Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jason

Real Name Jason   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname FLY
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 14, 2008, 22:06
Total Comments 96 (Suspect)
User ID 45922

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

News Comments > BioShock 2 Trailer
1. Re: BioShock 2 Trailer Dec 4, 2009, 16:12 FLY

Obviously this was the console version. The player should have adjusted the look sensitivity prior to showcasing the game. Trailer looked like it was from 1st Bioshock.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > US MW2 and EU L4D2 Restricted in Germany
11. Re: US MW2 and EU L4D2 Restricted in Germany Dec 1, 2009, 19:25 FLY

The more controversy, the more your game will sell! Remember that aspiring video game makers!

Activision and Valve have laughed all the way to the bank.

Wait...Activision/Valve.... Hmmm... has a nice ring to it don't you think?

This comment was edited on Dec 1, 2009, 19:43.

News Comments > BF Heroes Price Hikes
9. Re: BF Heroes Price Hikes Dec 1, 2009, 18:55 FLY

The real news story is that people are still playing this game.

Dam straight. I've seen better BF 1942 mods. Seriously, where's the blimps/airships, physics and detail, how about some pt boats? Where's the variety? The game is slow and not fun to play imo.

This comment was edited on Dec 1, 2009, 19:49.

News Comments > Comcast Buying NBC Universal
8. Re: Comcast Buying NBC Universal Dec 1, 2009, 18:52 FLY

"Comcast wants NBC Universal largely for its lucrative cable channels, such as Bravo and CNBC."

Bravo?... lucrative? Is it because they show NC-17 movies? Seriously what else is Bravo known for. Say goodbye to the late-night Bravothons (tm Fly 2009:)free On Demand adult natured flicks or gore enfused foreign films. Those movies will probably cost $$$$ to watch.

News Comments > Far Cry 3 Confirmed
7. Re: Far Cry 3 Confirmed Nov 24, 2009, 21:30 FLY

Loved the map editor in Farcry 2. Brilliant stuff simple to use. Would be great to see that evolve into a multiplayer/co-op type map editor, where you could invite others to help construct maps. The environmental effects were neat i.e the whole "fire" effect.

As for the 3rd game, hope Ubisoft gets back to it's roots and elaborate more on the first Farcry. Imo Farcry 2 should have never been named such, it had NOTHING to do with the first one. Hope Farcry 3 doesn't go 3rd person perspective. Although Assassins Creed 2 is an amazing game, (on console) the idea MIGHT work.

News Comments > WAR "Endless" Free Trial
5. Re: WAR "Endless" Free Trial Nov 6, 2009, 16:05 FLY

Maybe they should hire a decent animator for the game. Played it for 10 minutes couldn't stand it. Obviously none of the 6+ gigs went to that department.  

News Comments > Cut Left 4 Dead 2 Demo Removes Gore, Adds Performance
5. Re: Cut L4D2 Demo Performance Nov 6, 2009, 16:00 FLY

@ Quicksilver

"Unfortunately without gore the game will not satisfy my blood lust and I may go Columbine on all of you."

Oh REALLY? Dude, not a smart thing to say in this day and age.

This comment was edited on Nov 6, 2009, 16:01.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 5, 2009, 20:32 FLY

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 is prob the biggest pos demo i've ever played. It's supposed to be a next gen game yet it looks and plays lke a $5 ps2 or N64 game. I'm HIGHLY suspicious of the "5 star" rating it got on Xbox Live.  

News Comments > Video Game Survey Results
15. Re: Video Game Survey Results Nov 5, 2009, 16:07 FLY

WOW! A picture from an article on Bluesnews!? Let us savor the moment....

News Comments > Dark Salvation Demo
3. Re: Dark Salvation Demo Nov 5, 2009, 16:01 FLY

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /downloads.html on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8j DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.mangledeye.com Port 80"

Seems the internet broke or link fail.

News Comments > Ubisoft Financials
5. Re: Ubisoft Financials Nov 4, 2009, 18:35 FLY

Not looking good atm. They need to make more original games. Crysis for PS3 and 360? Where is it? Graphics probably wouldn't be as good as PC but throw in some new stuff!

Would love to see Crytek/Ubisoft make a hunting game. Maybe something set in the future. Strange planets, ship transports, different dirt and gravities, giant creatures lumbering about, sometimes fighting, odd plants, strange sounds.
With epic technology, ability to research things, transportation, an advanced version of the CryEditor/map maker.

This comment was edited on Nov 4, 2009, 18:36.

News Comments > WoW Microtransactions Begin
14. Re: WoW Microtransactions Begin Nov 4, 2009, 18:02 FLY

Nice to see this.

How about adding some free game time to those whose purchase the pets? Or at least a free t-shirt...common Activision, you can do it. Don't be afraid. :/

...funny, cause i talked about this in Trade Chat on Kael' Thas server a few months back. Mods must have been watching. Let me guess, watch for an amusement park in the game soon. So long Dark Moon Faire.

Is this a test run for Blizzard's next MMO? Not that charity causes should be used for testing purposes, but you know what i mean. Blizzard's next mmorpg i believe, will feature "microtransactions" and real world rewards for paying players. It's sort of an evolution in brainwashing and mind control.

@ Techie714

"Never played WoW"

Word of advice. Don't do it. I'm telling you..don't..you don't understand..it'll drag you in...don't....NoooooooooooooOooo

News Comments > WoW Microtransactions Begin
13. Re: WoW Microtransactions Begin Nov 4, 2009, 17:57 FLY

Nice to see this.

How about adding some free game time to those whose purchase the pets? Or at least a free t-shirt...common Activision, you can do it. Don't be afraid. :/

...funny, cause i talked about this in Trade Chat on Kael' Thas server a few months back. Mods must have been watching. Watch for an amusement park in the game soon. So long Dark Moon Faire.

Is this a test run for Blizzard's next MMO? Not that charity causes should be used for testing purposes, but you know what i mean. Blizzard's next mmorpg i believe, will feature "microtransactions" and real world rewards for paying players. It's sort of an evolution in brainwashing and mind control.

News Comments > Digital Dragon Age Woes
4. Re: Digital Dragon Age Woes Nov 4, 2009, 17:26 FLY

"due to EA's process"

rofl

News Comments > MW2 Multiplayer: Listen Servers with 18 Player Limit
20. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer: Listen Servers with 18 Player Limit Nov 4, 2009, 17:21 FLY

@ eunichron

Sir, many thousands of people sent care packages to you while you were on station. Did you get them?...
Watch who you are calling a "retard".

You missed my point. Activision is greedy. Carry on, sir.

News Comments > MW2 Multiplayer: Listen Servers with 18 Player Limit
14. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer: Listen Servers with 18 Player Limit Nov 4, 2009, 16:43 FLY

"Infinity Ward also calls the legitimacy of the petition for dedicated servers, with Vince Zampella saying not all of its 178,000 signatures are legitimate (This petition actually now has 180,700 signatures), with McCandlish adding "402 signed it 4 times I heard."

...someone buy this guy a clue, please. People pay 60 dollars every few months for a new Call of Duty, you ahole! This guy is talking about legitimacy of names on a petition. Let's talk about how "legitimate" Activision is in supporting the injured Iraqi and Afghanistan war vets. This guy needs a wake up call.

Wait until the controversy begins regarding the "playable terrorist" mode or whatever the hell it's called.
I can see it now.
Activision will play it's hand, government will step in yet again. Your cable rates will go up. CODMW2 monitoring by uncle sam through the awesome in game realtime Twitter,Facebook,forum stats!...
Government controlled internet. Get ready people. Activision is evil.

News Comments > Force Feedback Bra
4. Re: Force Feedback Bra Oct 29, 2009, 16:29 FLY

Great. Now "Hotsexymama3454" is gonna be upset because he doesn't have boobs...

This comment was edited on Oct 29, 2009, 16:30.

News Comments > ATI Ending DX9 Support for Many Cards
16. Re: ATI Ending DX9 Support for Many Cards Oct 28, 2009, 18:24 FLY

What monopoly Microsoft has,eh?..

Ok..if they are doing that then ATI,Nvidia,Dell,HP,Microsoft need to send some coupons so the MAJORITY of pc users can upgrade to dual core,etc.

Knew this was comin,lol. Hasn't Nvidia done this? If not won't be long before they do the same. Why don't they just outsource the support since everything else is outsourced these days. Plenty of people out of work that could handle the support and probably make the drivers better.

Wait...i got it.... a government Cash For Computers program. All PC's older than dirt can be traded in for new, eco friendly, green and multicore power sucking, browser crashing, bandwidth hogging, hidden spyware reporting, monsters so the cable companies can hike the rates up more!!

Sad days ahead i'm afraid. Or, time to upgrade that PC. Kinda hard to do these days. Thus the boom in console sales. People are just sick and tired of PC games,graphics cards, etc. Always having to upgrade this or get driver update that. Let alone dealing with a PC games' customer support (see Call of Duty: World at War pc thread)

If Microsoft buys Time Warner, we're all doomed.

This comment was edited on Oct 28, 2009, 18:35.

News Comments > Machinarium & Demo Now Available
1. Re: Machinarium & Demo Now Available Oct 19, 2009, 13:30 FLY

Steam has a demo of this. Great stuff. May have to adjust your mouse sensitivity sometimes the character doesn't respond. Well, of course it's a robot maybe that's why :/. Plan on buying the full version. Reminds me of the great point and click adventures of old on the Amiga/Commodore. Fantastic artwork and sounds.  

News Comments > CryENGINE 3 Launch & Trailer
9. Re: CryENGINE 3 Launch & Trailer Oct 15, 2009, 16:38 FLY

So when's the octo-cores going mainstream? Surely then i will be able to get at least 14.5 fps at full max with the CryEngine 3. Lets get the lead out people!  

96 Comments. 5 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo