Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Dr Rico

Real Name Dr Rico   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Dr Rico
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 22, 2008, 21:41
Total Comments 6 (Suspect)
User ID 46320

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
98. Re: So sad to hear... Nov 24, 2013, 20:25 Dr Rico

I had my best friend killed by a car a month ago, I can never replace her and her amazing ability to make me smile when I was laid off, when my mom passed away, and when I broke up with a girlfriend. I've never felt such gut-wrenching pain. I know how you feel and I'm praying for you, Mrs. Blue, and Gunnar.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
22. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 3, 2011, 20:44 Dr Rico

The biggest deal for Win8 imo is the client side hypervisor allowing multiple environments (managed/unmanaged) to run on the same hardware. This will help large enterprises move to a consumerized IT environment or stipend model.  

News Comments > DNF Review Dust Up
40. Re: DNF Review Dust Up Jun 15, 2011, 12:36 Dr Rico

I'm about half way through the game and am enjoying it for old fartness sake. I still can't believe I'm playing dnf. It ain't that great, ain't that bad..I don't have strong feelings either way.

I am interested in what the expectations were by those who hate it. How would you have designed DNF from a blue-sky anything goes perspective?

News Comments > RAGE "Shrouded Clan" Trailer
20. Re: RAGE May 5, 2011, 17:48 Dr Rico

I've been an id fan for years and this trailer was such a let down for me. The game looks like a "me too" game - too little too late and way out of character for id. Also looks much too brown and still a bit too dark. I'll still buy it though for the curiosity and in the hopes it will make up for it in fun factor.  

News Comments > Activision's Lawsuit Response
37. Re: Apr 28, 2010, 06:43 Dr Rico

Why should a boss pay you more than you're worth? If you are worth more, find another job that will pay you more. If not, go make yourself more valuable. What am I missing?  

News Comments > Crysis SDK
8. Re: No subject Feb 22, 2008, 16:44 Dr Rico

I love when people misspell "misspell" and/or "grammar"!

This comment was edited on Feb 22, 16:45.

6 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo