Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 8287 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > RUNNING WITH RIFLES Next Week
1. Re: RUNNING WITH RIFLES Next Week Mar 23, 2015, 09:13 InBlack

Wasn't there a company called "Running With Scissors"??

/checks secondary memory (Google)

Oh yeah...they made Postal

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Version 1.1
36. Re: Star Citizen Version 1.1 Mar 23, 2015, 06:16 InBlack

That's what I figured. When I see this 'persistent universe' (Hell Ill be satisfied to see two systems let alone hundreds) I will be satisfied that there is a game to be had here at some point.  

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed
78. Re: The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed Mar 23, 2015, 05:59 InBlack

What are you on about? Everyone and their grandmother can see that the Witcher looks awesome. So why latch on to the controller reference do you ask????

Because (most) people on Blue's are well aware how a lousy UI or control scheme can ruin even an otherwise well designed game.

Personally I will wait and see, because Im really wary of what game reviewers have to say about games in general, so get off that high horse of yours and quit being so judgemental about people who visit these boards.

76. Re: The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed Mar 23, 2015, 04:57 InBlack

saluk wrote on Mar 22, 2015, 15:48:
Got to love the community at blues that in a report that contains such hyperbole as "most exciting and overwhelming experiences I have experienced in my 33 years gaming life" that everyone jumps on "controller felt superior to playing with a mouse".

Don't y'all ever tire of being so predictable?

You mean because most people here are smart enough to distinguish between subjective hyperbole and an opinion that actually bears some relevance to the actual gameplay of said game??

This comment was edited on Mar 23, 2015, 05:03.

News Comments > Star Citizen Version 1.1
34. Re: Star Citizen Version 1.1 Mar 23, 2015, 03:29 InBlack

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Mar 22, 2015, 21:09:
Eirikrautha wrote on Mar 22, 2015, 20:38:
CR selling virtual spaceships is incredible, but believable. But RSI is now renting ships in an incomplete game??? For real money??? Seriously??? Is there an IQ maximum for backers of this "game"?
Apparently it's higher than yours, as the rental system is the exact opposite of what you asserted - it allows you to rent equipment WITHOUT spending ANY real money. In fact you CAN'T spend real money to rent ships or equipment - it has to be earned. Because of all the accusations of P2W they accelerated development of the rental system to allow backers with a lowly Aurora to earn the Super Hornet and better weapons to accompany it. Not only that but as a bonus they've given out 5000REC to spend straight away.

Next please.

So is there any way to get ships without renting them with REC, or buying them for real money? As in can you get any of the ships without paying real money for them or 'renting' them for a limited amount of time? Can you earn them ingame, forever?

62. Re: The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed Mar 22, 2015, 06:41 InBlack

Dynamic Beards! Fuck yeah! Been waiting for that for evah!!!

On a more serious note, I guess Ill have to nag a friend to return a controller I loaned him (two, three?) years ago.

News Comments > Hearthstone Blackrock Mountain Pre-Purchase Bonus
9. Re: Hearthstone Blackrock Mountain Pre-Purchase Bonus Mar 21, 2015, 05:49 InBlack

Have two Arena wins under my belt. Priest and Hunter. Managed to get to rank 3 once. Have pretty good McMage and Control Warrior decks, most of the best legendaries too. Pretty much burnt out on the game though. Can't find any reason to play now. Legend rank would have been nice but I just don't see the point really. Right now dabbling with Heroes of the Storm. Not really into mobas that much, but Heroes is a nice change of pace.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 20, 2015, 08:52 InBlack

Every rule has an exception, also when compared to military and corporate spending in R&D, Cern (& ITER) is a drop in the bucket.  

News Comments > EVE: Valkyrie Trailer
19. Re: EVE: Valkyrie Trailer Mar 20, 2015, 08:02 InBlack

Jonjonz wrote on Mar 20, 2015, 07:22:
Where do we start?

Severe Pop Out - distant things are not visible and then pop out.

Friendly Fire - Shoot up your own capital ships while you miss those pesky fighters.

Those enemy fighters, can't fly for crap.

Looks like a rail shooter.

Yeah, well at least they are not selling virtual ships and whatnot. If the game turns out crap, it turns out crap. No one loses any sleep and/or money over it. (Except the developers)

News Comments > More LucasArts Games on GOG.com
16. Re: More LucasArts Games on GOG.com Mar 20, 2015, 03:43 InBlack

Lets hope a rejuvinated Lucasarts starts pumping out proper games now that they have a new owner. Meh, I know it wont happen but a man can hope...  

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Mar 20, 2015, 03:24 InBlack

I don't get it. Are they just going to ignore Alien3 ever happened or what?

Also apparently Biehn doesn't have an Instagram account, so there is that to consider.

News Comments > EVE: Valkyrie Trailer
17. Re: EVE: Valkyrie Trailer Mar 20, 2015, 03:21 InBlack

I dunno. Looks pretty good. Could be very cool with Oculus rift, or even with TrackIR. Will be keeping an eye on this.  

News Comments > New Evolve Hunters Next Week
5. Re: New Evolve Hunters Next Week Mar 19, 2015, 11:02 InBlack

SimplyMonk wrote on Mar 19, 2015, 10:59:
InBlack wrote on Mar 19, 2015, 09:22:
How much?

The preview page for Behemoth says $15 for him. Not sure if that is the price for him alone or the price for him + hunters.

Thanks for the effort, but nin already gave the correct answer to my question.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 19, 2015, 10:25 InBlack

harlock wrote on Mar 19, 2015, 10:20:
Shineyguy wrote on Mar 19, 2015, 09:51:
For all the shit that the military gets thrown at it, many of the things we take for granted now came out of DARPA funded projects.

direct funding for advanced R&D would be much, much preferred over side drippings from military exploits

living in a world of insane powermongers is also something we take for granted i guess

Except that there is no direct funding for any major R&D except in communist countries. The only real money in R&D these days in the Capitalist Reality most of us live in today comes from two sources. Corporate & Military. So unless we change our society from the ground up (fat chance of that) what we are left with is two evils, out of which the lesser is definitely military funding. (They dont just fund the shit that is 'profitable')

News Comments > Cryptic Layoffs
3. Re: Cryptic Layoffs Mar 19, 2015, 10:17 InBlack

How do you 'become' a community manager anyway? I assume you have to have experience being a forum moderator, but most of those that I know are the biggest douchebag dicks ever. It's like the easiest job in the world but so many of these assholes get addicted to being chief of their little virtual fiefdom on the net. I assume that the best community managers aren't developer asskissers and censors, so there has to be more to it than that.  

News Comments > Dying Light Killing It
3. Re: Dying Light Killing It Mar 19, 2015, 09:54 InBlack

Im getting really sick and tired of zombies. I guess the success of this game is just going to fuel production of new and craptastic zombie games by studios eager to jump on the zombie train. *sigh*

This is worse than the plethora of WWII games was back in the day...

1. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 19, 2015, 09:41 InBlack

Wow, that DARPA article is fantastic, and awesome (if even remotely true) at the same time. Once again military funding and technology might provide a revolutionary breakthrough in technology and science. Technology of that nature would never get off the ground otherwise.  

News Comments > New Evolve Hunters Next Week
1. Re: New Evolve Hunters Next Week Mar 19, 2015, 09:22 InBlack

How much?  

News Comments > etc.
14. Re: etc. Mar 19, 2015, 04:13 InBlack

Yeah, at one point at the top of his popularity he was the highest paid actor in hollywood. Its puzzling, the guy isn't funny! His movies are NOT funny. What gives?  

News Comments > Carmageddon: Reincarnation Next Month
10. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Next Month Mar 19, 2015, 04:00 InBlack

Am I reading that right Bats? Did you manage to overclock that i5 to 5,9 Ghz???? No wonder you aren't having issues  

8287 Comments. 415 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo