Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for LiTh

Real Name LiTh   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname dj LiTh
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Been a gamer since 8bit NES days, graduated to PC gaming in the early 90's and never looked back. I'm also a drum & bass dj
Homepage http://soundcloud.com/djlith
Signed On Feb 26, 2008, 09:31
Total Comments 1606 (Pro)
User ID 46370

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar Released
5. Re: Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar Released May 18, 2014, 02:02 dj LiTh

shinchan0s wrote on May 17, 2014, 16:39:
Cutter wrote on May 16, 2014, 21:41:
Just finished re-watching the Rome series. Two bad it was only two seasons. Verenus and Pullo were great.

I still don't understand how that series got cancelled and, like 2 years later Game of Thrones is a hit. They're practically the same show!

Or 5 years... with one being pure fantasy and the other historical with a few exceptions, but ya... sure...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions May 17, 2014, 12:20 dj LiTh

Axis wrote on May 16, 2014, 18:58:
Imagine what it would have done if Invasion didn't suck. They lost a huge portion of their player base in this 4 month league.

We'll be back in the next leagues though if they learned their lessons...

I would agree, but since the patches that toned down the wild one shots in invasion, its been a blast once again to play. This 2week race is even better because its like invasion + ambush and all chars get dumped into invasion afterwords. Which is great because you can get quite a bit of loot from them strongboxes which arent in invasion.

You should give it another try.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - War, the Game
5. Re: Ships Ahoy - War, the Game May 15, 2014, 22:23 dj LiTh

Make love not War(craft)  

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Announced
27. Re: Far Cry 4 Announced May 15, 2014, 22:10 dj LiTh

Ubisoft Kiev? What could go wrong!  

News Comments > Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Free Weekend
3. Re: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Free Weekend May 15, 2014, 22:08 dj LiTh

I want Mount & Blade 2 dagnabit  

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption Windows Listing Spotted
12. Re: Red Dead Redemption Windows Listing Spotted May 12, 2014, 21:07 dj LiTh

Not happening, just like GTA5 isnt happening for PC (my personal guess).  

3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions May 12, 2014, 12:34 dj LiTh

Graham wrote on May 11, 2014, 22:32:
dj LiTh wrote on May 11, 2014, 14:56:
Having fun making a new Molten Strike build for this league and already level 33. I also like the addition of the strong boxes /w the hardcore aspect. Really puts risk on opening those suckers up (good thing for smoke mine!)

I played POE in the beta and haven't really since - this gave me the urge to give it a go with a friend... it's been a blast - I like that you can identify the strong boxes before you open them... and you can upgrade them with orbs too!

Neat idea, and definitely something that keeps the game fresh.

Absolutely, its also interesting what you say as i gave up on the game in early closed beta and really wasnt impressed. Few months later i tried again, and for longer and was blown away. Its the only ARPG to really grab me like D2 did.

1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions May 11, 2014, 14:56 dj LiTh

Having fun making a new Molten Strike build for this league and already level 33. I also like the addition of the strong boxes /w the hardcore aspect. Really puts risk on opening those suckers up (good thing for smoke mine!)  

News Comments > Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar Rises Next Week
1. Re: Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar Rises Next Week May 9, 2014, 23:40 dj LiTh

This game really has me interested. Something to put Totalwar series on tilt i'm hoping, as they've become beyond complacent to the point of destroying their titles.  

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order German Censorship Plans
21. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order German Censorship Plans May 8, 2014, 15:57 dj LiTh

Fantaz wrote on May 8, 2014, 03:50:
dj LiTh wrote on May 7, 2014, 08:42:
Your probably right about the immersion factor. Just about every German (and foreigner) I know here speaks english so i'm sure that isnt helping. Plus knowing the fact that in 3 years i'll be moving from Germany to another country once again doesnt help with my motivation at all either. I know that English comes from German, and i do see a lot of similarities, half the time i can get pretty close to what people are saying. I must have the worst pronounciation in the world though, as anytime i'm at a market or bakery or whatever out in the city i'll try out what little German i do know, and without fail and without hearing a word of english from me, the people almost always switch to english to answer me.

Thats interesting about learning Japanese, when i was in Hungary for a few years i was told that Hungarian has similarities to Japanese and Finnish, which is a weird combination to say the least. I think maybe they were reffering to the inflection part of Hungarian, which always totally screwed me over.

Well I suppose i'll redouble my efforts, though i must say the retention of Rosetta Stone is severely lacking

you should hear Koreans speaking Hungarian... their accent is very good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08l7sCPMxqs&t=27s

That was brutal!

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
9. Re: Ships Ahoy - Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure May 8, 2014, 11:01 dj LiTh

Totally awesome.  

News Comments > Towns Dev Leaving; Towns 2 Possible
4. Re: Towns Dev Leaving; Towns 2 Possible May 7, 2014, 10:14 dj LiTh

Valve should offer a full refund and sue this guy to get their money back. I got this on one of the sales, and ya, hardly any updates and meaningless ones at that.  

News Comments > WildStar Open Beta This Week
18. Re: WildStar Open Beta This Week May 7, 2014, 08:49 dj LiTh

Hehe, hardcore MMO.... ya.... the only "hardcore" MMO i ever played that lived up to that moniker is Shadowbane. God i loved that game. It had its faults, but the economy and open world PVP was something to marvel at. Defending and attacking guild built cities with hundreds of guilds to each side to form alliances. Those memories wont be toppled soon.  

17. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order German Censorship Plans May 7, 2014, 08:42 dj LiTh

Your probably right about the immersion factor. Just about every German (and foreigner) I know here speaks english so i'm sure that isnt helping. Plus knowing the fact that in 3 years i'll be moving from Germany to another country once again doesnt help with my motivation at all either. I know that English comes from German, and i do see a lot of similarities, half the time i can get pretty close to what people are saying. I must have the worst pronounciation in the world though, as anytime i'm at a market or bakery or whatever out in the city i'll try out what little German i do know, and without fail and without hearing a word of english from me, the people almost always switch to english to answer me.

Thats interesting about learning Japanese, when i was in Hungary for a few years i was told that Hungarian has similarities to Japanese and Finnish, which is a weird combination to say the least. I think maybe they were reffering to the inflection part of Hungarian, which always totally screwed me over.

Well I suppose i'll redouble my efforts, though i must say the retention of Rosetta Stone is severely lacking

5. Re: Gatherings & Competitions May 6, 2014, 21:09 dj LiTh

InBlack wrote on May 6, 2014, 09:15:
I got a confession to make. Im playing too much D3:ROS to give much attention to POE. I was a huge D3 vanilla hater, but ROS has sucked me in. Still hate a lot of things about it, but its fucking addictive crack shit....

For me, i think ROS goes a long way to helping making D3 fun, but its such a shallow experience to me, its pointless. Dont know how else to put it. In D3 i feel like i play to get loot to......play more to get more loot....which is pretty circular. In POE it feels like i'm playing to face challenges and the loot is a means to do that. Also D3's skill system is such a travesty, not a 100th as deep as D2 was, even without 10 years of patches.

But i think to each their own, whatever floats your boat.

News Comments > Space Engineers Sells 500K
4. Re: Space Engineers Sells 500K May 6, 2014, 21:04 dj LiTh

Also interested, but waiting.  

15. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order German Censorship Plans May 6, 2014, 17:01 dj LiTh

Mr. Tact wrote on May 6, 2014, 13:33:
dj LiTh wrote on May 6, 2014, 08:47:
Which is good for my dumbass as i dont think i'll be learning german anytime soon.
I tried German in HS and college -- but couldn't get it into my brain. I am just not wired for multiple languages.

For myself i feel its too late. I've tried multiple languages dozens of classes/teachers/programs and it seems like i get to a certain progress point and then its like hitting a brick wall. Luckily my wife is smarter then I and speaks 5 languages fluently. I think it also has to do with how late i started (in my late 20's) and my wife she was practically bilingual since she could speak. In a few years when we decide to have children learning a 2nd and 3rd language at a young age (euro's do this right!) will be emphasized.

1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions May 6, 2014, 08:56 dj LiTh

I'm in.  

12. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order German Censorship Plans May 6, 2014, 08:47 dj LiTh

As an american living in germany, i have a lot of german gamer friends, not one of them would prefer to play a game in german rather then english. Most educated germans here are fluent (and i mean fluent) in english. Which is good for my dumbass as i dont think i'll be learning german anytime soon. So they'll just buy or download the english non censored version.

As everything else, ya damned if you do, damned if you dont.

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
1. Re: Sunday Consolidation May 4, 2014, 14:00 dj LiTh

I really wish there was a good pc american football game.  

1606 Comments. 81 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo