Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for LiTh

Real Name LiTh   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname dj LiTh
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Feb 26, 2008, 09:31
Total Comments 1669 (Pro)
User ID 46370

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations Announced
2. Re: Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations Announced Jan 28, 2014, 00:04 dj LiTh

Its pretty awesome, best in the series with out a doubt.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Kingdom Come: Deliverance Funded
23. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Funded Jan 24, 2014, 16:39 dj LiTh

Holy shit, wow! A competitor to Mount and Blade finally? Looks amazing, hopefully the movement freedom is there to back it up. I think i'm going to hold off seeing how it already met its goal and take a wait and see attitude. That said i will be following this closely.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
10. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 22, 2014, 17:53 dj LiTh

Thats it, i'm going to copyright the word "The" anytime anyone uses it, they'll be paying me (mostly my demonspawn lawyer)  

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Jan 22, 2014, 12:03 dj LiTh

Awesome, cant wait! I've still yet to play GTA5 as my last console was a sega genesis...  

News Comments > Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Beta Opens
17. Re: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Beta Opens Jan 22, 2014, 03:49 dj LiTh

InBlack wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 03:42:
So its not F2P? They shouldnt advertise it as such then. Do they have booster packs where you pay and dont know what youre getting too??? Have fun, with that. Im gonna go stand in the corner there with P.T. Barnum.

Its F2P, anything you can purchase you can also earn in game by playing for free.

News Comments > Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Beta Opens
8. Re: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Beta Opens Jan 21, 2014, 22:09 dj LiTh

I've enjoyed this as well. Also they are making a iOS version, sadly they dont plan a android version initially (too much fragmentation apparently). Which kinda saddens me cause as others have said this would be the perfect tablet game, no way i'd pickup an ipad for it though.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2014, 22:03 dj LiTh

That nfc championship game was horribly called. Refs gave the seahawks the victory, which they wouldnt of won without their help. BTW i'm a colts fan, so pretty impartial on this game. Dont matter anyways, Peyton is gonna drop 70 points on that seahawk defense  

30. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 14, 2014, 23:26 dj LiTh

Instead of stalling whole packs of codecs, i recommend just downloading the one you need for the program you use. codec for vlc here's the source  

News Comments > Age of Conan Character Transfers
3. Re: Age of Conan Character Transfers Jan 14, 2014, 18:42 dj LiTh

Atleast they keep the servers up, i'd say thats a vote of confidence if they ever come out with something new and interesting  

25. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 14, 2014, 00:06 dj LiTh

I'm at an interesting point in the GoT series, i first watched all the episodes and seasons until now and got hooked. On the hiatus waiting for season 4 i started reading the books. So far so good, except my delema, i'm now at exactly the point where season 3 ends and s4 begins and i'm not sure if i want to continue with the books then watch the show or watch the show then follow along with the books. I'm thinking the latter...  

News Comments > SimCity Offline Mode Coming
36. Re: SimCity Offline Mode Coming Jan 13, 2014, 14:19 dj LiTh

Mad Max RW wrote on Jan 13, 2014, 11:10:
2013 was the year of ruined franchises and some of the biggest disappointments I can recall in almost 2 decades. Aliens, Total War, Sim City, Lucas Arts finally dying, it was all a mess. Watching EA still trying to squeeze blood out of this thing is an embarrassment.

Add the X series to that sad sad list as well...

33. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 13, 2014, 14:15 dj LiTh

Blue wrote on Jan 13, 2014, 08:33:
dj LiTh wrote on Jan 12, 2014, 18:58:
Errhm...i'm a colts fan to! Haha

Anyways was a great season, and an improvement from last year. We had more injuries all year then any team, so i'm really looking forward to next year. For now i'll be rooting for everybody but new england.

According to this, the Giants lost the most starts to injury this year.

You are right sir, 91 vs 83 (turns out colts were 2nd most decimated), damn that explains the bad year the giants had. I expect both to be healthy and reloaded for next year!

31. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 12, 2014, 18:58 dj LiTh

Prez wrote on Jan 12, 2014, 13:18:
I was thrilled to see the Colts get clobbered. I think they are a good team but my ex-boss whom I hate more than almost any human being on the planet is a huge Colts fan. I'm not above pettiness when it's so satisfying!

Errhm...i'm a colts fan to! Haha

Anyways was a great season, and an improvement from last year. We had more injuries all year then any team, so i'm really looking forward to next year. For now i'll be rooting for everybody but new england.

News Comments > The Repopulation Kickstarter Progress
7. Re: The Repopulation Kickstarter Progress Jan 11, 2014, 20:52 dj LiTh

Cutter wrote on Jan 11, 2014, 17:37:
The fact they need and are doing a second KS means you should avoid it like the plague.

I'm inclined to agree, Kickstarter should have rules about having a kickstarter following an already successful one for the same project

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 11, 2014, 14:52 dj LiTh

Happy birthday Ant!  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - CONSORTIUM
7. Re: Ships Ahoy - CONSORTIUM Jan 8, 2014, 22:53 dj LiTh

Does look cool indeed...  

News Comments > More Elder Scrolls Online Beta Invites
25. Re: More Elder Scrolls Online Beta Invites Jan 8, 2014, 01:22 dj LiTh

Maybe i played a completely different game a month or so ago, because the ESO i played was broken, buggy, unoriginal, and lacking any essence of fun or appeal. To each their own i guess.  

News Comments > DayZ Beta No Sooner Than End of 2014
19. Re: DayZ Beta No Sooner Than End of 2014 Jan 7, 2014, 06:45 dj LiTh

nin wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 05:57:
dj LiTh wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 05:53:
Prison Architect is the only alpha game i've ever played that i feel like i've already got my money's worth. Every month i'm so eager to see what was added to an already awesome game.

Something like it and Kerbal, where you're encouraged to try new things and see what implodes, I can easily see getting your money out of. Half the fun seems to be watching something go horribly awry.

So true! For something like a FPS or RPG i wouldnt ever want to play the game until it was as complete as possible

News Comments > DayZ Beta No Sooner Than End of 2014
17. Re: DayZ Beta No Sooner Than End of 2014 Jan 7, 2014, 05:53 dj LiTh

Prison Architect is the only alpha game i've ever played that i feel like i've already got my money's worth. Every month i'm so eager to see what was added to an already awesome game.  

News Comments > Steam Machines Announcement
38. Re: Steam Machines Announcement Jan 7, 2014, 05:41 dj LiTh

SpectralMeat wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 05:37:
El Pit wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 03:27:
This is just my opinion, but plugging a controller into my pc turns my pc into a console. That's what I personally despise: the controller/gamepad. And now even Steam is luring pc gamers into controller usage. No. Keyboard and mouse or bust. Again: this is just my opinion.
The idea is to use these Steam Machines in your living room like they were consoles and access your Steam games, while sitting on the sofa playing on your big screen TV.
Not to replace your gaming PC that has all your peripherals connected.
I don't think you can play every PC game with a controller anyways, and I don't believe the intent with these machines is to phase out the traditional PCs and control methods and replace them with a console like controller.
It is more like having access to your games on as many screens in your home as possible.

I personally think this is awesome. I'd love to sit back on the couch with my kids and play my PC games vs cuddle up in front of my monitor in the office, but that's just me.

The problem is that you can do that already. Build a pc/htpc, get a wireless mouse and keyboard, wireless controller, and still have a fully functional computer. Why use steamOS when its just going to take away options rather then add?

1669 Comments. 84 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo