Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for J

Real Name J   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname eXFeLoN
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 22, 2008, 16:18
Total Comments 82 (Suspect)
User ID 46317

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

News Comments > Schafer versus Kotick, Round 2
6. Re: Schafer versus Kotick, Round 2 Jul 14, 2010, 22:39 eXFeLoN

Well if Bobby had spoken, I'd believe Bobby. Because he's the CEO of a company that makes games enjoyed by.. oh wait, fuck you Bobby. And fuck your PR person as well. And Maryanne to boot. Don't go all touchy feely on us now Bobster. We enjoy you being a total prick. It gives us someone to focus our lasers on....  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > E.Y.E Trailer
1. Re: E.Y.E Trailer Jul 14, 2010, 13:15 eXFeLoN

the 80's called. they'd like their advertising back.

This comment was edited on Jul 14, 2010, 13:30.

News Comments > OnLive Latency Evaluation
4. Re: Seriously? Jul 7, 2010, 21:35 eXFeLoN

Why this news is quite shocking! These results must be skewed. Towards reality.  

News Comments > Warhammer 40K MMORPG Title, Trailer
3. Re: Warhammer 40K MMORPG Title, Trailer Jun 17, 2010, 10:33 eXFeLoN

This will most definitely come out after Diablo 3.  

News Comments > Mortal Online Launches
9. Re: Darkfall junior... Jun 11, 2010, 09:44 eXFeLoN

LittleMe wrote on Jun 11, 2010, 03:59:
I hear the icon is pretty nice though.

It is pretty kick ass.

News Comments > War Inc Revealed
1. Re: War Inc Revealed Jun 11, 2010, 09:41 eXFeLoN

It's AAA. Which is one more than AA. Advertising on Facebook is not a way to "win" me over.  

News Comments > Death to Spies 3 Announced
2. Re: Death to Spies 3 Announced Jun 10, 2010, 12:45 eXFeLoN

there was a 1 and 2?  

News Comments > THQ Announces THQ Partners
3. Re: THQ Announces THQ Partners May 26, 2010, 16:25 eXFeLoN

i don't think many people are stupid enough to hold the kind of jobs that make these decisions. and by stupid i mean total-numbnuts scissors in the eye stupid.  

News Comments > The Guild 2 Renaissance Announced
4. Re: The Guild 2 Renaissance Announced May 10, 2010, 15:45 eXFeLoN

I was certain this was related to the next season of Felicia Day, er I mean The Guild... I was sadly disappointed.  

News Comments > AoC Rise of the Godslayer Next Month
4. Re: AoC Rise of the Godslayer Next Month Apr 24, 2010, 21:01 eXFeLoN

Jonny wrote on Apr 24, 2010, 20:33:
The only real fucker was the massive size of the areas and lack of fast travel between them, which meant that until you'd saved enough money and reached a high enough level for a fast horse you'd spend 90% of your time staring at your character's arse as they jog slowly about the place.

Yeah and the massive lag spikes every 15 minutes and idiotic control system were the great parts of the game. How long did it take to get parts of the game mentioned ON THE BOX into the game? Stuff like Drunken brawling, DX10, titties? I gave it a chance, max leveled a toon on a pvp server, and was so sick of the crap parts of the game the great parts couldn't make up for it in any way. I tried to love it but their product never got close enough to the possible/hype. The almost had it, but never got there. Plus Funcom's lies and deceipt were just too much for me to stomach. I'll never buy another game with Funcom's name on it again. Ever.

News Comments > On MW2 Bonuses
21. Re: On MW2 Bonuses Apr 23, 2010, 09:48 eXFeLoN

Sometimes you suck the cock, sometimes the cock sucks you. A few people don't want their pieces of silver Dan.  

News Comments > Warner Bros Acquires Turbine, Remaining LOTR Rights
7. Re: Warner Bros Acquires Turbine, Remaining LOTR Rights Apr 20, 2010, 22:09 eXFeLoN

Lol neglected since launch? I stopped playing when the latest expansion came out, but it's hardly been neglected.  

News Comments > Bushnell & Atari Name Reunited
5. Re: Bushnell & Atari Name Reunited Apr 19, 2010, 19:51 eXFeLoN

Somewhere, someone is digging up a landfill of carts.  

News Comments > Age of Conan/Rise of the Godslayer Bundle
5. Re: Age of Conan/Rise of the Godslayer Bundle Apr 16, 2010, 11:37 eXFeLoN

InBlack wrote on Apr 16, 2010, 10:13:
Rejoice! You get the game as it should have been released a year and a half ago

All hail King CONAN!

Lol no, it's still not "as advertised" tbh. So much wasted potential there but still, wasted.

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Apr 7, 2010, 16:21 eXFeLoN

You're going to be disappointed then. Big business doesn't buck trends, they just put a new name on it and show that pony one more time.  

News Comments > Fired Editor Alleges Rockstar Review Pressure
36. Re: Fired Editor Alleges Rockstar Review Pressure Apr 7, 2010, 16:09 eXFeLoN

Rock Star isn't to blame for anything tbh. You have a multi-million dollar game being developed, if you can buy a few good reviews, who cares? They aren't even being dishonest in any sort of way. PR firms are paid to say what you want in a way you want it said. Same goes for lobbyists in any industry. The people who use sites like this to make buying purchases on video games are sheeple anyway.  

News Comments > Fired Editor Alleges Rockstar Review Pressure
8. Re: Fired Editor Alleges Rockstar Review Pressure Apr 7, 2010, 11:51 eXFeLoN

Who the f is ZOO Weekly? And why should we care? Everyone knows this is how advertising/media companies work. They always have and always will.  

News Comments > 10 Million Free Realms Players
2. Re: 10 Million Free Realms Players Apr 2, 2010, 20:02 eXFeLoN

then you experienced free realms in all it's glory.  

News Comments > Six Days in Fallujah Not Actually Complete
16. Re: Six Days in Fallujah Not Actually Complete Apr 1, 2010, 15:33 eXFeLoN

Shit I just spent all that time replying and it was for that dumbass. Fuck.  

News Comments > Six Days in Fallujah Not Actually Complete
14. Re: Six Days in Fallujah Not Actually Complete Apr 1, 2010, 15:21 eXFeLoN

Slippery Jim wrote on Apr 1, 2010, 13:56:
If you consider me ignorant and narrow minded because I find a video game based upon an illegal invasion and occupation (that caused the death of hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children) offensive well sir I wear that tag proudly.

What kind of sick world have we turned into when the deaths of so many innocent people is turned into entertainment? I find it extremely offensive that people like you would care so little about your fellow man that you think it is okay to murder for profit and for control of the oil.

You need to turn off Fox News and wake the fuck up.

So CNN, the New York Times, Bill O'reilly (a real hero of yours I'm sure) and every other form of media that used something horrible to sell it's paper, or garner more ad views are all guilty of the same thing correct? Are you a dipshit or something? How did you find out about those horrible actions in Fallujah? Seen any war movies? Read any war books? Ever open a history book?

They're all doing the same thing. Showing you nasty horrible depraved acts of violence is a manner that doesn't get your face blown off. But I guess they do it in a manner which makes it more APPETIZING FOR YOU. More appealing. More glamorous? Glorification is one thing, showing a realistic depictation of what a hellhole is like, is another. I can't think of a better way to show people what a shitty thing war is. When my son was about 7 he was all, bang your dead, being a soldier is awesome. Then I let him watch Saving Private Ryan. He changed his mind in the first few minutes of the movie. I couldn't think of a better way to show him that war sucks. You know a movie about a horrible thing where thousands of people died.

If you actually feel that way, you must never watch tv, or read a newspaper, or a book. Because some of that shit is in there too! Hey wait, you're on the internet, I saw some pictures of Fallujah on a website. You'd better get off the internets before it hurts your deep moral values. Fucktard.

This comment was edited on Apr 1, 2010, 15:32.

82 Comments. 5 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo