentation; Funding Hits $71M Jan 28, 2015, 18:18 InBlack

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Jan 28, 2015, 15:08:
SpectralMeat wrote on Jan 28, 2015, 13:21:
Zarkov wrote on Jan 28, 2015, 13:18:
InBlack wrote on Jan 28, 2015, 12:21:
Is StarCitizen now the most profitable game never made?
GTA 5 made one billion in 3 days (and currently holds seven different Guinness world records).
I think you miss read his comment.

YOU FOOL!!! You exposed the stupid detector before it had a chance to flush them all out!

News Comments > Hearthstone Undertaker Card Nerf
2. Re: Hearthstone Undertaker Card Nerf Jan 28, 2015, 18:09 InBlack

I hate nerfs. Why cant they buff other shit instead, there are a ton of useless cards in Hearthstone that no one is using. And I really mean utterly completely shit useless.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 28, 2015, 12:26 InBlack

The difference between Bond and Indiana Jones is simply that Bond was based on the 20 or so novels and short stories that Ian Fleming wrote. There is no reason to reboot Indiana Jones, they might as well reboot Star Wars. (Which they will probably do at some point)  

News Comments > Star Citizen Persistent Universe Presentation; Funding Hits $71M
7. Re: Star Citizen Persistent Universe Presentation; Funding Hits $71M Jan 28, 2015, 12:21 InBlack

Is StarCitizen now the most profitable game never made?  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 28, 2015, 09:56 InBlack

What the fuck? I had no idea they were going to reboot Indiana Jones. Oh man  

News Comments > Diablo III Season 1 Ends Next Week (Probably)
1. Re: Diablo III Season 1 Ends Next Week (Probably) Jan 28, 2015, 09:50 InBlack

And the winner is?? Oh right there is no clear way to see that because, we removed any fucking logic to D3 and the battle.net 2.0.0.0.0. experience. Enjoy playing your single player game online.  

News Comments > Into the Black
26. Re: Into the Black Jan 28, 2015, 09:21 InBlack

Orogogus wrote on Jan 28, 2015, 08:10:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jan 27, 2015, 21:29:
Although, don't hate on Ghostbusters 2! *Vigo of Moldavia scowls at you*

Of course Ghostbusters 2 wasn't going to be as good as the original, that would be impossible. There are definitely worse sequels though.

"Not the worst sequel ever made" still leaves it plenty of room to be terrible. Not even bad because it wasn't as good as the first movie, just plain bad on its own merits. To quote the Wikipedia summary:

Determining that they need a symbol of powerful positivity to rally the citizens and weaken the slime, the Ghostbusters use positively-charged mood slime, and a remix of "Higher and Higher" to animate the Statue of Liberty and pilot it through the streets before the cheering populace. As they arrive at the museum, the slime begins to recede and they use the Statue's flaming torch to break through the museum's ceiling to attack Vigo and Janosz.

Janosz is neutralized with positively-charged slime, but Vigo immobilizes the Ghostbusters and attempts a transfer into Oscar's body. The positive feelings accompanying a chorus of "Auld Lang Syne" by the citizens outside weakens Vigo, returning him to the painting and freeing the Ghostbusters. Vigo momentarily possesses Ray, and the other Ghostbusters attack him with a combination of proton streams and positively-charged mood slime.

C'mon. That's unwatchable crap.

Compared to what? The original movie? Citizen Kane? Its a pair of ridiculous films made enjoyable by Ivan Reitman's writing, and Bill Murray's screen presence.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
15. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 28, 2015, 09:16 InBlack

Elite: Dangerous is awesome. Its basically Elite, with new graphics. Some people didnt expect that, and as a result are now dissapointed. It doesnt make it a dissapointing game, it just confirms the fact that people are dumbasses.  

News Comments > Grim Fandango Remastered & More Star Wars Games on GOG.com
15. Re: Grim Fandango Remastered & More Star Wars Games on GOG.com Jan 28, 2015, 05:31 InBlack

Why is no one talking about Dark Forces II? Thats the one where Kyle Katarn learns about the Force and slowly starts using it. I played that game to death. I'll never forget that level where you actually go against an AT-ST Walker.  

11. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 28, 2015, 03:42 InBlack

Oh shit, it just occured to me that she is married to John Romero. Well there goes my nonexistant opinion about her down the toilet...  

News Comments > Into the Black
21. Re: Into the Black Jan 28, 2015, 02:39 InBlack

Ghostbusters was a product of the 80s. There is no way a remake can capture the essence of the original movie, not even if they brought the original cast back. They can tap into the teen/tween girl market with this outing, try and make some money. At least they think they can, but when has common sense ever stopped anyone in Hollywood before?  

9. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 28, 2015, 02:30 InBlack

Prety sure that white guy made Elite. As for the woman, never heard of her before today.  

News Comments > Ken Levine's Sci-Fi PC Game Plans
12. Re: Ken Levine's Sci-Fi PC Game Plans Jan 28, 2015, 02:26 InBlack

Squirmer wrote on Jan 27, 2015, 19:31:
The dude had a shot at System Shock and made Bioshock. Why do you want him involved?

This. I thought Bioshock was nothing like System Shock, all the great game elements of SS were missing or dumbed down beyond recognition. Not really hopeful its SS anyway.

This comment was edited on Jan 28, 2015, 03:38.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 27, 2015, 10:15 InBlack

Its always bombastic, gotta be bombastic, bombastic attracts viewers, which increase ad revenues, fuck the truth. Truth can't buy me a diamond ring. I barely watch any TV (other than cable for series) any more, let alone the garbage that has become 'insert news netowork of choice here'. News I gather from the internet in small easily digestible parcels.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 27, 2015, 10:04 InBlack

I read a decent expose on Google's chief Eric Schmidt. Written by none other than Julian Assange. Apparently while he was still in house arrest (before he moved to the Chilean embassy) Eric Schmidt requested a meeting and paid him a visit. Here is the link to the article, great reading and quite an insight into Assange as well as a glimpse (through Assange's POV) into what makes Eric tick.

http://www.newsweek.com/assange-google-not-what-it-seems-279447

News Comments > Homeworld Remastered Collection Next Month
55. Re: Homeworld Remastered Collection Next Month Jan 27, 2015, 02:41 InBlack

NegaDeath wrote on Jan 26, 2015, 16:37:
Not having played the originals (hands in gamer card) I'm looking forward to trying these for the first time, based on the praise people here and elsewhere heap on it.

Wow. I envy you quite a bit. Homeworld is one of the most atmospheric RTS games I have ever played (nevermind the pun). Im probably getting this, Ive completely forgotten most of the ending of the game so playing through it is going to be fresh(ish).

News Comments > The Witcher III Video; Previews
16. Re: The Witcher III Video; Previews Jan 27, 2015, 02:31 InBlack

I hope the control scheme isnt too overly complicated with a Keyboard+Mouse kombo, and the devs take the time to do a proper PC port. Other than that the game looks fantastic. Will still wait for reviews and impressions because I never really liked the first game and completely skipped the second, but this simply looks too fantastic to skip over despite my biggest gripes with the series (you control one specific non-customizable character, combat was really arcadey).  

News Comments > The Witcher III Video; Previews
3. Re: The Witcher III Video; Previews Jan 26, 2015, 18:51 InBlack

Ok, that was pretty awesome.  

8078 Comments. 404 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo