Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 8372 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Trailer
18. Re: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Trailer May 5, 2015, 08:00 InBlack

Kajetan wrote on May 5, 2015, 06:56:
It may take some time, but one day we will be able to officaly buy a Wolfenstein game with swastikas...

Yeah, one day...maybe by the year of our lord 1992 it could happen.

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Trailer May 5, 2015, 03:15 InBlack

Do the Germans sensor Nazi imagery in their films and books too? (Serious question, I really don't know). You would think that a game where you are killing Nazis by the hundreds would get a pass...  

News Comments > Project CARS Launch Trailer
7. Re: Project CARS Launch Trailer May 5, 2015, 03:10 InBlack

Fuck the lack of Freeraris, Lambos and Corvettes. Give me a touringcar BMW M3 any day of the week. What I really want to know is, what is the FOV like in the cockpit and does it support TrackIR?

11. Re: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Trailer May 5, 2015, 03:03 InBlack

Anyone else put off by the 'sanitized' Nazis? Not a single swastika in sight? Not a single portrait of Adolph on the walls of Castle Wolfenstein? The original didn't shirk from controversy, so why are we as a 'progressive' society so afraid of revisiting our history in popular media? It's not like they are trying to portray the bad guys as anything but the bad guys in this game anyway.

By removing all Nazi symbolism from this game (and many others in the past decade or so) we are just giving these symbols and the movement they represented much more power and much more meaning than they ever really had, or desereved.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue May 4, 2015, 11:00 InBlack

Everyone dies at the end.  

News Comments > I am Bread Star Wars Update
4. Re: I am Bread Star Wars Update May 4, 2015, 10:58 InBlack

Da fuq did I just watch?  

News Comments > Steam Game Bans
6. Re: Steam Game Bans Apr 30, 2015, 09:08 InBlack

nin wrote on Apr 30, 2015, 09:00:
InBlack wrote on Apr 30, 2015, 08:55:
Could work, useful for games that use Steamworks.

I can't wait until it's abused by one of the fly by night devs who do dcma takedowns on reviews that don't flatter them.

No doubt. Does Derek Smart have any games in the Steam catalog?

4. Re: Steam Game Bans Apr 30, 2015, 08:59 InBlack

Task wrote on Apr 30, 2015, 08:56:
I remember once upon a time being able to kick/ban people from a hosted dedicated server; was much easier. The cheater might move to another server, but they wouldn't be on mine.

Yes, dedicated servers rule. Or at least, they ruled once upon a time in a galaxy far away...

1. Re: Steam Game Bans Apr 30, 2015, 08:55 InBlack

Could work, useful for games that use Steamworks.  

27. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 30, 2015, 03:07 InBlack

jdreyer wrote on Apr 29, 2015, 18:20:
My friend took her dog over to her dad's house. He's got cancer and takes medical marijuana to mitigate it. Anyway, his whole stash of hash brownies was on the table and she didn't know, so the dog jumped on the table and ate them all. Died a week later.

Holy shit, thats pretty hardcore. Bet it wasn't the marijuana that killed him though. A lot of chocolate and butter goes into brownies too.

News Comments > Hatred in June
46. Re: Hatred in June Apr 30, 2015, 02:57 InBlack

saluk wrote on Apr 30, 2015, 02:04:
Bottom line for me and why I am not excited about playing this but have no qualms with gta - I can have hours of fun in GTA without murdering a single person, and can beat most of the games with a minimum of civilian/innocent deaths.

You are such a saintly & good virtual person. Angel
I wish I could be this good in my virtual escapades, let alone the real world!

I have to warn you though, your moral outrage over this complete and utter non-issue brings sweet sweet joy to my soul.

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition Announced
9. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition Announced Apr 30, 2015, 02:36 InBlack

saluk wrote on Apr 30, 2015, 01:31:
Most overhyped game of 2014 for me. Felt totally flat and repetitive. Thought I would be getting the best of batman mixed with the best of assassin's creed in a world I like. But I just found it really boring with no motivation to keep playing.

I gotta agree with this. I stopped playing maybe a third of the way through and never looked back. The game felt and played great initially but once the novelty of the mechanics wore off it was terribly repetitive and boring.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 29, 2015, 11:06 InBlack

Creston wrote on Apr 29, 2015, 09:57:
nin wrote on Apr 29, 2015, 09:52:
InBlack wrote on Apr 29, 2015, 09:43:
I don't think they like the high salt content.

Bet you're right!

But dogs will lick the sweat right off your arms if you've been sweating, and it tastes salty as everything.

Dogs are just weird.

Yeah but sweat tastes like you, and dogs are known to lick shit they like.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 29, 2015, 11:01 InBlack

Creston wrote on Apr 29, 2015, 09:57:
InBlack wrote on Apr 29, 2015, 09:35:
We discovererd one day by accident that my girlfriend's dog likes onions, she takes a bite. Sneezes for a bit, then takes another bite, sneezes for a bit, etc. (as long as you keep giving her onions)

Please don't give dogs raw onions, as they are EXTREMELY TOXIC TO DOGS!! They will damage their red blood cells.

Onions contain an ingredient called thiosulphate which is toxic to cats and dogs. The ingestion of onions causes a condition called hemolytic anemia, which is characterized by damage to the red blood cells. Onion toxicity can cause the red blood cells circulating through your pet's body to burst.

Please stop doing that. Please.

Yeah I figured as much, it's not like we make a habit of feeding her human foodstuffs. Still thanks for the heads up although she only had a few bites the one time we dropped some onions on the kitchen floor.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V FOV Mod Bans
17. Re: Grand Theft Auto V FOV Mod Bans Apr 29, 2015, 09:49 InBlack

In any case, in shooting games autoaim and wallhacks are always the worst culprits, thankfuly in most FPS games Ive played cheaters usually lack any decent skill to lead let alone dominate with their prefered cheats of choice.

At least back in the day admins could police their own servers and cheaters were quickly identified and blacklisted. This is why dedicated servers are the shit and any multiplayer game that doesnt feature privately run dedicated servers sucks balls.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 29, 2015, 09:43 InBlack

I don't think they like the high salt content.  

12. Re: Grand Theft Auto V FOV Mod Bans Apr 29, 2015, 09:37 InBlack

Yes but your mouse sensitivity would make it impossible for you to hit anything at those zoom levels. Unless these cheats somehow directly influence mouse sensitivity as well. You seem to be in the know how, do they?  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 29, 2015, 09:35 InBlack

We discovererd one day by accident that my girlfriend's dog likes onions, she takes a bite. Sneezes for a bit, then takes another bite, sneezes for a bit, etc. (as long as you keep giving her onions)  

News Comments > Hatred in June
1. Re: Hatred in June Apr 29, 2015, 09:25 InBlack

Lol, at least they are honest.  

8. Re: Grand Theft Auto V FOV Mod Bans Apr 29, 2015, 09:23 InBlack

Frags4Fun wrote on Apr 29, 2015, 09:07:
I can totally see this as being a cheat if the users were decreasing their FOV in such a way as to zoom in and out on the fly to see and shoot other players at a distance.

You can already do that (and with much better precision) with a sniper. Or am I wrong about this?

8372 Comments. 419 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo