Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for J

Real Name J   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname eXFeLoN
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 22, 2008, 16:18
Total Comments 82 (Suspect)
User ID 46317

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

News Comments > Blizzard Playing Titan Already
36. Re: Blizzard Playing Titan Already Mar 9, 2011, 19:48 eXFeLoN

Slashman wrote on Mar 9, 2011, 13:20:
WHOOOHOOOO!!!

Another unimaginative Blizzard MMO blockbuster that adds absolutely nothing innovative to the genre! And it caters to the chronically braindead!

I can't wait!!

lol as opposed to all the other fantastically brilliant mmo's out there, huh? which corporate tit are you suckling from?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Bulletstorm Trailer
4. Re: Bulletstorm Trailer Nov 16, 2010, 11:14 eXFeLoN

they've so ripped off the original.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJJiqk3uIw4

News Comments > StarCraft II Name Changes
6. Re: StarCraft II Name Changes Nov 3, 2010, 16:48 eXFeLoN

you know Goblin Cock seemed like a good handle at the time.  

News Comments > Bad Company 2 PC Changes Planned
20. Re: Bad Company 2 PC Changes Planned Oct 25, 2010, 14:30 eXFeLoN

elefunk wrote on Oct 25, 2010, 14:15:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 25, 2010, 13:56:
Well lets see....MoH has no recoil, and therefore, just like CS, it is all headshots and instant kills. (ie. see post 15)
Oh for fuck's sake, hit detection and recoil aren't the same in any way, shape, or form. Save your rage for when it's actually applicable. For now you're just pulling shit out of your ass and conflating two entirely unrelated concepts.

no recoil means aiming is simplified to the point a brain dead moron (see mirror for example) can make head shots. you know the part with the hit box. so they are kinda related concepts. and by related, i mean, having to do with each other. not like your uncle who touches you.

News Comments > Demolition Company Announced
2. Re: Demolition Company Announced Oct 1, 2010, 16:33 eXFeLoN

As someone who has worked around building demolition. This is going to be one boring as shit game. Weeks and months of mind numbing labor culminated by 5 secs of demolition, follow by more weeks and months of mind numbing labor.  

News Comments > MoH Taliban Renamed
64. Re: Rename America Oct 1, 2010, 16:29 eXFeLoN

entr0py wrote on Oct 1, 2010, 12:39:
Can they also rename the US side out of respect for the families of Afghan civilians who have been killed in the war?

those people aren't in their sales demographic. so they don't give a shit about them.

News Comments > Combat Mission Afghanistan & Demo Released
6. Re: Combat Mission Afghanistan & Demo Released Sep 14, 2010, 08:31 eXFeLoN

durpa durpa.  

News Comments > David Allen Speaks
29. Re: David Allen Speaks Sep 7, 2010, 13:36 eXFeLoN

Well considering he is a public figure AND a media magnet. But yikes you're correct, I bet his FOV is at least 270 degrees.  

News Comments > David Allen Speaks
25. Re: David Allen Speaks Sep 7, 2010, 13:24 eXFeLoN

Creston wrote on Sep 7, 2010, 13:17:
On an all-new Law & Order...

Creston

This ^ is funny shit. Personally I feel this can only be settled with a knife fight.

Has anyone here actually read dereksmart.com? it's awesomely awesome. Especially the "Taken" quotes directed towards church computer stealing stealers. Apparently Mr. Smart has a "Particular set of skills that his years in the computer video game industry have HONED that will allow him to.. to do something to these thieves. Maybe he'll go all Universal Combat on them and pilot spaceships of varying sizes, land on and explore planets where he can then drive varying land craft, where more than 21,000 areas of interest are available to explore...

Or maybe he could use the 4 pillars of gaming.. lol

This comment was edited on Sep 7, 2010, 14:05.

News Comments > Chris Taylor on PCs
19. Re: Chris Taylor on PCs Sep 7, 2010, 13:02 eXFeLoN

NERD-FIGHT!!!!!  

News Comments > Telltale Crossover Game Revealed
2. Re: Telltale Crossover Game Revealed Sep 3, 2010, 14:23 eXFeLoN

this sounds like the 3rd stupidest thing i've heard today. the other two concerned duke nukem forever.  

News Comments > Valve Plans 3 "Big Surprises"
42. Re: Valve Plans 3 Sep 1, 2010, 16:16 eXFeLoN

mch wrote on Sep 1, 2010, 14:10:
This would seem to be a pretty safe bet (except for the 'next Half-Life' part ) seeing as how every HL has included multiplayer (ignoring episodes, but technically the multiplayer of HL2 could be used as an example). Or am I missing some sarcasm here?

Replace multiplayer with coop?

News Comments > New BF2142 First Strike
1. Re: New BF2142 First Strike Aug 31, 2010, 09:00 eXFeLoN

there is more than 1 person playing this game? i'm going to need some screenshots to believe this...  

News Comments > World of Warcraft Dropping support for PPC Macs
17. Re: World of Warcraft Dropping support for PPC Macs Aug 31, 2010, 08:53 eXFeLoN

Trashy wrote on Aug 31, 2010, 08:13:
Cthulhu wrote on Aug 31, 2010, 00:04:
Trashy wrote on Aug 30, 2010, 22:34:
WoW came out before Macs decided to get lame. Once Apple switched to Intel hardware I lost any small shred of interest I had in Apple computers.
Lol.... wut?

Was what I wrote so hard for you to comprehend? Or do you people always reply with Lol... wut? when you want to sound witty but have no clue how to respond properly? I at least want a proper discussion.

So let me elaborate for those that need a little more explanation. World of Warcraft Beta came out in late 2004, Apple switched to Intel hardware in 2006. That explains the first part of my sentence.

Now what I mean by lame, is I liked the idea of PPC architecture for the sole fact it was different that a regular PC. Performance wise at the time it was hands down better than Intel hardware, the only drawback to PPC architecture was power consumption. It couldn't be scaled down easily for laptop use. Which is the big reason why they switched. Back then I could justify paying more for something different. I can't justify paying the fan-boy price for the same hardware I can get elsewhere for cheaper. Also MacOSX isn't enough to justify the premiums.

Lol... wut?

Sorry couldn't resist.

News Comments > Portal 2 Wheatley Trailer
4. Re: Portal 2 Wheatley Trailer Aug 24, 2010, 16:24 eXFeLoN

Easily one of the best/most original games ever. Portal alone made the Orange box worth the buy.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops Mod Support Confirmed
9. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Mod Support Confirmed Aug 19, 2010, 16:36 eXFeLoN

I might just buy this. After Mod support has been released that is... I hope the technical "challenges" aren't too great that they decide, well fuck it, we're not going to be able to do it guys, sorry!  

News Comments > Test Drive Unlimited 2 Delay
1. Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Delay Aug 12, 2010, 10:42 eXFeLoN

Now with slightly more limits.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 5, 2010, 23:02 eXFeLoN

I don't know you and you don't know me. But that doesn't mean I don't care. Hope something happy does come out of your tragedy. Sincere condolences to you and your family.  

News Comments > Bad Company 2 VIP Map Pack #5
7. Re: Bad Company 2 VIP Map Pack #5 Jul 29, 2010, 08:44 eXFeLoN

Map Pack #5! Now with 40% more ass rape!  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Ranger Details
2. Re: Guild Wars 2 Ranger Details Jul 14, 2010, 22:42 eXFeLoN

I agree, these videos look very very promising.  

82 Comments. 5 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo