Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for LiTh

Real Name LiTh   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname dj LiTh
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Been a gamer since 8bit NES days, graduated to PC gaming in the early 90's and never looked back. I'm also a drum & bass dj
Homepage http://soundcloud.com/djlith
Signed On Feb 26, 2008, 09:31
Total Comments 1481 (Pro)
User ID 46370

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > 64-bit Cross-Platform Nitrous Engine Announced
4. Re: 64-bit Cross-Platform Nitrous Engine Announced Oct 24, 2013, 10:33 dj LiTh

Well, since all 3 are x86, i really fail to see how this is a big deal.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Path of Exile Launches
28. Re: Path of Exile Launches Oct 24, 2013, 10:32 dj LiTh

Dev wrote on Oct 24, 2013, 09:21:
PHJF wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 19:41:
Routinely blue screened my system via my x-fi sound card. Wasn't alone.
Greeeeat.
I have one too, looks like I should wait to play.

You guys try this version? 1.00?

News Comments > Path of Exile Launches
18. Re: Path of Exile Launches Oct 24, 2013, 02:31 dj LiTh

PoE is a really great game and i cant recommend it enough. Whats more then that Grinding Gear Games (GGG) actually listens to the community. They are a great dev that really are a dying breed nowadays. They deserve all the success they get and then some! I've already bought quite a few extra stash tabs over the course of the beta.

It really is the closest thing you can get to diablo2 wise. In many aspects it actually surpasses it and really raises the bar in the stagnant arpg genre.

News Comments > Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham Next Month
5. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 23, 2013, 09:42 dj LiTh

eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 05:01:
Rigs wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 04:06:
Well, they're both strategy games, if you want to get technical, but yeah...I can see Paradox milking this surprise cash cow for every little bit they can. Not that I'm complaining...

=-Rigs-=

I guess I am the only one who couldn't get into Crusader Kings 2 at all? Ever since I played HOI quite extensively these games bore me (all of them made with that particular game engine) something about how it handles the world map, armies, battles ... it all rubs me the wrong way.

I don't dislike the games, I just find them completely uninteresting. But I guess my problem is that I REALLY don't care about European history anymore. You could say I am over-saturated of it. (Which is why I am super glad the next AC is not going anywhere near the European theater)

Honestly i couldnt get into it either. CK2 seemed like a marriage simulator to me, which turned very boring very quickly. I much prefer Europe Universialis 4 over CK2

News Comments > Titanfall Announcement Today
18. Re: Titanfall Announcement Today Oct 23, 2013, 09:41 dj LiTh

nin wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 09:04:
dj LiTh wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 04:56:
Creston wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 16:17:
jdreyer wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 14:45:
I'm currently torrenting TITANFALL-PC-FULL-GAME-with-crack. U jelly?

Pfffft! I'm torrenting the next Deus Ex PC game, homie!

Heh, i'm currently torrenting PC version of GTA V.....oh wait....!

I have a friend that tends to torrent, and I thought about sending him the articles about GTA 5 being a false torrent. Then I thought "na...if he's going to torrent, let him figure that out". 5 is easily worth the asking price, so I don't have pity for anyone that gets a virus trying to get it for free.

I wouldnt either hehe. As for me i'll be waiting till it hits steam

News Comments > Titanfall Announcement Today
15. Re: Titanfall Announcement Today Oct 23, 2013, 04:56 dj LiTh

Creston wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 16:17:
jdreyer wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 14:45:
I'm currently torrenting TITANFALL-PC-FULL-GAME-with-crack. U jelly?

Pfffft! I'm torrenting the next Deus Ex PC game, homie!

Heh, i'm currently torrenting PC version of GTA V.....oh wait....!

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
10. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 22, 2013, 23:35 dj LiTh

Verno wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 10:01:
Dell Ad Says Windows 8.1 Apps Will Run On Xbox One.

I highly doubt it will run all apps, probably a small subset like RT.

I dont have any experience with win RT but i was under the impression that all metro style apps can be run by both ecosystems. Beyond that, xbone is x86 not ARM so i'd wager it can run any apps an x86 win8.1 pc can run

News Comments > Total War: ROME II DLC Free for a Week
3. Re: Total War: ROME II DLC Free for a Week Oct 22, 2013, 23:21 dj LiTh

Pretty cool, and honestly justified considering the amount of work the game needed at launch.  

News Comments > TotalBiscuit's Day One Garry's Incident Review Returns
38. Re: TotalBiscuit's Day One Garry's Incident Review Returns Oct 22, 2013, 14:19 dj LiTh

nin wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 09:03:
ASeven wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 08:57:
And the hole gets dug a little deeper now.

http://imgur.com/a/ddd1Z

Think TB had hinted at that as well. It's like WarZ all over again. These shitty devs need to piss off.

Wow, thats pretty damning stuff. You have to wonder what their thinking right now, as its just 1 clusterfuck after another they're creating for themselves.

News Comments > Path of Exile Launch This Week
28. Re: Path of Exile Launch This Week Oct 22, 2013, 14:13 dj LiTh

Verno wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 08:46:
Angrius Maximis wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 08:42:
This game sucks. There are about 50 fanboys that support it like mad dogs because they couldnt figure Diablo 3 out but thats about it

As if Diablo 3 was a deep concept that needs rumination Rolleyes

This game is alright, I don't know. There are times I'm really into it and times that I loathe it. They still haven't fixed the games numerous desync problems which makes playing hardcore pointless. Act 1 is still a boring slog that is a really poor intro to the game. The animations still need work. They still have not improved the display of the passive tree which is really dumb.

On the flipside its nice to make complex and unique builds due to the well executed interaction between skill gems, items and passive tree.

Not sure how long ago you played Verno but its pretty smooth lately performance wise (atleast for me). I play hardcore leagues exlusively and i can remember desync'ing once a few months ago for a split second and then hundreds of hours of gameplay since very smooth and stable gameplay. Recently they trimmed down the textures and gamesize as well. Although with the new content maybe that'll go back up.

News Comments > GOG.Com offers Dark Matter Refunds
11. Re: GOG.Com offers Dark Matter Refunds Oct 22, 2013, 14:06 dj LiTh

That is pretty cool of them, will try to patronize them more in the future because of stories like this.  

20. Re: Path of Exile Launch This Week Oct 22, 2013, 08:14 dj LiTh

1.00 Change log is out  

News Comments > X Rebirth Trailer & LE Details
24. Re: X Rebirth Trailer & LE Details Oct 22, 2013, 06:58 dj LiTh

InBlack wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 04:00:
dj LiTh wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 03:02:
The Half Elf wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 01:46:
When did they add the Battlestar Galactica?

Lol, i totally didnt notice that! Good catch!

Such a shame that you cant command a capital ship directly. It kinda sucks that you give orders from some medium freighter/fighter hybrid to capital ships. Shouldnt it be the other way around?

All ahead full! FUCK YEAH! Man, I hope they mod some of that into the game at some point...

I read that you can go aboard and kind of sit in the captains chair, and tell people what to do, comms/nav etc. So thats kind of even more realistic type of command. Although i do agree that it sucks only being able to pilot one ship, although i'm almost certain that the metric shitton of mods that will come out will fix all that.

22. Re: X Rebirth Trailer & LE Details Oct 22, 2013, 03:02 dj LiTh

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 01:46:
When did they add the Battlestar Galactica?

Lol, i totally didnt notice that! Good catch!

17. Re: Path of Exile Launch This Week Oct 22, 2013, 02:55 dj LiTh

First time i tried this game i didnt like it at all, but then again i think i only gave it about an hour. I picked it up again a few months later and i'm really really glad i did. This game is really amazing. Its currency system is well thought out and works as intended (the earlier poster is just all kinds of wrong talking about fusings and chromatic orbs etc). This game is as close to diablo2 as we'll ever get. So if you were a d2 junky as i'm sure many of you were, then i really recommend spending a few hours in this one and learn some of its systems as it really reinvents so many aspects of the genre.

As for the release patch, its going to be huge. Completion of 3rd Act (with 5 planned), New class, lots new skills, new passive nodes & rebalancing, PvP, PvP Capture the flag! Lots of new races as well. Thats what this game is really about, is creating a new charactor and a new build and trying it out in one of the races. That really captures what d2 was all about.

Also if your not playing in one of the hardcore leagues, your doing it wrong!

20. Re: TotalBiscuit's Day One Garry's Incident Review Returns Oct 21, 2013, 19:24 dj LiTh

The really weird thing about trying to censor the review from TB is that most of the other reviews are also pretty scathing. Maybe they just thought they'd get rid of the most viewed one. That seemed to backfire nicely.  

14. Re: X Rebirth Trailer & LE Details Oct 21, 2013, 18:23 dj LiTh

Not gonna lie, i threw my hands up ala rocky. Already have this on preorder from GMG. Between this and Xcom Enemy Within, november is going to be pretty awesome (and probably most of december).  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
32. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2013, 18:18 dj LiTh

Fingers and my pets paws crossed for Hudson!  

News Comments > NVIDIA "R331 Game Ready" Driver
14. Re: NVIDIA Oct 21, 2013, 18:14 dj LiTh

327.23 Was working good for me /w my 460's SLI'd, before that they were a little sketchy but those seemed to clear things up for me. I'll be a guinea pig and give the new ones a try.  

3. Re: TotalBiscuit's Day One Garry's Incident Review Returns Oct 21, 2013, 17:50 dj LiTh

MajorD wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 17:47:
Yes, and you love us, the check is in the mail, and you won't.....

Monetizing wasn’t mentioned in our communications and it was an error on our part to not have clarified the issue.

Interesting, as from what I understand from TB vid from earlier, other less popular channels that had the LPs and monetization weren't taken down.

Still smells...

This! Lots of other reviews with atleast 100,000 views that were all monetized (seriously what video on youtube isnt anymore?) that were not takin down! These guys are scum.

1481 Comments. 75 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo