Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for LiTh

Real Name LiTh   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname dj LiTh
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Been a gamer since 8bit NES days, graduated to PC gaming in the early 90's and never looked back. I'm also a drum & bass dj
Homepage http://soundcloud.com/djlith
Signed On Feb 26, 2008, 09:31
Total Comments 1481 (Pro)
User ID 46370

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III XP Bonus
83. Re: Diablo III XP Bonus Mar 5, 2014, 12:17 dj LiTh

Quinn wrote on Mar 5, 2014, 11:48:
I have this irrational urge to reinstall D3 and start from scratch again. Played the game the first 2 weeks after release and from what I've heard, it has had some maaajor improvements since then. It even got an extra free chapter didn't it? Moet importantly, the abysmal loot system got redone. Man did the loot ooze "computer generated" all over it!

Let's be fair, the gameplay and graphics were sweet. It's what's pulling me toward starting it up again.

No free act5, that only comes with the expansion, otherwise not many people would buy it just for adventure mode and crusader class IMO. That said it is vastly improved, but having already a level 60 DH, with some insane items that my friends hooked me up with (windforce etc) in the past, i have found a few upgrades for armor, but so far i'm soloing Torment level 4 pretty easily, and there's only 6 levels which kinda disappointing me as there's not really much reason to play beyond that, but it is worth a retry. For me though i'll be playing D3 for the next 3 hours until PoE expansion comes out and wont look back.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 2 Released
4. Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 2 Released Mar 4, 2014, 20:40 dj LiTh

Let them eat cake!  

News Comments > Diablo III XP Bonus
38. Re: Diablo III XP Bonus Mar 4, 2014, 13:52 dj LiTh

Interesting about the new changes, glad to see they are going in the right direction. I think i'll be checking this out tonight, probably until tomorrow's PoE mini expansion drops, and we'll see how they compare. I much rather have two good ARPG's to play then one as i do like the genre.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 3, 2014, 13:12 dj LiTh

I agree about the long term effects, not only that but all the protien he had to consume to be batman in his next movie, poor kidneys! Dude is definitely dedicated to his craft!  

15. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 3, 2014, 12:12 dj LiTh

nin wrote on Mar 3, 2014, 12:03:
Here we go. And that's not CGI on the left - he was genuinely that skinny.

I heard he wanted to lose even more weight, but the director and producers wouldnt let him for fear of his health.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
60. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 3, 2014, 11:55 dj LiTh

No block people on my list, i just normally dont comment on a thread if i feel it raising my blood pressure in the slightest. Of course i'm not always successful but hey, its an exercise in restraint.  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 3, 2014, 11:47 dj LiTh

nin wrote on Mar 3, 2014, 11:40:
Creston wrote on Mar 3, 2014, 11:37:
Best Transformation (McConaughey, Theron, Hanks, DeNiro)

I can't believe you forgot Bale in that role. In fact, Bale should probably have gotten it multiple times.

Bale is crazy impressive. His weight loss for The Machinist was fucking insane.

Whats even more impressive (actually i think he set Guinness book records for actors losing weight for a role) was that he was FUCKING BATMAN like a year later in his next movie! Thats some dedication to your craft. Overall i think oscars got it right this year, somehow..

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
9. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Mar 2, 2014, 16:09 dj LiTh

I'll just leave this here ;)  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
13. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 2, 2014, 16:05 dj LiTh

eRe4s3r wrote on Mar 2, 2014, 14:55:
netnerd85 wrote on Mar 2, 2014, 13:18:
Good to see Banished on the list. Sad to see Thief so low considering. And good to see Black Flag up there, my personal GOTY 2013 that one, DmC Devil May Cry held on all year (as my PGOTY) until I played Black Flag.

Banished is nothing but a soulless broken sandbox with massive bugs... I had hoped it to be so much more, but after year 25 I ask myself, wtf I am playing this for, what's the goal? There is no goal, no progression, no point. And the hoarding bug still isn't fixed. Wtf need 4 people in a house 2000 units of firewood and 1500 units fish for. When the entire rest starves? Sigh...

Interesting, i havent ran into those bugs you described at all in my play thoughs. It is a bit souless and does lack direction, but i'm having a great time with the journey even with out a destination (such is life)

News Comments > Steam Family Library Sharing Live
34. Re: Steam Family Library Sharing Live Mar 2, 2014, 10:38 dj LiTh

Or you know, just install a game for someone else using your steam credentials and have them play it in offline mode while you play it online...  

News Comments > Grim Dawn Early Access Gets Act II
5. Re: Grim Dawn Early Access Gets Act II Feb 27, 2014, 11:33 dj LiTh

Cool, i'm looking forward to this once its gone gold, until then i'm eagerly awaiting next week and the PoE mini expansion (those vaal skill gems! wow!) and new 4month leagues. As for d3....meh  

News Comments > X Rebirth Patch & Future Plans
24. Re: X Rebirth Patch & Future Plans Feb 26, 2014, 14:44 dj LiTh

Mikus_Aurelius wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 11:36:
dj LiTh wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 10:59:
Are you joking? Cause i played Rome2 last month and its vastly improved. Infact i finally feel good about it now. As for Rebirth its still in an absolutely awful state.

I think the point wasn't that CA doesn't fix mistakes. It was that CA doesn't admit mistakes. Often they'll pretend that very common bugs are in fact isolated and rare (siege AI). Rome 2's political system was gutted in the months before release, but CA PR still pretends that it's a finished and meaningful part of the game.

Ok now you lost me completely, because i've not once seen egosoft say just how horrible their game is to date. They say they are adding features that are requested, instead of fixing broken interfaces. Not once have i heard the egosoft devs man up to just how broken and unplayable Xrebirth was or even still is.

News Comments > X Rebirth Patch & Future Plans
10. Re: X Rebirth Patch & Future Plans Feb 26, 2014, 10:59 dj LiTh

Task wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 09:54:
Well I knew they would get their **** together eventually.

Between overhauls on Egosoft's part and possible mod overhauls, the game might be good in giver or take 6 months to a year. Just a shame it was no where near good at release.

Can't say the same with CA and Rome 2. They would never come out and CA and say, "hey we effed up, we are going to redesign this part of the game."

Are you joking? Cause i played Rome2 last month and its vastly improved. Infact i finally feel good about it now. As for Rebirth its still in an absolutely awful state.

News Comments > StarDrive 2 Announced
2. Re: StarDrive 2 Announced Feb 26, 2014, 10:44 dj LiTh

the revolutionary turn-based sequel

Maybe its my memory thats against me here, but the original stardrive was completely real time no?

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
3. Re: Evening Mobilization Feb 25, 2014, 18:17 dj LiTh

Maybe you guys will call me a fanboy for this, but having had a few iphones and an even greater number of androids, i recently checked out my friends nokia lumia 1020, wow just wow. In about a years time i'll be picking up a flagship nokia winphone.  

News Comments > Craig Scott Leaves CCP for Bigpoint
9. Re: Craig Scott Leaves CCP for Bigpoint Feb 25, 2014, 18:11 dj LiTh

Eirikrautha wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 16:39:
Esoteric wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 01:07:
. Are there good F2P games that are good games, don't fleece customers, and don't sell power? Yes, there are, and the number is growing.

Sorry, but I'm going to have to ask for examples here. I can't think of a single one that hasn't been eventually dragged down by the FTP shenanigans (MWO, WOT, Hawken, War Thunder, et al., I'm looking at YOU...)

Path of Exile made me totally rethink the F2P model with quality games. I personally love it.

News Comments > Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preorder Bonuses
10. Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preorder Bonuses Feb 25, 2014, 12:41 dj LiTh

With PoE mini expansion in a few weeks, i have zero inclination to try this.  

News Comments > EndWar Online Alpha Testing This Week
3. Re: EndWar Online Alpha Testing This Week Feb 25, 2014, 12:39 dj LiTh

I read as far as web-based, and then stopped, How bout you guys?  

News Comments > Steam Video Capture Utility
18. Re: Steam Video Capture Utility Feb 25, 2014, 10:18 dj LiTh

tony wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 08:30:
Nvidia's shadows play is free if you have a Geforce card.

I have a 460gtx and they arent supported ( i think 5 or 600 and above only). Also i've never seen a GPU beat out a CPU when it comes to quality encoding. Also last i checked, its the GPU thats the bottleneck and not the CPU, so i rather save those precious GPU cycles for the game.

News Comments > Steam Video Capture Utility
16. Re: Steam Video Capture Utility Feb 25, 2014, 00:21 dj LiTh

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Feb 24, 2014, 23:03:
dj LiTh wrote on Feb 24, 2014, 18:38:
I recommend dxtory, its level of configuration is pretty great. I've got it setup to record in avi compressed format with about a 4-5fps loss, at really clear quality. 1 hour = about 10gb which is pretty awesome.

Same here, using the h264vfw codec which is fantastic

Also using that codec, very happy with it

1481 Comments. 75 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo