Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Nere

Real Name Nere   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Nere
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Dec 14, 2007, 17:00
Total Comments 74 (Suspect)
User ID 45620

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > Galactic Command Online; 3000AD's "Last Game"
41. Re: Galactic Command Online; 3000AD's Oct 15, 2009, 16:23 Nere

I'll bring the RPG's
(Rice Pudding Grenades)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

38. Re: Galactic Command Online; 3000AD's Oct 15, 2009, 16:11 Nere

This is why you fail Derek! Even if your game was the shit your unprofessional attitude makes enemies. You could learn a thing or two from other visiting professionals like Derek French and Tom Ohle.

I agree with this. You're rude and unprofessional.
I have no doubts this will be your last game.

You say:
http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&boardid=1&threadid=102774&id=543568&view=threads
that you don't give a rats ass about "casual gamers" but then you talk shit about people living in "mom's basement" needing to get a life? Apparently that's your base that you're insulting lol.

You really should hire someone else to speak for you. I am completely turned off to this game strictly because of your attitude and posts here.

I asked it before and I'll ask it again ..

...you probably won't even notice that there are 255 other players on the server.
What's the point of it being an MMO then?
Sounds like a single player game.

29. Re: Galactic Command Online; 3000AD's Oct 15, 2009, 15:10 Nere

...you probably won't even notice that there are 255 other players on the server.

What's the point of it being an MMO then?
Sounds like a single player game.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: RIP Word - - not Aug 3, 2009, 22:12 Nere

lol .. well said kanniballl

News Comments > The Witcher 1.5 Patch Next Month
2. Re: The Witcher 1.5 Patch Next Month Jun 23, 2009, 22:57 Nere

I still haven't played this game and it's killing me. Does anyone know if they've changed yet it so you can re-map a mouse button to move forward? I know that it's virtually sacrilegious, but it's how I play.  

News Comments > Max Payne 3 Details?
36. cover systems suck Jun 11, 2009, 17:15 Nere

Any time a game takes control, makes me "play the interface", or makes the mechanics of the game something I'm thinking about .. it breaks the immersion. If there's a dumpster and a crouch key, I can take cover on my own. Let me lean left and take my chances. I want to experience the world, the story .. the fun. Not the "system".  

News Comments > Fallout 3 Patches
25. Re: Fallout 3 Patches Jan 13, 2009, 17:04 Nere

I won't post the spoiler to the ending except to say that you can not continue playing after it. The game ends. Which, sucks.

There are some mods that try to work around the issue and you can buy a DLC from them in March that raises the level cap and supposedly changes the endings a bit but still ..

As for this patch, it's just like Oblivion. After Bethesda was done "patching" the game the unofficial patch made by the modding community still fixed over 1700 bugs.

News Comments > 2, Part 2
21. Re: No subject Sep 26, 2008, 01:43 Nere

I still miss the flaming Q

News Comments > Spore's Evolving DRM
39. Re: No subject Sep 20, 2008, 06:13 Nere

I just want a fucking ignore button.
I feel stupid for being a part of this site with this shit here. It's a joke. Get rid of it.

This comment was edited on Sep 20, 06:14.

News Comments > Spore's Evolving DRM
1. No subject Sep 19, 2008, 18:06 Nere

Apparently he still doesn't understand that the DRM did nothing to prevent the "transfer thousands of copies of the game on the Internet". All it did, and continues to do, is piss off his paying customers. Those are the people who are making the noise.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. I'm a PC Sep 19, 2008, 17:47 Nere

I think directly confronting and referencing the stupid Mac ads just gives them credibility and more exposure.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. Re: It's good to see Sep 19, 2008, 16:41 Nere

These ads are worthless. They should pull them. If anything it makes Microsoft look even more like a company that just doesn't get it.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: The Terrier Song Sep 14, 2008, 15:06 Nere

Thanks very much for the info!

3. Re: The Terrier Song Sep 13, 2008, 16:36 Nere

Wow that's great news for Hudson! Which Clariton did you use? My Border Collie mutt is half bald right now and nothing seems to work. Happens every year. Also, which shampoo did you use?

News Comments > EA on Spore DRM
25. Re: No subject Sep 12, 2008, 20:38 Nere

It does the same thing as every other anti-piracy scheme .. pisses off legit paying customers while having zero effect on piracy. Good job EA! Way to continue your long streak of utter fuck-ups.

This comment was edited on Sep 12, 20:39.

30. The Philippines' MILF rebels Aug 22, 2008, 13:58 Nere

"The prospect of achieving a peace agreement with the extremist MILF is almost impossible and I have given up hope of this"

lmao .. truer words never spoken.

News Comments > id CEO: Piracy PC's "Hidden Benefit"
37. Re: No subject Aug 21, 2008, 17:09 Nere

Random fake statistic of the day:
90% of PC games are pirated because they are expensive and if they suck you can not return them. This is why demos and the ability to sell or transfer licenses to PC games is important but often now unavailable. Also, 90% of PC games suck.

News Comments > Warhammer Online Open Beta Plans
15. Re: Don't preorder from EBGames Aug 19, 2008, 17:44 Nere

Agreed. This is not an open beta. It's two weeks of early playtime for pre-ordering.

News Comments > Diablo III Announced
156. Re: No subject Jun 29, 2008, 18:50 Nere

I look at piracy like I do taxes.
I hope I pay 10 million in taxes .. it just means I made a mountain of money. If D3 is the most pirated game of all time I bet you that it's also the one that had the highest sales.

Now don't go reading into that thinking I condone piracy. Piracy is just a reality. Has been since .. forever? The printing press? Copying cassettes? It will always exist. Good products (or those that are just well marketed or have good branding) will still pull in the money. Just look at the box office takes for this summer's movies .. all of which are on the net .. sometimes before the theater.

Of course, sometimes products that are great (System Shock 2 for example) will still fail financially. This wasn't due to piracy. It's a shitty fluke of consumerism. I've seen restaurants that served the best food go under too.

Conversely, some content creators (crytek, Uwe Boll etc) place a disproportionate amount of expectation on their "work". Consumers reject it because they don't like it .. but they cry piracy.

Truth be told, I pirated D2. I did it because the way software is you can't return something if it sucks. And a lot of games DO suck and I can't just throw money around like that. But also truthfully, I wound up buying several battle chest sets and had 5 networked computers in the house with the wife and kids all having a blast on battlenet together. In this way, from my personal experience, pirating D2 did result in sales.

And it also results in me buying D3 as soon as it's available.

This comment was edited on Jun 29, 18:58.

News Comments > Diablo III Announced
7. Re: No subject Jun 28, 2008, 10:49 Nere

PC Gaming sure is on the decline!

74 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo