Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for J

Real Name J   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname eXFeLoN
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 22, 2008, 16:18
Total Comments 82 (Suspect)
User ID 46317

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

News Comments > MW2 Third-Person Mode Confirmed
7. Re: MW2 Third-Person Mode Confirmed Oct 26, 2009, 23:36 eXFeLoN

Team Infinity-Ward! Fuck Yeah!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Infinity Ward: Devs Should Promote Their Own Games
16. Re: Game Reviews Oct 26, 2009, 15:54 eXFeLoN

I couldn't hear what he was saying because of all the douche.  

News Comments > Pediatricians' Game Concerns
14. Re: Pediatricians' Game Concerns Oct 25, 2009, 19:15 eXFeLoN

Studies like this make me want to beat the living shit out of someone.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PC Specs
2. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PC Specs Oct 22, 2009, 20:22 eXFeLoN

16 gig? and no dedicated server. Bloatware ftw. Probably 1/3 of it's IWNET.NET GAMEPLAY FRENZY ACTION EXTREME!  

News Comments > The Old Republic in January?
5. Re: The Old Republic in January? Oct 16, 2009, 15:09 eXFeLoN

But was the testing in a galaxy far, far away? You'd think we'd have heard a little about it...  

News Comments > Left 4 Dead 2 Demo Details
31. Re: Left 4 Dead 2 Demo Details Oct 15, 2009, 16:11 eXFeLoN

could you 2 get a room please. we're tired of listening to you fuck each other around.  

News Comments > Stargate Worlds Funding Woes Continue
3. Re: Stargate Worlds Funding Woes Continue Oct 14, 2009, 11:57 eXFeLoN

Are these people that stupid? Do they really think this game can be profitable?  

News Comments > New Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas
2. Re: New Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas Oct 9, 2009, 10:11 eXFeLoN

it is.  

News Comments > Ubisoft's Anti-Piracy Plans
10. Re: Ubisoft's Anti-Piracy Plans Jul 28, 2009, 10:31 eXFeLoN

I've never understood why they just don't go the mmo route? Sell a game, it has a code, you have to sign in with that code. Code is no longer valid. Putting a line on the box, internet connection required, seems like it would be a lot cheaper than the whole DRM issue...  

News Comments > Funcom on AoC's Turnaround
9. Re: Funcom on AoC's Turnaround Jul 10, 2009, 12:52 eXFeLoN

All I can say is don't believe his koolaid. I played for 3 months starting on day 1. Concept wise the game is great. The graphics are insanely beautiful. The gameplay is horrible beyond belief. I quit, vowing I'd come back if they fixed the lag & crashes. The pvp was that much fun to me.

I took another sip of their koolaid yesterday. The murder system looks good on paper, but not in game. They haven't fixed anything. You can't even adjust your mouse sensitivity ingame. Controls have to be bound and rebound and files deleted and gods prayed to for them to stick. Lag spikes every 10-20 minutes in a lot of areas. Random funtime crashes every 10-20 minutes. Very BASIC shit is still broken.

I will not return. Ever. Again. To. This. Shithole. Called. Hyboria. I don't care how cool Funcom's employee's names are.

News Comments > Why No Ghostbusters PC MP
29. Re: Why No Ghostbusters PC MP Jun 18, 2009, 08:45 eXFeLoN

maybe i'll just purchase half a copy of the console version to make up for it.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: Out of the Blue May 11, 2009, 16:17 eXFeLoN

it's all about the booty blue. it's all about the booty.  

News Comments > Ashes Cricket 2009 Announced
2. Re: Ashes Cricket 2009 Announced May 11, 2009, 16:14 eXFeLoN

if they'd only put EXTREME in the title.. i'd be all over that.  

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed Apr 30, 2009, 09:09 eXFeLoN

yeah could we stop talking about 6 days in fallujah.  

News Comments > Demigod Status Report
10. Re: Demigod Status Report Apr 29, 2009, 08:55 eXFeLoN

"Do you guys even play the games you bitch and moan about?" - LMN8R

I don't know, do you know the names of all the cocks you suck?

"These remaining connection problems (since a few days after release) are only relevant for a small portion of European ISPs that use a different type of connection where IP addresses change rapidly, as opposed to North American ISPs where IP addresses only ever change on reconnection." - LMN8R

Uh.. I don't even think it's been released at retail in Europe.. has it?

"For the vast majority of people, the game has worked very well since the initial overloaded server issues were taken care of." - LMN8R

Hmmm... Even the head guy says that 60% of the people are having problems and 10% can't even connect. 70% would seem to be the VAST majority to me... But you're from dumbass land where counting is optional.

"These remaining connection problems (since a few days after release) are only relevant for a small portion of European ISPs that use a different type of connection where IP addresses change rapidly, as opposed to North American ISPs where IP addresses only ever change on reconnection." - LMN8R

Lol. You must be working for a big time think tank with all the research you do...

"It's idiots like you here who speak from ignorance and assume failure who keep other developers from keeping as open and honest with their community - because you'll go and sensationalize the entire thing into being something it's not without first learning all the details." - LMN8R

Really dude, can you even read? Would it be better if we did it in crayon for you?

This comment was edited on Apr 29, 2009, 09:35.

News Comments > Six Days in Fallujah Dropped
37. Re: Six Days in Fallujah Dropped Apr 27, 2009, 16:00 eXFeLoN

I hope this piece of shit game never sees the light of day. I don't care about the "situation" or the "realism". It looks like shit, it looks like it plays like shit. You can call a turd a patriotic organic display of nationalism.. but it's still a turd.

And to all you nutsacks crying that you've been censored.. You're so outraged... You've been slighted... Don't worry, this game will be released and soon on the $9.99 aisle right next to a slightly more realistic game, namely Barbie Horse Adventures.

This comment was edited on Apr 27, 2009, 16:02.

News Comments > On PC Battlefield 1943
39. Re: On PC Battlefield 1943 Apr 27, 2009, 08:58 eXFeLoN

i wouldn't even pirate this game. the series has gone downhill from the start. 1942 was one of the greatest games every made. Desert combat made it even better. i even liked the expansions for 42. bfV meh not so much. it was a mod they tried to sell to us as a new game. that is where the slide began. it just got worse and worse with each release. you know what the best part of bad company was? it's a tie between the trailers for the game & not buying it. i still load up 42 on 2 comps so my son and i can frag the hell out of each other. he looked at the 43 info and couldn't believe how bad it sucked. even if he WANTED it, which he doesn't, i wouldn't allow him to buy it for the console on principle... ea.. go fuck yourself...  

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed Apr 24, 2009, 08:53 eXFeLoN

what's a book?  

News Comments > Max Payne 3 Announced
30. Re: Max Payne 3 Announced Mar 23, 2009, 16:15 eXFeLoN

wait.. there was a max payne 2?  

News Comments > Champ Manager Piracy; Price Cut Solution?
19. Re: Champ Manager Piracy; Price Cut Solution? Jan 5, 2009, 16:46 eXFeLoN

so what, there are 9 pirated copies out there?  

82 Comments. 5 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo