Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for LiTh

Real Name LiTh   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname dj LiTh
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Been a gamer since 8bit NES days, graduated to PC gaming in the early 90's and never looked back. I'm also a drum & bass dj
Homepage http://soundcloud.com/djlith
Signed On Feb 26, 2008, 09:31
Total Comments 1606 (Pro)
User ID 46370

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > TotalBiscuit's Day One Garry's Incident Review Returns
20. Re: TotalBiscuit's Day One Garry's Incident Review Returns Oct 21, 2013, 19:24 dj LiTh

The really weird thing about trying to censor the review from TB is that most of the other reviews are also pretty scathing. Maybe they just thought they'd get rid of the most viewed one. That seemed to backfire nicely.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > X Rebirth Trailer & LE Details
14. Re: X Rebirth Trailer & LE Details Oct 21, 2013, 18:23 dj LiTh

Not gonna lie, i threw my hands up ala rocky. Already have this on preorder from GMG. Between this and Xcom Enemy Within, november is going to be pretty awesome (and probably most of december).  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
32. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2013, 18:18 dj LiTh

Fingers and my pets paws crossed for Hudson!  

News Comments > NVIDIA "R331 Game Ready" Driver
14. Re: NVIDIA Oct 21, 2013, 18:14 dj LiTh

327.23 Was working good for me /w my 460's SLI'd, before that they were a little sketchy but those seemed to clear things up for me. I'll be a guinea pig and give the new ones a try.  

News Comments > TotalBiscuit's Day One Garry's Incident Review Returns
3. Re: TotalBiscuit's Day One Garry's Incident Review Returns Oct 21, 2013, 17:50 dj LiTh

MajorD wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 17:47:
Yes, and you love us, the check is in the mail, and you won't.....

Monetizing wasn’t mentioned in our communications and it was an error on our part to not have clarified the issue.

Interesting, as from what I understand from TB vid from earlier, other less popular channels that had the LPs and monetization weren't taken down.

Still smells...

This! Lots of other reviews with atleast 100,000 views that were all monetized (seriously what video on youtube isnt anymore?) that were not takin down! These guys are scum.

News Comments > Dark Matter Ending Criticized, Explained
71. Re: Dark Matter Ending Criticized, Explained Oct 21, 2013, 17:47 dj LiTh

Mad Max RW wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 06:56:
dj LiTh wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 00:41:
Mad Max RW wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 23:52:
Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 23:48:
Fletch wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 23:24:
The only thing that can remedy his obsession with the black guy in the White House involves a windowless black van, men in white coats, and about 6 months of deprogramming. It's just easier to ignore him.

What a sad existence.
Funny how with the left it always comes down to race. If *insert race* *people oppose idea* automatically *you're racist.*

Odd how many on the right believe that success and failure are based on the person...but that's obviously racist too.

It makes you wonder who the real racists are, doesn't it?

Is this where you link your favorite website with the alternative history of ww2 that paints Adolf Hitler as a good misunderstood guy as you did in the past?

Except I never did that. You must have me confused with a liberal.

Sorry guys, last off topic post from me ever.

Mad Max RW wrote on Aug 18, 2013, 19:05:
Sepharo wrote on Aug 18, 2013, 17:58:
Mad Max RW wrote on Aug 18, 2013, 17:49:
Why am I suddenly a fan of scumbag Putin?

Because you're deranged?

Or maybe he's the only world leader calling Obama on his bullshit bluffs. He makes him look like a little bitch and it's so entertaining. Guess that "reset button" was a bunch of nonsense, eh? Fucking liberal ideologues getting their asses handed to them. And deservedly so.

http://www.tomatobubble.com/putin_obama.html Try not to laugh.

Thats you, and on that site has the 'alternative' history of WW2 which paints your fascist buddy as a saint. Again your completely devoid of reality even on what you post.

Back on topic.

Seeing how this game never had a successful kickstarter and was just shoveled onto steam with everything else, i'd place more blame on steam then on any crowdfunding personally. That said its definitely the consumers responsibility to make an informed decision.

30. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2013, 02:47 dj LiTh

mag wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 02:27:
dj LiTh wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 01:32:
mag wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 01:06:
dj LiTh wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 00:38:
Oh man! What a Colts game! I called that one on beattheinsiders but went 8-6 overall. Its a scary thing to be rooting against Peyton with 2m to go even with the lead.

I picked the Broncos, but this one felt like it had Upset written all over it. I expected it to be a case of just being out-played--the Broncos were looking kinda tired.

Colts didn't win this one, though. The Broncos players were either acting like middle schoolers, or the refs just really had it in for them. SO MANY penalties. And the pass interference calls were silly when the Colts were draping themselves all over the Broncos for the whole game.

...also there was what's-his-name dropping the ball every time he touched it...

There were some questionable calls, but thats true for every nfl football game. As for Colts not winning, i'm going to have to respectfully disagree. Anyways, i'm just glad it was a good game.

You're right, that was too strong. Luck had a great game, and they crushed the Broncos running game except for like one play. I just couldn't believe how many opportunities they threw away on dumb-dumb-dumb-ultra-dumb penalties.

I actually think they should of tried to run the ball more. Teams that try to keep running vs us normally do really well (San Diego last week). It imbalances time of possession and really tires out our defense. Although with a QB like Peyton its hard to go away from your strength. Also we got ahead by halftime which i think is normally what Denver does to every other team, and turns just about every team that plays against denver into a pass first team (which i think is also why denver's rating is so poor when it comes to pass defense). So it kind of had the opposite effect, which i'm not sure was all that attractive in getting into a shootout with Peyton. Had the game gone on longer i dont think we could of kept up with denver. All in all, i'm pretty happy with where the colts are right now having beatin the 9ers, seahawks, and now broncos as thats a big morale booster to draw upon in the playoffs (which is set for us seeing how garbage houston is in our division this year).

28. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2013, 01:32 dj LiTh

mag wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 01:06:
dj LiTh wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 00:38:
Oh man! What a Colts game! I called that one on beattheinsiders but went 8-6 overall. Its a scary thing to be rooting against Peyton with 2m to go even with the lead.

I picked the Broncos, but this one felt like it had Upset written all over it. I expected it to be a case of just being out-played--the Broncos were looking kinda tired.

Colts didn't win this one, though. The Broncos players were either acting like middle schoolers, or the refs just really had it in for them. SO MANY penalties. And the pass interference calls were silly when the Colts were draping themselves all over the Broncos for the whole game.

...also there was what's-his-name dropping the ball every time he touched it...

There were some questionable calls, but thats true for every nfl football game. As for Colts not winning, i'm going to have to respectfully disagree. Anyways, i'm just glad it was a good game.

47. Re: Dark Matter Ending Criticized, Explained Oct 21, 2013, 00:41 dj LiTh

Mad Max RW wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 23:52:
Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 23:48:
Fletch wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 23:24:
The only thing that can remedy his obsession with the black guy in the White House involves a windowless black van, men in white coats, and about 6 months of deprogramming. It's just easier to ignore him.

What a sad existence.
Funny how with the left it always comes down to race. If *insert race* *people oppose idea* automatically *you're racist.*

Odd how many on the right believe that success and failure are based on the person...but that's obviously racist too.

It makes you wonder who the real racists are, doesn't it?

Is this where you link your favorite website with the alternative history of ww2 that paints Adolf Hitler as a good misunderstood guy as you did in the past?

26. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2013, 00:38 dj LiTh

25. Re: Dark Matter Ending Criticized, Explained Oct 20, 2013, 19:52 dj LiTh

I dont think people should get their money back, however i do think steam should slow down this greenlighting everything under the sun thing they've been doing lately.

Also people might be out in the short term some cash, but this company and devs are out in the long term from the irreparable damage they've done to their reputation.

News Comments > Total War: ROME II Patch Adds Faction; Steam Workshop
4. Re: Total War: ROME II Patch Adds Faction; Steam Workshop Oct 18, 2013, 21:11 dj LiTh

Quboid wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 21:03:
By my informal count, that's a buttload of changes.

How playable is this? If it was released in it's present, Patch 5 state, what would the reaction be?

In my mindseye it would be user rating 70/100 on meta, but i'm just guessing. I'm assuming that most of the complaints was on performance complaints, and if you read the posts that seems to be the case. Honestly though once they tone down the patch schedule, thats when i'm gonna guess thats when mods really take over and the game shines (hello Rome2 Total Realism).

News Comments > NVIDIA G-SYNC Display Tech
22. Re: NVIDIA G-SYNC Display Tech Oct 18, 2013, 20:59 dj LiTh

Kitkoan wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 20:19:
dj LiTh wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 18:12:
Kitkoan wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 17:10:
They forgot to mention the usual problem with things like this.

Requires: Windows 7/8

Not compatible with Linux because we don't care, that's all.

Except thats not a problem for 99% of PC gamers.

Guessing you missed that while Steam OS announcement, huh?

And how many still use WinXP.

Or i never left reality

20. Re: NVIDIA G-SYNC Display Tech Oct 18, 2013, 20:18 dj LiTh

Problem with CRT monitors is that they are phosphorus based hense the burn in (think screen savers). So they are more then probably anything else mentioned by the same phrase, a dying breed.  

News Comments > Total War: ROME II Patch Adds Faction; Steam Workshop
2. Re: Total War: ROME II Patch Adds Faction; Steam Workshop Oct 18, 2013, 20:08 dj LiTh

SpectralMeat wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 19:55:
This was a 600Mb patch!

I stopped my game about after patch 1. Not gonna lie...a little frustrated. I would of been completely happy and satisfied if it was shogun2 with european graphics. Now that all these patches have came out i'm gonna have to start a new sparta game from the start.

15. Re: NVIDIA G-SYNC Display Tech Oct 18, 2013, 18:12 dj LiTh

Kitkoan wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 17:10:
They forgot to mention the usual problem with things like this.

Requires: Windows 7/8

Not compatible with Linux because we don't care, that's all.

Except thats not a problem for 99% of PC gamers.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 18, 2013, 18:09 dj LiTh

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 14:07:
dj LiTh wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 03:20:
@NBA2k14 ...so how come the pc version looks like the craptacular 360/ps3 version?

Because 2k never puts any effort into their PC ports of sports titles. Hell they never put much effort into most of their sports titles the last few years to begin with except for NBA2k, which I think explains why 2k no longer really has a "sports lineup" it's more like we do basketball because Live was either so terrible or didn't get released at all for a couple years there.

Just like everything else you say, pretty meaningless without any substance.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
7. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 18, 2013, 15:16 dj LiTh

Redmask wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 07:25:
I have an Nvidia card but PhysX is supported meaningfully in so few games that I don't really care if my next one is AMD or Nvidia. Nvidia had a ton of driver problems this year so they don't seem any better in that category.

A few problems this year vs problems every month and late game updates. No contest.

4. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 18, 2013, 05:32 dj LiTh

InBlack wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 05:17:
dj LiTh wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 03:21:
DangerDog wrote on Oct 17, 2013, 22:27:
AMD sure has milked the release of their new graphics card to the hilt, people may show up with pitchforks at their HQ if they price it at $700

To me its pretty much a disappointment. They dont raise the bar at all, just get even with it.

There is one redeeming thing about this release, the price of the 7xxx series has gone down drastically, so anyone who held off on buying a gfx card (damn it, damn it bought a 760GTX less than a month ago) can get one now dirt cheap. Best performance/price ration ever.

I'd still rather have a 760 then anything from the 7xxx series just for physx and drivers.

2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 18, 2013, 03:21 dj LiTh

DangerDog wrote on Oct 17, 2013, 22:27:
AMD sure has milked the release of their new graphics card to the hilt, people may show up with pitchforks at their HQ if they price it at $700

To me its pretty much a disappointment. They dont raise the bar at all, just get even with it.

1606 Comments. 81 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo