Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 8847 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
65. Re: Op Ed Jul 13, 2015, 03:00 InBlack

I think CR should release a new 5000$ ship .jpg image. Because, fuck it why not? Just make sure it's a 'limited' edition. Yeah, Starcitizen sure is worth the wait, like it's so worth the wait that Im going to go out get married, have chidlren, have grandchildren and die, while waiting. Yeah that's how much it is worth the wait.

This comment was edited on Jul 13, 2015, 03:24.

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 13, 2015, 02:44 InBlack

Cutter wrote on Jul 12, 2015, 15:20:
Once Upon a Time in the West is my fave spaghetti western to be sure - the Duke's The Searchers is prolly my fave western overall. Hank Fonda was just so badass in this film. He should have played more villains, he did it so well. For anyone who hasn't seen it, what are you waiting for? Here's the intro to the film. If that doesn't convince you than something is really wrong with you.

Two Horses Too Many

Yeah great film that. One of Leone's best. I think it would have been THE best had Clint Eastwood been available for the shoot, Charles Bronson is cool and everything but Clint sort of embodies the ideal of the mysterious stranger type.

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
18. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Jul 13, 2015, 02:39 InBlack

Well that escalated rather quickly....  

News Comments > CIG Refutes Star Citizen Concerns
126. removed Jul 10, 2015, 09:25 InBlack

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 10, 2015, 09:30.

119. Re: CIG Refutes Star Citizen Concerns Jul 10, 2015, 07:49 InBlack

I don't know about those other games, but Divinity: Original Sin, and Elite: Dangerous were/are pretty damn awesome.  

114. Re: CIG Refutes Star Citizen Concerns Jul 10, 2015, 05:26 InBlack

Zandog wrote on Jul 10, 2015, 04:31:
It's like you want crowdfunding to fail. You want big publishers to continue doing what they do to consumers. It's like a SJW uprising up in here that doesn't really even have a valid agenda yet. You are pitchforking and nay saying with no grounds for it. It's really sad but understandable. It's like losing a confederate flag or allowing same sex marriage. People like you get uptight when change for common good happens (crowdfunding) and you have no other way to deal with it except burn down churches and deny permits based on your own beliefs. Yes people like you, Inblack.

Hahahhaha. Wow, just wow! One of the main reasons why I, and others on this board, are so damn angry is precisely because crowdfunding is going to go down the shitter when this clusterfuck of a project comes crashing down. Also, did you really just equate our frustration with Chris Roberts and Cloud Imperium with racial hatred and bigotry? Seriously... Wow

111. Re: CIG Refutes Star Citizen Concerns Jul 10, 2015, 04:21 InBlack

No you didnt. You just shat on the entire board, called most everyone who has a clue about how software development works, clueless and stupid. It's good that you acknowledge how things actually work and where ultimately the responisbility for this project lies, since those are the people you should focus your anger on for not delivering on their promises.  

News Comments > Into the Stars Early Access
19. Re: Into the Stars Early Access Jul 10, 2015, 04:13 InBlack

Trevellian wrote on Jul 10, 2015, 03:47:
InBlack wrote on Jul 10, 2015, 02:11:
Trevellian wrote on Jul 9, 2015, 14:23:
This game is nothing like nor has anything in common with Star Citizen and I don't even understand why that game was even brought up other than some of you have a raging boner for hating on the game and have to find any excuse to. Which is sad, honestly.

You know what else is sad? There is no game. Where is this game that everyone hates? Can you show me this game? Can I play it? Where is it? How can people hate something that doesn't exist?

You're just pushing semantics which makes it even more sad and makes you more of a jackass. Way to go. Is it that hard to stay on topic with such a rage boner?

What semantics? What the fuck are you on about? Do you even know the meaning of the word semantics?

I can't hate something that doesn't exist. What I hate is blind fanbois like you who kowtow, which is why there is no game (Sq42) in the first place. Why would they build a game, when they can milk people like you dry based on nothing but a few pixels of promises and dreams? So enjoy your hangar and DM module, while I lament the fact that because of gullible wankers with too much imagination but not enough common sense, CR is selling and bullshiting his way to 100 million dollars while the rest of us are left with NO FUCKING GAME worth mentioning....

108. Re: CIG Refutes Star Citizen Concerns Jul 10, 2015, 03:58 InBlack

Zandog wrote on Jul 10, 2015, 02:48:
Bluesnews comments are a toxic cesspool of hate for Star Citizen. No wonder Derek Smart feels secure posting here. Reading the comments, a lot of you really have no clue of what's going on with the project and it's sad when people want an opportunity watch crowdfunding work, yet you Bluesnews followers want it to fail so badly. Is no one sick of big publishers shafting consumers with repeats and spin-offs? Wouldn't you like to see this project and game succeed?

Bluesews use to have technically mind, intelligent posters and commenters. It seems those people have been chased away. I've been a Bluesnews reader since 1997. I don't know anymore.

You mean to say that if we don't believe strongly enough and praise the development of Starcitizen the game is doomed to fail?? We will be the ones responsible if it goes down the tubes?? Bluesnews haters are ruining Starcitizen for you, right?? You mentioned intelligence in your post. Well if you had any, you would probably put two and two together and figure out that the only one holding the developmental reins in their hand, and the only ones responsible for the success of Starcitizen (or its failure) is RSI (or CIG) and Chris Roberts. You dare to call us out on being ignorant and stupid, but the only one being blindly fucking ignorant, not to mention childish here is you and your ilk. Those of you who are so taken in by the lies of CR and team that you can't even stand the thought of any criticism, and keep shifting responsibility from the game developers to a bunch of oldschool nerds posting their thoughts on a random and mostly unknown (sorry Blue) board on the internet. Christ, the nerve some of you people got...

This comment was edited on Jul 10, 2015, 04:06.

16. Re: Blizzard's Overwatch Hits TM Snag Jul 10, 2015, 02:37 InBlack

Creston wrote on Jul 9, 2015, 13:13:
Kxmode wrote on Jul 9, 2015, 12:17:
Creston wrote on Jul 9, 2015, 10:25:
Alrighty, time for me to bite the bullet on the Witcher 3. Can someone with the GOG version explain to me how their patching works? Is it still download and apply individual patches? If so, I may go for the Steam version, as much as I'd rather get it from GOG to get them the most money.

Hi Creston. Get Galaxy. It's Gog's version of Steam so the process of patching and downloading DLCs should be automated. I honestly prefer Steam since most of my games are on that platform, but Galaxy is a great alternative.

Thank you.

Enjoy the game. Word of warning. You will never look at Bioware games the same way again. (I know you are a big fan, thats why the warning)

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
13. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 10, 2015, 02:32 InBlack

MajorD wrote on Jul 9, 2015, 12:23:
Nadella is another buffoon! Microsoft has been taking/making positive steps toward a universal app to bring all three platforms (Desktop, tablet, and phone) together for some time now, but this buffoon's knee jerk decisions will potentially derail it all before Windows 10 (desktop & tablet) is released the end of the month and the Windows Phone 10 is released, along with new flagship phones this fall.

Typical Microsoft - throw a much of time/money/resources at a promising project, but then just scrap it while it's building momentum for potential success.

I guess that's what happens when a company has a plethora of money and buffoons at the helm.

Not sure if sarcasm....

104. Re: CIG Refutes Star Citizen Concerns Jul 10, 2015, 02:20 InBlack

Well now! I guess since they all refuted every single one of our concerns, by saying that NONE Of them are true, I guess that makes everything allright! Everything is fine and dandy, yesiree! Nothing wrong, with the development, everything is going exactly as planned when the original Kickstarter was developed, the master plan of our glorious leader is unfolding exactly as it was supposed to. Don't falter now, believe! It will happen! It will! It will!

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Bans
7. Re: Heroes of the Storm Bans Jul 10, 2015, 02:16 InBlack

SimplyMonk wrote on Jul 9, 2015, 10:39:
My first thought about this was "Why bother?"

In other MOBAs with solid laning/gank phases I could see this being advantageous, but in HotS? I admit it could provide some advantage, but in no way worth the risk of being caught and banned.

Cos they can? People enjoy the feeling of power it gives them over other players and over Blizzard. Generally speaking human beings are assholes, and assholes will resort to cheating or worse if given the chance....

News Comments > Into the Stars Early Access
17. Re: ArcheAge Head Start Issues Jul 10, 2015, 02:11 InBlack

Trevellian wrote on Jul 9, 2015, 14:23:
This game is nothing like nor has anything in common with Star Citizen and I don't even understand why that game was even brought up other than some of you have a raging boner for hating on the game and have to find any excuse to. Which is sad, honestly.

You know what else is sad? There is no game. Where is this game that everyone hates? Can you show me this game? Can I play it? Where is it? How can people hate something that doesn't exist?

This comment was edited on Jul 10, 2015, 02:39.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies - Shadows of Evil Revealed
8. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies - Shadows of Evil Revealed Jul 10, 2015, 02:05 InBlack

Nuhauser wrote on Jul 9, 2015, 22:30:
I'm just having trouble seeing why Perlman and Goldblum bothered

Because, $$$?

News Comments > Evening Interviews
11. Re: Evening Interviews Jul 9, 2015, 02:49 InBlack

No scruples (or morals) and way too much money. What could go wrong?  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
20. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 9, 2015, 02:20 InBlack

Marketing dumb shits making stupid moves. Don't they teach these assholes something about brand recognition? Or is that not a thing anymore? Well who cares. Are they going to be making a force feedback joystick again? No? Fuck em then.

This comment was edited on Jul 9, 2015, 02:56.

24. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 8, 2015, 18:14 InBlack

Beamer wrote on Jul 8, 2015, 13:09:
InBlack wrote on Jul 8, 2015, 12:42:
nin wrote on Jul 8, 2015, 10:09:
In all fairness, you're comparing something over 900 years ago with something that happened 10 years ago, where survivors and families of those lost are still very much living.

True that. But like you said, it wasn't intentional and we can't go around apologizing every time we unintentionally hurt someone by speaking our mind. If we did, we would spend every waking second apologizing to someone for something.

What's wrong with apologizing when you say something stupid?

Nothing, but did Blue really say something stupid or particularly offensive? He mentioned a bloody date. Something so completely arbitrary and commonplace and most importantly unknown to him, and people still called him out for it for not remembering it's significance.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 8, 2015, 12:42 InBlack

nin wrote on Jul 8, 2015, 10:09:
In all fairness, you're comparing something over 900 years ago with something that happened 10 years ago, where survivors and families of those lost are still very much living.

True that. But like you said, it wasn't intentional and we can't go around apologizing every time we unintentionally hurt someone by speaking our mind. If we did, we would spend every waking second apologizing to someone for something.

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch Adds MP Content
12. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch Adds MP Content Jul 8, 2015, 12:31 InBlack

Not hating, just lamenting the fact that Bioware used to make good RPGs.  

8847 Comments. 443 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo