Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D-Rock

Real Name D-Rock   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname D-Rock
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Old school gamer in search of innovation and new ideas -- a rarity in the gaming industry these days.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Feb 9, 2008, 23:41
Total Comments 148 (Novice)
User ID 46185

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
400. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 14:46 D-Rock

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 13:19:
Face it beamer, your debating skills are pretty garbage.

Liberal, bleeding heart debating skills. Are you surprised they are garbage?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

399. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 14:45 D-Rock

Are you in school? No
Do you have a full or part time job? Full
Do you rent/own an apartment/house or do you live at home with your parents? Own House
Do you have a family? Yes
Do you own one or more cars? Yes
Do you have health insurance and do you know how much it costs? Yes
Do you have a family of your own? No
If you are out of school are you still paying student loans? No

398. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 14:42 D-Rock

Beamer wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 12:53:
I don't see a single instance of me saying those things happen to me, and I'm pretty sure at that point I'm clearly talking about...

That's the problem -- you're not always clear on what your point is. I'm not going to go digging through old threads to make my point though -- way too boring and time consuming.

If you're really the better man (woman?) in this pissing contest, why not step up to the plate and answer Mad Max RW's questionnaire? Do you have something to hide that will unravel everything you claim to stand for?

I'll bite. My next post will contain the answer to every question. I challenge others to do it as well. I think it will be interesting.

388. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 12:30 D-Rock

Beamer wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 12:20:
Although that thread was a good example for why this board is more fun with the political nutjobs banned. You don't get sucked into their faulty logic and infantile discussions.

You have a choice to join the discussion or not join the discussion. You can't seem to help yourself. Does that make you a victim or something?

387. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 12:29 D-Rock

Beamer wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 12:20:
I certainly never said it there, but interesting that you think someone sympathizing with gays must be gay.

Then I must have misunderstood you. So why were you discriminated against in the Walgreens?

I thought you had me on ignore?

383. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 10:27 D-Rock

Beamer wrote on Oct 24, 2013, 23:53:
Hey, smart pants, when did I ever say I was gay?
D-Rock's didn't ask me a question, he tried to imply I was gay as an insult. When called out on it, he backpedaled and tried to pretend he thought I actually was gay.

You said that you are gay in that Gaymercon thread from quite some time ago. I've known that you are gay since then. So no, overreaction pants, there was no insult and no backpedaling.

Beamer wrote on Oct 24, 2013, 23:53, directed at RollingThunder:
There's no point in being so childish. But, again, shows how strong your comprehension is.

Hypocrite.

So you blocked me and may not see this, but maybe some Blue's reader will be kind enough to share it with you. It will give you the opportunity to behave like a decent person and see that I am a decent person as well. Are you up to the challenge?

368. removed Oct 24, 2013, 19:43 D-Rock

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 25, 2013, 07:57.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
40. Re: removed Oct 24, 2013, 19:25 D-Rock

D-Rock wrote on Oct 24, 2013, 12:15:
* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 24, 2013, 13:27.

Seriously Blue, of all the posts you removed, this one?!?

Your political bias is showing. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

39. removed Oct 24, 2013, 12:15 D-Rock

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 24, 2013, 13:27.

38. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 18:17 D-Rock

Beamer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 16:50:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 16:04:
D-Rock wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 13:49:
Beamer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 13:39:
And I'm done here.

Does a simple yes or no question challenge you that much? Hell, I'd even be happy with an "I don't know" from you.

He's doing what he always does when he can't debate something, toss out one or two last ad hom attacks and takes his ball to go cry in the corner with.

Um, do you even understand what he's asking and how there's no way to respond?

Plus, c'mon, I just looked through your history (thankfully the only way I can see your posts) and it's full of you being a total doof and going "stop with the ad hom attacks you libtard ahole!"

Which is ironic on about a hundred levels that your 75 IQ can't comprehend.

I thought you were done?!?

34. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 13:49 D-Rock

Beamer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 13:39:
And I'm done here.

Does a simple yes or no question challenge you that much? Hell, I'd even be happy with an "I don't know" from you.

32. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 13:28 D-Rock

Beamer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 12:11:

I've spent a few weeks in both Dubai and Qatar, and several days in Abu Dhabi (where, sadly, I didn't find Nermal), so I'd say I'm quite fine in Muslim countries.

You still didn't answer my question. Did the locals know that you're homosexual? It's a simple yes or no question.

31. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 13:18 D-Rock

Beamer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 13:01:

Do you support that, in this country, they should be free to get engaged? And married?

I have no problem with it at all. Don't expect me to actively support it since it doesn't affect me directly, but my attitude towards it can be best described as 'whatever floats your boat'.

Also, jesus, "homophobic" does not mean "afraid." Christ, people are so literal sometimes. Most homophobic people aren't afraid of gays. They don't think its contagious or that gay people will murder them. That doesn't make them less homophobic.

OK you have a point there on the definition. But I'm not homophobic. I think your deep-rooted emotional issues make it difficult for you to not write off those who do not agree with you on every issue.

Like yourself: using "gay" as an insult (and, irrelevantly, with no real basis.) That's pretty homophobic. Actually, that's basically the definition of it.

I used 'gay' as a statement of fact, not as an insult. Is the term 'gay' considered derogatory these days? If so, then I have no problem correcting that and using a less offensive term, such as 'homosexual'.

28. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 12:57 D-Rock

Beamer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 12:11:

How did I miss this gem?

I've spent a few weeks in both Dubai and Qatar, and several days in Abu Dhabi (where, sadly, I didn't find Nermal), so I'd say I'm quite fine in Muslim countries.

Nice homophobia, though.

Did the locals know that you're gay?

Homophobic -- nope. I've stated before that I have plenty of gay friends. I don't fear them. They're my friends because they respect me and we have common interests. And I respect them as well. I have no interest in their sexual preferences, but I am glad to live in a country where they are free to engage in them.

25. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 10:55 D-Rock

Quboid wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 21:15:
D-Rock wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 19:24:
Is the logic of our statements too much for you to handle?

In a way, yes. Yes it is.

What way is that?

24. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 10:54 D-Rock

Beamer wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 19:52:
Where does the school board keep finding them, and why do they send them to me?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised you joined this discussion, but I really wonder what you have to bring to it when you consider the fact that if you ever set foot on Muslim soil they'd execute you the moment they found out that you like it in the ass?

How's that religion of peace sounding now? You should stop and think before you defend a religious group that has a special book that says it's OK to kill you because of your personal preference. It's not just the terrorists that think that way. Read about the 'honor killings' that happen in the US. Do you really think it's OK to kill your own child because they want to live an American lifestyle? Google it if you don't know what I'm talking about.

And don't even get me started on how they treat their women...

18. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 20, 2013, 19:24 D-Rock

nin wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 17:54:
And another for the twit list. Hope you two have fun with your circle jerk.

Having trouble with an intelligent response? Is the logic of our statements too much for you to handle?

15. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 20, 2013, 16:44 D-Rock

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 16:32:
The Koran is very clear in stating to lie to your enemies and subject them. it's called tawriya and is part of the Islam doctrine. And all the bleeding heart progressives of the world treat a religion that wants nothing more than to dominate the entire world as "victims" some how.

Glad to hear some people still read up on things before they defend them. I wonder if the people who defend Muslims would think differently after reading for themselves?

14. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 20, 2013, 16:35 D-Rock

Quboid wrote on Oct 19, 2013, 19:57:
I normally ignore you but one thing: you described London as being full of Muslims and that means it's an "infested shithole". That, my gross little troll, is very, very racist.

That's not racist, he just singled out a religious group. A person of any race can be a Muslim. I think it's racist that you're implying that Muslims are composed of a specific race.

12. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 20, 2013, 16:14 D-Rock

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 19, 2013, 18:08:
I think it's awesome that the same few jackoffs can post personal insults yet Blue does zero about it. Must be nice to be above the site rules.

Gotta love PC (not the platform). Those who live by it always get preferential treatment.

Patriotism in the US is dead because of attitudes like this. Islam is a BS religion that should be considered a hate group IMO and we continue to welcome it with open arms. And before anyone replies to this post to tell me about freedom of religion in this country, know that I feel the same way about Southern Baptist.

London being overrun by Muslims is true. These brainwashed drones will infiltrate every free country and undermine what we supposedly stand for until we stand up and do something about it. Behave like an American or GTFO.

This comment was edited on Oct 20, 2013, 16:28.

148 Comments. 8 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo