Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 8207 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Interviews
10. Re: Morning Interviews Mar 26, 2015, 10:44 InBlack

Can I has cheezeburger?  

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 26, 2015, 10:40 InBlack

Digging Black Sails season 2, yet to watch season 3 of Vikings. Is that out yet???

I really hope that Pillars turns out great, from what little (pre)reviews Ive read, everyone seems to like it & I seriously hope its more like Baldurs Gate and less like Icewind Dale. (As in story & characters > action)

News Comments > Evening Previews
7. Re: Evening Previews Mar 26, 2015, 03:53 InBlack

Am I the only one who is a little bit worried that by removing all the negative possibilites in character building the game's characters are all going to be well.....bland?? Character building is a lot of fun in these types of games, but if every character can do everything whats the point??

I dunno, I think it should be possible to roll crappy barbarians, knights or whatever and still have fun with the game, but why do they have to excell at something at all? Isnt that like the definition of handholding?? Don't like how this smells one bit. Hope Im wrong.

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline DRM Complaints
18. Re: Battlefield Hardline DRM Complaints Mar 25, 2015, 10:22 InBlack

Wallshadows wrote on Mar 25, 2015, 10:21:
nin wrote on Mar 25, 2015, 09:30:
They gave EA money and then cried about what happened. <shock>

This is usually what rubs me the wrong way with a bunch of Youtube reviewers. "What can we do to stop this bullshit rabble rabble rabble" well for starters you could not buy their game...

Fools and their money.

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $76M
5. Re: Star Citizen Hits $76M Mar 25, 2015, 10:18 InBlack

That sneak peak at the end though, wow that's gotta be the most realistic looking space police SWAT team combat suit ever made! I mean wow just wow, that's exactly what I wanted to see in the sneak peek, yep. Not even doge has this many wows.  

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline DRM Complaints
14. Re: Battlefield Hardline DRM Complaints Mar 25, 2015, 10:14 InBlack

Sounds like some of the worst DRM offenders evah! Go EA! Go Origin!

Why the fuck would they need a separate form of DRM to Origin's online authentication. I have said it before and I will say it again, who bankrolls this goddamn stupid shit??!!

2. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 25, 2015, 08:58 InBlack

1badmf wrote on Mar 25, 2015, 08:49:
oh hell yes xfiles is back! with only six eps they better not waste any on monster of the week filler like the last movie. and i hope it's post invasion too, like mulder and scully running a resistance a la john connor.

Erm, not a chance, and not gonna happen.

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $76M
1. Re: Star Citizen Hits $76M Mar 25, 2015, 08:53 InBlack

Long Live the Chairman!  

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Mar 25, 2015, 03:39 InBlack

Tom wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 18:39:
Rattlehead wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 11:51:
Speaking of popping pimples, I had quite the nasty pimple on my waste, so I popped it and this little bit of cheese came out.
Your waste eh, that's nasty dude.

Rofl. Waste? Waist? Rofl.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
18. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 25, 2015, 03:32 InBlack

jdreyer wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 19:05:
Agent.X7 wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 18:51:
They're so influential that I've actually only heard of a small handful of them, and I only know what a couple of them actually do. (Obama, Paltrow, JK Rowling, Sarkesian, etc.) I still don't know who the Kardashians are or why I should have to see them in my news feeds every day.

Also, Googlie fiber cannot come to Charlotte fast enough.

The Kardashians are famous for being famous.

Wrap your head around that one (may require the use of certain psychotropics).

Also? Kim's ass.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Lore Book
8. Re: The Elder Scrolls Lore Book Mar 24, 2015, 10:58 InBlack

ItBurn wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 10:55:
Also, I'm not a Skyrim fanboy. My favorite ES by far is Daggerfall.

Morrowind is my fav TBH. They really nailed it with that game. Skyrim was cool and everything but it's main quest was never as interesting or even as awesome as the story of Morrowind.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 24, 2015, 10:54 InBlack

Wallshadows wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 10:35:
At first I thought it was about those portable Missile launchers but I got it confused. It would have been a pretty interesting story if it were about those, though!

You mean the ones that the US government (through the CIA) sold to the Mujahedeen & the Taliban in Afghanistan to fight the Soviets? Yep everyone needs to know about those.

News Comments > Op Ed
5. Re: Op Ed Mar 24, 2015, 10:44 InBlack

harlock wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 10:36:
anybody got some explanation on this? other than bullshit white guilt and pandering?

Negro, literally means black in the spanish and italian languages and is derived from the latin niger, which you guessed it: means black. I got no explanation for you but it's apparently ok for black people to use any permutation of the n-word, including the offending permutation, but it's a huge NO-NO for us honkies.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 24, 2015, 10:32 InBlack

Verno wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 10:29:
Cutter wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 10:18:
Fuck Google. They should build their own backbone and run it or lease out operations to several ISPs. This is the problem when idiot politicians don't know any better and get hung up on brand names.

They already "build their own backbone", they have a complete end to end network and some of the best peering arrangements in the world. They usually ask cities to waive or minimize permit and related issues which is totally reasonable considering the level of bullshit involved. They shouldn't be under any obligation to resell it either, they are taking the brunt of the costs which will take decades to recoup. Any other company can make similar arrangements with a city to get access to utility poles/etc. Most companies just don't want to bear the costs involved and do the bare minimum like Comcast.

Yep, well said Verno. One other thing that no one seems to talk about is that Google is very well positioned to put most if not all ISPs out of business. Google wants to become the internet, whether that is a good thing or not I don't know but when a company is building Wi-Fi blimps to bring broadband coverage to Africa for free, well, you fucking take notice...

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed Mar 24, 2015, 10:27 InBlack

Cutter wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 10:07:
Oh FFS!

Rolleyes

Christ Allmighty. It's a person's imagination. Apparently the absence of race is now indicative of a racial problem. For fucks sake, if people started interpreting fiction through the political correctness lens, it would be the end of Art!

In Tolkien's Lord of the Rings, the 'brown' people were almost one and all under the influence of Sauron and definitely under his command. Does that make him a rascist? No of course not, in fact the work deals (through allegory) with the very same issues through the various interaction between the characters and different people of Middle Earth.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Lore Book
2. Re: The Elder Scrolls Lore Book Mar 24, 2015, 10:20 InBlack

Elder Scrolls has some of the best lore ever invented for a computer game. Tamriel is rich and varied & much more interesting than a any generic fantasy world has any right to be. Some of the best fun Ive had playing Morrowind, Skyrim and the like is finding and reading an obscure book hidden somewhere in the world and learning a little bit more about its history, magic, and well...lore.  

News Comments > H1Z1 Sells 1M Copies on Steam
8. Re: H1Z1 Sells 1M Copies on Steam Mar 24, 2015, 10:16 InBlack

Drayth wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 09:41:
Hey Joe, you wanna play a zombie game?

Hey Joe, I heard you shot your woman down...
Yes I did I shot her, shot her down
Into the ground.

Cos she was a Zombie.
Jimmy Hendrix was so way ahead of his time...

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
7. Re: Evening Tech Bits Mar 24, 2015, 03:37 InBlack

Cutter wrote on Mar 23, 2015, 20:09:
So they're not actual force fields. So a more apt title would be 'Cnet still uses clickbait headlines to mislead consumers into reading their bullshit articles.'

Well no, they are not the fantasy shields that you know from the movies. These are grounded in reality, but they do work as ionized force fields so I wouldnt go so far as to call this a bullshit article.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 23, 2015, 10:37 InBlack

Zor wrote on Mar 23, 2015, 10:26:
When will large patches stop being news?

The patch isnt news, its the fact that it is DAY ONE patch of that size. IMO that is 'newsworthy', but hey Im no white knight.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 23, 2015, 09:19 InBlack

Great article on Cracked with the 7 ways games have turned into scams, especially this part:

#3. Breaking Pieces Off the Game to Sell

Fuck that shit.

8207 Comments. 411 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo