Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for JM

Real Name JM   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 12, 2000, 16:48
Total Comments 780 (Graduate)
User ID 4625

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 26, 2012, 21:19 JM

Saying "Happy Holidays" just shows consideration for others who don't believe as you do and levels the field for everyone.

Merry Christmas!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > On Sale
23. Re: On Sale Nov 27, 2012, 12:07 JM

I've seen some cynical bastards before but you really take the cake...

Welcome to Bluesnews!

News Comments > Black Ops II's $500MM Launch
44. Re: Black Ops II's $500MM Launch Nov 16, 2012, 22:08 JM

Cutter wrote on Nov 16, 2012, 20:43:
Poor child, have to get the last word in with everyone don't you?

Gee, then what did you come back for if not the last word? Hypocrite.

Why don't you go plop yourself in front of the television where you belong. I'm sure there's some 'wrastlin' on, or a monster truck pull or something that your ilk so thoroughly enjoys. Drink some corn squeezins for the rest of us, Jethro.

What's the matter, Halsy? Someone calls you out on your bullshit and you get all combative. Go cry into your pillow.

Remember when you were Halsy and you had to change your name because everyone realized what a chump you were and didn't want to deal with you any more? Unfortunately for you, a chump by any other name is still a chump.

Edit: I will bow out of this "discussion" and allow you the last word since I know that's what chumps like you value.

This comment was edited on Nov 16, 2012, 22:14.

27. Re: Black Ops II's $500MM Launch Nov 16, 2012, 15:05 JM

Cutter wrote on Nov 16, 2012, 14:55:
JM wrote on Nov 16, 2012, 14:00:
Cutter wrote on Nov 16, 2012, 13:42:
Pretty much, yup. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Got it. So that confirms the label of "whiny drama queen" is accurate.

You're a whiny drama queen? I concur.

Such wit! I know you are but what am I! LOL!

26. Re: Black Ops II's $500MM Launch Nov 16, 2012, 15:03 JM

ASeven wrote on Nov 16, 2012, 14:38:
JM wrote on Nov 16, 2012, 12:05:
Cutter wrote on Nov 16, 2012, 11:48:
This is a world full of stupid and ignorant wretches

Yes, because everyone that likes something that you don't is automatically stupid and ignorant. What a bunch of whiny drama queens.

Oh look, someone used the tired old bitching trope to rationalize his bad taste in games!

This to point that opinions are subjective, both yours and everyone's else and that you are as much as a drama queen as those you accuse of being when you come with that type of responses.

Interesting. The labeling of people with different tastes as "stupid ignorant wretches" elicits no response from you, but my pointing out that that kind of hyperbole is overly dramatic compels you to jump into the fray.

...rationalize his bad taste in games!

Show me where I stated I liked (or disliked) the game.

22. Re: Black Ops II's $500MM Launch Nov 16, 2012, 14:00 JM

Cutter wrote on Nov 16, 2012, 13:42:
Pretty much, yup. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Got it. So that confirms the label of "whiny drama queen" is accurate.

12. Re: Black Ops II's $500MM Launch Nov 16, 2012, 12:05 JM

Cutter wrote on Nov 16, 2012, 11:48:
This is a world full of stupid and ignorant wretches

Yes, because everyone that likes something that you don't is automatically stupid and ignorant. What a bunch of whiny drama queens.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II
63. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nov 13, 2012, 16:27 JM

It's annoying as hell to have to scroll down for 4 minutes to read the comments...

Wow, talk about your 1st world problems. The level of incessant complaining on this thread has reached new heights. I can scroll that "wall" of text with one swipe of my mouse wheel.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 30, 2012, 12:22 JM

xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 30, 2012, 10:34:
Summon.......THE CONE OF SHAME!

Sometimes you just gotta scratch. I have the bad habit of scratching mosquito bites till they bleed but I prefer pain to itching.

News Comments > Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Details
25. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Details May 15, 2010, 03:08 JM

My apologies grandpa. One thing I've learned in my 30 years. No use arguing with old people. You'll die before me anyway.

I doubt that. When I picture you nerd-raging at your computer, I envision a stressed-out, overweight, greasy-haired, slob sitting with a half-eaten pizza and 2-liter bottle of Coke furiously typing out his anger in some dark, musty basement in his parent's house. Hardly the picture of health.

23. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Details May 15, 2010, 02:35 JM

I'm hardly a "Kid", I may have been a kid when Nintendo came out, which I was. And I've been playing FPS games since my early teens with the original Wolf3D and Doom.

Ah, I see. So you just act like a kid by acting like a little punk when others don't agree with you. All the more pathetic of you then.

I'm sorry that you were retarded enough to buy MW2, maybe if you had spent the last 2 decades gaming on a PC like I have...

I'm sorry that your immature little self has to resort to name calling. For such a grown up you sure like to stomp your feet a lot. For the record, I've been gaming since the original Pong. So please, spare me your gaming "credentials". I'm hardly impressed.

...you would have been more offended by having an amazing series stripped down for Console fanboys and overcharged for on the PC.

You were offended and you expressed your dissatisfaction by not buying MW2. Unfortunately, you're such a child that you need to deride others who don't feel and act like you do. My 5-year-old son gets like that as well. Fortunately, my 12-year-old grew out of that kind of behavior so I'm not too concerned. Kind of embarrassing behavior for a self-proclaimed "adult" such as yourself.

If you actually support being fucked in the ass by a gaming company...

Wow, you got fucked in the ass? No wonder you're so hostile.

One thing I've learned in my 40+ years, the louder the bark, the smaller the dog. Time to grow up, kid.

This comment was edited on May 15, 2010, 02:47.

21. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Details May 15, 2010, 01:03 JM

He just feels the need to defend the 60 (Since he's "Smart enough" not to buy the map packs) bucks that he flushed down the toilet on a broken, watered down version of what was a great game.

Excuse me kid, but the grown ups are trying to have a discussion.

20. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Details May 15, 2010, 01:02 JM

So, you've not encountered any people who have hacked to 10th level prestige and gotten the spinning skull icon? They are exploiting loopholes/bugs in the system.

No, I have not. Not saying it doesn't exist but I certainly haven't encountered it. Or, if I did, it went by unnoticed by me and so I'd have to say it had little, if any, impact on my enjoyment of the game. In any case, exploiting loopholes and bugs is hardly unique to MW2.

Edit:

Did a quick search and found this - http://tinyurl.com/ycrsha3

It appears as if the issue you're describing has been fixed.

This comment was edited on May 15, 2010, 01:40.

17. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Details May 14, 2010, 21:35 JM

We just think you're all idiots for paying 90 dollars for the game

I paid $60. You see, no one actually forced me to buy any map packs. So, I think you're an idiot for making false assumptions.

So yeah, enjoy your 90 dollar multiplayer game with bugs that will never be fixed since everyone who matters at IW left

Once again, $60. And playing on the PS3 I've yet to encounter any bugs. But yes, I understand that I am wrong for liking the game as much as I do.

roflcakes

Ah, I should've realized I was debating with a 12-year-old. Carry on, Junior.

This comment was edited on May 14, 2010, 21:42.

5. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Details May 14, 2010, 11:31 JM

I must be doing something wrong because I have thoroughly enjoyed MW2 even though everyone here says I'm not supposed to.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 5, 2010, 16:42 JM

100 friends on xbox live?
Sheesh. Get a life.

Says the guy with over 10,000 post on Blue's News.

News Comments > On Modern Warfare 2 Balance
16. Re: On Modern Warfare 2 Balance Jan 14, 2010, 16:56 JM

JUST GET OVER IT!!

the game is awesome

Protest Just say no to Activision! NERD RAGE!!!! Protest

News Comments > On Modern Warfare 2 Balance
3. Re: On Modern Warfare 2 Balance Jan 14, 2010, 12:09 JM

huh? it already sold a gazillion copies, so it should be perfect - right?

THE GAME IS PERFECT AND TOTALLY FUN AND ITS SCIENTIFIC FACT

Geez, you're STILL carrying on?

This comment was edited on Jan 14, 2010, 12:20.

News Comments > Modern Warfare 2 Sales Top $1 Billion
19. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Sales Top $1 Billion Jan 13, 2010, 11:59 JM

seems like YOU are the one that needs to get over it. shouldnt you be off having fun with MW2? run along and play now

I would but I'm at work right now on my lunch break. I'd just thought I'd take a moment to point out how ridiculous you all sound. But don't worry, I'm sure your little boycott is really upsetting the bean counters at Activision and Infinity Ward.

News Comments > Modern Warfare 2 Sales Top $1 Billion
17. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Sales Top $1 Billion Jan 13, 2010, 11:42 JM

Oh hey, look - it's the lowest common denominator!

Congratulations, you paid more for less, and you are happy about it.

Yeah, I paid money for a game that runs well, has a huge online community and, GASP!!!, is actually fun. What was I thinking?!?! I'm willing to bet that just about every single one of you bitching about how awful it is hasn't spent a single day with it. I understand it's cool for kids to jump on the hate bandwagaon, but the fact is the game is just as fun, if not more so, than the previous iteration. But you're right, you elite few boycotters know better than the millions who have actually spent time playing it. Keep fighting the good fight!

This comment was edited on Jan 13, 2010, 11:44.

780 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo