Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for LiTh

Real Name LiTh   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname dj LiTh
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Feb 26, 2008, 09:31
Total Comments 1671 (Pro)
User ID 46370

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Path of Exile PvP Update Next Month
4. Re: Path of Exile PvP Update Next Month Nov 28, 2014, 11:28 dj LiTh

JohnBirshire wrote on Nov 28, 2014, 10:50:
Hours played > Skill

The only people excited about this are people with 100 hours of freetime every week.

I have about a tenth that and i'm still excited. Nice troll tho

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Path of Exile PvP Update Next Month
1. Re: Path of Exile PvP Update Next Month Nov 27, 2014, 14:36 dj LiTh

Looks like a great update, cant wait to try out the PvP tourney's. Next major update should be Act4 (finally!)  

News Comments > Game of Thrones Trailer; Voice Acting News
1. Re: Game of Thrones Trailer; Voice Acting News Nov 20, 2014, 20:12 dj LiTh

OMG, yes please  

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Refund Policy
72. Re: Elite: Dangerous Refund Policy Nov 20, 2014, 14:49 dj LiTh

All this news certainly gives Limit Theory a unique target audience.  

News Comments > Total War: ROME II - Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack Pre-purchases
6. Re: Total War: ROME II - Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack Pre-purchases Nov 15, 2014, 09:14 dj LiTh

InBlack wrote on Nov 14, 2014, 16:30:
Holy shit. That trailer is indeed impressive. Makes me wish CA did a game set in Tolkien's middle earth. Maybe place it in the second age though, with Melkor (Morgoth?) as the villain and Sauron as a strapping young Maia on the rise

You should try this then (although not the 2nd age): The Third Age mod for M:TW2 (its amazing)

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 12, 2014, 17:15 dj LiTh

peteham wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 10:40:
Still playing XCOM Long War. It's not perfect, but it's good enough that I must have over 400 hours played by now, and haven't tired of it yet. Though the "Long" in the title ain't no lie. A single campaign takes so long that I've never actually finished one, and don't personally know anyone who has either. Second, it can be annoyingly hardcore at times. Sectoids critting on that 1% shot from across the map instantly killing your sniper? Shakefist A problem I overcome by savescumming whenever I feel like it. An infallible weapon, so long as I never run into alien Tom Cruise.

Thanks for the tip about the Long War mod, i havent heard about it until now. Looks great, I'll be checking it out!

News Comments > Making History: The Great War Scenario & Demo
2. Re: Making History: The Great War Scenario & Demo Nov 9, 2014, 15:08 dj LiTh

I'd recommend Dan Carlin's podcast, he's still finishing it up but so far its amazing. Also i found this the other day The Great War week by week , Its the Great War covered week by week as it happend 100 years ago. It will continue until 2018.  

News Comments > Total War: ATTILA Trailer
2. Re: Total War: ATTILA Trailer Nov 8, 2014, 15:02 dj LiTh

Hah! Nice try CA, not falling for it ever again.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2014, 16:10 dj LiTh

Who knew that the force was narcoleptic  

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Demo
8. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Demo Oct 25, 2014, 00:11 dj LiTh

More i play the game (non demo) more i like it. I think its just switching my Civ5 perspective to the subtle changes. That said those subtle changes once you get use to them are pretty good. Enjoying it, and i know it'll only get better. One of the major reasons why i bought it is that i know that the expansions, patches, and mods to come will only add to it. Firaxis knows their TBS  

News Comments > Golden Joystick Winners
3. Re: Golden Joystick Winners Oct 24, 2014, 21:06 dj LiTh

Wow, thats a pretty bad list (talking about the winners...)  

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Released
7. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Released Oct 24, 2014, 10:59 dj LiTh

I actually thought it was already released, got it last night from gmg for 31 (37 - 6credit), a pretty good deal. Imagine my surprise when it was still in preload phase, luckily i only had to wait an hour for that to happen lol. So far pretty good, still getting use to satellites but so far so good. I like the new non linear tech tree, seems like its not nearly as easy to outtech someone, as whatever you focus on, they can just focus on something else.

I wouldnt recommend it for 49$ but i would recommend it if you really love civ5 and can get it for a decent discount.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 24, 2014, 09:06 dj LiTh

Weird, no problem here with my ancient (not that ancient) SLI'd 460gtx, impatiently waiting for the 8gb versions of the 970's to come out next month. Enjoying Civ:BE, although i dont recommend it at full price.  

News Comments > Space Rogue Announced
11. Re: Space Rogue Announced Oct 8, 2014, 10:06 dj LiTh

Undocumented Alien wrote on Oct 8, 2014, 08:16:
Looks interesting, I've been waiting for a space exploration game like 'Starflight' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starflight) with modernized graphics, this might fit the bill.

I loved me some Starflight and Starflight2

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
6. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 6, 2014, 16:33 dj LiTh

If i was makin that kind of money and could afford multiple pairs, i'd be sporting nothing but these audeze cans  

News Comments > ArcheAge Hits 2M Players
40. Re: ArcheAge Hits 2M Players Oct 5, 2014, 19:15 dj LiTh

Regarding the UO house looting, there were lots of patches that tried to stop it. But for everyone they fixed there were lots more to exploit. From 2man teams rezing someone inside a house, or under the stairs and then 'walking' in, to gathering tons of barrels and stacking them so high that you were above a keep/castle tower and could just fall off into it. Those were just some of the more memorable ones.

At one point i had looted so many houses and keeps on the Pacific server that the only way to keep it safe was this super tiny island i found in the middle of the ocean that could only have the smallest house on it. I even encountered a bug that some of the stuff started falling through the wooden floor because it was somehow too heavy to hold it. Good times indeed.

As for this, i'll keep an eye on it watch from the sidelines for now.

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
3. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Oct 5, 2014, 17:01 dj LiTh

TheEmissary wrote on Oct 5, 2014, 15:01:
On the GTX980 OpenCL news. This benchmark more or less is saying that the GTX960 and GTX970 are probably going to be way over priced when the coin miners start buying them up.

Except for the fact that AMD still beats the 980gtx in GPU mining and in general GPU mining is dead because of the rise of ASIC miners.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
29. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 3, 2014, 17:26 dj LiTh

Loopy wrote on Oct 3, 2014, 17:09:
I hear the second Death Star was only running Windows 7, and you saw what happened. That's why we should upgrade.

It's not impossible. I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters.

News Comments > ArcheAge Hits 2M Players
24. Re: ArcheAge Hits 2M Players Oct 3, 2014, 17:11 dj LiTh

Damn, from reading you guys comments this does sound pretty sweet. I often reminisce about the good ol' UO days. Wonder if i can break into peoples houses and clean them out like i could in UO?  

News Comments > The Evil Within Minimum Specs
35. Re: The Evil Within Minimum Specs Oct 3, 2014, 16:39 dj LiTh

The last year or so i've been populating my NAS with my favorite tv shows and movies, at the moment its about 12tb's. That plus streaming, gaming etc (i dont keep games installed, i delete em and download them as i need them). 150mbit/s (15megabytes a second) its pretty easy to get to that.  

1671 Comments. 84 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo