Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 9005 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > HTC RE Vive VR Headsets Delayed
5. Re: HTC RE Vive VR Headsets Delayed Aug 28, 2015, 10:38 InBlack

Jamil20 wrote on Aug 28, 2015, 09:54:
InBlack wrote on Aug 28, 2015, 09:39:
Whats the resolution like?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=htc+vive+resolution

Cute.

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 28, 2015, 09:41 InBlack

Blue wrote on Aug 28, 2015, 09:30:
nin wrote on Aug 28, 2015, 09:29:
Woman Downs Entire Bottle of Cognac Because She Couldn't Take It on a Plane.

DAAAAAAMN.

As Cutter said in his mail: "Like a boss."

That must have been a hell of a ride for the person who had to sit next to her on the flight.

Nevermind. Just read that they wouldnt let her fly. Shame really.

News Comments > HTC RE Vive VR Headsets Delayed
1. Re: HTC RE Vive VR Headsets Delayed Aug 28, 2015, 09:39 InBlack

Whats the resolution like?  

News Comments > Satellite Reign Released
1. Re: Satellite Reign Released Aug 28, 2015, 09:38 InBlack

Oh snap!  

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Aug 28, 2015, 09:37 InBlack

Sounds pretty good. Still gonna wait for release and some positive word of mouth though.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 28, 2015, 09:29 InBlack

I clicked on the story thinking that it would be something cool like how they plant stories to the press so they can lure serial killers out of hiding and the like, instead it's about feds using malware to infect suspected computers...

Gee, you dont say? :/

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
18. Re: Evening Safety Dance Aug 28, 2015, 08:28 InBlack

Krowen wrote on Aug 28, 2015, 07:05:

All of the supposed boycotters here who care so much about their privacy already running Windows with telemetry data, I love it.

Hahahha, oh boy. Trolling me by ignoring what I said? 1/10 Trollboy. Try again.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
16. Re: Evening Safety Dance Aug 28, 2015, 02:23 InBlack

Krowen wrote on Aug 27, 2015, 22:39:
Hahaha they've been running them the whole time, that's priceless! Windows 7 for life LOL!

Wrong. Turned off autoupdater years ago. Never looked back. Why don't you go play some DX12 games on your beautiful Win10 machine, and don't worry about your settings. Im sure none of that shit you turned off will turn itself on again..:)

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 28, 2015, 02:07 InBlack

Julio wrote on Aug 27, 2015, 18:48:
Amazon would need to put more effort into this than they have other series. But it could be great.

No it wouldnt. The only reason people are talking about this because there is this huge VOID where Star Trek used to be. WHy not bring back Star Trek? They got the fucking cash for it....

News Comments > More on Heroes of the Storm Rankings
1. Re: More on Heroes of the Storm Rankings Aug 28, 2015, 01:59 InBlack

Clear the MMR tables, start fresh and get rid of the stink. Otherwise fuck off Blizzard, hard.  

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Sells 6M
16. Re: The Witcher 3 Sells 6M Aug 27, 2015, 11:59 InBlack

Kxmode wrote on Aug 27, 2015, 11:47:
And according to Forbes they development and marketed this game for $65 million US dollars.

6,000,000 x $60 = $360,000,000
$360,000,000 - $65,000,000 = $295,000,000 profit

I don't think it's anywhere near that amount as not all of the 60$ goes to CDPR but it's probably in the ballpark. Im glad. Let's hope they don't sell out like some of those other great RPG developers did. *cough* Bioware *cough*

7. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 27, 2015, 11:51 InBlack

Verno wrote on Aug 27, 2015, 10:01:
Blacklist is a mediocre show that just happens to have James Spader in it. I like watching James Spader be sarcastic and witty as much as the next guy but hes all that show has going for it.

The GoT complaints are hilarious, people getting upset about what they willingly ponied up for in the first place.

I guess it's cos I watched like the first 9-10 episodes this last otherwise uneventful and boring Sunday, but I really liked the show. I dug that it doesn't take itself too seriously while at the same time having a mysterious subplot running throughout. James Spader is having fun playing this character and it's great to watch him.

As for the GoT 'controversy', the censor brigade is out in full force again. There is no end to human ignorance and hypocrisy it seems...

13. Re: The Witcher 3 Sells 6M Aug 27, 2015, 11:43 InBlack

nin wrote on Aug 27, 2015, 09:52:
InBlack wrote on Aug 27, 2015, 09:49:
When are they going to be showing (or even talking) some more of the Cyberpunk game in development?

"A couple of years", sadly.

Oh well. Let's hope they use the time to quietly build an awesome game.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 27, 2015, 09:50 InBlack

Shocked  

1. Re: The Witcher 3 Sells 6M Aug 27, 2015, 09:49 InBlack

When are they going to be showing (or even talking) some more of the Cyberpunk game in development?  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 27, 2015, 09:47 InBlack

Really need to check out Mr. Robot. Sounds cool. Also Christian Slater FTW!

P.S. Watching Blacklist S1 for the first time, the show is (slightly cheezy) amazeballs. Can't believe I skipped it way back when....

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
7. Re: Evening Tech Bits Aug 27, 2015, 08:23 InBlack

Redmask wrote on Aug 27, 2015, 07:55:
InBlack wrote on Aug 27, 2015, 02:04:
zip xavier wrote on Aug 27, 2015, 00:32:
Cutter wrote on Aug 26, 2015, 22:45:

As word gets out that it's nothing buy spyware you'll probably see a lot of that happening.

With that logic, people will be going from Android and iOS back to dumbphones.

Exactly. Most people don't give two shits, or more accurately are too dumb or uninformed to even know about the phone home shit. When their Windows box turns into a bloated garbage dump 12-18 months from now, they will be cursing their 'slow' PCs and hurrying to upgrade to the next best thing....

Maybe some people took two seconds to read about it and concluded they could disable everything except for a stupid thing that sends a list of installed store apps. I don't even have any store apps, what the fuck do I care? Windows 10 is pretty fucking nice and I'm not going to stay on Windows 7 forever just to satisfy your personal foibles. If you want to be hyper paranoid about it then no one is stopping you but don't act like the rest of us are uninformed for not agreeing.

Learn to pick your battles. Your smartphone is a bigger intrusion into your privacy, its literally broadcasting your location and thanks to wi-fi sniffing and companies using wifi casts to effectively session ID machines, you're being tracked everywhere. Windows 10 isn't even on the radar to people who really care about these things.

There is a flaw to your logic. First of all you are assigning motives to me which I don't have. I commented on the reason why Windows is being accepted so readily. Secondly I don't give a shit about my phone. It's a shitty Samsung S3, that has slowed to a crawl thanks to all the cool application and system 'updates' and patches. I don't even email with it.

However I DO care about my PC, I care about it's performance and I care about it's security. UNLIKE most of the people who use PCs, I fiddle with mine both with software and hardware. I like the control I have over it, and I like it's open architecture.

Go ahead and gush over Windows 10, Im not stopping you. I'll even concede that you and anyone tech savy enough (including myself here) can disable the adware/spyware shit without a lot of hassle. However MOST people are about as tech savy as a doorknob. MOST people will click "I agree" to whatever Microsoft puts up, and wont think twice about it. MOST people will allow their Win10 machine to install, patch, sniff, and generally bloat their PC with little or no knowledge of these things. This is what I was getting at.

News Comments > Boss Key Reveals LawBreakers
21. Re: Boss Key Reveals LawBreakers Aug 27, 2015, 08:10 InBlack

|RaptoR| wrote on Aug 26, 2015, 22:30:

These are not coincidences.

No they are not. There is a reason why Cliff is so universally hated, and it's of his own very 'vocal' doing. Im so sick of arrogant developers deciding for themselves that the "PC master race" as you so eloquently put it is out to get them, steal their games, and take their women.

You know what? You treat us like assholes, you get the asshole treatment right back. Cliff's resume became toilet paper the minute he turned his back on the very people who made him and his company prosper.

There are a lot of developers out there who value and respect their customers and they get respect back in turn. Keep up the hostility though dude, Im sure it will take you places.... Brood

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops III PC Closed Beta Begins
9. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III PC Closed Beta Begins Aug 27, 2015, 02:09 InBlack

[VG]Reagle wrote on Aug 26, 2015, 19:11:
The problem with the posters in this forum is they get OWNED every time they log into a shooter. Then they come on here and bash COD, BF3 basically because they suck. I understand you guys are not defined by your 0.1 K/D but playing farmville and/or dressing up your Sims and then coming to Blues News and bashing decent COD is not the answer.

People LOVE COD its obvious by the sales numbers. But they hate it here on BN. Now why would that be? How about you try to come to grips with the fact your GET OWNED and dont have the reflexes to play online for starters???

Kind of hard to get owned in a game you don't own, but yeah keep trying. At some point you might even say something that makes some sense.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
4. Re: Evening Tech Bits Aug 27, 2015, 02:04 InBlack

zip xavier wrote on Aug 27, 2015, 00:32:
Cutter wrote on Aug 26, 2015, 22:45:

As word gets out that it's nothing buy spyware you'll probably see a lot of that happening.

With that logic, people will be going from Android and iOS back to dumbphones.

Exactly. Most people don't give two shits, or more accurately are too dumb or uninformed to even know about the phone home shit. When their Windows box turns into a bloated garbage dump 12-18 months from now, they will be cursing their 'slow' PCs and hurrying to upgrade to the next best thing....

9005 Comments. 451 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo